Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Terrorists

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
mark sky

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 4:27 am  Reply with quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I completely bonkers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. David Icke,

A friend of mine sent me a copy of your 'Illuminati' theory (Alice In Wonderland & The WTC Disaster--Ask Yourself: Who Benefits) ... I enjoy a good conspiracy theory; for they are exciting to contemplate, and they pass the time quite nicely on rainy days. In fact, I have created a few of my own in recent years (none of which are worth one thin dime).

I noted two things you may have overlooked in your new article:

1) President Bush's hopes for a missile defense shield--which he's been touting across the globe since his inauguration. One of the major arguments of those opposed to the presidents plan, is that the United States faces a greater threat from terrorist action, both foreign and domestic, than from nuclear launches by "rogue states." The tragedy in N. Y. C. punctuates their argument quite convincingly. At this point, I don't think it would be too far of a stretch to say that Mr. Bush's missile defense shield is effectively dead in the water with no hopes of a timely rescue. His opponents, due to circumstances unforeseen and beyond their control, seem to have won this argument. For this compelling reason, I exclude our commander and chief as a co-conspirator.

2) Who benefits? Israel, and no one else. I am treading on dangerous ground here, so before accusations of anti-Semitism are hurled at me, allow me to elaborate . . .

International support for the Israeli occupation of Palestinian lands was dwindling rapidly. Voices from a great many nations were making known their serious misgivings about the devolving situation in Palestine. Even the United Nations, in recent months, cited the excessive force the Israeli's were using against the bane of their existence--the Palestinian people. The recent, outrageous precedings at the UN's anti-racism conference in Durban, South Africa made it very clear just how much Israeli support has waned over the last year (but I believe this action had been in the planning for an extremely long time).

For months now, Yassir Arafat has been pleading for UN troops to intervene in the conflict; asking for UN protection from escalating Israeli agression. His pleas have fallen upon deaf ears; for the United States has blocked every such action by the UN who seem to agree with Arafat. That is to say, they, too, believe that intervention is necessary to prevent this conflict from erupting into a full-blown war. Yet, the Bush administration maintains a strict "hands-off" policy with respect to the Israeli-Palestinian fiasco.

The Palestinian cause has made more progress these past 6 months than in the last decade. The tide was turning in favor of the Palestinians. That is, the world was finally beginning to listen, and acknowledging their plight. Even normally jaded and cynical Americans were opening their eyes and noting what was transpiring in Israel. Not only did they despise the brutality they saw, but many were questioning US funding of Israel which is allowing them to wage this non-stop decimation, and humiliating assault against the people of Palestine.

Why would Usama bin Laden, a former citizen of Saudi Arabia, and man of Yemeni and Palestinian parentage interfere with, and jeapordize the hard gained progress of the Palestinian cause? It doesn't seem very likely that he would. Something that my politically correct countrymen do not wish to dwell upon, is the all-encompassing, steel-like grip some members of the Jewish-American community have on American business and politics. Most of whom have duel loyalties and fully support the Zionist movement, (Zionism is the movement to establish and maintain a sovereign Jewish state [hardcore Zionists are equally fanatical about their cause as the most stringent of Islamic radicals are of their own]).

It is supremely important not to confuse Zionism with Judaism; for they are NOT the same thing. All Zionists are Jewish, but not all who observe Judaism are Zionists. Unfortunately, when any person speaks out against the Israeli government and their Gestapo-like policies, that same person is accused of being an anti-Semite. Unbeknownst to the average American, Arabs are ALSO of Semitic origins. I am not anti-Semitic in any sense of the term. I, too, am of a minority ethnic background and have experienced the self-esteem-sapping sting of racism. Because of my personal, intimate exeriences of being on the receiving end of racist attitudes, I will never subject any man, woman or child to its indignities (I am an American of Mexican descent).

Not long after the complete collapse of the WTC, the US media began airing film footage of Palestinians at the Gaza Strip dancing in the streets (this footage could be months old for all we know). At the time this footage was shown, no one knew who was responsible for this terrible tragedy as the offical US investigation had yet to ensue. Even now no one knows, but we've since laid the blame at Usama bin Laden's doorstep.

The irresponsible airing of this footage struck me as a deliberate attempt to heighten American anger and imply that it was they, the Palestinians, who were somehow responsible. This was an intentional ploy to sway Americans to support the faltering Israeli campaign against the Palestinian people. After all, in the wake of this deplorable crime, Americans needed someone at whom to direct their anger, their rage, and the Palestinians make a convenient target. Mental and emotional manipulation is in full swing in certain media circles this day, and will continue in the days to come.

There were also some reports of a similar celebration throughout the nation of Pakistan; reports of Pakistani citizens dancing and waving flags in their jubilation. What was not reported, however, is that on the day of the WTC disaster, a national holiday was underway in Pakistan; for the founder of their country, Mohammad Ali Jinnah, died on September 11, 1948. Every year, his life is celebrated on this anniversary. I only know this because I took the time to look it up on the internet. This would appear to be another blatant attempt to manipulate the public mindset, and stir anti-Arab and anti-Islamic sentiment among the vulnerable, unsuspecting American people.

In 1993 when the first attempt to destroy the WTC failed, it took US investigators quite some time to identify those connected with the blast. Oddly enough, the morning after the total collapse of both towers, the FBI had found loads of evidence and leads as to who these mysterious people had been. They found so much about these men so quickly, Guinness will be knocking at their door telling them they now hold the new world record for the fastest suspect nab.

It seems where ever the FBI turns they are literally stumbling over mountians of evidence. I suspect someone, or many someones, purposely left this giant trail of breadcrumbs for the express purpose of leading the FBI, BATF, and NTSB to the alleged suspects. I heard one very unlikely piece of information the following day; one of the hijacker's passports survived not only the crash and raging inferno fueled by innumerable gallons of jet petroleum, but also the utter collapse of millions of tons of debris from the buildings themselves.

Another odd report surfaced the day after: an eyewitness in a hotel bar claimed that he saw, or was personally engaged in some manner of altercation with a man of Arab descent. This witness claimed that the Arab in question appeared ready to skip out on his bar tab. Upon this accusation, the Arab stated that he was an American Airlines pilot and then proceeded to remove a "large wad of cash" from his pocket to pay his bill. Three questions:

1) Why does a terrorist who is about to pull off the single worst act of terror in the history of the world sit in a hotel bar getting drunk?(Muslims, especially strict fundamentalists, do not consume alcoholic beverages)

2) Why does said terrorist, of all possible occupations he could lie about, claim to be a pilot working for American Airlines; the very airline that would unknowingly take part in this terrible tragedy? 3) Why does a man who knows he's going to die only hours from that moment, have a huge amount of cash in his pocket? I wonder . . . if you knew your death was just hours away, would you have "a wad" of cash in your pocket, if so, what on earth for?

Obviously, these questions could have any number of answers, but it seems very improbable to me that any of the hijackers inolved in this action would have been lounging about in a hotel bar.

Mr. Icke, you spoke of this inconceivable action having the earmarks of an insider's job. I couldn't agree with you more. But I suspect Israeli intelligence is behind it.Why, you ask? To catapult the US government out of their non-interference stance with regard to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and to reignite world-wide support of their conquest by inflicting the worst kind of horror upon America and assigning the blame (and leaving a ridiculously obvious trail) to the Islamic world.

Predicting America's reaction to such an atrocite does not require a doctorate in phychology. Americans, who are already Islamophobic, require little prodding to force their suspicions and fear of Muslims to the surface. Why exhaust resources, time, and manpower on a futile battle when you can get someone else to take up your cause for you? With corporate America teeming with Zionist money, and numerous, influencial Zionist-supporting politicians positioned at high levels in the US government; in tandem with Israeli intelligence, they had the motive, the means, and the opportunity to pull off the unthinkable. But all of my rambling here is but a single possibility, and I've not covered all the evidence in this brief diatribe. Am I completely bonkers?

Sincerely,
name with-held

Delphi

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 4:38 am  Reply with quote  

Mark Sky, Thanx for the David Icke site link dealy. Yes, I have read what he has to say before my posting. My above posting was not meant as a "slam" on mankind really, I just find humankind a curiosity and a contradiction in terms at times, is all. Man is not all bad and we are not "lost", but all still comes down to choices, the choices we make and the choices of others. I think you misunderstand...I am and have been a "Patriot" for a long time/military affiliations, hubby disabled vet., service-connected...maybe that is why I question and wonder,...our own past experiences cause pause for thought...My above posting realized the inevitability of war,...History does seem destined to repeat itself...I am confused by this and question it, is all. I think from an "Alien" perspective, I suppose. Blessings, Joanne ^j^
theseeker

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 7:13 am  Reply with quote  

mark,

I hope you don't mind me changin' the channel...but steely dan was what I was in the mood for...I could not find it at midi farm...either...

try this :

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Floor/1622/midifile.html

I see some *yes* at the bottom that looks useful...

also, some have been having trouble with continuous play in relation to accessing pages so please limit midi's to "loop=2"

also, mav will surely be sent to battle soon...our prayers and support are what he and all others like him needs now...

I'd say peace...but those daze are short...

T/S

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 09-15-2001]
David

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 8:22 pm  Reply with quote  

The American people are screaming for blood and retribution, but at what cost? Just what are we, as citizens, willing to give up or what price are we willing to pay for this coming bloodbath?
We have to remember that this is a new kind of war, not fought by us before, but not at all new to the factions we are about to engage. TERROR is the name of this game, TERROR.

Imagine you and your family at the mall in your favorite restaurant having dinner when 10,000 gallons of gasoline in a terrorist driven truck plows into the mall and explodes. Or Hoover Dam is blown apart releasing lake Mead into the valleys below.
Or the local nuke plant is blown apart with a runaway propane truck.
Or maybe a few schools or school buses blown apart, kids held hostage or killed.
Nothing is going to be safe from terrorist attacks, nothing and no one.
Are we ready for this? Are you ready for this?
My point is this; we are about to engage in a war on OUR soil under THEIR terms.
We may go over there and kick the crap out of them, cripple their economy ruin the infrastructure but we will pay a horrible and lasting price for doing so. No just in terms of material objects, but in human flesh and unimaginable suffering on both sides, theirs and ours.
Are we willing to sacrifice our sons and daughters, our grandchildren, to the gods of war??
We are entering fall,are gasoline and heating fuels going to in very short supply or nonexistent? Food in this country is shipped mostly by rail and truck. Pretty tough to drive a blown up train on blown up tracks. Or drive big rigs without fuel.

Want to fly?? Take a cruise? Go to Disney World or Land? Go to church?
How safe will those places be?

Someone once said that “war is hell”. Well in this case, war is going to send us into hell.

Our lives, the lives of our children and their children will be forever changed. The America of Monday is no more…

My two cents

[Edited 1 times, lastly by David on 09-15-2001]
mark sky

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 10:25 pm  Reply with quote  

"Throughout the world, on any given day, a man, woman or child is likely to be displaced, tortured, killed or "disappeared", at the hands of governments or armed political groups. More often than not, the United States shares the blame."

Amnesty International, 1996

Bin Laden's ties to the CIA
By Michael Moran

MSNBC NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 1998

Bin Laden comes home to roost - His CIA ties are only the beginning of a woeful story

At the CIA, it happens often enough to have a code name: Blowback. Simply defined, this is the term that describes an agent, an operative or an operation that has turned on its creators. Osama bin Laden, our new public enemy Number 1, is the personification of blowback. And the fact that he is viewed as a hero by millions in the Islamic world proves again the old adage: Reap what you sow.

BEFORE YOU CLICK on my face and call me naive, let me concede some points. Yes, the West needed Josef Stalin to defeat Hitler. Yes, there were times during the Cold War when supporting one villain (Cambodia's Lon Nol, for instance) would have been better than the alternative (Pol Pot). So yes, there are times when any nation must hold its nose and shake hands with the devil for the long-term good of the planet. But just as surely, there are times when the United States, faced with such moral dilemmas, should have resisted the temptation to act. Arming a multi-national coalition of Islamic extremists in Afghanistan during the 1980s - well after the destruction of the Marine barracks in Beirut or the hijacking of TWA Flight 847 - was one of those times.

