News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Six Reasons Why I Consider Chemtrails a Hoax.

Chemtrail Central > Debate and Debunking

Author Thread
Dreaming_Nightmares

PostWed Mar 24, 2004 1:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Well I am new to this forum as a writer but not as a reader.. then again as a reader I suppose I would be new as well.. I have just recently been introduced to this whole chemtrail thing.. and I had never really taken notice till someone showed me some pictures and explained it to me.. now I do not by any means of the word can say I know anything really about this topic other then what I have been told and what Ii have seen myself with my own eyes and I suppose as they say seeing is believing!
I have seen these trails and as far as con. goes anything is possible... I don't doubt the abilty of stupid people in large groups!
And what is the government if not a large group of stupid people?
I think Kevin was being sarcastic with his little comments up there though... and I don't know anything about blue boards and none blue boards but thank you Blue for the information to know that all of these people are now gone cept hermit you and Kevin....

Dreaming
AONN Records

I completely disagree with your contention PostFri Nov 12, 2004 10:23 am  Reply with quote  

Chem trails do exist. You should interview some of the prisoners at Airway Heights Corrections Center, which is located down the street from Fairchild Air Force Base. Not only does the NSA have above Top Secret facilities in Eastern Washington such as the Yakima Firing Center and a COMSAT complex, but Eastern Washington has also been the seat of many other highly classified projects, experiments, research, UFO sightings and unsolved mysteries over the decades. If you recall, Eastern Washington is where a pilot saw several foofighters off the wing of his plane during the same time that our nation began testing nuclear weapons in our Northwest-to-Southwest desert regions. It all coincides. Whenever you start tearing apart at the very seams of spacetime itself, whatever else is out here in the universe with us--among us--is going to take notice.

Furthermore, what a lot of people don't know is that nuclear weapons were--believe it or not--tested and actually detonated in the desert of Eastern Washington. Most people think that America only conducted these tests in Nevada. Wrong. And what's even more astounding is that there was at some point in our nation's history, a high school in Eastern Washington that had for its school logo/ mascot, the symbol of atomic energy. Imagine that. Believe it, it's true. X-Files has been filmed in Eastern Washington numerous times, secret missile bases are scattered all over Eastern Washington, Hanford nuclear power plant is located there as well and so is Pacific Northwest National Laboratory http://www.pnl.gov (Top Secret clearance required to do business with these folks).

I've seen Chem Trails as have many Washingtonians. We've long known about this and I didn't even know that someone thought this was debatable or in any way questionable. Some of these Chem Trails, I don't know how, persist for hours. We were always told (the rumor in the community) that the Chem Trails were some kind of pesticide utilized by farmers in the area, but we knew differently, because I've never met a farmer or agriculturalist who conceded the rumor as being true. We always knew it was some kind of experiment, but again, I didn't ever know, until last night, that someone out there questioned whether Chem Trails truly existed.

If you go back to 1996, the entire sky turned green one night in Washington state. People called Boeing air traffic control and of course Boeing claimed it was a weather balloon. How does a weather balloon cause billions upon billions of miles of sky in the vast expanse of space to light up green? Maybe you didn't see what we saw, but from our perspective, ALL of space in the sky above us was flashing GREEN for approximately half a second before becoming solid green for another half a second. There have been countless cases of missing time in both Eastern and Western Washington, scores of incidents involving various bizarre phenomena and I believe a lot of it has to do with the Pacific Ocean's Ring of Fire. There are massive electromagnetic forces at work off the Northwest Coast and the area is naturally an ideal place for any advanced species wishing to harness such energy. Chris Carter knows about it, the NSA knows about it, FEMA knows about, the U.S. military knows about it (especially the Air Force) and so do private citizens as a whole. Eastern Washington is probably some kind of warp zone, portal, interdimensional transit site for whatever's out here. There is a disproportionate number of overtly secret military bases throughout Washington State, cattle mutilation is also a phenomenon in Washington and many of us have seen orbs, weird lights in the mountains and strange, amorphous, hovering, smoke-web-like apparitions following Fairchild's base perimeter and elsewhere. Chem Trails definitely exist and don't forget that snow turned into foam in Eastern Washington as well. Check Unsolved Mysteries the national television program.
Kestrel

PostMon Jan 17, 2005 5:21 am  Reply with quote  

Here are six reasons why Chemtrails might exist.

