Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
~Chemtrails are Dead~

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
theseeker

~Chemtrails are Dead~ PostSat Jan 27, 2001 9:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Well sedona, et al:

You hide behind your private areas testing not your beliefs in the light of day, it is not any wonder noone will take 'chemtrails' seriously when YOU people don't either....

What makes this so much of a joke is YOU piss and moan about skeptics and debunkers refuting your proposed ideas and fact is if 'chemtrails' ever hits the national media...YOU ain't seen nothin' yet...

You would do well to practice your replies and answers on the skeptics and debunkers that visit this forum, for if and when YOU ever get that national exposure, 'chemtrails' will be reduced to one rung under "el chupacabra" as far as urban legends....

regards

------------------
T/S
LTC8K6

PostSun Jan 28, 2001 1:10 am  Reply with quote  

I think that Electronic Arts' addition of the chemtrail conspiracy to their online game Majestic will pretty much be the end of any legitimacy chemtrails might have had in anyone's mind. Particularly with the game's own chemtrail website. Perhaps the game designers themselves are the ones who actually started the chemtrails conspiracy in the first place while they were designing the game. I wonder if we could connect any of the earliest perps of chemtrails to the game designers?

How are the chemtrail believers going to handle the addition of the "fake" chemtrail conspiracy to the internet via the game? How will they distance themselves? Should be interesting to watch. Soon we'll have to figure out if they mean the game's chemtrails or the "real" chemtrails when people mention them! What a hoot!
nodebbunker

PostSun Jan 28, 2001 1:49 am  Reply with quote  

OK, now I get it - I never said I was the brightest bulb on the block.

So when I sign on to the forum and I see all these familiar names "online" but they aren't posting that means there's a hidden message board within the message board? I wondered what happened to the "private forum" - it's there, but only to those who can access it, right?

------------------
just a housewife from Indiana
LTC8K6

PostSun Jan 28, 2001 4:16 am  Reply with quote  

I'm not sure what you mean, Nodeb, but I am looking forward to some interesting conversations after the game is released in March.

A:"So, what do you think about chemtrails?"

B:"Oh, you mean that online game they're running, Majestic?"

A:"No, no, no! I mean the real ones. Up there."

B:"What real ones? Those are just contrails."

A:"No they're not. They just resemble contrails."

B:"Are you sure? I think you've just been hearing about the chemtrails in that game."

A:"No, I'm serious! They've secretly been vaccinating us via fake contrails for years. We call them chemtrails."

B:"But that's what they are called in that game too, are you sure you mean "real" ones?"

A:"I know, I know. They took the name from a real government chemspray program that's been going on for years and put it in that game to confuse everyone."

B:"Well, they did a good job! Ummmmm..... I'll see you later."

A:"Wait! I'm really serious! They may even be trying to cull the population with the spray! Don't you care?

B:"I gotta get to work, man, bills to pay, you know. Nice meeting you."

[Edited 1 times, lastly by LTC8K6 on 01-27-2001]
nodebbunker

PostSun Jan 28, 2001 5:21 am  Reply with quote  

L, what I was referring to was Seeker's remark about the "underground."

As for the game, I think us debunkers should start holding our cards to our chest so we can play and be one up on the chemmies. I don't play net games, but got on the e-mail list for news about Majestic.

I gotta hand it to them, though, a hoax would be one heck of a marketing tool.
suckingeggs

PostWed Apr 09, 2003 12:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Richard A Miller eminent Physicist and Parapsychologist links climate to HAARP & Chemtrails and offer the deadly effects of the Star (T) Wars operation with the Schumann Resonance

View article at Science & Technology Chemtrails Central.

