Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
A question...

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Sceptic

A question... PostThu Dec 21, 2000 5:18 pm  Reply with quote  

One question has really been bugging me throughout all of this:

If somebody is spraying the population with chemicals, surely the strategy would be to spray an area (possible measuring the effectiveness of the spraying with instruments on the ground), and then to move on and spray somewhere else. Yet the posters on carnicom all seem to relate tails of sustained repeated spraying, day after day after day. What's with this? Is the spray only effective for 24 hours? The thing just doesn't hold water.

Now, if reports were coming in of spraying which was taking place over area followed by adjacent area, followed by adj... you get the picture. If this was the case, I might give it some belief.
Thermit

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 6:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Sceptic, I can only speak for my area and I certainly don't see anomalous trails on a daily basis. I've been keeping a detailed log for several weeks, here is a super quick analysis by day for that time period:

"-" = Sky observable with no trails that linger for over 2 minutes.
"+" = Sky observable with trails that linger for hours.
"?" = Sky overcast and not observable

-??--??++??????++?--+-?+++?---+++-+??-?----++

So, it looks like about half the days that have an observable sky are normal, half are what I consider anomalous.
Random

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 11:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Looks like a fairly common pattern of variation in the atmospheric conditions. Sometime contrails form, sometimes they don't (see the government info signposted under 'Factual Info' thread).

------------------
The truth is out there, but not in here
Swedishoo

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 12:05 am  Reply with quote  

Sceptic, that is one of many things that has baffled me as well. However, in my area (Florida) we'll have many days, day after day, with beautiful hot sunny weather...every day being the same in temp and humidity, yet we'll have chemtrailing purhaps starting at 12:30, then by 4 pm the planes are all gone, or a popular pattern is at 4:30, BOOM, chemjets everywhere until 6. If they start in the morning, they go all day.

My point being, is that there ARE patterns that have nothing to do with natural physics of the earth. These are man-made timings and occurances.

Christy
elvis lives

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 1:36 am  Reply with quote  

Christy......you said

"yet we'll have chemtrailing purhaps starting at 12:30, then by 4 pm the planes are all gone, or a popular pattern is at 4:30, BOOM, chemjets everywhere until 6. If they start in the morning, they go all day."

This kind of material belongs on the yahoo chemtrail tracking site. You know...the place where all the lost souls swarm to keep each other company and talk about doom, gloom, and contrail sightings.

cydoniaquest

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 2:28 am  Reply with quote  

Elvis, I can see the senility has set in, I'll bet you can dimple a chad with the best of the Palm Beach set!

Christy has an excellent point. For example, lack of evidence for anamolous contrail activity during the colder months, where there was previously plenty of anomalous contrail activity during the summer months is evidence in and of itself that something unusual is occurring. This also works with times of day.
Swedishoo

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 3:01 am  Reply with quote  

Elvis, so just out of the blue you decide you would bash me and my post? Does it make you feel more important to bash someone? Have I ever bashed you? Christy
elvis lives

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 5:59 am  Reply with quote  

Christy....Yes matter of fact you have bashed me a bit in the past. I really wasn't bashing you, just being a little sarcastic. I do get real tired of seeing all the 'chemplane', 'chemspray' crap that constantly gets posted. The chemtrail bull is such a hoax that I have little patience with those who continue to believe in that garbage. Furthermore, I am tired of the chemmie crowd insinuating that our armed forces are murdering the populace. GET REAL.
cydoniaquest

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 6:18 am  Reply with quote  

Elvis, how can you say you're sick of chemtrail talk when your talking on a board that has that subject as it's central focus??!!

And I agree with you that our military personel would not knowingly spray a population of their own people. But there are different theories that address this problem too. For one thing, the military is so compartmentalized that a grunt pilot might not know what he is spraying....or might be told it is for some other purpose than harming, testing on, or innoculating people. Some even say they could be UN pilots allowed access to our airspace by higher ups in government. There are many possibilities that could explain this, in addition to the assumptions you make.
BEE

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 4:50 pm  Reply with quote  

Just because something occurs on a regular basis (contrails visible starting at 4:30) does not mean it is not a natural occurence. In Albuquerque in the summertime, almost every afternoon about 1:00 it starts clouding up and by 3 or 4, you have thunderstorms. Florida has a similar pattern of afternoon thunderstorms. It is not at all unusual for temperature and humidity conditions to follow a similar pattern through consecutive days.

