Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Why Chemtrails is Bunk

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
theseeker

Why Chemtrails is Bunk PostSat Oct 07, 2000 5:11 am  Reply with quote  

Can you really take this seriously ?
http://www.insidetheweb.com/messageboard/mbs.cgi?acct=mb1075995&MyNum=970362397&P=No&TL=970362397

Subject: URGENT ALERT!!!!
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 18:57:15 -0500

Since Friday afternoon here in Indiana we have had MAJOR, I mean OFF-THE-SCALE
CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING!!! I was just called by another friend in Michigan who reported the same
scale of activity there. Additionally he noted one plane that had one white trail and one trail that
was LIGHT BLUE in color!! This appears to be the CHANGE in spray mix I felt we'd see.

The e-mail I sent out from NewsMax repeats a warning that this material may be especially reactive
to MICROWAVE TRANSMISSIONS. This material once in our bodies is designed to react to all the
CELL PHONE towers that have been set up all around the country. At some point, the power from
these towers may be turned up to such a level that people WILL DIE!! I found it interesting that cell
phone companies were even putting these in wilderness areas with very little hope of investment
return. However, if you want MAXIMUM COVERAGE of this signal to reach EVERYONE..... you
put them in the woods too.

Once people beging mysteriously dying in large numbers, PROJECT BLUE BEAM may be engaged
to project large UFO motherships onto the sky above. This combined with the AUDIO heard in people's
heads from H.A.A.R.P. is to convince them that an ALIEN attack is indeed underway. This is to give the
military and FEMA the excuse to takeover the country to protect you from the nasty aliens. People are
being deliberately frightened into taking 'FLU vaccines.' At: http://www.psychops.com a few months back,
it was said that these vaccines contained material that would help people 'HEAR' the voices from H.A.A.R.P.

I believe this may be the GREAT DECEPTION mentioned in the Bible. DON'T BUY IT!!!
Orson Well's "War of the Worlds" WAS an experiment in MIND CONTROL!!!
Some people even comitted SUICIDE!!! What do you think they'll do with all the added special effects?
Incidentally, the "War of the Worlds" program was aired...... HALLOWEEN!!!

Reports of troops amassing in military bases RECENTLY in combination with this OBVIOUS heavy spraying,
makes me and others think that an ATTACK MAY BE IMMINENT!!

If there is any indication of WHEN the microwave towers are to be turned on, it IS possible to SHIELD yourself
with aluminum foil. This has been JOKED about in many TV shows and cartoons, but it absolutely WOULD work!
Being inside certain metal buildings or vehicles would also provide shielding and function as a FARADAY cage.
Should this scenario prove to be correct and people DO begin dying, the quickest way to DISABLE these
towers would be a cordless sawsall on the emitter cables at ground level. Just be sure to remove enough cable
to make a quick splice impossible. Many of these towers have backup generators and concrete blockhouses.
IF this scenario is correct, these blockhouses MAY BE MANNED!! Look for helicopters to land nearby.
Many are built near open fields allowing this to be possible.

Pass the word and we'll see!

Larry
==================================================================

SEE APFN CONTENTS PAGE FOR MORE INFO AND LINKS ON
CHEMTRAILS:

Falcon

PostSat Oct 07, 2000 4:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Undoubtedly there are certain members on this board who are fully capable of taking this type of thing seriously. Worrying isn't it!
Thermit

PostSat Oct 07, 2000 8:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Seeker, thanks for some comic relief.
Falcon, maybe you wouldn't worry as much if you had a foil hat.
Swedishoo

PostSun Oct 08, 2000 7:13 am  Reply with quote  

Seeker, I don't agree with all that is in Larry's letter, but I received an e-mail from Harold Green who knows Larry in which we have something all in common. Within the same week we all witnessed a BLUE Chemtrail. Now, you guys know me and know that I'm level headed, even my husband was shocked by it. He was the one who noticed it and came in the house to get me, and he's not into looking at chemtrails at all. It was bright baby blue and stood out being that it was against a dark blue sky. I'm in Florida by the way, and Harold is in Michigan, who saw blue chemtrails a few days before I saw these down here. Now I don't know Larry, and he seems to be a bit of an alamist, but none the less, I believe he saw blue trails too, being that I did as well.

Christy
theseeker

PostSun Oct 08, 2000 7:30 am  Reply with quote  

I know someone who knows him too and I'm surprised I didn't get my ass chewed for posting that

Alarmist is a polite word....when I happened along this chemtrail thing there was a bunch of him....now.. there's more like you christy...

Don't ever stop asking questions....

You might inform cy, that the antrax vac. has been around for a while, the contamination came from one producer of it...did you know animal hide handlers have to take the vaccine...

so it is written...