We are getting closer to the media Wink
zeusgrizzly

PostFri Jul 16, 2004 9:28 pm  Reply with quote  

even tom ridge admits they are using them.. as does ft derrick and dugway. Trails make alot of us sleepy, but wake up and breathe deep when you see those coke lines in the sky lol cuz unlike the real line, these just keep spreading an getting bigger.
Rolling Eyes Wink Cool
vboz1919

I never thought that I would believe... PostFri Sep 24, 2004 8:40 pm  Reply with quote  

OK, here is my story. I live near Cleveland, Ohio and a couple of days ago I heard a local radio talk show receive some calls about the "contrail" patterns in the sky. We had never seen this many before. A talk show host then took it upon himself to start asking questions. At first I thought that it was just what the NASA guy said, "ice crystals, vapor trails" etc. The next day I actually saw jets laying the trails. We have a big airport nearby and the commercial jets were not leaving trails, only these jets that I had a hard time identifying and they of course seemed to be flying in patterns. So I get curious and that's what led me here. I read some of the other activity has been occurring in Michigan and New York as well as here in Ohio. It seems that they may be covering the Great Lakes area for some reason or maybe for the Nuclear power plants. I don't know. How has this gone on so long? Today the sky was completely covered when the trails they layed in the morning spread out. Unbelievable!!!
Swamp Gas

PostMon Sep 27, 2004 4:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Welcome vboz1919,

I think the debate on whether the technology exists to spray chemicals from either spray nozzles or adding to jet fuel is long over. It does exist!

You can see the larger debate, to whether global warming and ozone depletion exists, and see what we are up against.

The insane increase in skin cancer indicates there is in fact less ozone (You don't get skin cancer from eating pseticides). But that does not stop the Hannitys, Coulters, and Limbaughs to pass this off as a "Liberal Plot".

The 5,000 members Union of Concerned Scientists all agree that there is a major problem, and IMO, the spraying is designed to cut down some of the dangerous UV-B radiation.
Crateris

Re: I never thought that I would believe... PostSun Oct 10, 2004 2:20 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by vboz1919
OK, here is my story. I live near Cleveland, Ohio and a couple of days ago I heard a local radio talk show receive some calls about the "contrail" patterns in the sky. We had never seen this many before. A talk show host then took it upon himself to start asking questions. At first I thought that it was just what the NASA guy said, "ice crystals, vapor trails" etc. The next day I actually saw jets laying the trails. We have a big airport nearby and the commercial jets were not leaving trails, only these jets that I had a hard time identifying and they of course seemed to be flying in patterns. So I get curious and that's what led me here. I read some of the other activity has been occurring in Michigan and New York as well as here in Ohio. It seems that they may be covering the Great Lakes area for some reason or maybe for the Nuclear power plants. I don't know. How has this gone on so long? Today the sky was completely covered when the trails they layed in the morning spread out. Unbelievable!!!

The aircraft you could identify were low enough to not produce the same contrails of the higher aircraft you could not identify.

C.

PostSun Oct 10, 2004 4:28 am  Reply with quote  

CRATERIS......PSEUDO SCIENTIST/COINCIDENCE THEORIST ALERT...BE ON THE LOOKOUT.....

Crateris

PostSun Oct 10, 2004 9:26 pm  Reply with quote  

If that's the best Methane Brains can come up with I can understand his ignorance of basic earth and physical sciences.

C.

PostSun Oct 10, 2004 9:32 pm  Reply with quote  

OHHH you've opened a bigass can-o-worms.Prepare to defend yourself.
kevinalfred

17 posts in PostSat Nov 13, 2004 12:49 am  Reply with quote  

a pair of brass nuts,
are hangin'
in all my doorways,
i do a little plumbin',
on the side.
antihaarpmon
haarpcloud11
haarpcloudpunch1111
pullnopunches :D
AtomHeartMother

PostSat Nov 13, 2004 10:51 pm  Reply with quote  

IGNORANTIA LEGIS NEMINEM EXCUSAT
It is probable reasoning that Congress would not compromise it's integrity by the introduction of a bill prohibiting fictitious contraband. Therefore the following would-be banned items listed are genuine:

Space Preservation Act of 2001
107th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 2977
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES October 2, 2001
Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL
To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.
    SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.
Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.
    SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.
The President shall--

(1)implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and

(2)immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.
    SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.
The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.
    SEC. 5. REPORT.
The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--

(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and

(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.
    SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.
Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--

(1) space exploration;

(2) space research and development;

(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or

(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.
    SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.
In this Act:

(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:
    (i)Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
    (ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
    (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?c107:chemtrails

AHM