Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
A Critique of a Recent Chemtrail Report

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Duncan Kunz

A Critique of a Recent Chemtrail Report PostThu Oct 19, 2000 9:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Dear Colleagues:

I assume that many of you are knowledgeable of a Mr. Cliff Carnicom, who has posted (at [url=http://www.carnicom.com)]www.carnicom.com)[/url] a report that I have reprinted and commented upon below.

Since Mr. Carnicom will not permit anyone to post anything that questions the existence of chemtrails as a plot on his board, I was careful to mention, in my first paragraph, that I was not calling the existence of such into doubt (not in that post, anyway).

However, my login name and password -- which had been working fine the last time I posted -- were no longer accepted on the Carnicom-board. Perhaps it was because in a glitch in Mr. Carnicom's computer-site; perhaps it was that my comments are no longer welcome. I do not know for sure.

But, since I consider both Mr. Carnicom's report important, I am sharing it with you on this forum. I recommend that, if interested, you go to Mr. Carnicom's site and review the same.

The letter follows forthwith. Because of its length, I am dividing it into three sections.

Dear Mr. Carnicom:

Please understand that, in this post, I am not attempting to question the existence of chemtrails; I understand well the rules for posting at your web-site.

However, I read the subject report carefully, and have several concerns with the approach, methodology, data acquisition, and anonymity of the researchers.

I believe that you are doing a good thing in attempting to bring sound and scientific investigation to bolster the chemtrail hypotheses. I also believe that skeptics such as I and others will be more than happy to re-think their interpretations of these phenomena when presented with carefully-investigated research and reliable data.

Unfortunately, the referenced report seems flawed in many ways, and I respectfully bring these concerns to the attention of you and your colleagues in the hopes that such discrepancies can be addressed, hopefully by a follow-on report.

I have posted the bulk of the report below, as written. My comments, where they appear, are in all caps enclosed by twin asterisks.

[Please go to Part 2.]
Duncan Kunz

PostThu Oct 19, 2000 9:27 pm  Reply with quote  

[Part 2.]

The following report has been made available for posting on www.carnicom.com, and will also be made available on the main site.

The author is not specified at this time.

**HOW CAN WE DETERMINE THE INVESTIGATORS' CREDENTIALS AND THE REPORT'S RELIABILITY IF WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE?**

20 September 2000

PROJECT REPORT No. 1

SUBJECT: AIRCRAFT "CHEMICAL TRAILS" IN THE ATMOSPHERE and ASSOCIATED MILITARY PROJECTS

PROJECT OBJECTIVES:

1) Determine nature of persistent aerosol chemical trails emitted by subsonic aircraft.

2) Determine nature of and investigate phenomena associated with the atmospheric aerosol trails and resulting cloud cover.

3) Summarize overview observations of government and individual agency involvement in clandestine military and civilian operations and projects within the borders of the United States for dissemination to interested parties.

**WHERE IS THEIR HEADING "METHODOLOGY"? HOW ARE THEY GOING TO CARRY OUT THIS RESEARCH?**

RESEARCH GROUP:

Researchers assigned to this project have diverse backgrounds and are trained in and associated with a variety of disciplines including electronics, communications and environmental engineering, general medicine, biomedical research, chemistry, government/political, NSA/CIA, and military theory and technology. A team of organized and dedicated professionals has devoted thousands of hours to this project over the past year, and read hundreds of scientific, government and military documents found in the public domain. Individual researchers have conducted in-depth investigation by other means, including direct observation and inquiry.

**BUT WHAT ARE THEIR BACKGROUNDS? YOU CAN BE 'TRAINED IN' AND 'ASSOCIATED WITH' A 'VARIETY OF DISCIPLINES' BY MERELY READING
POSTINGS, OR GRADUATE STUDY AT A UNIVERSITY, OR EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD. I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHAT CREDENTIALS THEY HAVE (AS WELL AS WHOM THEY ARE)**

FINDINGS:

Aerosols - Polymer Fibers:

It appears that aerosol chemical trails are being deliberately discharged into the atmosphere from military and civilian registered aircraft over the continental United States, Canada and Mexico. It appears that selected commercial airliners have been modified and equipped with specialized aerosol dispersion devices. Aircraft emission of aerosol chemical trails is being consistently reported in several other countries worldwide.

**WHERE IS THE DATA THAT SHOWS THIS?**

Aerosol chemicals deliberately emitted from subsonic aircraft are currently understood to be a base barium salt mixture.

**WHERE IS THE DATA THAT SHOWS THAT THEY'RE 'DELIBERATE'? WHERE IS THE DATA TO SHOW THAT THEY'RE 'BARIUM SALTS'**

Several types of experimental polymer fibers are repeatedly being found in various locations subsequent to observed incidence of aerosol discharge by subsonic aircraft. Research and development of electro-active polymer fibers is identified and described in Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, DARPA, documents. Other polymer fiber types are mentioned in other government and military documents.

**WHERE IS THE DATA THAT SHOWS THIS?**

It is believed that the combination of a barium salt mixture and polymer fibers in the atmosphere may be the chemical and physical irritant that is responsible for the recent nationwide epidemic increase in cases of asthma, allergies and upper respiratory symptoms including pneumonia.

