News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
What's MERLE HAGGARD doing on a board like this??

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
mark sky

PostWed Jun 13, 2001 8:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Well this is a golden idea! YES lets work on it shall we.
I just got here to this thread a minute ago, so i have not much time to think about it~ but give me awhile to cogitate.
It looks like all the pieces are coming together~ but we would still have that problem with the "flight plan" that must be filed or finding someone willing to break the law and lose their licence. Perhaps Mr. Haggard has his own jet?
Is this song better? edit Back to the first song

[Edited 2 times, lastly by mark sky on 06-14-2001]
amber

PostWed Jun 13, 2001 9:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Wow! I've listened to the audio - he says he
has got them on film!!! He even questions whether we went to the moon or not...This man sounds as though he is on our wavelength

[Edited 1 times, lastly by amber on 06-13-2001]
David

PostWed Jun 13, 2001 9:08 pm  Reply with quote  

HI all, just a word here. Why would you need to file a flight plan when you would be flying below commerical air and not in their flight path? The chems here in this part of Calif are well below the 30,000ft level. Some of the ones inbound from the coast barely clear the 4500' mountain that dominates this area. Also you would be flying VFR and not IFR, so then again no need for a flight plan. A turbo single engine or twin would certainly qualify for the run at a much lower cost per hour.
ICU812

PostWed Jun 13, 2001 11:13 pm  Reply with quote  

So comforting to read thought provoking intelligent text on solutions to our mysterious skies. Duncan, you got my vote for Pres., unfortunately tHey won't let me vote.

Googled a search on "AIR SAMPLING" and found a half million hits. It'll take me a moment to go through them however preliminary sites viewed prompted me to post this one. http://www.jal-foundation.or.jp/html/TaikiKansoku/html/ed_taikisaishushikumi.htm

Do you think one of these giants would be willing to test the capabilities of their high quality equipment on a little 'follow the chem plane' experiment?
Trouble is which plane where. Solution is patterns. We all know that every aircraft we see may not be expiring the unusual substance's we are seeing( I think), however some patterns do exist.
If we could convince an air sampling corporate giant to prove their wares, free sample. We may even find the results we hope (or do not hope) to find for a "Global"
media giant to air.

I shall go forward when I can and contact local Corp's. Will other's do the same?

Two other questions:

1) Is there any way of determining the rate of skin cancers in area's that do not report unusual contrail activity? This could provide a "Bench Mark" on the reflectivity theory.

2) Can we find a different Merle song? This one says that we don't smoke marijuana in Muskogee. I think that's pretty obvious!

I 8 1 4 U
RidesTheWind

PostWed Jun 13, 2001 11:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Glad to see you are considering Mr.Sky I do believe the two of you could co-create some amazing music. This is going to be great! I have two very hot irons in the fire right now, one involving a very revered person with alot of knowledge. I wish I could speak to these possibilities but here is not a good place til the last moment. Bear with me until things get squared away. We need to take this uplift gift from Spirit and run with it while the creative energy is flowing.
Don't stop now..Enjoy the rush....RTW
Chem11

PostThu Jun 14, 2001 4:32 am  Reply with quote  

Ya' know.. this is damned good news.. but in the all the excitement, I think we may have missed something.

This was broadcast on NPR.

National Public Radio.

It seems we may have another ally in addition to Merle Haggard...
amber

PostThu Jun 14, 2001 9:10 am  Reply with quote  

It looks likely that the obvious place to start 'sampling' is where RTW is....hang on in there RTW...put yourself in a huge
protective 'psychic bubble'
Lulu

PostThu Jun 14, 2001 5:04 pm  Reply with quote  

Chem 11, you may be right, but I'm wondering why the interviewer didn't pursue Mr. Haggard's chemtrail statement any further?

mark sky ~ what happened to the cool song you so thoughtfully placed on this thread?
mark sky

PostThu Jun 14, 2001 5:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Lulu, ICU812 did not like the song so i found anoughther Merle MIDI~ there are not that many MIDIs for Merle~ I can put the other one back~ dont matter to me~ i have been at mettings and heavy work loads recently~ not that i am not interested~ just working hard right now.
Lulu

PostThu Jun 14, 2001 6:14 pm  Reply with quote  

For some reason I couldn't hear the other MIDI mark, only silence. Makes no dif to me either, music's music. I can hear music now though, thanks Merle should like it when he checks out this thread!
mark sky

PostMon Jun 18, 2001 2:35 am  Reply with quote  

so i guess he never wrote back
perhaps he is on tour?
Lulu

PostMon Jun 18, 2001 2:41 am  Reply with quote  

You'd think he'd bring a laptop on tour. I would.
mark sky

PostMon Jun 18, 2001 2:54 am  Reply with quote  

well the man has had balls before
and had them stomped
something about mr boing does not ring true
i guess
3T3L1

PostMon Jun 18, 2001 3:06 am  Reply with quote  

Got this link over at the Debunkers' Board. As of the early 1990s, ol' Merle was financially challenged to the "tune" of $5 million. The article indicated that he filed bankruptcy, but his current financial situation may not be as bright as we imagine.
http://www.laweekly.com/ink/99/47/music-whiteside.shtml

[Edited 3 times, lastly by 3T3L1 on 06-17-2001]