1) Various branches of the United States government have been known to conduct experiments on unsuspecting US citizens including testing bioweapons. There's a thing called FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) it allows citizens to delve into FORMERLY classified material. Unfortunately, we learn about what the government has done 30-40 years ago. It's rather naive to believe that the government would reveal the intentions of these programs while they are being run. You can read about it by reading Clouds of Secrecy The Army's Germ Warfare Tests over Populated Areas (by Leonard Cole). They've done this in the past and got away with it so it's certainly plausible that they would do it again.

2) It's rather odd that we're not seeing the same type of 'trails being made by most of the commercial aircraft which are flying anywhere from 5 to 6 miles high.
Furthermore, the odd X patterns in which these planes are flying do not match known flight patterns. Yes it's possible that they have been diverted however in numerous cities all making an X pattern, this is highly unlikely. Think about it all, these planes are diverted in such a way that it just happens that their "contrails" hang around long enough to form an X... right, keep on smoking!

3) There has never been any acceptable or logical explanation for why chemtrails appear drastically different over contrails. Contrails disappear quickly behind the aircraft, Chemtrails linger for hours and dissipate into a fine haze. These are significant differences, it's easy to argue that no one has conclusively found out what chemtrails are, well it goes both ways, where is a proven explanation of what they are? The few "explanations" I have heard have been bogus. The claim that they're using JP-8 fuel was disproven since this is only used in aircraft on an aircraft carrier due to its low flashpoint. BTW. if you took the time to examine any of the thousands of photos on the internet, the chemtrails forms behind the aircraft which doesn't fly backwards therefore you wouldn't "See crud on the leading edge..." Furthmore, the idea that this 'trail' is suppose to protect us from UV is bogus. I worked as a research associate studyng UV damage and repair mechanisms and it's my opinion that this technique would be utterly rediculous. How would they be able to control the density of particulate matter in order to block out harmful UV. Ever go to the beach on a cloudy day and come home burned to a crisp. I have, so where's the logic in this? I have personally, witnessed aircraft laying these 'trails' at 8:00 pm when it's totally dark, how exactly is this supposed to help with our UV problem. Lastly, the UV problem is a function of Ozone depletion, I guess just by coincidence there are holes above each major metropolitan city. This make a lot of sense? If you take a look at some of the satellite images you'll notice that the 'trails start and end over populated areas. How exactly does your CONTRAIL explanation explain this - Uh Contrails exist only over populated areas - I DON'T THINK SO.

4) Despite what the media wants you to believe there is no such thing as a "Flu Season". But I'm guessing that you might be one of those sheeple who believes whatever you see on the news. There are way too many "unexplained" illnesses and yes there are a few people doing research in this area. I'm not going to do the work for you look it up on the web.

5) Why would Dennis Kucinich place the word "Chemtrail" in the body of a bill banning Space Weapons? This document is available on the internet, I've personally seen it, it's on House of Representatives website. Oooh, well I guess that he's a conspiracy nut as well?

6) You obviously don't understand the "need to know" policy of military and government agencies. Again, it's a naive assumption on your part to think that everyone would have to be in on the conspiracy. The pilots, ground crew, etc... will all have been given a bogus reason as to what they're actually doing. Furthermore, Black Ops are often attached to other "legitimate" sounding endeavors to cover up their actual intent.

Your arguments are as weak as what you claim the information supporting chemtrail is. You obviously haven't done much research on the subject. The data I have seen has been put together by professionals including doctors, members of law enforcement, professors and military personnel. Sure it's possible that these people are lying but then you'd have to ask yourself the question, WHY. The literature I'm finding isn't exactly advertised nor is it easily accessible. It has taken me some time to find it, therefore I can assume that these people are NOT making a fortune in putting this information together, so where's the motivation.

----------------------
Non is so blind as he who will not see and none is so deaf as he who will not listen. Open your mind!

[/i]
rabbler0user

Re: Six Reasons Why I Consider Chemtrails a Hoax. PostSat Feb 12, 2005 2:03 am  Reply with quote  

for every one of your 6 reasons that you are convinced it's a big hoax, you posted ARGUMENTS to try and support your statements.

all but this one...

"(6) Every characteristic of chemtrails can be just as logically and rationally explained by normal contrails under normal (but differentiating) atmospheric conditions.

Conclusion..."

why is that? hard for u to explain the nature of the trails? how come if it has to do with atmospheric conditions, ALL planes don't leave trails when they pass thru the same air and others are leaving behind their "clouds"?

now here's the REAL question: EVEN IF these are just the result of contrails, do we REALLY want our clouds to come from jet engines????

