Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Secret Shadow Government/Today's Music

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
Delphi

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 5:41 am  Reply with quote  

Chem11, It is true that most folks aren't privy to the info about the music business and what goes on behind the scenes...it is for the most part, a dirty, ugly business....Especially the "Big Cheeses" at the top running the whole shabang! One can't help wondering how many young performers have been "chewed-up" and spit out by the unscrupulous bigger companies...+++++Geoff Tate, right on....Chem 11, The "Mind Crime" album,...somethin else, huh? He's the best!!!++++Hey Topgunn, Whatcha been doin with your "bad self"? I don't like the "gangsta" violent newish stuff...the last "newer" groups I liked were Green Day and Smashing Pumpkins and pretty much got bored after that and play my ole stuff instead. Blessings all, Joanne "Rock on"! J.
Cougar390

PostThu Aug 23, 2001 2:47 am  Reply with quote  

Music programming has been going on since the 60s. Some of the top groups then were witches, and a lot of songs were spells put to song, and a lot were about communism and "all living together." "They" started a revolution, promising us a better world. And how do we like it? After that is was alright for mothers to leave families and for children to "explore" with drugs and sex. Since then I believe its just been a downward spiral. I do believe Hollywood and the music industry two of the dirtiest industries in the world today. I don't listen to a whole lot of new music, basically because I feel its lost the passion to make music, its about making money now. Being in my early 20s, I grew up with rap music. I can say that early rap music did have some meaning. Somewhere in the mid 90s it turned from talking about the laments of the ghetto into glorifying it with drive-bys and gangs. Now we can add school shootings to the long list of improvements to our new and better world
Remember, most of our brain is subconcious. Remember the Paul Simon song, "The Sounds of Silence"? He talks about seeds being planted in our brains. Indeed they have and still are. Anyways, thats just my 2 cents.
theseeker

PostThu Aug 23, 2001 5:37 am  Reply with quote  

well said cougar390....

quote :

After that is was alright for mothers to leave families and for children to "explore" with drugs and sex. Since then I believe its just been a downward spiral.

I agree

T/S

Delphi

PostSat Aug 25, 2001 8:08 am  Reply with quote  

Yet "once in a blue moon", there are a few music groups that seem like they have more going on and more "brains" than the others...Some music groups that actually seem to think, and are aware, and concerned for the environment, the world, etc. U2 seems to be such a group. However, My all time pick....BTW, I have contacted them in reference to writing a song or CD about the chemtrail situation, is Queensryche. These guys are terrific and if anyone ever heard their "mindcrime" tape, (about mind control), you'd know what I mean. I think Geoff Tate could come up with some good "stuff" about chems, maybe "up" the awareness factor a notch or two, and it's just the kind of "off-beat", quirky kinda issue he might like to take on. Keeping my fingers crossed...who knows? Was worth a try...will wait and see. These guys can really belt it out, command an audience, get attention, and have a good stage prescence besides! I say Rock on!...and I hope they do! (Everyone turns away from the eyes of a stranger, afraid of what they'd see behind the stare). I hope "they" don't turn away but respond instead! Blessings, Joanne ^j^
Chem11

PostSat Aug 25, 2001 8:41 am  Reply with quote  

Yeah... they haven't been the same since Chris DeGarmo bailed, though. A lot of their stuff seems prophetic in retrospective...

"If we don't stand together, we stand to lose the future. Peace won't last forever. Who will be the martyr, you or me?" -Chemical Youth

theseeker

PostSat Aug 25, 2001 8:55 am  Reply with quote  

u-2....I always try to have a beautiful day...

there was a song years ago "eyes of a stranger" man, that was a good one...who was the band ???

have I been sleepin' for all these years, and it's magic that make you appear...you've got the eyeeeeeees...of a stranger....

queensryche was good....conceptual albums are good...tony carey was good too (pink world)....

T/S

Thermit

PostSat Aug 25, 2001 3:57 pm  Reply with quote  

I love that beautiful day midi...
Delphi

PostMon Aug 27, 2001 4:52 am  Reply with quote  

Eyes of a Stranger is Queensryche unless someone else made one similar. I been playing all my old stuff from late 80's and such so I haven't been getting anything new since then. I didn't even know the band had Chris leave...that's bad. I haven't really listened to anybodies "newer" stuff...stuck in the old "groove" I guess...what little I hear at other pals houses when they play anybodies new stuff of the new music of today, I just don't like at all. Maybe the 80's was too great a time for me and ya know how ya can get stuck in a better time period and wanta stay there...music-wise and maybe otherwise too, upon reflection. Bless all, Joanne ^j^
theseeker

PostMon Aug 27, 2001 7:59 am  Reply with quote  

stuckin an old groove..lol...I know the feeling...yeah that is a queensryche tune but the one I'm stumping on is an 82'ish tune...early 80's music I enjoy...late 70's too...rush did an album farewell to kings that remains high on my favorite list...the day I learned how to play madrigal on guitar...and xanadu...was..a beautiful day !

T/S
Chem11

PostMon Aug 27, 2001 8:35 am  Reply with quote  

Yeah, I know the one you'te talking about, T/S. On your lips I sense... a danger etc, etc. The QR tune is a bit better, even if they did rip the intro from 'What shall we do know?"

I still haven't forgiven Roger Waters for spitting on that fan at one of The Wall shows. He was a great idea man, but he isn't fit to breathe the same air(?) as David Gilmour. Nobody even comes close to The Man.
I used to have this tricked out guitar-synth setup back in the day. A Yamaha thingy that looked exatly like a vacuum cleaner. I'd play that intro to 'Sorrow' on it over and over and over. Drove my neighbors in LA absolutely nuts. Man, those were the days.

Or to quote Anthony Hopkins: "We have become God's madmen. All of us."

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Chem11 on 08-27-2001]
theseeker

PostMon Aug 27, 2001 8:56 am  Reply with quote  

Yeah, I know the one you'te talking about, T/S. On your lips I sense... a danger etc, etc

so who is it, what album, group !!!

oh it's drivin' me nuts !

you have to remember waters is quite mad and has been....gilmour is the man no doubt...his solo album in the 70's showed his talent....sorrow..good tune...this beautiful day midi is addictive...positive vibes are rare and appreciated...

T/S

Chem11

PostMon Aug 27, 2001 9:11 am  Reply with quote  

You should download Audio Galaxy. I just did a search... it's by the Payolas. By the time I'm done typing this it'll be on my hard drive.

theseeker

PostTue Aug 28, 2001 8:48 am  Reply with quote  

chem what a marvelous tool...although it is slower than winmx.com, the sound quality is awesome....can't wait to here it in the car...lol...only trouble I have with the software is I chose to send it to "my music" and it is not there....It says it's on my hardrive, but I can't find it ? have to find it to put it in the car...

T/S
theseeker

PostTue Aug 28, 2001 10:00 am  Reply with quote  

I got it chief...although inconvient....clean music downloads..what a concept....payolas sound good....what a gift....

T/S
Chem11

PostWed Aug 29, 2001 6:07 am  Reply with quote  

It'll create the folder automatically, T/S. Otherwise you can choose a different default folder. Far superior to Winmx, IMHO...