Based on the study of various military and scientific documents, the polymer fibers would appear to have several applications in conjunction with the barium salt mixture:

a) Aircraft cloaking when irradiated.

b) Advanced Radar Applications.

c) Biological applications - delivery, decontamination and detection.

d) Communications applications.

e) Military weather modification.

f) Other applications, including the VTRPE computer propagation and similar programs.

**WHERE ARE THE CITATIONS? WHAT KIND OF STUDY? WHAT DOCUMENTS?**

Military Projects and Experiments:

Insight is required to categorize the many layers of military projects and experiments currently in progress for they are numerous. An overwhelming array of ongoing military research and development - and defense related activity - is layered from ground level into space, according to unclassified documents studied and discussed. Space Warfare Battle Plans and space weapons have been developed and include advanced laser and refinement of Nikola Tesla's scalar [directed energy] weapons technology.

**QUITE POSSIBLY TRUE, BUT WHAT IS THE CONNECTION TO CHEMTRAILS?**

Weather Modification and Associated Programs:

Inventor and scientist Nikola Tesla's concepts of "directed energy" have been developed, refined and applied. High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project [HAARP] ionospheric "heaters" are positioned around the world [Alaska, Ukraine, Norway, Russia, Puerto Rico, etc.] and are used to "heat" and modify the ionosphere. The United Nations organization has knowledge of, and sanctions, the HAARP project. This is a military project.

** POSSIBLY TRUE, BUT WHERE IS THE DATA THAT SUPPORTS THE U.N.'S 'KNOWLEDGE AND SANCTIONS'? AND WHAT IS THE CONNECTION TO CHEMTRAILS? **

Example: URSI, Commission G - Scientists worldwide are involved in different aspects of environmental research projects and experiments. Universities worldwide, including the University of Massachusetts/Lowell, the University of Colorado, the University of California/Davis and the University of Texas/Arlington, just to name a few, are deeply involved in data collection and technology development.

**DEFINITELY TRUE, BUT WHAT IS THE CONNECTION TO CHEMTRAILS?**

One of government's primary military objectives is to control rain, drought, storms, tornadoes, hurricanes, and weather patterns generally. Precipitation suppression and enhancement strategies are being refined specifically for implementation in the conduct of future warfare. This activity is in direct violation of U.N. treaties.

**BUT I THOUGHT THE UN WAS BEHIND ALL THIS?**

Armies will no longer be needed; new computerized virtual warfare technology has been developed, refined and applied.

**HIGHLY UNLIKELY, IN MY OPINION. BUT WHAT DOES THESE CONCLUSIONS HAVE TO DO WITH A REPORT ON "Summarize overview observations"?**

**NON-CHEMTRAIL-RELATED ITEMS EXCISED**

[Please go to Part 3.]
Duncan Kunz

PostThu Oct 19, 2000 9:29 pm  Reply with quote  

[Part 3.]

CONCLUSION:

The investigative study group individually and collectively is negatively impressed by the deceitful and disingenuous nature of those parties involved in the projects and experiments. Never in the history of civilization on the earth has there been such a complex, overwhelming array of secretive and potentially destructive experiments ongoing, the logistics of which are cloaked in deliberate lies to the citizens they ultimately affect.

**WE APPRECIATE THE INVESTIGATIVE STUDY GROUP'S NEGATIVE IMPRESSIONS, BUT THIS IS HARDLY THE 'CONCLUSION' EXPECTED OF A GROUP WHOSE CHARTER IS QUOTED IN THEIR 'OBJECTIVES'; INDEED, IT IS MORE OF AN EDITORIAL.**

We have outlined the general areas of science, military and government activity in this, our Report #1. This preliminary report is intended to focus your attention on and encourage your investigation into these areas which we feel will ultimately affect your life and the lives of your children. We have approached this investigation seriously and reported our findings honestly, to the best of our abilities.

**HOPEFULLY THE FOLLOW-ON REPORT WILL LIST THE INVESTIGATORS AND THEIR CREDENTIALS, DEFINE AND DESCRIBE THEIR PROPOSED METHODOLOGY, REPORT ON THEIR EXPERIMENTS, LIST CITATIONS, DISCUSS TECHNIQUES TO ARRIVE AT THEIR CONCLUSIONS, ANNOTATE THE LABORATORIES' RESULTS, AND PRESENT CONCLUSIONS THAT ARE IN LINE WITH THE OBJECTIVES.**

Mr. Carnicom, for their behalf, I thank you for the effort that your anonymous contributors have brought to this forum. Hopefully, subsequent reports will help toresolve any further questions or doubts that skeptics have.

Sincerely,

Duncan Kunz.

... and this is the basic flaw of the Chemtrails proponents. I haven't a clue as to whether some unknown person or people just made this up in an effort to sound "scientific" or not. But whether the report is itself a hoax or whether the author(s) were sincere, it simply fails in its purported attempt to shed any light on the subject. Instead, it does the same things that the rest of the chemtrail-proponents do. It confuses opinion with facts, draws conclusions from no evidence at all, does not even mention who wrote it, and is logically and coherently all over the Solar System.

This further degrades the credibility of the people involved with chemtrails.

------------------
Duncan Kunz / duncan.kunz@prodigy.net
Mesa AZ / 480-891-2525
Swedishoo

PostFri Oct 20, 2000 6:40 am  Reply with quote  

Tremble and hide, the Jay-God speaks.