Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Kerry...like Bush, descended from ROYAL EUROPEAN (Illuminati

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Mech

Kerry...like Bush, descended from ROYAL EUROPEAN (Illuminati PostThu May 27, 2004 1:22 am  Reply with quote  

Kerry is related to King Harald

Av Carin Pettersson og Øyvind Ludt 22.04.04 13:14

http://pub.tv2.no/nettavisen/english/article216009.ece

The Democrat’s president candidate John Kerry is related to King Harald of Norway, and according to one expert, royal relation ensures that he will win the election this fall.

Not only did Kerry live a couple of years in Oslo during his youth, he is also related with the Norwegian King, according to Harold Brooks-Baker, director of Burke’s Peerage, the «bible» of the European royal families.

«He is not only related to the Queen of England on his mother’s side, but also to the Queen of the Netherlands, the Queen of Denmark and the King of Norway, and other European royal families,» stated Brooks-Baker. «Even Princess Diana was a distant relative.»

And it is precisely Kerry’s connections to the royal families that may ensure him the victory in this falls presidential election, according to Brooks-Baker. According to the expert, the candidate who has the most royal blood pulsing in his veins has won every American presidential election since the time of George Washington.

Also President George W. Bush is of blue blood, but not as much as Kerry. Bush is a descendent of Edward I (Longshanks) of England.

«But on his mother’s side, Kerry is the direct descendent of John Winthrop, the first governor of the Bay Colony in Massachusetts. And through this Winthrop connection, Kerry has more royal and aristocratic relatives than Bush,» Brooks-Baker stated.

«Even if many think that Bush is going to win, I would bet my money on Kerry. The royal rule always works.The candidate who has the most royal connections always wins. It is the most particular pattern, and this can’t be accidental,» Brooks-Baker said, according to the National Enquirer.

SO.....LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT...KERRY IS ROYAL ILLUMINATI BLOOD, BUSH JR AND SR. ARE ILLUMINATI ROYAL BLOOD AND ALL 3 ARE SKULL AND BONES MEMBERS.

HMMMMM..

UM...ILL LET THE DEBUNKERS FIGURE IT OUT.

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Mech on 05-26-2004]
fortis

PostThu May 27, 2004 3:02 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Mech:
«Even if many think that Bush is going to win, I would bet my money on Kerry. The royal rule always works.[b]The candidate who has the most royal connections always wins. It is the most particular pattern, and this can’t be accidental,» Brooks-Baker said, according to the National Enquirer.
[/B]

So did Clinton manage to have more "royal blood" flowing though his veins than Bush the elder?

Also, how do you measure and compare "royal connections"? I suspect that a lot of these judgements are post hoc, though given this prediction I look forward to comparing the election results in November.
Swedishoo

PostThu May 27, 2004 5:08 am  Reply with quote  

I thought Kerry was Jewish?

Christy
Mech

PostThu May 27, 2004 10:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Fortis...

Clinton is a Rockafeller offspring...minus the name.

Bill Clinton is just a "pet name".

The Rockafellers ALSO descended from European Royal Blood.

In case you never noticed,the Rockafellers control/own most of Arkansas.

Do your reasearch.
fortis

PostThu May 27, 2004 10:27 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Clinton is a Rockafeller offspring...minus the name.

Can I ask what the evidence is for Clinton being a Rockefeller? Sites that I've looked at say things like,
quote:

I dare point out that all documents have been destroyed showing William ROCKEFELLER Clinton as the illegitimate great grandson of the criminal patriarch of the Rockefeller fortune.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/US_Presidents/US_Presidents05.htm
which seems a bit convenient.
Mech

PostThu May 27, 2004 10:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Oh...there are numerous websites and books claiming the same and I definately believe it.

Our leaders are SE-Lected...not E-lected...especially by blood.

But you can go on and keep thinking they are not.
fortis

PostFri May 28, 2004 2:27 am  Reply with quote  

Mech, can you point to any site that offers evidence of the Clinton-Rockefeller claim? Also are you claiming that all US elections are rigged? I know that the 2000 election is viewed with some concern, but your implication seems to be that each and every one of them has been rigged since the founding of the US.

On the John Kerry being Jewish thing, I fully anticipate that John Kerry will be variously described as being papist, zionist, illuminati, lizard, communist, pacifist, warmonger, high-taxation, in-the-pocket-of-big-business, etc. Conspiracy theories seem to be converging on the man from all directions.
Mech

PostFri May 28, 2004 2:47 am  Reply with quote  

AGAIN...look in and around the Internet some.

Sherman Skolnick wrote a TERRIFIC piece on John Forbes Kerry's Royal lineage...AND Bill "ROCKEFELLER" Clinton's.

