Author Thread
cydoniaquest

PostWed Dec 27, 2000 11:12 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED BY THE ARTIST FORMALLY KNOWN AS CYDONIAQUEST

[Edited 1 times, lastly by cydoniaquest on 01-13-2001]
nodebbunker

PostWed Dec 27, 2000 5:57 pm  Reply with quote  

>"Node,
I might not be reading your response right, and hopefully you can correct me where Iím mistaken, but you seem to be contradicting yourself in one area. If you look at the question I asked regarding whether or not you thought it was possible for a tanker to spray a chemical that appeared to be a contrail to a ground observer, youíll notice that Iím actually asking this same question twice. I just phased it a different way each time, yet you answered the same question with both a yes and no answer! "<

Well, Cy, let me correct myself for misreading and thinking defender presented the questions for debate. I see that truth and honesty, from your above statement, are not part of your venue since you attempted to rephrase the same question. I can only assume you did this intentionally to try and trip me up? However, I did not read them as the same question and answered you, short and to the point because my time is limited. But in order to clarify my answers, I will take the time.

>"Your first answer was ď Yes, I will acknowledge this is possible to do. For that very reason, I stayed on the issue."<

I acknowledge this is possible (have a tanker spray a substance that resembled a "contrail" when seen from ground level. ) There are several applications for spraying that have been in use over the years for agricultural, pesticide and military purposes, skywriting - not to mention patents posted from the believers on the message boards. So in my conception, your question was, do I think it possible it can be done? and my answer is yes, I think it's possible that such spraying could resemble a contrail. However, such spraying is done at a low altitude where the target is specific and the results are specific.

>"Your second answer was (Do you think it's possible to form an airborne trail with a chemical spray that would appear to a ground observer to be an ordinary contrail?) ď No, because I can't say I've ever seen one, even though I have some photos of phenomenal airborne trails.Ē "<

I understood this question to mean could a ground observer mistake a chemical spray, such as for pesticide purposes as done by the military or even an atmospheric experiment for a contrail. I haven't seen any of these, but I have seen ag fields sprayed and you would have to be pretty dim not to know what that was. The pictures I have taken and contrails I have seen look the same as the pictures plastered all over the net. The contrails I see near and around my area are explainable at altitudes cold enough to produce contrails. I have observed from the ADDS weather page, that the lower the altitude, the high the relative humidity but the temp is still low enough for freezing.

>"Now according to your first answer, you may in fact have photos of chemtrails and not even know it! For the purposes of discussion and clarification, which answer do you want to go with Node? "<

Cy, let me put it to you this way - if you want a straight answer, ask a straight question and be clear in the first place and don't play your silly games with me. Otherwise, I will ignore you. To date, I do not have any photos of chemtrails, only contrails.

>"You also say: ď I was gifted with 9 aircraft maintenance manuals and an aviation dictionary from a mechanic. The more I learned from reading and research on jet fuel, and talking with professionals in the aviation field, I realized how apparent and ridiculous the chemtrail hoax is.Ē Well I donít have 9 aircraft maintenance manuals, I have around five very detailed Airframe and Powerplant texts (about three on jet turbine engines) and two or three A&P courses under my belt from one of the top aviation universities in America ....but I really donít see what difference that makes! "<

Pray tell, Cy, why would you have to go to an aviation university when the major airlines have their own schools? And which university might that be? I probably have the same A&P texts as you but since you can't decide between 2 or 3 courses, (is it 2 or 3?), under your belt, and don't specify which courses, I would say you know as little as I do on the subject. "Around" five books, is that 4 or 6? Since you have such deep interest in aviation, then you subscribe to FE, right?

>"Whatís your theory of how jet fuel affects contrail formation....and why it would?"<

Upon confirming that the contrails I witness were from high altitude commercial jetliners, I was curious as to what changes may have been made to jet fuel or aircraft engines in the past several years that might cause the increased and more visible contrails. I am not qualified to present theories, only suggest others read what I have. Photos I have presented on the net of lower altitude contrails are from December, 1999 and taken from an area to the south of my property where there are several low altitude flight paths.

>" What would a mechanic know about contrail formation?"<

Duh, that it's cold up there and why the engines and all the working parts of same have to be meticulously maintained because millions of lives are in their hands?

