Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Ralph Nader speaks out about the 2004 Election

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Mech

Ralph Nader speaks out about the 2004 Election PostSat Feb 21, 2004 4:29 am  Reply with quote  

Ralph Nader talks about the election 2004

Must have REAL PLAYER

LINK:

http://www.c-span.org/search/basic.asp?ResultStart=1&ResultCount=10&BasicQueryText=Ralph+Nader&image1.x=0&image1.y=0&image1=Submit

Scroll down to the very bottom.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Mech on 02-20-2004]
Mech

PostSat Feb 21, 2004 4:53 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.naderexplore04.org/

http://www.opendebates.org/

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Mech on 02-20-2004]
Boomer Chick

PostSun Feb 22, 2004 4:11 am  Reply with quote  

I don't want to hear Nader! I've heard him enough recently on several interview shows!

He's a stubborn old sot!

Anyone who votes for him is giving a vote to Bush and you can argue till your blue in the face -- it's a fact and everybody knows it!

It's time to think about kicking the neocons out and Nader is simply blabbering! His day in the sun is over because the Dem candidates all have mentioned controlling corporations, increasing environmental protection, healthcare, lower emissions and higher gas mileage, alternative energies, and EVERY issue Nader has been touting for years!!!!!!

He's done his work and he should be supporting a Dem this election!

You seem excited about him Mech! What's your point?

You want Buscho to win?

Mech

PostSun Feb 22, 2004 6:08 am  Reply with quote  

Liberals LOVE to bash 3rd parties.

Kerry makes me want to PUKE for one thing.

SECOND...Besides GORE costing GORE the 2000 Election...better shift the blame to our corrupt supreme court and what went on in Northern Florida.

Third..I love it when liberals say....."Ralph nader cost Gore the election...and if Gore was president right now everything would be "all better". LOL!!!

Yeah right.

Nader has my respect, I don't agree with many of his ideas but I trust him a HELL OF A LOT more than SKULL AND BONES Kerry.

DON'T tell me who to vote for.

A ONE PARTY STATE masquarding as a two party state is unacceptable.

WE NEED 3rd parties.

Mabye you like the game of dweedle dee and tweedle dum..or the EVIL of 2 lessers.

I would LOVE to see Nader debate Bushie and Kerry....he would RIP THEM TO SHREDS.

The way I see it...the whole electoral system is hijacked...so is the debate commision.

Kerry won't fix it.

All you will get is NWO lite.

[Edited 5 times, lastly by Mech on 02-21-2004]
shatoga

PostSun Feb 22, 2004 10:37 pm  Reply with quote  

NWO lite vs the rightwing police state?
NWO lite every time.

Nader is th eNWEO stalking horse who serves his master Bush by splitting up progressives.
Nader is the NWO agent who helped enable the bush dictatorship.

Mad at Democrats?

Remember when America was a beacon of freedom to the world?
Remember when the media just told us what ahappened and let us decide for ourselves what opinions to form?
Remember when the stars and stripes represented Freedom instead of invasion and occupation?

Then you remember that Democrats were in charge during those good old days!

All evil that has befallen America rides on the backs of elephants.

Can anyone actually believe a President Gore would have let ENRON write energy policy for America?
Can anyone actually believe that a President Gore would have poured billions into 'star wars' while letting America go unguarded?
Can anyone actually be that gullible to believe th4e LIE that there is no difference between the two parties.

Anyone that gullible probably has already bought the Brooklyn Bridge- or voted for Bush.

This is not about right and left.
It's about rightwing and wrong!

Love America?
Vote for Democrats for all offices except dogcatcher.

The NWO media is a bunch of lapdogs barking to the commands of thier Republican National Committee masters.

Anyone gullible enough to not realize the NWO in America has an elephant for it's emblem?

Mech

PostSun Feb 22, 2004 10:45 pm  Reply with quote  

Shatoga:"Nader is the NWEO"

PROVE IT.

