Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Where is this going?

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Falcon

Where is this going? PostSat Jan 13, 2001 2:20 am  Reply with quote  

Having monitored this site for a number of months now, I have yet to see any evidence for the existence of these so called "Chemtrails". I have seen a lot of posts explaining, sometimes in great detail, what a particular "trail" is and the reasons for it's creation, at no time have any of these "trails" been unexplainable.

As a pilot by profession I see contrails on a daily basis all over the globe. Some of them persist, some of them do not, some of them "fan out" to produce high-level cirus cloud, some of them do not. One aircraft at a particular level may produce a trail whilst another aircraft 1000 feet higher or lower may not. It's nothing unusual, and no one is throwing a big "CHEMTRAIL SWITCH".

A great deal is often made within these pages of so called "grid patterns" and trails that cross at angles. One look at an airways chart will explain this so called phenomemon. We are constrained under worldwide civil air rules to fly along set paths (airways). It is not unusual for me to follow the same path as a previous aircraft at the same height and be almost in his contrail (if the upper winds are light enough), such is the sophistication of modern navigation and flight management systems.

If in the past few months someone had supplied even one shred of evidence I would have at least considered the possibility. But alas, no one has. Not one picture, not one video that isn't just a simple contrail.

I look forward to your responses, although I doubt this matter can be taken any further forward.

Sincerely

Falcon

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Falcon on 01-12-2001]
Thermit

PostSat Jan 13, 2001 2:48 am  Reply with quote  

Falcon, I was just curious if you had read my Flight Explorer Report?

I think progress has been made and is being made. I've been learning, sharing what I find, and there is more research in progress. Many trails have been exonerated from the Chemtrail label, but there remains, in my mind, the of issue the highly persistent trails which sometimes are produced by unidentifiable Flight Explorer traffic (presumably military).
cydoniaquest

PostSat Jan 13, 2001 3:14 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED BY THE ARTIST FORMALLY KNOWN AS CYDONIAQUEST

[Edited 1 times, lastly by cydoniaquest on 01-13-2001]
theseeker

PostSat Jan 13, 2001 8:58 am  Reply with quote  

I agree with falcon....

but also give creedance to what thermit says, that to some not all trails are chemtrails...

to me there are those squiggly thins lines that appear with other trails , with a clear distinction that bears watching, and so far has defied explanation....

95 explained to 5 unexplained split....you are right falcon it's getting closer....

for me anyway...

------------------
T/S

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 01-13-2001]
cydoniaquest

PostSat Jan 13, 2001 10:15 am  Reply with quote  

cydoniaquest

PostSat Jan 13, 2001 10:27 am  Reply with quote  

Thermit

PostSat Jan 13, 2001 5:51 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

to me there are those squiggly thins lines that appear with other trails , with a clear distinction that bears watching, and so far has defied explanation....

Seeker, please expound on this. Can you be more specific about these squiggly lines and the clear distinction that you see?
marcinko

PostSun Jan 14, 2001 5:18 am  Reply with quote  

"Could this be explained by airway traffic. If so, how come some start and stop in one area....and others start and stop in other areas?"

different altitudes. just because they appear to the eye to be close together doesnt mean they are. the visual can lie to you and often does.

what altitudes are each trail at?
theseeker

PostSun Jan 14, 2001 7:50 am  Reply with quote  

Alrighty then thermit...I shall expound....even though you "missed" my reply upstairs....

These particular trails are thin and even under 'super-saturated' conditions when trails are spreading at will these are still thin...when disapating they glob in compact form....bright in color, I have query out on this and seems it will take some time, again I would post a reference picture but it is my scanner that is bad....and have to go buy a good one, of which will mean a 2 hour trip to the city.....

There was a thread dealing with this but it was pushed back by your assult crew that floated in here in waves......so far back that I could not find it.....

T/S

Edited for numerous mistakes

------------------
T/S

[Edited 2 times, lastly by theseeker on 01-14-2001]
Thermit

PostSun Jan 14, 2001 5:20 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

when disapating they glob in compact form

Do you mean something like the contrail photo in the Sky Chromosomes post?
theseeker

PostSun Jan 14, 2001 6:51 pm  Reply with quote  

very similar....

------------------
T/S
Thermit

PostSun Jan 14, 2001 7:18 pm  Reply with quote  

So you are essentially seeing highly-persistent trails at the same time as non highly-persistent trails? Is that right?

If this is correct, how long do the thin persistent trails last?

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Thermit on 01-14-2001]
theseeker

PostMon Jan 15, 2001 8:41 am  Reply with quote  

well...uhhh...yep...in a way....

they behave...much the same in all conditions....today over my state...I seen exactly what I'm talking about in "non-persistent" conditions some other planes doing different, normal or the same things than this particular one, it does not seem to matter the condition as far as reaction...I call this a break-thru.....the key here is the ...for lack of a better word 'railroad tracks' that are left behind.......as far as time limit that is the same around 3 to 11 minutes...on the average , condition does seem to play a small part, only by minutes in appearance...but never persistent....

I hope that is clear...is not to me why..but in the fact that it is....

Due to the lack of input at this "public" area of this forum...I am afraid I am going to have to limit my study reference here, and only continue with my philosophical practice of posting....until logical conclusions are reached....other than your indulgence Thermit..there are NO serious studiers of this phenomena here in any of the public forums....or private for that matter....

If discussion was real Thermit....it would exist in plain sight....not underground fermenting seeds of deception....

If anyone has an explanation for these trails...please post...

Time is running out....

------------------
T/S
Thermit

PostMon Jan 15, 2001 4:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Okay this is interesting, Seeker.

One more question.

You have Flight Explorer, so have you been able to identify planes of either group, the highly persistent group and the 3 to 11 minute group, with the tool?

If so, how many confirmed correlations of each group?
Falcon

PostTue Jan 16, 2001 1:26 am  Reply with quote  

I've read the flight explorer stuff. I confess to knowing nothing about that piece of software. Where do you get the input from? How is the data on a flight gathered? Does it use ATC transponder codes and if so is that how the mil flights are suppressed? Why is there no aircraft symbology for the 'identified' UAL flight i.e why have you had to draw it on?

Also, regarding the added supposed tracks, where was this data gathered from? I assume there is more than just an 'eyeball' basis behind the positioning of these tracks. An aircraft at high altitude can be many miles from where you perceive it be!

Finally, please explain the symbology. A/C heading is obvious, but which number represents altitude?

Thanks

Falcon