Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Terrorists

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
theseeker

Terrorists PostWed Sep 12, 2001 10:01 am  Reply with quote  

Plainly put, I would hope and surely expect a massive 3 day non-stop air-raid would start like now...and hopefully not a turban would be left standing....

this is war now...

If terrorism is not beaten back now with a heavy hand...it will continue and get worse...

there is something wrong with people (palestinians) that see honor in such cowardly events....how can an honorable people rejoice in the death of others ?

I think he (bin-laden) has caused enough death in life...and he should be taken out...right now....

This should never be allowed to happen again...

T/S
RidesTheWind

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 11:27 am  Reply with quote  

Absolutely cannot disagree more with your warped way of thinking!!!!Its time to go to peace in the world and leave the killing behind.This type of mentality is what is destroying the world!
3T3L1

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 2:06 pm  Reply with quote  

I have to disagree with you, RTW. Good vibes didn't free the people who were about to be killed at the German concentration camps. Good vibes aren't going to stop Bin Laden.

Barbara Olson
1955-2001

[Edited 2 times, lastly by 3T3L1 on 09-12-2001]
penumbra

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 2:29 pm  Reply with quote  

I believe that as leaders of the free world, vigilantism is out of the question, although an appropraite reaction to the situation. We must bring the perpetrators to justice. On the other hand, I doubt that Bin Laden would let himself be taken alive.
3T3L1

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 2:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Wanted, dead or alive.

I recommend offering $10 million dollars each for Osama Bin Laden and for Saddam Hussein. Dead or alive.

Some resourceful bodyguard will no doubt figure out how to do it.
RidesTheWind

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 2:57 pm  Reply with quote  

And so you perpepuate the evil......
3T3L1

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 3:37 pm  Reply with quote  

No. You kill it.
David

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 3:49 pm  Reply with quote  

RTW...Chat??
Thermit

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 4:18 pm  Reply with quote  

There is nothing wrong with America defending itself. That may include offensive steps taken by our military. But if the American people get bogged down in the same kind of ignorant hatred, rage and lust for revenge that spawned this attack, the evil has won.
Thermit

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 4:22 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www2.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

quote:

The United States Government is offering a reward of up to $5 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden.

3T3L1

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 4:24 pm  Reply with quote  

I agree, Thermit. A declaration of war, conducted under the rules of the Geneva Convention, seems to split the difference between vigilantism and endless peace talks.
Chem11

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 5:52 pm  Reply with quote  

A formal declaration of war? That hasn't happened since WWII. And which nation, exactly, would we be declaring war against? I suppose Iraq would be a convenient target, as always. Afghanistan has been in a constant state of war for a decade, so wasting a few hunded thousand civvy's over there probably isn'y going to ruffle too many feathers.

I heard this same crap after Oklahoma city.

Everyone was so damn sure it was middle eastern terrorists.

Now, I'm of the opinion there's a lot more interests being served by this than just Osama Bin Laden's.

You don't see a country like Switzerland being targeted for attack do you. Why? They mind their own damn business. They don't go around bombing various and sundry countries from a safe and anonymous altitude everytime they've got some new hardware to try out.

We keep this crap up and somebody is going to set off a suitcase nuke... or worse. And while our military and intelligence community may be good at wreaking devastation on the other side of the world, we've learned that they have failed miserably when it comes to defending this country.
RidesTheWind

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 6:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Knew I could count on you Chem to come thru here. Glad you arrived on time I will now leave this insanity to you to sort through.
Reading some of the comments today makes me fully realize I think like very few people onboard here. It seems to me an appropriate time for me to leave this all behind. I care not to stay and post with those promoting further destruction. That way of thinking is truly UNEVOLVED!!I feel desperately sorry for
those thinking this way.Thank you for your kindness chem during my stay here. You are a good soul.Don't get buried by the hate here Chem. its not worth it.This world needs people to begin to wake up. s!@# if this didn't do it, these must truly be the end times indeed. I'll pray for you 3T3.
3T3L1

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 7:01 pm  Reply with quote  

A formal declaration of war? That hasn't happened since WWII.

You're right, Chem! So what was that "thing" that Congress voted on before the Gulf War? Political smoke and mirrors again?

I heard this same crap after Oklahoma city.
Everyone was so damn sure it was middle eastern terrorists.

From what the FBI has found today, it's looking like yesterday's plot was not hatched in Elohim City, Oklahoma.

You don't see a country like Switzerland being targeted for attack do you. Why?

Money, Chem. Money.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by 3T3L1 on 09-12-2001]
Lulu

PostWed Sep 12, 2001 7:43 pm  Reply with quote  

I am torn here. I think America should let the terrorists know their actions won't be tolerated, but I also know that violence begets more violence and am afraid retaliation will escalate into WWIII. I pray for all the families who have lost loved ones yesterday, and pray President Bush makes the right choice.