Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Un-revised history

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
theseeker

Un-revised history PostWed Sep 19, 2001 7:30 am  Reply with quote  

Some clarification of chemtrail historical events needs to be made, duncan endevoured to explain in the main forum the actions and or posting patterns of some debunkers...I would like to point out that both sides feel they are 100% right about things, and has been that way, although back in the day posters like "sore throat" "Jay reynolds" "Drummerboy" used to go after each other daily in what would make today's flame war's look like a bic lighter demonstration....

Dancing around the truth has never been my way...thus that would put me in the catagory of "real jerk" eh...duncan ?

well atleast I still have this trashcan and this ash-tray...

I guess you can be a diplomat or you can be right...

got this from one of the old-old chemtrail lists today...even through out all the chemtrail arguments Drummerboy and I had back then, we agreed in 99' about love for country and still do today...

common ground...so rare today...

Drummerboy

That's it. I can't take any more unpatriotic anti-American speculation. If I felt the need for it, I could go read what Saddam is saying. If our government is so terrible, why don't you just pack up and go somewhere else? They're not perfect, but they are going to protect our collective asses the best they can, ostensibly so that the freedoms which some people aren't thankful enough for will survive so they can decry our leaders another day. It's time to pull together and stand behind our government. Failing that, then YOU are part of the problem. The fact is, there is a WORLD of difference between the last despot and his henchmen and this fine upstanding man who is leading in the most difficult time this country has faced sinced its inception. Those who sow the seeds of doubt about our leaders and our military, on the eve of a terrible war, ought to be ashamed of themselves. Somehow, I think that you will just carry on and pat yourselves on the back for having such insight and keen understanding. Don't kid yourselves.
Only in America...

T/S

Chem11

PostWed Sep 19, 2001 8:30 am  Reply with quote  

!Unt ve must obey orders at all times wizout question!
theseeker

PostWed Sep 19, 2001 9:04 am  Reply with quote  

LOL ! you don't like those orders too much do you captian !

bill cooper's putting up a better argument for conspiracy than you currently...even though I disagree with both of you...

http://williamcooper.com/

T/S