Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Factual Information

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Random

PostWed Dec 20, 2000 6:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Well still none of the believers has come up with any answer to my points in 'Chemical Rain'. I have no axe to grind - no-one pays me for anything, let alone spreading American government propoganda. So Thermit, I assure you that to the best of my knowledge (95% in the JAA Meteorology exam, for example) the contrail information was correct.

------------------
The truth is out there, but not in here
theseeker

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 9:45 am  Reply with quote  

I never really had a reason to post here (this section) until now and since it is you thermit that I will question, I give you the courtesty of placing this where you want it.....

I would say your perspective is quite clear :

>Maybe I need to be more clear about my point, which is not "Hey this is Chemtrails!", but rather that "The military is spending big bucks on anti-biowar. Not only that it happens to be an air-based vaccine." <

In other words guilty by association ?

Or by making an attempt to protect military personel through technology ?

Thermit, you imply the position of a 'mass inoculation theorist', so let's go from there.

IF,
antibiowar vaccination were taking place(cause), an effect would be detectable within
the population, the proposed disease threat namely smallpox, anthrax, plague,
ebola, brucellosis, rabies, etc, would show up in the blood of the population. Tests are
available which check immune resonse to these vacccinations.

So if you persue this theory certainly you would have checked out the availability of tests ?

Moreover, it's likely that such tests
are made in the course of normal diagnosis in hospitals across the nation, by veterinarians, scientists, doctors,
even by the test suppliers.

A hoaxer ,jury is out thermit, by establishing a website such as yours is promoting chemtrails , even Stevie Wonder can see that....

cy, please sit on your hands and let thermit answer for himself....

T/S

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 12-21-2000]
Thermit

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 5:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Man, take a number!

Elvis: The only question in your repeated post was rhetorical. But your point seems to be that there would be conflicting dosing schedules, etc. I can't really speak to that because I don't know what is in the Chemtrails, inoculation is my theory. I'm sure it's highly experimental, and as mentioned before the low continuous dosage would likely alleviate the issues you point out.

LTC: I have no interest in the legality of this operation, only in it's factuality. It may start high, but it doesn't stay that way.

Random: I posted in the other thread.

Seeker: Yes, JR already mentioned the immuno-assay test. I think it costs about a $100 bucks and a sharp poke in the arm. It isn't a standard procedure, unless something like anthrax is suspected. I may actually try it one day, but I don't like needles. A hoaxer doesn't believe what they are promoting, I do. How are your FE studies coming?
LTC8K6

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 7:41 pm  Reply with quote  

So, Thermit, do you contend that the part of the "chemtrail" that becomes a cirrus cloud stays high and the inoculant doesn't? Clearly, the cloud stays high. Cirrus clouds stay very high.

BTW, no one is spraying anything on me other than malathion, so I really have nothing to research, do I? I merely think the myriad of serious chemtrail believers espousing a myriad of different theories which they believe to the death, to be curious. I wonder which group will win?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by LTC8K6 on 12-21-2000]
LTC8K6

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 7:47 pm  Reply with quote  

I certainly hope the military is spending big bucks on NBC attack survivability. I'd be mighty upset if they weren't prepared.
Thermit

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 8:01 pm  Reply with quote  

Well, if Chemtrails ain't so, then we are gonna have a hard time with the "B" in "NBC".

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Thermit on 12-21-2000]
LTC8K6

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 8:50 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm not. I'm still quite familiar with all of my NBC training from Uncle Sam, including what it looks, smells, tastes, and feels like when an aerosol agent is sprayed on you. Including how they are sprayed, and what to do to protect myself and perform my "mission". I was, in fact, responsible for NBC at my unit at Camp Sears in Uijongbu, ROK. I still have a purloined ICE* pack around here somewhere, I believe. We trained with old MOPP gear that wasn't any good, but we each had an ICE pack that had all new NBC gear for an individual in it. This was only to be used for the real thing.

Individual Chemical Equipment