Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Integrity, my ass

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
nodebbunker

Integrity, my ass PostFri Jan 12, 2001 5:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Brent brought up a good point in asking why the "debunkers" continue, a question I asked them over and over when I was led to believe that contrails were a bad thing. I would like to take this opportunity to explain my participation as a chemmie turned "debunker."

I started out on my quest (could this be?) just the same as most of you but from an investigative perspective for journalistic purposes. I should have dropped it after my investigations were no longer needed, but I was intrigued and really thought there was something to all the reports and gave the posters on the websites the benefit of the doubt. I only participated at 2 or 3 messageboards which were peppered with good debate and humor. I sat the fence for many months waiting for the big break-through that never came, (and never will.) I made some friends and enemies, from both sides. I even offered my home for a central meeting place for the gurus to spend time and collect their thoughts when they decided it was time to devise an agenda as to which way to continue on their research. Elvis is right that this is better than a soap opera. There is a lot more going on behind the (stage) set that ever makes it out here. I know as I was there.

You know what they say about hind-sight and I'm sure you will agree that the evolution of this controversy has been quite complex, however by stepping out the box, I was able to see things being presented that just weren't correct. Instead of questioning the motivations of the debunkers, I began to question and research the motives of the chemtrail initiators, how they began, what they've done to keep the myth alive, and where they're at now. At one point, I thought this whole thing may be some kind of experiment in human vulnerability, but I have set that theory on the back burner because things have changed, radically.

The new wave of chemmies are much more malicious and vicious. From suggesting vandalism, campaigning censorship of websites contrary to their false beliefs be eliminated and this, received in a widely circulated e-mail newsletter in the name of patriotism, is how I've drawn that conclusion:

010701 >"CHEMTRAILS here in Indiana continue to be very HEAVY lately. We've seen just as much SPRAYING at night as we have in the daytime. At Rense.com there is a LOT of good info and photos lately. Whatever was in last night's batch made both A**** and myself have headache and dizziness. The HEPA air filter DOES WORK in reducing these annoying symptoms. I really wish some patriotic lear jet pilot would RAM a few of these to the ground! Since I believe this is being done for GENOCIDE, it's not like they have any kind of career future ahead anyway! The following link shows a very good progression of a clear blue sky being turned into a chemical HAZE in just a few hours. Contrary to others opinions, I do NOT believe this material is 'ICE CRYSTALS' from normal jet engine exhaust. There are far too many people, far too many sypmtoms, photos and websites for this to be blown off as 'NORMAL.' With the recent story below about our govt. HELPING the Soviet chemical/biological program, do you believe ANYthing they tell you anymore? Patents on file CONFIRM the existence of aireal SPRAYING. Keep YELLING!!! PRINT these stories and leave them around the office or somplace for others to find and read!! RAISE PUBLIC AWARENESS!!<"

Photos, websites, and eye-witness reports ARE NOT PROOF of anything, especially when they are being used for promoting criminal activity or censorship and banning of those who research, and publish contrary to the chemtrail myth. The USAF doesn't demand the chemtrail websites be shut down. The last time I checked we still had a Constitution.

Carnicom continues to leave "little evidences" on his website to cover his ass, but most people are so engrossed in the subject, they fail to read other than what they want to hear. I'll give you one here,
"The assumption is that chemtrails do exist, and this message board is no longer a forum for debate." Keyword - assumption, as in "let's pretend." Here's another that follows "The hundreds to thousands of citizens that form this group within are now encouraged to network and organize at a higher level." That's hundreds TO thousands, NOT hundreds OF thousands. The master has done well getting the slaves to do his 'research' work, which really means nothing except alot of people have wasted alot of time gathering published articles that MAY relate to chemtrails. As of this writing, the on-line petition for Congressional hearings has 235 signatures (and how many are Vec's hand?) and has been extended to July, 2001, another 6 months. I'm sure alot of people will say they don't want their name out there for fear of retaliation. To that I say, "no guts, no glory." My name and true identity have been accessible from the git-go and no one has come after me. (Not counting the wimp from Missouri who threatened my life on a messageboard because he perceived I was a chemmie, who is now leading you to think he is a fellow chemmie by multiple posting personalities.)

