Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Secret Shadow Government/Today's Music

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
theseeker

Secret Shadow Government/Today's Music PostFri Aug 17, 2001 5:22 am  Reply with quote  

This was sent to me by a friend that is into revisionist history, the actual validity of this document remains suspect, but even if a tenth of it is true...as they used to say on one of my favorite programs 'quantum leap'....Oh Boy...

THE SECRET SHADOW GOVERNMENT
A STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS
By Richard J. Boylan Ph.D.

Just as with the official government, the Shadow Government has functional branches. However, unlike the official government, the purpose of the non-executive branches of the Shadow Government is simply to distribute various functions, but not to achieve a system of checks and balances, as was supposed to happen constitutionally between the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the U.S. Government. That is because the Shadow Government is a creature of a powerful elite, who need not fear being dominated by an instrument of their own creation.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/secgov.html

T/S
3T3L1

PostFri Aug 17, 2001 5:25 am  Reply with quote  

I just found out today on Rush Limbaugh that Tony Snow of Fox News is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. It kinda takes all the fun out of my speculations.
theseeker

PostFri Aug 17, 2001 6:44 am  Reply with quote  

I like tony snow, and Rush is the man, Rush does not necessarily go for old family domination of the world economy, and I respect that, but as the old saying goes....he who has the gold makes the rules...dig...

I encourage anyone who has the fox news network availble to watch closely in the next few days for O'reilly (7:00pm central) is doing excellent work on how music influences our children...

T/S
3T3L1

PostFri Aug 17, 2001 6:58 am  Reply with quote  

O'Reilly. Thanks to him, I just learned about the Insane Clown Posse. I hadn't realized that's where the Debunkers got their name for us--Insane Cloud Posse. Now that I've heard two of the clowns being interviewed by O'Reilly, I'm really offended. Telling kids to do drugs? Asking them what their genitals look like? Excuse me?
theseeker

PostFri Aug 17, 2001 7:15 am  Reply with quote  

Oh I hear ya, but I think you give to debunkers too much credit, and personally I think the comparison is a coincidence....

I seen it too, and being in the business I am in believe me 3t3, the message of most music these days is much worse...teenagers buy music for one reason well two, the shock value, (sexual content, explicit language), and the bass...that's it...

As my favorite moral protagonist Dr.Laura says kids are having kids....with what they listen to these days I wonder why...

not...

conviently, though those scumbags of ICP were completely correct in the assertion that the record company labels could care less what is put forth as long as it makes money...sad that...

speak up folks...times are a changin'...for the worse...and a generation of moraless valueless folk are being created right before your eyes...to say nothing is acceptance...

T/S
Lulu

PostFri Aug 17, 2001 7:34 am  Reply with quote  

and a generation of moraless valueless folk are being created right before your eyes Wasn't basically the same thing said of rock 'n roll? If kids have no morals or values it is because the parents failed to the job of teaching them. We can't blame Eminem et al for that.

Kids are having kids not because of the music they listen to, but because they crave affection, and if sex is the way to get it, well...

I liked Quantum Leap too, until they killed off the professor.
theseeker

PostFri Aug 17, 2001 8:09 am  Reply with quote  

lulu,

Wasn't basically the same thing said of rock 'n roll?

absolutely not, music used to be about ideas, causes, thoughts, dreams,ambitions, it's not anymore it's about direct implictation of sex, death, killing, suicide and taking drugs, and taking drugs these daze is not about awareness it's about killing pain....an imaginary pain created by artists and record companies, there's only pain in life if you choose so...the writs of milton covers some of this.....snoop doggy dog, ice cube, shaggy, nellie has said nothing so profound as led zepplin or pink floyd, even Ozzy a personal fav of mine...said more about life and experience than any rap or pop music today ever has...

(and btw sucide solution was against suicide,and alcohol).

wine is fine but whisky's quicker, suicide is slow with liquor...ozzy osbourne

it's soooooo esoteric these days...it's not funny, and mind control (influence) is simple and easy, especially when you can hear it all the time...

