Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Why Chemtrails is Bunk

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Swedishoo

PostThu Oct 12, 2000 1:52 am  Reply with quote  

Falcon,

Not thin at all. They were quite thick and heavy. Very very noticable.

Christy
Thermit

PostThu Oct 12, 2000 2:00 am  Reply with quote  

Falcon, you ole' git!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to be able to recognize a blue 'Trail after seeing hundreds of white ones.

It's not the trail that's thin in this case, it's your explaination.
Random

PostSat Dec 16, 2000 4:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Funniest thing I've seen in ages!

Yesterday I drove home, and the weather was turning from cold, clear and crisp to cloudy, with rain. I saw beautiful, blue clouds. The way the light hit them tinged them a deep blue, and as the sun was setting we were treated to a beautiful display of colour. I love looking at the pattern of clouds and colours in the sky. It is one of the beauties of nature.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Random on 12-16-2000]
M. Magoo

PostSat Dec 16, 2000 9:24 pm  Reply with quote  

>Funniest thing I've seen in ages!<

Particularly loved the random use of All-CAPS. As typified right out of the Internet Woo-Woo credo. See #38-- (heck see the whole certified how-to manual-- right here:
Hilarious!
http://www.watchingyou.com/woowoo.html

Written a time back (in the days of usenet), but somehow still so....contemporary.
Sceptic

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 2:24 pm  Reply with quote  

An excellent resource that I have found is my local art gallery. The Old Masters on display will give you an accurate picture of what the skies looked like many years before 'planes were around.

Saw a very interesting Constable a few weeks back; the sunrise depicted was pink going on red.

Although perhaps the NWO have been travelling back in time to lay their trails!

BTW, this brings up a comment I read on the carnicom site. Some joker there is suggesting that film companies are remastering old films to include chemtrails in the skies. The reason? To convince the public that these trails are natural and have always been with us.

Such paranoia! But it *does* create one problem. Now, when we point to a film made during WWII to point out a classic example of what they would call a chemtrail, they will tell us that the trail has been added by TPTB.

How sad.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Sceptic on 12-21-2000]
Swedishoo

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 11:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Last saturday witnessed another BLUE chemtrail. It was 2 in the afternoon, before we were hit with this cold front we have now, and ohhh, talk about a gorgous day. It was close to 80 degrees, sunny, rich blue sky, white fluffy clouds...and chemtrail galore, including BLUE ones.

Christy
Random

PostThu Dec 21, 2000 11:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Swedishoo that sounds really beautiful. I love the way the light falls on clouds to colur them.
cydoniaquest

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 1:38 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED BY THE ARTIST FORMALLY KNOWN AS CYDONIAQUEST

[Edited 1 times, lastly by cydoniaquest on 01-13-2001]
cydoniaquest

PostFri Dec 22, 2000 2:09 am  Reply with quote  

[Edited 3 times, lastly by cydoniaquest on 01-13-2001]
Lulu

PostSat Dec 23, 2000 6:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Don't blame Clinton for chemtrail crimes against humanity. He's just a mindless puppet. Blame the puppet master(s).

Skies here are always pink-tinged at night. Can't recall the last time it's been pitch black. I've yet to see a blue chemtrail, I've only seen bright white, and bright pink chemtrails.
cydoniaquest

PostSat Dec 23, 2000 10:46 pm  Reply with quote  

nodebbunker

PostSun Dec 24, 2000 2:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Don't know how I missed this thread til now. Duh. Anyway, I know Larry and receive his e-mail daily. (Larry, his wife and I attended the 3/4/00 Protest for the Indianapolis Baptist Temple together.) Not only is he an alramist, he exaggerates - I watched this trait progress in him over the past year. I heard him on the radio one night exaggerate a story about me and from that point, he lost credibility in my eyes.

I know where Larry lives (rural) and the contrails he reports on are from commercial jets beginning to descend on their way to St. Louis. Those same jets pass over here at higher altitudes and begin early in the morning when the contrails become visible at dawn. His area has several low altitude flight paths while cross country flights are visibile at higher altitudes. Flight Explorer allows me to watch these planes and I have suggested it to Larry and on the radio. However, without the possibility of "spraying," all the drama and suspense of the times would lessen should the truth be known and the alarmists would have one less support system in place. I think Larry is sincere in his attempts to warn people and direct them to news articles but he stepped over the line with his lack of discernment.

If anyone should be held accountable for contrails, blame it on the Wright Brothers.

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana
cydoniaquest

PostSun Dec 24, 2000 9:06 pm  Reply with quote  

defender

PostSun Dec 24, 2000 10:43 pm  Reply with quote  

If NWO is responsible for CHEMtrails, look at the "Aircraft
Experts" forum. There is solid evidence that CIA is operating
a "front" airline called Evergreen International Aviation and
they have been convicted of using it carry out clandestine
operations (drug-smuggling). This Evergreen Aviation states
on its own website that it has worked with the United Nations.

Some proponents of the NWO theory believe that they are using
the U.N. and World Trade Organization to achieve their goals
of complete global domination. If so, the links between Evergreen/CIA and their operations (even if they don't involve chemtrails) may be a good example of NWO operations in practice today.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by defender on 12-26-2000]
nodebbunker

PostTue Dec 26, 2000 5:30 pm  Reply with quote  

>"But chemtrails are another story altogether. For a person who subscribes to the NWO theory Node, chemtrails should fit right in. It would make sense that there would be UN involvement (if chemtrails were in fact a reality) because these things are seen world wide. Of course, you would argue that jets are seen world wide too. "<

Defender, I don't subscribe to the NWO theory. First of all, I don't see it as a theory but as a very real plan demonstrated by history and current events. No, chemtrails do not "fit right in" with the NWO plan because they don't need to spray anything on anybody when the elitists have all the power over the food to medicine to money to the so-called politics. The last thing they can take from anybody's control is the spirit and that's being worked on through the United Religions Initiative.

>"Let's say, for the purposes of discussion, that we were to set up an experiment, and have a tanker spray a substance that resembled a "contrail" when seen from ground level. First off, would you at least acknowlege that this is possible to do? And if we can progress from that point, we then need to get into the issue of how to distinguish a normal contrail from a chemical spray."<

Yes, I will acknowledge this is possible to do. For that very reason, I stayed on the issue.

>"Put aside Flight Explorer for the moment. You haven't described the type of data you are hoping to recieve from FE that would distinguish normal contrails from chemtrails yet, so that data is useless (for the purposes of this discussion)."<

The data I had hoped to receive from FE was to distinguish what planes were leaving the white lines in the sky above and around my area. (I took me awhile to learn to use FE properly as well as other tools to corroborate what I was seeing and a system for recording the data. I was gifted with 9 aircraft maintenance manuals and an aviation dictionary from a mechanic. The more I learned from reading and research on jet fuel, and talking with professionals in the aviation field, I realized how apparent and ridiculous the chemtrail hoax is.)

>"Let's just answer the basic question first: Do you think it's possible to form an airborne trail with a chemical spray that would appear to a ground observer to be an ordinary contrail? <"

No, because I can't say I've ever seen one, even though I have some photos of phenomenal airborne trails. The number and appearance of contrails from high and low altitude commercial jets have increased the past few years, and I for one, before my limited and recent education about aviation, wondered what they were too, as a ground observer. But I made the effort to look beyond message boards on the internet.

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana