Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Connect the Blobs

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Thermit

Connect the Blobs PostThu Jan 04, 2001 9:36 pm  Reply with quote  

This morning the sky was perfectly clear, although I did notice a large band of clouds near the horizon, very distant to the south. All through the morning, the sky remained clear with no signs of persistent contrailing at all. As the noon hour passed, the band of clouds reached my part of town, and was slowly progressing to the north. These cloud are obviously trails left by planes as older spread trails make the "bulk" of the cloud, while somewhat newer trails are run parallel to the older trails. About 1:30 I noticed a plane begin leaving another highly persistent trail after having passed the leading edge of the cloud group, this plane passed through the clouds, out into a clear area and again into another part of the "cirrus aviaticus" cloud-group. This plane reached the trailing edge of the cloud-group and continued on for several seconds when the trail abruptly stops. This trail has spread to blend in with the aviaticus but is still discernable 30+ minutes later. Around 2:00 a plane flew over the cloud mass leaving a trail that lasted 6 seconds.

Unfortunately the ADDS data-feed is down and the GOES Atmospheric Soundings have been down since December 22, 2000 due to a hacker attack on their computers, so I can't determine what the moisture is.

Taking the point of view of a debunker, which would be that this area of cirrus aviaticus, which now covers a large area of the city, is due to elevated moisture. Why, then, would the plane not be leaving a trail as soon as it entered the cloud as opposed to starting abruptly in the middle of the cloud?

If the plane that flew above the cloud mass was leaving a non-persistent trail of 6 seconds, it seems that the first plane, once it had left the "zone of increased moisture" would have left at least a similar non-persistent trail, but none was noted. Why?

To the west there are two massive parallel spread trails jutting out from the cloud mass that are separated by a clear area, a distance of about 45 seconds of jet-travel-time. Just now, another plane has connected these two parallel trails with another perpendicular persistent trail, forming an "H" type configuration. Why does the trail suddenly end as soon as it reaches the second parallel trail, but it was able to persist in the clear area between the trails?

Yet another plane was just seen well to the north of this whole pick-up-stix patchwork conglomeration. As it headed north away from the clouds, it suddenly began leaving a highly persistent trail, well away from the cloud bank. After about 20 seconds of travel time the highly persistent trail immediately stops. All this activity around the fringes of the cloud bank, why not in the middle? If these are just random flights, why isn't there a random distribution of new activity?
Thermit

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 9:53 pm  Reply with quote  

Oh, I'd also like to point out, as this activity continues, that the frequency of flights being witnessed around the fringes of this mass of cirrus aviaticus is totally off the scale compared to what is typical for this area as seen on Flight Explorer. As I type there are two jets playing connect the blobs. Looks like they are really working hard to increase the coverage area, as there is still no activity in the middle of the cloud mass, only at the edges and extending outward. I wish I had my camera with me so you could see this localized "geometry lesson" in the sky.
LTC8K6

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 10:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Thermit, you took the view of a believer.

Taking the point of view of a debunker, why would the chemtrailers need to do all these didoes to inoculate the population? Wouldn't they need nice even coverage according to your theory? X's, V's, S's, H's and Roman numerals seems to be an odd pattern to use to inoculate the public. Where are those fleets of jets flying side by side?

But anyway:
Where there are already contrails formed, it seems logical that a jet crossing the area perpendicular would make a contrail only as wide as that area. Don't see how it couldn't. The area happened to be nearly as wide as the two parallel trails, i.e. the trails were at the edges of the area, so the crosser finished the H. Exactly as I would expect and have seen many times. Of course it could have been the NWO signaling for help.
Thermit

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 10:10 pm  Reply with quote  

You didn't really answer the question, or at least I didn't understand the logic of your answer, so I'll make it very simple:

Normal high-level flights are about 1 plane every 45 minutes, sometimes longer. Once I saw two identifiable planes in within a window of a few minutes, just once. But I'm seeing flights every 10 minutes or so, this place is hopping like crazy, and they are making a localized dreadful mess of the sky. How do you reconcile that inconsistency?
Thermit

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 10:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Well, the flurry of activity seems to be over now. Further indication of the unusualness of it all.
LTC8K6

PostThu Jan 04, 2001 10:48 pm  Reply with quote  

I coulda' sworn I read this:

"To the west there are two massive parallel spread trails jutting out from the cloud mass that are separated by a clear area, a distance of about 45 seconds of jet-travel-time. Just now, another plane has connected these two parallel trails with another perpendicular persistent trail, forming an "H" type configuration. Why does the trail suddenly end as soon as it reaches the second parallel trail, but it was able to persist in the clear area between the trails?"

And answered it.

Flurries of activity occur because of changes in the weather. An area of turbulence can form and all of the pilots will reroute to avoid it for a time. Thus you might see a sudden brief increase in flights in different areas due to reports of conditions pilots want to avoid. Then back to normal. The wind direction usually dictates the runway used. This changes from time to time as well causing ebb and flow in the traffic patterns. Of course it could still be a conspiracy.

nodebbunker

PostFri Jan 05, 2001 1:58 am  Reply with quote  

Did you capture FE screens during the flurry of traffic? Also, check Seawifs -some kind of front went through there -
http://seawifs.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgibrs/seawifs_subreg.pl

ADDS is back up and you can see it moved south. I hesitate to post on this because I am not qualified to interpret, but sometimes it's obvious.

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana
theseeker

PostFri Jan 05, 2001 9:06 am  Reply with quote  

Certainly a different description here than from that other board...Thermit...there is an archive at ADDS ....has a two day archive limit....

I don't see how anything went south to north :

ADDS Loop

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 01-05-2001]
Thermit

PostFri Jan 05, 2001 4:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Nodeb, no, I didn't have access to FE at the time.

Seeker, that loop is for today. Definately a northerward progression of the trail cloud. There may have been a slight easterly trend. What other board?
theseeker

PostFri Jan 05, 2001 7:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Thermit,

>Alcor, I don't know what day that is from, but if it's today, then it's true they were definately spraying. Chemtrail strips everywhere, and a huge Chemtrail cloud that passed over the city during the afternoon. Okay, maybe the description was a bit overblown. Here's my description of today:<

Maybe it's just me but that sounds a world apart from the post here....

"definately"

mighty strong words...pilgrim....

Go to the bottom of the ADDS page and check out the archive,I still don't see how a south to north happened, unless it was convection under the visible cloud deck from above....or the romuluns were testing a 'new' warp core....

------------------
T/S
LTC8K6

PostFri Jan 05, 2001 7:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Say, Therm, it appears "they" could inoculate us all in about a week or two.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~kknowlto/typical.htm

Thermit

PostFri Jan 05, 2001 8:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Seeker, there was no visible cloud deck yesterday. Just the cirrus aviaticus that came from the south.

quote:

Typical BW Aerial Spray Test

In August and September of 1958, Dugway ran six night trials on the Aerial Spray Grid. The tests used a low flying F-100A with a modified a 275-gallon fuel tank to act as the spray dispenser. A critical point of the test was the performance of a nozzle that would spray out liquid particles 5 microns or less in size, so that minute drops of the liquid agent would float in the air over a wide area. The pilot flew the craft over a triangularly shaped course, approximately 15 miles long and 12 miles wide. In the area were 72 sampling devices and the 300 foot high tower with sampling devices very five feet at the end of the grid. Trials run to analyze the aerosol cloud behavior during the tests proved the capability of the aerial spray device. Results also indicated that an area 10 miles or better could be covered downwind. Five runs were made with simulants. One hot pass was made ( with guinea pigs placed at the sampling stations ) spraying the agent that causes Q fever. Indications were that if human beings had been in the area, 99 percent of them would have been infected. Other important results from the tests were these: that a spray device would disseminate BW aerosol more effectively than bombs, shells, or special BW munitions; and that the tank held a much larger quantity of liquid agent, in regard to the weight of the spray system, than other BW dissemination devices.

The tests proved that airborne BW attacks could be carried out at low levels, and that a properly designed spray system could contaminate 50,000 square miles with BW aerosol in a single sortie. The significance of this lies in the remarkable efficiency of this means of attack. For example, on a night when the wind was blowing ten miles per hour, three large aircraft, each carrying 4,000 gallons of liquid BW agent, and flying at a speed of 500 knots, could spray an area of 150,000 square miles, causing more than half the people in the area to become ill.

Thanks LTC. Interesting information, although they are describing "low-level" applications. The anomalous highly persistent trail segments that are only left by the unidentifiable (by FE) planes that leave normal trails the rest of the time have been shown to exist between 30k and 40k, in my observations. That's why it takes so much longer.
LTC8K6

PostFri Jan 05, 2001 9:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Just make the runs at night, natch. No high level chicanery necessary. More certain dosage.
Thermit

PostFri Jan 05, 2001 10:16 pm  Reply with quote  

I wish you were in charge of it, LTC.
LTC8K6

PostFri Jan 05, 2001 10:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Well, now, that's assuming the purpose is inoculation or biological in nature. If it's something else, of course, both our ideas are out the window.