I get your gist, but that old today yesterday analogy is our downfall....

it's not the same these days....period...

come spend a day with me, even in a small hick town in Oklahoma....your perspective will change...a reflection of anywhere-World-right now...

quantum leap...3:00 cst...sci-fi...great show...never miss it when possible...

To me battling the media outlets is the greatest war right now...for me anyway...

T/S
Lulu

PostFri Aug 17, 2001 8:52 am  Reply with quote  

MTV is blatantly using programming rock-and-roll songs. Aleister Crowley is featured in some of these. Maiden (a satanic rock and roll band) blatantly places the words "POWER SLAVE" on one of their CD covers along with snakes and an enlightening pyramid. Anton LaVey has had an MTV song video shown, where he sings in detail how he is going to make the listener into a sex-slave, etc. etc. Some of this is blatantly mind-control in the open, it is so open it is dismissed by many of the public.
http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/Deeper.htm
theseeker

PostFri Aug 17, 2001 9:37 am  Reply with quote  

I know a bunch about iron maiden seen them in california back in feb. 89', really a good band all satanic crap aside, when you get past the hype you know...they did a song called flight of icarus that was pretty good...never ever heard them say anything about drive by's or committing suicide and such...

powerslave goes back 15 years or so...today is much worse...because mind control themes are incorperated into everyday life...what a grand experiment...by some....

from the link you provided...

God knows that you will never find happiness in selfishness. God is calling people to bind up the broken shattered multiples and to let their deeper parts know that they are loved and worthwhile

amen

T/S
ShadowDancer

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 2:34 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
teenagers buy music for one reason well two, the shock value, (sexual content, explicit language), and the bass...that's it...

favorite moral protagonist Dr.Laura says kids are having kids....with what they listen to these days I wonder why...

speak up folks...times are a changin'...for the worse...and a generation of moraless valueless folk are being created right before your eyes...to say nothing is acceptance...

Ouch, you guys, come on!!! Wow, we're not all "moraless, valueless folk!" I happen to be a teenager, and I can honestly say that I have NEVER purchased music for "shock value" or the bass! Now, I'll be the first to admit that I am not your "typical, average" teen, but you're painting with an awfully broad brush when you make statements like that, and I find it just a tad bit insulting...

Sure, there are kids out there who go for shock value, rebelliousness, vulgarity of every type; but honestly most of us are not that bad. If you actually take a minute to get to know the average teen, we all have brains and values too!

ALSO: being a musician myself, I take very strong issue against the idea that MUSIC is what is causing "kids having kids" or any other kind of moral depravity in society. Give me a break!!! Now, I happen to be a classically trained musician (euphonium and trumpet, and if you don't know what a euphonium is go to my website http://www.angelfire.com/nf/MusicalMayhem2 and you'll find out!) but I feel that there is at least some merit in ALL music regardless of how I feel about it personally. I HATE rap (haven't quite found the merit in it yet) but I'm not going to go blaming it for the problems of society, rather, I feel it REFLECTS those problems, but serves as a legitmate outlet for strong, violent, angry feelings that could be expressed in many worse ways. If a person does not like a particular type of music, then there is no need to listen to it, but everyone needs to respect others' choices and freedoms.
Stating that a person has no morals and values simply because they listen to the popular music of today (i.e. rap, punk, etc)is the same as stating that I am a high-brow rich snob because I listen to classical music! A person's choice of music does not define who they are, it is simply a form of expression. Artists choose acrylics or watercolors, crayon, pencil or charcoal for their mediums. Musicians choose strings woodwinds, brass, guitar, bass, percussion... every painting or musical composition will not appeal to every person. End of story.

