News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Daily dose of Fiber

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Crazy Larry

Daily dose of Fiber PostFri Nov 17, 2000 8:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Ah, the two ways to relieve constipation, Fiber or a Barium Enema and typing of fibers, I found an interesting link on Aircraft fibers.

I really don't know where Cliff is going with his Barium research, maybe he needs a check-up at the colon clinic. Maybe he is right and the NWO is giving the United States a chemtrail enema.

PostFri Nov 17, 2000 8:39 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm not sure about that stuff either, but I was wondering, Crazy Larry, what is your take on the Chemtrail phenomenon?
Crazy Larry

PostFri Nov 17, 2000 9:51 pm  Reply with quote  

I believe there are several people who believe that they are real. The mind which is not yet fully understood can compile the thoughts of an individual and psychosymatically make them think they are sick. A runny nose will turn into full blown flu symptoms, since it is psychosymatic it won't be diagnosed as the Flu it would fall under undiagnosed illness's. The internet holds a consortium of mind altering information and to those who are guillable to the input stimuli they will eventually believe what they want to believe. I think that making a person think they are sick to make money off of them is one step above mugging the elderly. It is taking advantage of the opportunity of the situation to make a buck. Cliff Carnicom and Billdo Thomas are the two pioneers of this. I will explain their operation "in my opinion". First they each have links to propaganda they sell from their sites to make a buck. They get a percentage of the sales they accrue thru their link. Next they have an ungoddly amount of web traffic that appeals to the Cybermarketing firms which pay them to use their banners on their sites which makes them money. In the case of Thomas he has publishing connections and makes money off his books. To be honest Carnicom's involvment thru the years has educated him enough to write his own book, which I am sure he is working on, if not he is dumb and losing alot of cash. It is an operation built on faith, just like religion. Let's say Jesus is your next door neighbor, in todays world who is going to believe him and when he runs around telling everyone he is Jesus what are they going to do? What in your opinion will happen to him. To date there are hundreds of thousands who have moved to Jerusalem claiming they are Jesus, there are also a few in US prisons and mental institutions who claim to be Jesus.

PostSun Nov 19, 2000 7:15 am  Reply with quote  

I think that you are HEYSEUSS. TRU- what?