Another 6 months of guaranteed chemtrail controversy does not appeal to me since there are so many more serious things going on in the world. Perhaps, this hoax is there as a diversion, like television and entertainment, to keep your heads turned from the serious. Perhaps this hoax was designed to sell books and health products, or attract you to like radio shows that sell books and health products.

Perhaps this hoax is to get enough people to make noise about contrails in order to change aviation, a green's wetdream. Or perhaps it was designed to discredit the true patriot movement in our country; to invoke criminal and unconstitutional mischief and rantings by the patriots because the drama of being sprayed with chemicals enhances the big picture. What an awesome way for a patriot to contradict themselves for what they claim to stand! Perhaps the end game is to identify how many of the lunatic fringe participate on the Internet and would be drawn to believe something so absurd without tangible proof. Whatever the motivation of the promoters, I'd say it's working.

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana

[Edited 1 times, lastly by nodebbunker on 01-13-2001]
nodebbunker

PostSat Jan 13, 2001 3:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Permission to reprint granted by the author, Alan Caruba
http://www.anxietycenter.com/warning.htm

. . . . . The Greens work on the theory that if you tell a lie enough times, it becomes the truth. No, it doesnít.

. . . . Itís criminal to do so for the sole purpose of scaring people to give up their freedom, their nationís sovereignty, and their ability to solve current and future problems in favor of the Green/Red takeover of their lives.

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana
theseeker

PostSun Jan 14, 2001 6:12 am  Reply with quote  

Actually , clinton...came up with that first....

heheheeh...

------------------
T/S
Random

PostMon Jan 15, 2001 12:46 am  Reply with quote  

Do we need a new conspiracy theory website? There is a conspiracy to fool people into believing the US government is poisoning them, and so sell them products to protect them. That blatantly commercial thread you posted nodedebunker proves it beyond any doubt!

------------------
The truth is out there, but not in here
nodebbunker

PostMon Jan 15, 2001 1:11 am  Reply with quote  

>"That blatantly commercial thread you posted nodedebunker proves it beyond any doubt!"<

Random, could you be more specific to which website you are referring? I don't quite understand which you are referring to - Carnicom's or National Anxiety Center. Thanks.
Sceptic

PostMon Jan 15, 2001 2:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Nodedebunker,

Here, here.

I particularly like the reference to Carnicom's assumption. Remember the line from Silence of the lambs?:

'When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me both'.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Sceptic on 01-15-2001]
Sceptic

PostMon Jan 15, 2001 2:21 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Random:
That blatantly commercial thread you posted nodedebunker proves it beyond any doubt!

Which website do you mean? Her link didn't take me to a commercial website. Many of the chemmie websites I've visited, on the other hand, offer videos, face masks etc. I've yet to see anybody make money from debunking chemtrails.

Besides myself, of course. The NSA pays me well for my efforts Wink

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Sceptic on 01-15-2001]
Sceptic

PostTue Jan 16, 2001 2:39 pm  Reply with quote  

CACTUS petition now at 250 according to Carnicom board.

Bet they're shaking in Washington!!
Random

PostThu Jan 18, 2001 6:24 pm  Reply with quote  

What I was thinking of was
quote:
Whatever was in last night's batch made both A**** and myself have headache and dizziness. The HEPA air filter DOES WORK in reducing these annoying symptoms.
which sounds as if it is solely for the purpose of selling filters. This is similar to one or two sites I've seen signposted on this forum.
nodebbunker

PostFri Jan 19, 2001 2:55 am  Reply with quote  

Just a misunderstanding, Random. That was from a daily e-mail newsletter I receive and the filter/machine he talks about he got at Wal-Mart. He doesn't sell anything but fear-mongering and the world as he sees it. Every day he has something to say about chemtrails and planned genocide, but refuses to look beyond what he reads on the internet. Very sad and very sick.
nsasucks

PostWed Mar 07, 2001 5:17 am  Reply with quote  

Gosh, I gonna miss Stinker, Sceptic Tank, and Topliar....what will you guys do, now that you've been decommissioned from this site? Are you going to go mole on us and pretend to be someone else, and slowly ply your wares here again, or (the most likely) are you going to be retasked on other boards in the 2nd Amendment, Illuminati, Xtian boards, like so many of your CIA pals are doing right now?

Now...if the hand-wringers will gain backbone, and some humility, this will be a perfect world.