(Steps down off her soapbox.)
Point made.
~ShadowDancer

Yours in Music
Delphi

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 4:02 am  Reply with quote  

ShadowDancer, Right on! I know what you are saying. I love Mozart yet I can still "head-bang" with the best of em. I know "heavy metal" isn't all that "in" anymore, but there was a time when I was loaded up with frustration and anger and agression and "jammin" out to Pantera or AC/DC or Anthrax or Queensryche or Slaughter was just the ticket...I was a "granny" already at 39 but jammed well into my late...never mind the age...ooops! Music can be theraputic depending but I do gotta say, I don't like the very newest of the new...I like lots of energy in music or lots of calm like Classical. Sometimes music can help us through a "place" in our lives before we move on and evolve and grow. Love and Blessings, Joanne ^j^
Chem11

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 4:16 am  Reply with quote  

Well, the truth is that art imitates life imitates art. And music can be a very influential medium.

Let's take Snoop Dogg as an example. His music has come to be known as crip-hop because of it's glorification of the gangsta lifestyle. His business associates are all hard-core crips and they will tell you flat out what a powerful tool for recruitment it is.

Now, we're not talking about the bored wannabee kids from the suburbs here. We're talking about kids who are eight or nine years old growing up in Long Beach who strart down this path of materialism, ignorance and violence beceause it's being sold to them. Baby crips is what they call themselves. No eight year old kid snatches an old lady's purse because he simply gets the urge. This behavior is taught. And music is becoming an increasingly useful and profitable enterprise for those involved in organized crime. Fact.

Anybody whose been in the biz will lay it out for you. Ties to the Mafia and the recording industry are taken for granted in Hollywood. The difference is, the new 'cash money' breed of player has entered the scene. And they are a lot more brazen about the affiliations than a Frank Sinatra or Billie Holiday. You mess with these people's game, and the will flat-out kill you. The recording industry is rapidly turning into a gangland turf-war. And too many people are winding up in pool of blood beceause of the ongoing East Coast vs. West Coast rivalry that is being fueled by the artists that provide the soundtrack for the bloodshed.
Chem11

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 4:22 am  Reply with quote  

PS- Mozart was a genius, Delphi. And Geoff Tate wasn't far behind....

Speak the word, the word is all of us...
TopGun0069

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 4:27 am  Reply with quote  

Nice point, SD. I still listen to the Dead Kennedys even though I no longer subscribe to the conspiracy message that Jello Biafra loves to belt out in his songs. You won't catch me dead walking around with a blue mohawk anymore. Now fifteen years ago, that's another story.....

You'd be surprised to learn what your average-looking "conservative" American listens to music-wise. Also, I've known some hardcore punks that love to listen to soft jazz. Music is like other forms of art...beauty is in the eye (ear) of the beholder.

Now, outside of the art, musicians are (I believe) responsible for their words just as any other citizen of this country. Listening to the Insane Clown Posse's members telling kids to go commit crimes and smoke weed at an autograph signing is, well, reprehensible, immoral, idiotic, and offensive. Any responsible parent listening in at this function would probably shove their fists down the ICP's throats if their kid were told some of those things in fromt of them. That's the problem, though.....there were no responsible parents there, at least none in the camera field of view when the segment was taped. And, I saw none when they cut to a scene outdoors when these same kids were basically being a mob scene and throwing soda all over one another. Where are the parents?

So, where are the parents? That's the question that society needs to ask itself.

Kids will be kids. Their duty (as kids) is to do things that parents don't like. I think that there is a rule somewhere that says that. However, It's up to the parents to keep a reign on their kids and teach them right from wrong, manners from disrespect, and charity from greed. Give a child a good moral foundation to stand upon, and no song or songwriter is ever going to make a child do anything. The weakness does not lie in the music that the ears are hearing, but in the space between the ears.

Mav

theseeker

PostWed Aug 22, 2001 5:06 am  Reply with quote  

oh boy...I think you missed some of my points shadow dancer, I'ts the music companies...who put all the thugs and trash out there....teens are receptors for this sensationalism,most not all...I probably started in the music associated biz when you were 2....and it is worse these days than then...marylin manson makes ozzy look like a catholic priest...lol...

hey nice site btw, music kept in perspective is ok...problem with it if it does have dark intentions and you listen to it over and over...it can have an influence...case in point certain types of music makes me drive fast...and I have the tickets to prove it...

T/S

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 08-21-2001]