Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Columbia's trail

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 6:29 am  Reply with quote  

Mech. Just about 90% of what you post is spin and lie, and false innuendo. You have consistently proven yourself completely devoid of fact, common sense and any level of rational argument. Every single day that goes by, you display nothing but hatred and contempt for this country and it's government, but you offer no alternative solutions. Why even comment? Why not move to Moscow or some other country where you’d feel more at home. You, least of all, help David's image.
Mech

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 6:54 am  Reply with quote  

NAME ONE thing that I have said is a lie. 90% of what I say is a fact...PROVEN and LINKED to other websites. 10% of it is my OPINION.

Get used to it.

Otherwise...SEE YA'

There are a zillion pro-shrub websites for you to co-miserate at.
the professor

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 7:12 am  Reply with quote  

Billy name three things mech is wrong about and prove it. If you listen more carefully
he's talking about us returning to the
constitution, what is unamerican with that!
talk about spin!
Mech

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 7:21 am  Reply with quote  

He can't.

I WOULD NOT lie about something this serious.

I took a SWORN OATH to support and defend the CONSTITUTION..NOT THE GLOBAL ELITE.

We need to kick them out of this country.

It's now or never.
Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 7:35 am  Reply with quote  

Only three???!!! LOL….That’s too easy given the fact that every thing that comes off of Mech‘s keyboard is either lies, spin or leftist slanted, false inuendo. Ok let’s just start with three of Mech’s lies in these few threads alone;

Lie one;

quote:
IRAQ is not a threat...hasn't been for many, many years. The BUSH administration stating that it is...... is HYPE.

Lie two:

quote:
”The ONLY "TERRORISTS" we should be worried about is the Bush Administration perpetrting attacks on American soil(like 9-11, and Oklhoma City, and WACO) in order to push forward its plan for a global tyrannical government run by a handful of unaccountable elitists.”

Lie and false innuendo three:

quote:

Darn it... you need to trust them...ENRON was just a lie....the EARTH is flat...and Bush never snorted Coke.

Obviously Mech is trying to say here that it is obvious that Bush snorted Coke. (I’m sure Pepsi is better for snorting anyway)…But if Mech wants to say Bush snorted cocaine…then provide one sliver of proof.

It is up to Mech to back up his outrageous statements with something resembling fact and credible sources, not me.

Mech

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 7:45 am  Reply with quote  

LOL!!!!

Billy, you don't have a clue dude.

I'm not going to waste my time RE-POSTING what is CLEARLY posted here over the last 6 months. NAMINGLY in "OTHER TRAILS" and "FREEFORM" threads.

YOU need to do some research...not me.

ONCE again...I DO NOT LIE about something I feel so strongly about. NAMINGLY CONSTITUTIONAL LAW.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mech on 02-09-2003]
Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 7:58 am  Reply with quote  

I didn't mention constitutional law here as one of your lies Mech. Again, you attempt to change the subject when cornered. How about addressing your lies I just posted here. I realize that you ascribe to the credo that goes something along the lines; "If you can't bedazzle them with brilliance, bury them in $#@#!" but it would be nice if you could complete one thing first before moving onto another, for once.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Billy Joe McAllister on 02-09-2003]
Mech

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 8:05 am  Reply with quote  

What LIES are you talking about?

Bush was AWOL, a coke-head and let the terrorrists go the day of 9-11 (W-199EYE)..

Like I said... YOU need to do your research not me.

Stop wasting my time.

Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 8:17 am  Reply with quote  

You waste everyone's time who reads your crap....I'm wasting my time right now talking to you because I feel that someone should at least attempt to offer a counter voice to your constant demonization of America and the Bush presidency. But that's beside the point. How I choose to use my free time is my choice. Besides, I have absolutely no compunction or qualms about wasting your time….I’m glad to do it.

You made these lies. I'm accusing you of being a liar because you offer absolutely no evidence or basis to back up your claims. You are the one making the claims, therefore you bear the burden of proof, not me. Obviously my accusation of you as a liar is a correct accusation…as you continue to demonstrate by refusing to back up your claims and insinuation with actual fact from credible sources. Honest debate or discussion is obviously anathema to you.
Mech

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 8:31 am  Reply with quote  

YAWN!!!!

This is getting OLD.

You refuse to do your own research.

Sorry...no enlightenment for you.

Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 8:37 am  Reply with quote  

Oh I've done plenty of research…..Research that proves you to be a disingenuous, liar that is. I'm asking you to back up your statements and prove that they are not lies, Mech. Obviously, you have failed to do so, when that ol nasty burden of proof was on your shoulders. I beg to differ, but there is enlightenment here. I believe I'm helping to enlighten people to the fact that you are a chronic liar...(as if that wasn't painfully obvious enough already).
Mech

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 8:40 am  Reply with quote  

Yeah...OPINIONS ARE LIKE ---holes.
Billy Joe McAllister

PostSun Feb 09, 2003 8:45 am  Reply with quote  

I'm glad to see you admit it. That's why I deal in facts.
shatoga

PostThu Feb 13, 2003 2:17 am  Reply with quote  

If someone makes a ridiculous claim.

There is no need to debunk it.

If someone gets too close to the truth, debunkers come out of the woodwork.

"And the one man that dares to tell the truth
is called at once a lunatic and fool"

-- Plato.

Calling truth "lies" is a standard debunker tool.

Eg Gulf War One:
(the war that inspired the movie "Wag the Dog") http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0906/p01s02-wosc.html

>By Scott Peterson | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor
MOSCOW - When George H. W. Bush ordered American forces to the Persian Gulf - to reverse Iraq's August 1990 invasion of Kuwait -part of the administration case was that an Iraqi juggernaut was also threatening to roll into Saudi Arabia.
Citing top-secret satellite images, Pentagon officials estimated in mid-September that up to 250,000 Iraqi troops and 1,500 tanks stood on the border, threatening the key US oil supplier.
But when the St. Petersburg Times in Florida acquired two commercial Soviet satellite images of the same area, taken at the same time, no Iraqi troops were visible near the Saudi border - just empty desert.
"It was a pretty serious fib," says Jean Heller, the Times journalist who broke the story.<
GHW Bush lied!

Why would the US Government blow up it's own shuttle?
Even infowars doesn't claim the entire US Government is involved in the Bush Administration's trickery and deceit.

It only takes one rightwing extremist to push the auto-destruct button.
Dittoheads have crashed airplanes into the White House, sprayed the White House with bullets;
Both actions risked the lives of seven or more innocents who may have gotten in the way.

But, grant the improbable fantasy that it just exploded for no reason whatsoever:

US media immediately seized upon the diversion to push criticism of the BushWar off the front pages and out of our consciousness.

If the above is ridiculous, there is no need to debunk it.
If it's too close to the truth; flame away in desperation.

History proves, after all that there are no conspiracies. Right?

>Nixon: Listen, I've done more than my share of lying protection . I believe it's totally right to do it. . .Second, I believe in dirty tricks. I think you've got to do it <
>October 8, 1971: Nixon, Ehrlichman, and Richard Helms, 10:58 A.M-12:12 P.M.,
Oval Office
Conversation #587-7; cassette #1251 <
Anthony Summers, "The Arrogance of Power: The Secret World of Richard Nixon", p.332-333