Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chickie Deb: Slanderous and libel

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
Chem11

Chickie Deb: Slanderous and libel PostThu Sep 13, 2001 7:48 am  Reply with quote  

I'm posting this so that documentation exists of this outrageous and clear cut case of slander and libel. In light of recent events, I would sue this woman right out of her home and have that abominable forum shut down if I was the the victim.

Re(3): Rotten.....
Posted on September 12, 2001 at 04:18:47 PM by Chickiedeb

Let us not forget or when we have the opportunity not to let ANY of them forget, that Lo the domestic terrorist dipped into their research fund and when criticized about it, shut down her website. The accounting is gone and no one has mentioned it since. What a bunch of pathetic losers.

theseeker

PostThu Sep 13, 2001 8:13 am  Reply with quote  

chem11, other than this "What a bunch of pathetic losers."

the statement is factual...

T/S

Delphi

PostThu Sep 13, 2001 8:51 am  Reply with quote  

I had some dealings with Lo, and she seemed like a very nice, sincere, and forgiving person. I heard her efforts on a radio show in reference to the chemtrail problem and she seemed honest, interesting, and sincere there as well. I am aware that many of the members at C.Tracking told Lo to keep any moneys they donated because of her many long hours and days of service and works and efforts, all volunteered...and no one there asked for an accounting. Also, Two people took their money out of the fund so they could donate that to Lo when her computer monitor broke, so she could continue her efforts. The 2 people did so willingly. I am a member of C.Tracking and followed the occurrence as much as time permitted, and the above is what I am aware of...any newer developments, I may not be privy to...but as it stands, as far as I know...Lo worked hard, spent much money on film, traveling to do shows and go to Ohio and such...Blessings, Joanne ^j^P.S. Her many efforts and hard work should be appreciated and she does not deserve such unkind words. She has been through a lot in the past year or so and beyond. J.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Delphi on 09-13-2001]
Chem11

PostThu Sep 13, 2001 8:54 am  Reply with quote  

Calling Lo a domestic terrorist is FACTUAL?!?

T/S...in light of recent events...you might consider clarifying your remarks. This goes way beyond personal grievances.

Now, Lo is a public figure. And her legal name is well known. As is Chickie Deb's, for that matter. That makes this a pretty cut- and-dry (and easily filed) case...

Calling a concerned citizen and enviromental activist a terrorist immediatley following a terrorist attack in this country is not only actionable, it's unbelievably sickening.

And not terribly bright, IMHO.

theseeker

PostThu Sep 13, 2001 9:10 am  Reply with quote  

I have very tired eyes...and, I don't condone malicious name calling, and missed that one...

she took money from a fund that supposedly exists...the original parameters I'm sure did not cover extranious items such as a monitor...

when I donate money for a cause, I expect it to be used for that purpose.

If some are to be paid for this, I will ask for a check now...and I have more tenure than lo...

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 04-07-2002]
Chem11

PostThu Sep 13, 2001 9:39 am  Reply with quote  

Without getting sidetracked, as I understand it, friends of her's OK'd the use of their donations instead of sending off a check to help her purchase a replacement monitor... now, what someone does with their own money is pretty much up to them.

That's not the issue, regardless.

Thanks for the clarification, T/S... I suspect Delphi missed the thrust of my arguement, as well. This isn't just the run-of-the-mill playgorund name calling that goes on over there with such religious fervor, though. It's slander, no doubt about it.
Delphi

PostThu Sep 13, 2001 11:12 am  Reply with quote  

Chem11, I didn't miss your thrust...I was just sticking up for someone I came to know...the words used are slanderous and steps could and/or should be taken. I didn't miss the point at all...I just think I am so tired that I am not as "clear" about my thoughts lately. My cousin is missing...worked at WTC...not at home, mail piling up, no one hearing from him,...Relatives in New Jersey are keeping me aprised of developments...I can't deal with it at all at this time...I am still "feeling" the loss of my best pals son killed by train last Jan.....To make things worse...(I "saw" that dealy comin too), if ya know what I mean...as T/S suggested, I better stop yapping around all over about "it"...Blessings all, Joanne ^j^
Chem11

PostThu Sep 20, 2001 4:44 am  Reply with quote  

Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming. Didn't the evil nodeb-entity just get done saying that flying the flag upside down was for quitters, losers and semi-employed third rate debunkers?

Done
Posted on September 17, 2001 at 11:08:05 PM by Chickiedeb

Any one who wants to save messages before they fall off the bottom of the board, please do so because I am done.

Well, sorry to see to see you go, Debzilla. Tell the ladies at at the Old Country Buffet I said 'Chow'. Hey, no cutting!
Chem11

PostThu Sep 20, 2001 4:50 am  Reply with quote  

Dang! Almost forgot... this one's for you...

Delphi

PostThu Sep 20, 2001 5:03 am  Reply with quote  

Chem, You're a "trip"! Has she really quit? Blessings, Joanne ^j^
Delphi

PostThu Sep 20, 2001 5:05 am  Reply with quote  

That is also a "distress" signal...I bet she's pretty distressed, right about now...J.
Chem11

PostThu Sep 20, 2001 5:40 am  Reply with quote  

Where debunkers go to celebrate their collective, yet highly entertaining, failures:

I think that's Debbie in purple

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Chem11 on 09-19-2001]
Delphi

PostThu Sep 20, 2001 6:12 am  Reply with quote  

Are those women or men??? J.
Swedishoo

PostThu Sep 20, 2001 6:34 am  Reply with quote  

I've seen pictures of Chickiedeb before. That little dark haired girl is nothing like her. She's an older heavier lady.
theseeker

PostThu Sep 20, 2001 8:26 am  Reply with quote  

general Chang a brillant philosopher....

this cat seems to know you chem11...

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 09-21-2001]