Kestrel

Missing Logic PostMon Feb 14, 2005 8:57 pm  Reply with quote  

One thing that also puzzles me about those who debunk Chemtrails are the following facts. When we see satellite photos depicting Chemtrails we generally see increased patterns over populated areas. Again, this would indicate a level of specificity that no debunker could explain. You can't seriously believe that air conditions conducive to "trail" formation would only exist over populated areas. The "air" is a very dynamic medium and therefore we would expect to see chemtrails exisiting all over the world and not just concentrated over populated areas. I have heard the argument that well this is where most jets would land and take off. Again, this doesn't make any sense. One would expect the "trail" to continue on throughout the entire flight path of the aircraft not to specifically start and stop over cities, etc...

Furthermore, I personally have seen two separate aircraft flying in the same sky, same general area the only difference appeared to be the altitude. The higher aircraft was emitting what we consider as being a Contrail - as the plane was flying it's trail was quickly disappearing behind the aircraft, we're talking seconds not minutes or hours. Directly below this aircraft was another plane, considerably lower spewing out what we call a "Chemtrail". This "trail" remained hours after it's release and then began to spread eventually creating a haze that blocked the sun. It didn't form clouds.

Just from a qualitatlive viewpoint anyone with some discernement and an unbiased viewpoint would see that there is definitely a major difference between a "Contrail" and "Chemtrail".

I believe any argument against Chemtrails existing is a mute point, after all we all seem to notice the difference and furthermore the relatively "benign" explanations, UV blockage, increased pollutants in the air etc... do not stand on their own. There is no proof to establish, as far as I know, what is or is not being release in these "trails".
Maxtheknife

Re: Six Reasons Why I Consider Chemtrails a Hoax. PostSat Apr 02, 2005 7:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello everyone Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Kunz
1. The existence of a huge and sinister plot is completely lacking in evidence.

All evidence to the contrary, Duncan! Smile

http://www.enterprisemission.com/moon1.htm
www.keithlaney.com

PostMon Apr 04, 2005 3:16 am  Reply with quote  

Welcome Maxtheknife,

Duncan Kunz is a half-wit who has long disappeared form CTC, unless he appears as one of his alias.

PostFri Apr 15, 2005 10:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey, this is my first post at this sight. I had heard people talking on the radio about these things called chem-trails and I thought, "Yeah, right!" That was until a few weeks ago when I started paying attention and noticed several thin streaks across the Colorado skies. This is quite strange since Colorado is known for its beautiful skies and 360 days of sunshine a year.

This week I have seen more activity then ever before with huge Xs and thin lines that billow out into wispy clouds. I could entertain that these are just contrails except for the fact that I have witnessed several times a plane with a short contrail all of a sudden switching to a continuous trail and also planes with no real visible trail all of a sudden having one. One of these times there were three planes that all started their "spraying" at the same point in the sky.

PostSat Apr 16, 2005 12:14 am  Reply with quote  

Yes,It has been an interesting week hasn't it.Today was really good. Mad Mad Mad
CDsNuTz

PostSat Apr 16, 2005 12:23 am  Reply with quote  

Oh,Check this.I was around Hampden and Monaco when i saw this and had to pull over to get a few photos.

More photos of trails and other things seen in the Colorado skies lately.

HERE
vvvv

http://home.comcast.net/~cdschemtrailz/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
Mech

PostSat Apr 16, 2005 1:23 am  Reply with quote  

That looks like a military plane formation. Possibly fighters.
CDsNuTz

PostSat Apr 16, 2005 4:43 am  Reply with quote  

Those four trail pics were taken several months ago,December i think.Just for the record.It does kinda look like the missing man formation,maybe for Petersen Airforce or something.
wasp1014

PostSat Apr 16, 2005 8:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes, CD, April 15th was crazy! How about all those mucky clouds and not a drop of rain. I was cursing myself for not having a camera handy and I had forgotten my pic phone to boot. An elderly woman even commented to a friend of mine that the sky sure was looking strange with so many lines going across it. I'm glad she's awake, but most of Colorado is asleep at the wheel. I mean it has been so obvious this past week that planes are leaving something other than contrails, I can't believe the news isn't reporting it.
Oh yeah - my bad- chemtrails don't exist! Wink

Unaware PostFri Apr 29, 2005 3:50 pm  Reply with quote  

That is an excellent sequence of photos you posted, rabbler0user.

Whether or not the aviation clouds are created intentionally, I find it amazing that the great majority of people never even notice.
Swamp Gas

PostThu Jun 02, 2005 1:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Roswell is gone because he is actually Yaak, who has been banned here under numerous IPs and names.

It's become a game with these people, and it sharpens up one's intuitive AND logical abilities finding out who they come under next.

Sick, sorrowful, and insane $#@#!.