Otherwise you are a G**damn liar.

I NEVER wanted OCCIDENTAL GORE or SKULL AND BONES Kerry for President...EVER.

Let the record show.

The ONLY Democrat Id even consider voting for would be Dennis Kucinich.

Id vote for Pat Bucannon

Id vote for Ron Paul

If you don't like my choices...TOUGH.

50% of all Americans DON'T VOTE and its NO WONDER.
shatoga

PostSun Feb 22, 2004 11:19 pm  Reply with quote  

that 50% of americans don't vote is testuimony to the effectiveness of the NWO lie that there is no difference between the two parties.

sold out as a group Republicans versus sold out individuals among Democrats.

difference?

Everyone of the rightwing corrupt
sold body mind and soul to the NWO versus many Democrats also have sold out.

The difference between the two sides has never been more self evident.

Restore the constitution with Democrats or wallow in the NWO police state with Republicans.
No thrird choice.

Nader serves Bush as he served Bush in 2000.
Republicans paid for Nader commercials in 2000.

They are evil, but they worship money, and only pay for services rendered.
And Nader serves them well.
Mech

PostSun Feb 22, 2004 11:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Shatoga: ..."that 50% of americans don't vote is testuimony to the effectiveness of the NWO lie that there is no difference between the two parties."

UMMM...NO, it means there is NO ONE WORTH VOTING FOR or the SYSTEM is WHOLLY CORRUPT.50% of the people have ZERO faith in it.

"Everyone of the rightwing corrupt
sold body mind and soul to the NWO versus many Democrats also have sold out."

That's in the eye of the beholder. Still a few good republicans left...probably about THE SAME amount as Democrats. Couldn't count them all on your fingers.

Restore the constitution with Democrats or wallow in the NWO police state with Republicans.
No thrird choice.

SAYS YOU.

The Democrats WILL NOT...I repeat WILL NOT restore the constitution. WE HAVE TO DO THAT BY OPPOSING THEIR WHOLE G**DAMN AGENDA.

Put your faith in a FALSE paradigm...you will see the results.

They are evil, but they worship money, and only pay for services rendered.
And Nader serves them well.

Nader serves THE PUBLIC and THE CONSUMER...and always has.

If you want to vote for a YALE BONESMEN for president, (Which both Bush and Kerry are) be my guest. I see it as a lose/lose situation.
There is very little difference between the two.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mech on 02-22-2004]
Boomer Chick

PostMon Feb 23, 2004 1:23 am  Reply with quote  

Well said, shatoga!

A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush!

I never said Nader caused Gore to lose! Never! Gore won! The shenanigans of the Republicans caused Gore to lose! WE all know it! Greg Palast knows it! So what is all this garbage about blaming Nader? Gore won in Florida even with the Republican subtrifuge and nationwide in the popular vote!

Confusing the issue here is just plain silly! One must get off their high horse of pride and perfection and realize that

#1 -- if you don't vote or vote for a third party at this time -- you're insuring that your vote goes to Bush -- period

#2 -- many who have written books on skull and bones and know the history of the Bush family say that Kerry's involvement is nothing to worry about -- even psychics say it's not as big a deal as it was -- it's not as strong an issue as it was -- especially concerning Kerry -- gullible is right!

#3 -- I've never told Mech how to vote -- you take things too personally! I've defending a Dem vote and yes the parties have never been more opposed! Issue after issue!

#4 -- Kucinich, Dean, and Edwards and CO. will all have roles in the new Dem party in the White House and although I doubt that NAFTA will go away with Kerry -- the dialogue on it's efficacy will certainly be addressed and assured more of an audience than if Bushco stays in!

#5 -- There better darn well be more Dems elected to the House and the Senate or no matter how fair and righteous a Dem White House will be -- no legislation could be passed to further environmental or social causes, or contain the corporations, or redirect the role of national security, or anything -- only veto power. More stagnation.