BIN LADENÕS BEGINNINGS

Terrorist backer? As anyone who has bothered to read this far certainly knows by now, bin Laden is the heir to Saudi construction fortune who, here forat least since the early 1990s, has used that a list of money to finance countless attacks on U.S. attacks interests and those of its Arab allies around that Binthe world. Laden is suspected of Osama bin Laden's network financing

As his unclassified CIA biography states, bin Laden left Saudi Arabia to fight the Soviet army in Afghanistan after Moscow's invasion in 1979. By 1984, he was running a front organization known as Maktab al-Khidamar - the MAK - which funneled money, arms and fighters from the outside world into the Afghan war. What the CIA bio conveniently fails to specify (in its unclassified form, at least) is that the MAK was nurtured by Pakistan's state security services, the Inter-Services Intelligence agency, or ISI, the CIA's primary conduit for conducting the covert war against Moscow's occupation.

Taliban militiamen watch as one ofBy no means was Osama bin Laden the their tanks light leader of Afghanistan's mujahedeen. His money up an opposition gave him undue prominence in the Afghan position northeaststruggle, but the vast majority of those who of Kabul on Aug. fought and died for Afghanistan's freedom - 15. like the Taliban regime that now holds sway over most of that tortured nation - were Afghan nationals.

Yet the CIA, concerned about the factionalism of Afghanistan made famous by Rudyard Kipling, found that Arab zealots who flocked to aid the Afghans were easier to "read" than the rivalry-ridden natives. While the Arab volunteers might well prove troublesome later, the agency reasoned, they at least were one-dimensionally anti-Soviet for now. So bin Laden, along with a small group of Islamic militants from Egypt, Pakistan, Lebanon, Syria and Palestinian refugee camps all over the Middle East, became the "reliable" partners of the CIA in its war against Moscow.

WHAT'S 'INTELLIGENT' ABOUT THIS? Though he has come to represent all that went wrong with the CIA's reckless strategy there, by the end of the Afghan war in 1989, bin Laden was still viewed by the agency as something of a dilettante - a rich Saudi boy gone to war and welcomed home by the Saudi monarchy he so hated as something of a hero.

America strikes back

In fact, while he returned to his family's construction business, bin Laden had split from the relatively conventional MAK in 1988 and established a new group, al-Qaida, that included many of the more extreme MAK members he had met in Afghanistan. Exiled Saudi Most of these dissident Osama binAfghan vets, or Laden is seen in Afghanis, as the Arabs who fought there this April, 1998 became known, turned up later behind violent photo inIslamic movements around the world. Among Afghanistan. them: the GIA in Algeria, thought responsible for the massacres of tens of thousands of civilians; Egypt's Gamat Ismalia, which has massacred western tourists repeatedly in recent years; Saudi Arabia Shiite militants, responsible for the Khobar Towers and Riyadh bombings of 1996.

Indeed, to this day, those involved in the decision to give the Afghan rebels access to a fortune in covert funding and top-level combat weaponry continue to defend that move in the context of the Cold War. Sen. Orrin Hatch, a senior Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee making those decisions, told my colleague Robert Windrem that he would make the same call again today even knowing what bin Laden would do subsequently.

"It was worth it," he said. "Those were very important, pivotal matters that played an important role in the downfall of the Soviet Union," he said.

HINDSIGHT OR TUNNEL VISION

It should be pointed out that the evidence of bin Laden's connection to these activities is mostly classified, though its hard to imagine the CIA rushing to take credit for a Frankenstein's monster like this. It is also worth acknowledging that it is easier now to oppose the CIA's Afghan adventures than it was when Hatch and company made them in the mid-1980s. After all, in 1998 we now know that far larger elements than Afghanistan were corroding the communist party's grip on power in Moscow.

Even Hatch can't be blamed completely. The CIA, ever mindful of the need to justify its "mission," had conclusive evidence by the mid-1980s of the deepening crisis of infrastructure within the Soviet Union. The CIA, as its deputy director William Gates acknowledged under congressional questioning in 1992, had decided to keep that evidence from President Reagan and his top advisors and instead continued to grossly exaggerate Soviet military and technological capabilities in its annual "Soviet Military Power" report right up to 1990. Given that context, a decision was made to provide America's potential enemies with the arms, money - and most importantly - the knowledge of how to run a war of attrition violent and well-organized enough to humble a superpower. That decision is coming home to roost.