Referring to the Mechanic's Statement posted this year at Carnicom's Board that the believers hung their hopes on, I for one stated that I didn't buy it. Upon obtaining, reading and studying my text books, as you should know from yours, any one with the same info could have written the Mechanic's Statement and the Manager's Statement.

>" I donít understand in any way how you could determine that chemtrails are a hoax based on any information you could possibly glean from a mechanic or maintenance manual!....."<

I never said I did. The information from the texts, talking with mechanic(s), a friend who is a flight scheduler for a major airline ( who would have to know where and when the chemplanes are present) and more recently a brief encounter with the aircraft maintenance manager for another major airline has ENHANCED the information I have drawn and recorded from Flight Explorer, the ADDS weather page, "chemtrail" reports on the message boards, etc. which corroborate my own sightings and photographs. Not to mention researching and digging back into how, who and when the hoax began and those responsible for propagating it. I have, in various places, presented this information on this board; sorry you missed it but it's there.

>"Not saying itís not possible, just that I donít see what thought process you use to arrive at your ďhoaxĒ conclusion....(If you want to get more detailed and specific in this area, and how you arrived at this conclusion....Iím all ears.....or eyes, as the case may be)<"

If you are all eyes, then Flight Explorer, some time and effort is the most elementary place to start. I have posted information on this board and have offered to assist any one interested. To date, no one other than Thermit has responded or been willing to take the challenge. So will you, Cy? Don't come back at me with your "but you said, but you said, but you said crap" and waste my time on this issue until you have TANGIBLE proof that tankers are spraying you with chemtrails. For a "computer systems engineer" with an interest in flying (by plane I assume) you don't seem willing to go one step beyond discussion on a message board and playing what you perceive as head games.

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana
cydoniaquest

PostWed Dec 27, 2000 8:07 pm  Reply with quote  

DELETED BY THE ARTIST FORMALLY KNOWN AS CYDONIAQUEST

[Edited 2 times, lastly by cydoniaquest on 01-13-2001]
theseeker

PostThu Dec 28, 2000 4:33 am  Reply with quote  

Let's talk about contradictory statements shall we cy....

You said :

>Put aside Flight Explorer for the moment. You haven't described the type of data you are hoping to recieve from FE that would distinguish normal contrails from chemtrails yet, so that data is useless (for the purposes of this discussion).<

First you ask to put aside F/E , and then complain about what criteria she was using ?Then you say the data is useless when you don't know the criteria ????

I'd say you cy are a dis-info-agent....here to establish 'confusion' and bias.....

Deb has answered that question, and so have I "to distinguish between commercial and military, and who is leaving these trails"...your dense aren't you ?

This one is a doosie :

>Let's just answer the basic question first: Do you think it's possible to form an airborne trail with a chemical spray that would appear to a ground observer to be an ordinary contrail?<

I guess you would have to know what material that was dispursed to find that out....you have no such information , false premise + no evidence = false conclusion......

More pearls from the false god :

>I now put you in the Seeker and Elvis category....not because you are disagreeing with me, but because your response is completely rude, arrogant, closed minded and irrational. <

cy you cause trouble on every board your on....my God man get a grip !!!! you went at it with Amanda, Al, and me at Christy's, you went at it with Lo and dona terry and with pretty much everybody else at cttUSA....and you demagog Deb, myself and elvis here...I would say you are either a disturbed individual or a spook.....(dis-info-agent).....

>I now see you as a hostile individual incapable of an adult conversation, so I now put you in the Bunker category<

cy, the bunker catagory would be you, de-bunk is what I just did to you.....

BTW, I'm glad to see you've come out of denial on classifying elvis and myself together, that's a important step in good mental health....

T/S

edited to insert picture

[Edited 3 times, lastly by theseeker on 12-27-2000]
nodebbunker

PostThu Dec 28, 2000 2:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Well geewhiz, Cy, since you have all that there edgeycation, please provide your tangible proof of the existence of chemtrails. The issue has been around long enough that there has to be some physical evidence to corroborate the photos, sightings and illnesses, right? Spider webs have been explained. Brown goo (teehee) has been explained. I am open-minded as I sit here waiting for that big break-through to the essence of the best kept secret in the world. In looking for the answer, I discovered more proof that chemtrails are a hoax than I did to it's existence.