Scream and stomp all you want -- all you third party enthusiasts! I love Ron Paul! I like Nader! But it's time to jump on the "Dems instead of Bush" bandwagon or the world is fried!

Yes, debates are good, but watch how the Dem candidates jump all over Nader! As I told you, the issues are out there and the Dems are addressing them--- Nader doesn't have a key to anything but an old rusty chest full of hot air! His day is done -- down goes the sun -- do- do DOOO do- do DOOOOO! LOL!

Sylvia Browne says Kerry will be elected! LOL!

bc

Mech

PostMon Feb 23, 2004 1:47 am  Reply with quote  

I agree...Nader will probably have little if no effect whatsoever....repeat independent candidates seldom do as history shows. BUT...I would LOVE to see Nader in the debatesand put the heat on both BUSH and John FORBES Kerry.

BC:"Gore won in Florida even with the Republican subtrifuge and nationwide in the popular vote!

I woleheartedly agree.

Bush was CROWNED by the CORRUPT supreme court.

BC:Sylvia Browne says Kerry will be elected!

I just don't see this as something to smile about.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Mech on 02-22-2004]
Boomer Chick

PostMon Feb 23, 2004 1:54 am  Reply with quote  

There now, I can agree with that!

And I'd like to see the debates, too!

But voting for him is still a losing vote!

bc

ps Why not smile about a Dem getting elected? It'll be a far better world -- I assure you! But only with Dems gaining seats in both houses!

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Boomer Chick on 02-22-2004]
Mech

PostMon Feb 23, 2004 2:12 am  Reply with quote  

I have ZERO faith in career politicians and a SYSTEM that is WHOLLY corrupt.

Clinton was a Democrat and he signed NAFTA/GATT and the so-called "assault" weapons ban.
To me...signing Nafta/Gatt was TREASON on the same scale BUSH has commited.

As THE WHO once said....

"I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie."

"Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again."

Meet the new Boss....same as the old Boss

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mech on 02-22-2004]
KNOW-THIS

PostMon Feb 23, 2004 2:18 am  Reply with quote  

The election will be undermined by MAJOR, uncontested flaws and failures as well as intentional manipulation of voting machines, ONCE AGAIN. Don’t be shocked if Bush holds a second term as a result.
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0828-08.htm

“The head of a company vying to sell voting machines in Ohio told Republicans in a recent fund-raising letter that he is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."

“The Aug. 14 letter from Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold Inc. - who has become active in the re-election effort of President Bush”
Mech

PostMon Feb 23, 2004 2:23 am  Reply with quote  

Yes...they OWN the hackable voting machines.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again...

Our leaders are not elected...they are SE-Lected.
JerseyBluEyz

PostMon Feb 23, 2004 4:35 am  Reply with quote  

Let’s face it, BOTH SIDES follow the NWO agenda. The Dems are just not as aggressive or obvious in the globalization movement as the Reps. The Dems are designed to be the breath of fresh air after the damage done by the Reps – it’s all a part of the illusion of freedom. After the 2000 Election how can we even think that our votes count? The 2004 outcome is so painstakingly obvious you’d have to be blind NOT to see it coming – it makes me want to cry! Kerry will be selected for office. If he is not, I will be rendered utterly speechless!

Bush’s aggressive neocon/NWO agenda has pushed globalization up a few notches but it also put the spotlight where “they” don’t want it. They pushed the prisoners – oops, I mean citizens too far! Many people are focused on their Civil Rights and Liberties. A Dem will be put into office that will soothe the freedom and peace loving citizens. After the appointment in November, most people will go around believing that they are free to think, free to speak, free to live their life the way they see fit when in actuality they are being methodically controlled. Business as usual. The agenda will still go forward as planned, albeit at a slower pace – that’s the only difference between the two parties! The whole thing makes me sick!

Isn’t there a saying something like:

The best slaves (prisoners) are the ones that THINK they’re free.