Michael Moran is MSNBC's International Editor

[If Bin Laden was working for the CIA, would he be working for the NWO (secret government ) now?]

source: http://www.msnbc.com/

mark sky

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 10:42 pm  Reply with quote  

There is "nothin to worry about" here http://www.davidicke.net/newsroom/europe/england/091501b.html
and dont miss that bed time reading down in the "Dear Mr. Thermit" post about afganistan
Delphi

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 10:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Americans....(us), people right here on our own shores, are going to need protection more and more as evil "plans" escalate...If war takes our own military to foriegn shores, who will be protecting us? Will we all have to unite and "fight the good fight" right here at home, all alone and left to our own resources? The National Gaurd and Reservists seem to always get "called up" first in times of crisis, as our own military might has been weakened through the recent years through poor planning, low funding, good men leaving because of too many lies in reference to the "shots" they get, the hazards they face, (Bio-chem., etc.), so protection of our loved ones right here may fall to us, are we prepared? Are we up for the task? Can we stand against the "new" and better killing machines devised of late? I don't know the answer to any of it, but I know I will protect anyone here if the need be and I know many others that feel the same way. I just wish and hope and pray it will not come to that...but if it does...what will we do? What choices will we have? What will any of you do? Bless us all, Joanne ^j^ God Bless this country! J.
Delphi

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 10:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanx for the links and info Mark Sky! Blessings, Joanne ^j^
mark sky

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 11:30 pm  Reply with quote  

here is another one joanne http://www.davidicke.net/newsroom/america/usa/091501j.html
yes it is scary now
it was before for some of us but now they have thrown tremendose amounts of fuel on the fire
be nought afraid
think logically to the end of this travesty
David

PostSat Sep 15, 2001 11:40 pm  Reply with quote  

In the coming war on our soil there will be no rules. No rules of engagement, no Geneva Convention, no prisoners of war and no one is too old or young or innocent to die. This is the way our enemy will fight. They will use whatever means is at hand to carry out their mission, which is to confuse and demoralize us while striking at the very heart of freedom. Everything about America is to them, evil and to be stamped out.

Most of them will not be running around carrying AK-47’s and anti-tank missiles. They will use what we provide them, propane, gasoline, ammonium nitrate, poison, arson, you name it and they can use it. They have been doing this for many, many years and are very good at what they do. If we do not adapt to this type of warfare and quickly, the loss of human life and property will be staggering beyond comprehension.

Just think about the number of human lives lost in the Civil War. 618,000 at least. Then think about this. The weapons of the time were by today’s standards, very primitive and the communication equipment consisted of, for the most part, a rider and damn fast horse.
A small suitcase nuclear device placed in Los Angeles could easily triple that number.
And they have the finest in communication equipment, thanks to Herr Klinton and his goons.
Someone with an aerosol can loaded with anthrax could wipe out many, many thousands of lives. Have you ever seen those whole house bug spray cans where you place it on the floor and push the button, then it runs until it’s empty. Think biological, virus, pathogens etc.
And we have not yet spoken of the huge loss of personal freedoms we will suffer as a result of this action.
Then when we are weak and stressed, our resources stretched to the max, the rest of our enemies will join in the fray to take down the “sleeping giant”.

So when we and our leaders scream for blood, they/we might get what they/we wished for and the blood may well be our own.
There are options to this we do not have to spill blood across America and the world to get our revenge and payback for the WTC and the monumental loss of lives.

We are rushing headlong into a deep and dark hole from which there be no return.

Thermit

PostSun Sep 16, 2001 12:19 am  Reply with quote  

A must read...

Iraqi Complicity in the World Trade Center Bombing and Beyond

http://www.meib.org/articles/0106_ir1.htm
mark sky

PostSun Sep 16, 2001 12:23 am  Reply with quote  

think i must agree david
this has just started and the talking heads
of the media state digress
rah rah sis bome bah they rallie cry
but they still dont know death yet
they will somedaze
mark sky

PostSun Sep 16, 2001 12:41 am  Reply with quote  

Thermit those eyes remind me of this http://www.trance-formation.org/
so i sugesst a perrusal there
deep into the eyes manipulated from birth
into a monster killing machine
hellow MK Ultra
mark sky

PostSun Sep 16, 2001 5:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Below is an article written two years ago about the bombing of Russian apartment buildings "by Chechen terrorists". It noted the impossibility of the terrorists’ access to the Russian made hexogen top secret explosives used in these bombings, and also how these bombings of Russian citizens propelled Putin into power and got Yeltsin out of a sure prison sentence and financial ruin. It was also the perfect excuse to renew their war on Chechnya.
Things are not always as they seem.