">I see now that you are incapable of articulating a detailed theory.'<

No theories, just fact. You sir, seem incapable of reading comprehension. Flight Explorer will allow you to identify planes as they fly above and leave contrails. I have yet to see anything but a contrail left in the sky via this very elementary tool available to all. What is beyond my capabilities is to understand why anyone who thinks they are being subjected to harm from planes leaving something in the sky would not take advantage of this tool and determine the identity of such. My initial intention for subscribing was to prove chemtrails exist based on the strange contrails I witnessed here and what other people were reporting. From months of study and research of things of which I had no prior knowledge that I was basing my ASSumptions on, I proved myself wrong. I learned a big lesson about theories and assumptions versus fact. And as I continue in my research and studies but to a lesser degree now that I have my life back, I await tangible proof against my tangible proof, especially when contrails from commercial aircraft are reported as chemtrails.

So, Cy, your personal attacks mean nothing in that it's the only defense you can provide in lieu of tangible proof of your chemtrail claims. Have at it, bud, as they say here in hooterville. Believe me, you aren't the first self-important legend in their own mind to put me down since I first came out with this information in October after almost a year of hanging in there, waiting for the big break through. Ye all (gods) of superior intellect have a problem dealing with the simplicity of reality and how to arrive at and comprehend same. Your first clue should have been when real pilots started posting at the Carnicom board and got banned for speaking the truth which is the M.O. Carnicom applies to anyone who questions his statement that "chemtrails exist." Seems you do the same by placing me in "the bunker."

Thanks for the insight, Seeker. Since I don't visit other boards, I just assumed Cy was one of those people who like to argue about anything.

------------------

[Edited 1 times, lastly by nodebbunker on 12-28-2000]
nsasucks

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 6:31 am  Reply with quote  

My, My. By my quick estimate, there are over three hundred rants AGAINST cts here. That means we are going to have to work VERY VERY HARD getting chemtrail information out in the world. Let's see 6x300=1800 activist websites, foundations, boards, and drops that are going to get 3 gigs of hard data, photos, plus those illustrious lessons in COUNTER INTELLIGENCE. Thanks boys.
theseeker

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 7:56 am  Reply with quote  

Listen ...since you are in this forum ,

Thermit says we can do what we want....

My e-mail is posted....I know you are not lying...so present your chemtrail info that I have not seen...

what are you chicken ?

Truth is your are lying...and I have just about seen it all ...if this type of behavior is whats to come as far as your presentation of facts then chemtrails are dead...

and you are a fool...

I'm on the wrong planet....

------------------
T/S
nsasucks

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 8:43 am  Reply with quote  

It sucks to be you. Imagine what your paymasters are saying, "Stinker, you done riled that boy up, din ya? Now, looky here, boy. You gots ta stop rilin' dem boyz up! You jiz makin' them work harder at exposen us scuz buckets."

hahahaha
theseeker

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 9:14 am  Reply with quote  

>It sucks to be you<

you should be so lucky....

are you the best they got????

I will noy buy this record....for it is scratched.....

------------------
T/S
nsasucks

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 9:19 am  Reply with quote  

You don't have to buy anything, agent man.

Why don't you go whack a civil rights leader or something.

It sucks to be an agent man.
theseeker

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 9:38 am  Reply with quote  

you would know spook...

------------------
T/S
nsasucks

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 9:53 am  Reply with quote  

thanks for posting your photos, now we know what you look like, bitch.
nodebbunker

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 4:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi ya, Davie! Bled in anyone's food lately? http://home.mho.net/jedmartin/CS000.HTM
------------------

nodebbunker

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 5:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Another neighborhood ruined. It just takes one. And that could be the intention. Just like Carnicom's Board - irrationality, name calling and ranting accusations win over common sense. Statements out of the box can only mean one thing. This idiocy does not lend credibility to the chemtrail cause and supports the fiction over fact, paranoid, "angry white guys with guns" type the real agents are looking for. Bully for you! Why not just reference the website Fighting Back was copied from and leave it at that.
Edited for this addition - Pretty obvious what happened at Carnicom's Board last night. Imagine the Tazmanian Devil in one of his spins - this is how I imagine the contaminant in one of his manic stupors, up all night posting his garbage. When he can't think fast, he resorts to profanity.
------------------

[Edited 2 times, lastly by nodebbunker on 01-04-2001]
defender

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 5:57 pm  Reply with quote  

...never mind...

[Edited 2 times, lastly by defender on 01-04-2001]