BTW, thermit I noticed that the BSI (blueskiesintl) org. is linked to here what's up ?
Swedishoo

PostSun Oct 08, 2000 7:43 am  Reply with quote  

Oh yes, Sheep sheerers and hyde handlers like you mentioned should have the anthrax vaccine. I'm going by memory here, but I believe in order to become sick or die from anthrax you need to inhale or injest approx. 20,000 spores, which billow up from the ground around ankle or knee high, from infected animal excrement. Not airborne like that article said. Argggg.

Thanks for the nice words,
Christy
theseeker

PostSun Oct 08, 2000 8:13 am  Reply with quote  

What you may have found in discussing this by default was a inconsistancy in text that was written in reference to bio-attack , not normal risk factors in related field....hmmmm....

Nice job....

Guess it is hard to write around the obvious.

If I had one more good subject to discuss I could have a 'tic, tac, toe'.....

Swedishoo

PostSun Oct 08, 2000 8:29 am  Reply with quote  

Oh Yes, absolutely. They had to be refering to biological attacks because if they were trying to give the impression that anthrax is an airborne infection, then that is faulty information....intentional? Purhaps. The public buys most anything lately.

Christy
Thermit

PostMon Oct 09, 2000 2:57 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

BTW, thermit I noticed that the BSI (blueskiesintl) org. is linked to here what's up ?

If you look at the BSI address that should be self evident.

quote:

blue chemtrails

Sounds like a special brew...

goldrush

PostMon Oct 09, 2000 6:37 am  Reply with quote  

Blue Angels' did a nice job of trails over SF today and yesterday? How many airshow teams do you think travel across the country, with colorful possibilities? Has anyone checked that out, before presuming what you want to believe?
Thermit

PostMon Oct 09, 2000 3:31 pm  Reply with quote  

Goldrush: Are you implying that the Air Circuses are traveling with their blue smoke packs on or that Christy saw an Air Show and didn't realize it?

goldrush

PostTue Oct 10, 2000 4:31 am  Reply with quote  

Of course it is possible, if not a passing probability. Go to the library, or used book store, and find the oldest color pictures of skyscapes. They are there. Anyone who has watched the skies since observing skills were gained, at least should take the small initiative it takes to compare past photographical evidence to see that observations made by those indoctrinated into believing a chemical conspiracy exists, should check their premise against old preprinted photos, and descriptions. Quote from pg.46 Instant Weather Forecasting, depicting a photo of a contrail with broken parts, but persistent and spreading, lower part curved, brilliant and fresh. Title of page- Cirrus foretelling improvement. item ii, Where fallstreaks point (SE in this case) is where warm air (to the south of the depression center) may be found. iii. Otherwise clear sky shows polar air which normally arrives behind a receding depression. Explanation. Here the cirrus heads are dense, but wide, which indicates (together with the widening aircraft trail) that they are across the wind aloft. This sign together with the characteristic lines of As, altostratus, and Ci, cirrus, which formparallel to the cloud of a retreating cold front, will help a quick appraisal of the situation. The fact that fallstreaks point towards the warm air mass also shows it to be retreating into the east. The upper wind was from S of W while the lower was from the NNW." From a book dated 1968, by Alan Watts, library of Congress catalog number 68-9173. The author has also published prior to it, "Winds and Sailing Boats" and " Weather Forecasting Ashore and Afloat". A color photograph guide to weather forecasting from the clouds, for use by farmers, fishermen, yachtsmen, golfers, holidaymakers, in fact anyone to whom the weather in the near future is of vital importance (quote). Published by Dodd, Mead and Company/New York. Other useful books which depict contrails persisting are the Time/Life series and others which show early pictures from space.
Swedishoo

PostWed Oct 11, 2000 2:35 am  Reply with quote  

Gold,

Yes, my own personal airshow...wrote my name in the sky with blue trails, then shot off a firework finale cascading over my house. It was exciting.

Not.

A hot sunny Florida afternoon. Deep Royal-Blue sky with a few bright white fluffy cumulus clouds. Jet passes with a baby blue chemtrail coming from it. Very noticable. Not an airshow. Don't need a library card. The clouds were white, the chemtrail was blue.

Christy

theseeker

PostWed Oct 11, 2000 3:10 am  Reply with quote  

My..my.. Christy, sarcasm.....most unbecoming......

BTW....WHERE'S YOUR WAL-MART $6.77 CAMERA !

Not that I don't trust you but....a picture is always nice for reference

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 10-10-2000]
Falcon

PostThu Oct 12, 2000 1:11 am  Reply with quote  

Thin contrail, blue sky....SHOCK!! Light blue contrail! Clouds thicker, more moisture....white. DUH!

Not exactly a rocket scientist are you.