Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Are Chemtrails Dead ?

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
theseeker

Are Chemtrails Dead ? PostSat Sep 09, 2000 7:37 am  Reply with quote  

Reports are down expenitialy...

The 'high' that has been parked in the southwest has shown by visulal display that atmospheric conditions apply for "chemtrails" contrails to be seen...

The planes have not stopped flying....

You just can't see them....
goldrush

PostSat Sep 09, 2000 7:55 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Seeker, we had contrails here today and tonight. I do see from the satellite and winds graphics that there is a density of water vapor over the N. Cal. area. Lots of wind today at ground level and even up above thing were shreddy as far a cloud formations.
Ellyn

PostSat Sep 09, 2000 9:53 am  Reply with quote  

Spokane, Washington, is sprayed regularly and heavily. Yesterday (9/7/2000) was a very heavy spray day. Today was extremely windy so no spraying was seen. Again, I want to emphasize that Spokane gets regular heavy spraying, thus ruining the enjoyment of some very beautiful days--to say the least!

Ellyn

------------------
Thermit

PostSat Sep 09, 2000 7:25 pm  Reply with quote  

Seeker, not sure how long the 'high' has been parked in Southwest, but Trails have been reported at CTTUSA nearly everyday in Arizona for last two weeks.
Nola30

PostMon Sep 11, 2000 2:29 am  Reply with quote  

We have had some much needed rain here during the past week. We have had alot of cloud cover also , but anytime there was a break in the clouds , there the planes were. It is very distressing to me. I don't know who is doing this or why. It seems that we probably never will. All I know for sure is that this is NOT normal and has been going on for at least a year here. Ever since it started we have had hardly no rain. We usually have a rainy season here in the spring and fall. We have been in a drought here for 3 years. I did some research and found that in the last 3 years the states around Alabama have been sprayed heavily and consistantly. I believe that the spraying is the cause of our drought , and the almost desert like conditions in Texas , as they have been bombarded for the last 2 or 3 years. I just wish they , whoever they are, would stop. I want our blue skies back. Have you ever heard that song "Sweet Home Alabama"? There is a verse in it that says, "Sweet home Alabama , where the skies are so blue". Well not anymore, thanks to the sprayers.

------------------
nola30
theseeker

PostMon Sep 11, 2000 3:42 am  Reply with quote  

Most of you are talking the last week or so, things have been changing.....the high pressure that I refered to is the same one that has helped my home state to 43 days without rain,no rain in august period...well over 70 days for texas and their drought...

Across the board frequency of posts in this 40 to 70 day period of time about contrails have been very low, assuming all are not fabrications, sure some are, but some were not.

Moreover, proving prievious research of nasa that contrail frequency is very low in the summer months and conditions must be right to see contrails......this summer that has been fact and not fiction as psuedo scientists like carnicom william thomas and sore throat would have you believe.....
theseeker

PostWed Sep 13, 2000 5:19 am  Reply with quote  

This URL backs up what I said and has a nice picture too !
http://weatherguys.com/rgamble0816.html
goldrush

PostWed Sep 13, 2000 6:58 am  Reply with quote  

You are right Seeker, ..Contrails were persistant for a very short time this afternoon, as the clouds from the broken-up hurricane, moved in and brought humidity and cloud cover, but no rain, over N.Cal. Yeah, it happened over a period of half an hour. Has anyone noticed that the C guy, is biting down on even Skylooker. Just like a lizard biting it's own tail!! First notice!!! Oooh Wheeee. Been there. It is true, that freedom of thought brings on the natural flow internet prosperity. Thanks, Eurybia and Thermit. Anyone here ever read "We the Living" by Ayn Rand?
mel3@penn.com

PostMon Sep 25, 2000 1:52 am  Reply with quote  

I have no idea what I'm doing except that when I first looked at the pic that says " does this look normal to you?" I said to myself yes. The same thing is happening here in pa. 55 miles east of erie . The sray unit may have been id>ed youngstown ohio, link to it from rense's site{rense.com} anyone live closer than me??? or do I have to do it? P>S>
The planes have not stopped flying.... how the hell do I find my way around this mess of a site?

You just can't see them....[/B][/QUOTE]