Speaking of proof. Some people say that Bush is "Jesus returned"....Do you believe THEM?

Its UP TO YOU to believe that Clinton is a Rockefeller.

Ive posted several articles here before stating this...I wont be a go-fer for you, don't have the time. Do the research yourself. But I suspect the burden of proof wont make much of a difference to you.

"Conspiracy theories" my @$$. Want conspiracy theories? Just watch FOX news.
Most debunkers WORSHIP FOX news and REALLY believe that it's "fair and balanced". I sure don't.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mech on 05-27-2004]
banned

PostFri May 28, 2004 6:11 am  Reply with quote  

Yes, Yes...

Rockafeller is a tri-lat.. Bush is a tri-lat, and Kerry is a tri-lat too...

Which part of this do you all not understand.

Woops, it's in my blood too..... and yours. You see, if your caucasian, then you are a descendent of Great Brittain or another hiearchy of european royalty.

I realize that 'bloodline' is a big issue for hardcore paranoid conspiracy theorists..... but you must understand that the illuminati were not founded by the british. Actually his name was Weishaupt, Adam. He happen to be a phycisist (go figure) much like myself. He also wrote the foundation of of Maxwell's theoretical doctrine which has been debunked since the foundation of our liberation from the UK.

Most of the answers to your questions lie not in the substance of physics, but the history there-of. The illuminati is no longer the illuminati, it is the TLC, and it an international organization. Yes the bilders are an executive board of this sect, but it reaches secretly through several countries. No president would ever be elected without this social status.

Stellis Aequus Durando
atfateshands

PostFri May 28, 2004 6:38 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Oh...there are numerous websites and books claiming the same and I definately believe it.
Our leaders are SE-Lected...not E-lected...especially by blood.
But you can go on and keep thinking they are not.

This is probably the most insane thing I have ever heard.

I'll bet you money that you cannot prove beyond a resonable doubt that EVERY single elected official can be traced back to some royal bloodline. IN FACT, I'll make it easier. Prove to me that every president ever elected was SE-lected as you state. Include what former bloodlines they come from and what organization they represented that selected them.

I have plenty of time, and you have plenty of space to prove your point. You up to it?

OUT

Mech

PostFri May 28, 2004 9:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Nah..I can already tell it would be a waste of my time for one thing.

Second...I doubt I could prove ALL PRESIDENTS were connected to this or that family and when. That would take WAYYYYY too long. I work for a living. I'll stick with the era I was born in.

AGAIN...you can believe that the voting system and elections are "fair" if you choose to. I DON'T.

I know what goes on at bilderberg meetings and have read the articles on both Kerry and Bush, Clinton and many others like the Trilateralist Jimmy Carter. Go ahead and bow down to this CORRUPT, BOUGHT-AND-PAID-FOR, Military industrial complex connected government system if you want. I say throw it out with the bathwater. It doesn't represent us.
fortis

PostSat May 29, 2004 1:57 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
AGAIN...look in and around the Internet some.

Will do.

quote:

Sherman Skolnick wrote a TERRIFIC piece on John Forbes Kerry's Royal lineage...AND Bill "ROCKEFELLER" Clinton's.

Skolnick was the guy who wrote "I dare point out that all documents have been destroyed showing William ROCKEFELLER Clinton as the illegitimate great grandson of the criminal patriarch of the Rockefeller fortune." This seemed to be a little convenient. http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rockpres.html
I can't find any evidence of evidence yet, but I'll carry on looking.

He also claimed on another page:
"Clinton as a Rhodes Scholar sent to Oxford by the Cecil Rhodes Trust---have you ever read what that Trust calls for? The return of this Continent to England." http://www.skolnicksreport.com/waco.html

Strangely I cannot find any evidence that the last claim is true. He just states it. In a 99 page document on the Rhodes Trust, nowhere is this even hinted at. http://www.oup.co.uk/pdf/0-19-920191-9.pdf

I'm not asking you for proof, just pointing out that Skolnick's disliking for references really doesn't help you to place a lot of faith in his statements.

quote:

Speaking of proof. Some people say that Bush is "Jesus returned"....Do you believe THEM?

Now hopefully you're not going to be surprised by this, but no.

If they provided good evidence that it was true, then I might consider it, but it would have to be extremely good evidence. Somehow, I can't see that happening.

I'm assuming that you don't believe them either.

quote:

Its UP TO YOU to believe that Clinton is a Rockefeller.

Unfortunately I'm not going to do that without some evidence (which I haven't yet been able to find.) I'll carry on looking.

quote:

Ive posted several articles here before stating this...I wont be a go-fer for you, don't have the time. Do the research yourself.