Regarding the comment about "grunt pilots" not knowing what they might be spraying, pilots are not grunts. All military pilots are officers, which means they have a minimum of a bachelor's degree. And considering the uproar regarding the anthrax vaccine, it is beyond credibility to assume that the vast numbers of pilots who would have to be involved in an operation of this scale would not raise concerns on what they are spraying their families with!!

Also, have any of you people who believe that contrails are really chemtrails, providing evidence of a spraying operation, ever noticed any military personnel or government leaders going around in protective respirators?! If this is happening across the country and making people sick, why wouldn't the people supposedly doing this be protecting themselves?
Thermit

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 9:33 pm  Reply with quote  

My opinion, sickness is undesired side-effect of inoculation for certain sensitive people.

No reason for "military personnel or government leaders" to protect themselves from something designed to protect them, most wouldn't even know about it anyway.
LTC8K6

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 10:20 pm  Reply with quote  

If I spray the flu directly over your head from 10K feet, Thermit, it would never come anywhere near you. So why do people continue to claim immediate sickness?

The "sprayplane" whose flu reached the ground in your vicinity would have to be many, many miles upwind of you and not visible to you.
defender

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 11:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Bee,

If chemtrails are a weapon:

Pilots like other black ops personnel may be chosen using specific criteria, like not having any family to worry about.

Pilots may be as much in the dark as we are about what is being sprayed. Special operations are usually run on a "need to know" basis. Their instructions may or may not indicate the purpose of a mission and their training prevents them from asking what it is they are doing.

If they are not government pilots, it's probably safe to assume that the may have an ideology that allows them to spray whatever it is on whoever they are targeting. Maybe they're just merceneries who have a stake in the NWO?

If the chemtrails are benevolent:

Then they must see themselves as doing their duty. Maybe they even get campaign ribbons/medals!
cydoniaquest

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 11:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Regarding the comment about "grunt pilots" not knowing what they might be spraying, pilots are not grunts. All military pilots are officers, which means they have a minimum of a bachelor's degree. And considering the uproar regarding the anthrax vaccine, it is beyond credibility to assume that the vast numbers of pilots who would have to be involved in an operation of this scale would not raise concerns on what they are spraying their families with!!

Bee, I stand corrected. I realize the term "grunt" doesn't apply to a military pilot. I guess I use this term to mean that the pilots who are spraying may not have access to the knowlege of the "bigger picture". In this sense, pilot's are just like other soldiers who do their duties and do not ask why. They just follow orders. The military is indeed compartmentalized. In fact, it is probably the most compartmentalized organization on earth, for national security reasons.....and for other reasons that would probably defy common logic.

I actually never subscribed to the mass innoculation theory. Like Thermit says, sickness may only be a by-product. But consider this scenario: Consider that the pilot is told he is doing some crucial good for mankind. Perhaps he is told for example that he is deploying an aerial radiation shield for repelling EMP pulses during times of nuclear war. Suppose he is told that he is spraying a component that absorbes CFCs to stop the increasing size of the ozone hole. There are any number of things that a pilot could be told to instill a belief that this project is:

A: crucial for national security interests.
B: crucial for protecting the lives of his family and US citizens

These reasons (among many others) would explain why pilots would keep quiet.

Sceptic

PostFri Dec 29, 2000 1:06 pm  Reply with quote  

I still haven't seen my question addressed directly:

How does a pattern of day-by-day sprayingn over an area equate to spraying for nefarious purposes? Is their aim that bad? Is the chemical mix so weak that it has to be replenished daily?

If I were a US citizen, I would be alarmed at the inefficiency and waste of money here. The least that they could do is get the thing done properly in one fell swoop.