Published on October 29, 1999, The Washington Times
Anatomy of a massacre

MOSCOW - It is hard to imagine a tragedy more fortuitous for the present Russian government than the bombings last month of apartment buildings in Moscow, Buinaksk and Volgodonsk.With the Yeltsin government enjoying the support of 2 percent of the population and many members of the Yeltsin political family threatened with the loss of their wealth or prison once Boris Yeltsin leaves his post, the explosions united the country in support for a military campaign against Chechnya. The early success of this campaign, in turn, has led to a sharp rise in the popularity of prime minister Vladimir Putin, the man Yeltsin wants to succeed him. It has also created the conditions for declaring a state of emergency in the country and canceling the presidential elections.
These advantages may be purely coincidental. After all, it is hard to believe that the leaders of any country would seek to achieve their political ends by blowing up nearly 300 of their own citizens. As the investigation into the bombings progresses, however, the possibility that bombings were planned by elements of the Russian leadership becomes more plausible not only because they were so politically useful but also because the official version -- that they were exclusively the work of the Chechen terrorists -- makes increasingly less sense.
According to persons close to the investigation, the four bombings, which were carried out in a two week period, all had the same "handwriting," as attested to be the nature of the destruction, the way the buildings' concrete panels collapsed and the volume of the blast. In each case, the explosive was hexogen, a critical component in a new generation of Russian artillery shells. The bombs in three cases were placed in basements (in Volgodonsk, in a truck) and all four were set to go off in the middle of the night to kill as many people as possible. To do what they were accused of having done without expert assistance, Chechen terrorists would have needed the ability to organize nine explosions (the four that took place and the five that the Russian authorities claimed to have prevented) in widely separated cities in the space of two weeks. They also would have had to be able to act with lightning speed. In the case of the bombing on Kashirskoye Highway, the police checked the basement where the bomb was placed three hours before the blast.
In addition, the Chechen terrorists would have to have had the ability to penetrate top secret Russian military factories. Investigators believe that each bomb contained 200 to 300 kilograms of hexogen of Russian manufacture. Hexogen is produced in Russia in only one factory, which is located in the Perm oblast. Its distribution from there is tightly controlled. Despite this, the presumed Chechen terrorists were able to transport tons of hexogen to locations all over Russia. Finally, Chechen terrorists, if they acted alone, would have had to demonstrate technical virtuosity. In Moscow, the bomb on Gurianov Street caused an entire stairway to collapse. On Kashirskoye Highway, an eight-story brick building was reduced to rubble. In Volgodonsk, the truck bomb, which killed 17 people, also damaged 37 buildings in the surrounding area. To achieve this type of result, the explosives had to be carefully measured and planted. In the case of the Moscow apartment bombings, they had to be placed to destroy the weakest, critical structural elements so the buildings would collapse “like a house of cards.” Such careful calculations are the mark of skilled specialists and the only places where such specialists are trained in Russia are the army Spetsnaz forces, military intelligence (GRU) and the Federal Security Bureau. As it presses its second Chechen campaign, the Russian government has been careful to depict itself as a victim of international terrorism.
The West, however, should use extreme caution in accepting the Russian version of events.
The bombing of Russian civilian apartment buildings by Chechen terrorists, if it did occur, would not necessarily justify the invasion of Chechnya, but the bombing of Russian civilians by their own government would be a certain sign that both Russia and the West face serious dangers from the lengths to which some members of the present regime may go to protect the corrupt Yeltsin government.

David Satter is a senior fellow at the Hudson Institute and the Jamestown Foundation and is a visiting scholar at the John Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies. He is the author of “Age of Delirium: The Decline and Fall of the Soviet Union” (Knopf)
theseeker

PostSun Sep 16, 2001 11:44 pm  Reply with quote  

I would like to point out that some of the same talk of the U.S not having a chance in a war overseas, was said by "david spade" who was on saturday night live right before the gulf war...he was way wrong and I believe that any thoughts that we are going to get our asses kicked is wrong also...

The coming war on terrorists will surley set them back, and hopefully make them think twice before attacking free countries again.

Judging by the mass exodus of people and red cross from afganistan, I'd say the reality of what happened here is looming large in terrorist countries and in the minds of their people...

We are very fortunate gore or nader did not get elected...

T/S