Fair enough. I'll carry on looking.

quote:

But I suspect the burden of proof wont make much of a difference to you.

Proof would make a difference, but it'll have to be good.

quote:

"Conspiracy theories" my @$$. Want conspiracy theories? Just watch FOX news.
Most debunkers WORSHIP FOX news and REALLY believe that it's "fair and balanced". I sure don't.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Mech on 05-27-2004]

Frankly Fox News views everything through neo-conservative glasses. If people think it's fair and balanced then it is only because it is pandering to their own prejudices. I'll pick CNN over Fox, and the BBC over CNN. Fox News just appears to be the televisual equivalent of The Daily Telegraph (right-wing) newspaper in the UK. I much prefer The Guardian, which is more liberal/left-of-centre, and a far better read. (In fact the term "Guardian Reader" is very much a derogatory one used by the right wing, and conservatives, in the UK to describe anyone who disagrees with them...)
JerseyBluEyz

PostTue Jun 01, 2004 4:19 am  Reply with quote  

Fortis: In case you’re still lurking about…

You DO realize that not everything you want to see in black and white is available online right? If you want proof of the bloodline connections, I suggest you pick yourself up and take a trip to the library. When I say a library I don’t mean just any old library. You’d have to go to one in a MAJOR city, with a decent genealogy section, and start studying. You’re not too busy to do some manual researching are you? In case you ARE serious about looking for this type of information online, a good place to BEGIN looking is through Burke's Peerage. If you want to prove the bloodline theory, the truth is out there. Bluer blood ALWAYS wins! Like I’ve said here before, 34 of the 43 U.S. Presidents are descendants of Charlemagne! What are the chances of THAT happening? LOL!

http://www.burkes-peerage.net/sites/peerageandgentry/sitepages/home.asp

http://www.burkes-peerage.com/

Since you like CNN so much, they ran an article re: the bloodlines and the 2004 Election: http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/03/05/elec04.prez.royal.reut/

In case you also like ABC, they ran a decent article re: bloodlines before the 2000 Election: http://www.thedossier.ukonline.co.uk/Web%20Pages/ABC%20NEWS_Royal%20Red%20Carpet%20is%20Path%20to%20White%20House.htm

BTW, you sound (and feel to me) EXACTLY like someone that used to post here.
atfateshands

PostTue Jun 01, 2004 3:03 pm  Reply with quote  

I want to believe, I really do. But when you say stuff and then don't back it up, it totally defeats your argument.

for instance:

YOU STATED: Our leaders are SE-Lected...not E-lected...especially by blood. But you can go on and keep thinking they are not.

THEN WHEN PROMPTED FOR PROOF YOU STATED:
Nah..I can already tell it would be a waste of my time for one thing.
Second...I doubt I could prove ALL PRESIDENTS were connected to this or that family and when. That would take WAYYYYY too long

SO WHY MAKE THE POINT IN THE FIRST PLACE???

it wasn't a waste of your time to make a huge generalization, but suddenly it is to actually prove your point??

I'm still scratching my head on this one. .

LATE

Ellyn

PostTue Jun 01, 2004 8:47 pm  Reply with quote  

David Icke writes about presidential bloodlines in his book, THE BIG SECRET:

http://www.davidicke.net/newsroom/america/usa/091801f.html

More on Bloodline Dubya
By David Icke

Born To Be President

Bush Has An Aristocratic Pedigree Dubya Related (At Least Distantly) To 16 Previous Presidents By CBSNews.com's Gary Paul Gates

Follow the transition as George W. Bush takes over the White House from Bill Clinton.

One of the passengers on the Mayflower was a man named Howard Howland, who sired two children and from them the lines eventually lead to FDR, Nixon and Ford as well as Bush.

NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2001

AP Dubya, dad and brother Jeb on the cover of Time.

(CBS) If a high-tone pedigree were the main thing to be considered in electing a president, then George W. Bush would have won in a landslide, and we would have been spared the ordeal of hearing about pregnant chads and all the other lunacies that were inflicted on us by Florida's political chaos.

It's common knowledge, of course, that Bush has the honor of being the first man since John Quincy Adams to follow his father into the White House. And that Dubya's brother, Jeb, is the governor of Florida. But these family connections turns out to be the least of it.

According to a research scholar at the New England Historic Genealogical Society, the president-elect's family tree is no mere bush. Instead, it happens to be a giant, sprawling oak with multitudinous branches that include some of history's most illustrious leaders from both sides of the Atlantic.

