Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
FIGHTING BACK #12

Chemtrail Central > Fighting Back

Author Thread
nsasucks

FIGHTING BACK #12 PostWed Jan 03, 2001 10:08 pm  Reply with quote  

FIGHTING BACK #12

Commentary and the Neighborhood

Having read with much concern the abject fear that seems to be sweeping through many who read these little snippets of love, I feel compelled to give some commentary and advice about it all.

First, remember you didn’t create this situation. You fell into it. You became aware one day for some reason about chemtrails. You wanted to know more. By the time you started getting an education on the subject matter, the agencies were all over you. Can you do anything about or undo the clock? No. If you are reading this, it’s too late. Even if you throw your computer in the trash and never mention chemtrails again, you will be under survelleince for life. The agencies consider you too dangerous to NOT keep tabs on you. And by now, you know what that means.

A lifetime phone tap
Activist profiling by the agencies
Red list placement
Job hindering (yeah, they can most definitely mess with your workplace, especially if you happen to be employed by a Major Corporation)
Quarterly burglaries of your home (more frequent, if the computer tells them too)
Transponder tracking

So, get over it. Cry and beat the s!@# out of a cardboard box, if you need to get the rage out of your system. Whatever. Then, get composed. You, like so many others, have to face the facts. Whenever you learn the truth about reality the government would rather you didn’t know about, you are targeted.

In many ways, it’s like learning you have cancer. You are f@#$% for life, but have to make the best of it. You have to take stock of things. You also have to be a little more careful about your day then the average person.

You can try to slink into obscurity, but as you know, knowledge is responsibility. Once you become awake (genie out of the bottle) it’s damn hard to go back to sleep. Also, being a non-person sucks, as it shows that your spine is made of jelly. But, I understand, I have a family too, ya know. I want to see my boys grow up healthy, that’s why I fight back—for them. In any case, if your conscience tells you to be a do-nothing, then by all means…do nothing. Take it in the rump and smile. Take a deep breath, too.

You can live. Live like the marked person you are—each day to the fullest. Love your friends, family, and life. Share, enjoy, create. Play music, take up the arts. Turn off that damn TV, won’t you?

And, you can fight back. You can say, rightly so, “hey! This is my planet too. Do I really need to be screwed like this? If I act the coward, am I letting down the kids on the block who depend upon adults to help them when they cannot?”

Fear sucks. I used to worry. I tried laying low. It changed nothing. Things changed when I got pissed off. The spookers just messed with me one too many times, and they crossed a line that is unforgivable. Now, they have an enemy for life. I know that these statements are quite damning to me personally, but once you’ve found a cancer spike, you are already slated for termination. The sad part is, is that so many good people who’ve done nothing but get a chemtrail education have been so attacked. Sucks, doesn’t it. Hence my handle name.

Sorry for the long intro.

THE NEIGHBORHOOD

Well, security depends upon people. You can do only so much with electronics. Do you know who your neighbors are? Why not? I’ve found mine to be great people, who are all now very much aware of a great many things going on in our world. They know, as I know, that elections are rigged, that chemtrails are poison, that camps are being built, that executive orders have been written to f*** us, that JFK was whacked by the CIA, and that the Apollo moon missions were faked. They know counter-intelligence.

And we look out for each other. We watch each other’s homes. We know each other’s routines. Who belongs and who doesn’t. We all have cameras and use them. We share information (never over the phone, either.) Amazingly, not a one of them has any doubt about what is happening to them by our government. Many are older persons, who know damn well just what monsters are capable of, especially my minority neighbors, who didn’t even blink or question this stuff—they’ve had the boot on their neck their whole lives, so it didn’t surprise most of them. “I knew it.” Was their standard response.

It took time, friendship, and a smile. Try it and see.

The spookers can’t make a move on our street without getting their picture taken, their license plate snagged, and their movements monitored. (one of my neighbors even punctured a spooks tire, and a bucar picked him up twenty minutes later as he walked around the block. His white Chevy Suburban (#97WER24) was picked up at 3 am.) Then we share intel. I’ve found such a good many hearts that I probably would have never known about. And guess what? They are telling everyone they know about chemtrails. It’s amazing how quickly the word is spreading. Many of us openly throw objects at weatherman news reports when they appear on TV, openly insulting the “Dallas Rains” of LA. (I hope there is a special place in hell for all these so-called weather persons who lie to the population, night after night.)

BTW, I don’t advise criminal acts. It pisses them off.

Remember one little factoid here. Education is the key. The more your neighbors and friends know, the safer you are. You can’t be rail-roaded if everyone that knows you is hip to what is going on in your life. When the fan hits, they’ll be right there to help you. Don’t be a loner. Get friends. Lots of them. Make them believers. It will save you.

Fighting back is better. And, you get control, not a lot, but more than you had. Just the stuff on the computer software issues alone makes it all worthwhile.

Future editions will include the following topics, some several pages in length with wonderful detail.
THE LONG WINDED TELEPHONE CHAT
BEATING BLACK HELICOPTER SCANS
THE TIRE TRIRIP OR SLASH
THE CANCER ATTACK
COMPUTER ID ONLINE
BOX SURVEILLANCE
BUCARS
TELEPHONE SPIKES
ROOM SURVEILLANCE
EMAIL
PAVEMENT ARTISTS
STREET ARTISTS