News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
The Big Assumption

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread

The Big Assumption PostSun Jan 21, 2001 3:05 am  Reply with quote  

The Big Picture:/ big assumption

What all the evidence is slowly but surely adding up to is a vast project, carried out in secret, and consisting of a mutitude of sub-projects, whose purpose is to radically alter, at the very least, the atmospheric environment.

Very nice sedona, in other words you don't know who what or why and have no proof, and if it is secret how come you know about it ?

This is being carried out illegally, without the knowledge or consent of the very citizens who are funding it. In this respect alone we are, I believe, looking at the largest criminal act in the history of the human race.

See statements like the above show ignorance, and willingness to lead others down a 'unknown' path,YOU can't even prove that something is being carried out, much less whether it is illegal...

Therefore the painstaking documentation of each possible aspect of this program is of inestimable value. As we steadily come closer to understanding the true magnitude and outrageousness of this deliberate secret transformation of the very atmospheric envelope of the planet, we will need ever more careful organization of our thoughts and materials. We began with chemtrails, and following the tracks has led us to contemplating an almost inconceivably complex, interconnected, multi-purpose, and criminally secret program.

Incorrect,you began with chemtrails which you can't prove, and to sustain the 'movement' you and others are including everything under the sun, to stay

Yet however complex, this illegal secrecy, combined with the unfolding picture of a hidden group possessing both the means and the hubris to alter a planetary atmosphere, must be exposed. This is already not only the greatest imaginable subversion of the democratic process, but it may well turn out to be the most perilous and life-threatening of all short-sighted quasi-scientific military/governmental/corporate exploits.

It is beginning to look as if the actual purpose of all that we have been investigating is nothing less than the actual physical transformation of the earth's atmosphere in order to provide a platform for the latest chemical/electromagnetic technologies of warfare, communication, weather control, and control of populations through "non-lethal" chemical/electromagnetic means. And what this portends for the future in terms of any meaningful retention of human freedom, and even the very life of the planet itself, is entirely unknown. Therefore it is not beyond reason to suggest that unless this project is forced into the light of public scrutiny, by means of the relentless efforts of a relatively few dedicated citizens, human freedom itself and perhaps even all life on this planet may be at risk.

You should write comic books mrs. h....

mark sky

PostSun Jan 21, 2001 8:46 am  Reply with quote  

sucker depleater dehunanizing farse
unenableing dismotive nonsence
hanger on of a motive without a cause
without motive clothed in gause
turniquit cutting type
call a doctor qike
we have got a terminal snipe
mark sky

PostSun Jan 21, 2001 9:06 am  Reply with quote  

run rabbit run when at last your work is done
sharp against the blade
you have honed
to shamen you cast
atrered and free you hang
madrone blight sings
agaiast a cascara
you wont get it
i as sweara madrona
hucleberry upon a drift
i care not what

you catch my drift
free you dont inderstanding in
a shadow with atwist
in your drink on a sunset now

you haddowed your past forgotten
we cramped bow to wish you gone

i cant wright what you did wrong
i pray to GOD
and try to get along
stuntge allong by your constant crap
we got alife so free
you ashamed tag along behind
mimic life
try to find
blast what you are to weak to see
and piss on everyone that you cant control
you seek to inflate your little soul
but in the spirit of robust
as the "stakeholders" of the air would say
you havent got a hope
you havent got a prayer

PostMon Jan 22, 2001 7:13 am  Reply with quote  

PostMon Jan 22, 2001 10:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Some call it poetry-

just a housewife from Indiana

PostMon Jan 22, 2001 11:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Wait till Mark starts hollering about cars going right through toll booths without stopping to pay.

"Imagine the nerve of those NWO SOB's. Doing it right in our faces. Blatantly disregarding toll booths while the rest of "us" have to pay to pass. I honked my horn frantically to alert the cops to this brazen vehicle, but no one seemed to give a damn about the toll booth violator. He must have given a secret NWO sign to be let through."