In gathering material for his 1995 book Ancestors of American Presidents, Gary Boyd Roberts discovered that Bush is related to no fewer that 16 chief executives, including the three generally regarded as our greatest presidents - George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Franklin D. Roosevelt.

And since I'm sure you're dying to know, here is a list of the other 13 whose blood lines Bush shares: Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, Ulysses S. Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James Garfield, Grover Cleveland, Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford and, of course, his papa.

It's true that most of these gents were distant cousins, several times removed, but so what? Family is family.

Among the president-elect's ancestors was the Rev. John Lathrop who, among other things, was the founder of Barnstable, one of the oldest communities on Cape Cod. Through him, Bush is related to Grant and FDR.

One of the passengers on the Mayflower was a man named Howard Howland, who sired two children and from them the lines eventually lead to FDR, Nixon and Ford as well as Bush.

Yet another ancestor was Agnes (Yeomans) Wheeler, revered by genealogists as the Mother of Presidents because she is the only woman who had as many as five descendants elected to the White House: Garfield, Hoover, Ford and the two Bushes.

The maiden name of the president-elect's mother is Pierce, and she is indeed a direct descendant of Franklin Pierce, the only New Hampshire man ever elected president. But the Bush side of the family is also related to Pierce through a 17th Century ancestor named Daniel Brewer, whose lineage also leads to Rutherford Hayes.

And so it goes through the complex and gnarled maze of interlocking branches that connect so many of America's First Families, one to another.

But Bush's illustrious ancestry is not confined to presidents, for royal blood also courses through his veins. He is descended from three kings of England - Henry I, Henry II and Edward I - and two Scottish monarchs, Robert II and William I.

Given those regal connections, it should come as no surprise to learn that Bush is a distant cousin of both Queen Elizabeth and Princess Diana.

And according to Roberts, our genealogical source, the presence of kings and queens in the Bush family tree does not make him as unusual as one might think. For all told, 16 presidents and 14 first ladies have been descended from European royalty.

Among Bush's ancestors on this side of the Atlantic, we should not fail to mention Dr. Samuel Prescott, who completed Paul Revere's famous midnight ride in 1775.

Or his connection to Pocahontas, the legendary Indian princess who, after saving the life of Captain John Smith, went on to marry another Englishmen, John Rolfe, the first colonist to grow tobacco as a crop. Their marriage produced only one American great-grandchild, who became the wife of another Bush ancestor.

Nor should we neglect the president-elect's more recent forbears, who have certainly done their best to measure up to the family's blue-blood heritage.

On both sides of the family, Bush is descended from patrician WASPs - long-time pillars of the Eastern Establishment - who went to all the right schools, belonged to the most exclusive clubs and had flourishing careers in banking, industry, publishing - and, of course, politics.

George W's paternal grandfather, Prescott Bush, was an investment banker who became the first member of the family to win election to public office. He served as the U.S. senator from Connecticut in the 1950s and was among the privileged few who frequently played golf with President Dwight Eisenhower - one of the few chief executives to whom the Bushes are not related.

A deeply formal man with a stern demeanor, Prescott Bush admonished his offspring to "call me Senator."

The president-elect's maternal grandfather, Marvin Pierce, was no less successful in his chosen field. He rose through the ranks at McCalls Publishing to become president and chairman of the board.

And from the previous generation, there was George Herbert Walker, who founded a Wall Street investment firm that was later purchased by Merrill Lynch. An avid sportsman, he was president of the U.S. Golf Association and established the Walker Cup, the prestigious international competition for par-breaking amateurs.

He was, in fact, a family figure of such eminence that his name has been passed down from one male heir to another. (The full name of the 41st president is George Herbert Walker Bush, and the now-famous "Dubya" in his son's name stands for Walker.)

Through much of the 20th Century, the Bushes had homes in New York City, Long Island and Connecticut. Vacations were spent at the family compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, their large plantation in South Carolina and a posh island retreat in Florida, where their neighbors were Doubledays and Roosevelts and Vanderbilts and the like.

But before we jump to any hasty conclusions, it should be noted that the Bush family tree extends well beyond the borders of the upper class. According to Roberts, our next president is distantly related to roughly half of the entire U.S. population.

Which could well explain why the 2000 presidential election was the closest in American history. Those citizens who feel even a faint kinship with Bush were probably guided by some mysterious DNA force to vote for their "cousin," while the rest of us cast our ballots for his opponent.

It just may have been as simple as that.

source: http://www.cbsnews.com/

ANOTHER ARTICLE OF INTEREST BY DAVID ICKE:

THE ROUND TABLE-BILDERBERG NETWORK
by David Icke

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles2/rd-table.html

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Ellyn on 06-01-2004]