Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Your Donations

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
KnewEyes

Your Donations PostMon Nov 05, 2001 4:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Today I received an e-mail which spoke about what I had been worried about from the beginning.I knew this would happen.... Greedy, slimey,low-life thieves, back stabbing their needy neighbors.What a country!

>>WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

At the latest count, over 1 billion dollars has been raised by donations of the public in the name of helping firefighters, police and other victims of the 9-11 emergencies in NYC and Washington, DC.
There are about 6000 victims.
$1,000,000,000 / 6000 = $167,000 per family of each victim.

Less than $3000 per family has been given out or allocated by these do good organizations. As was reported on the O'Reilly report, organizations like The United Way have not given any money at all even though they have collected $150 million in the name of the victims.

They said that they will keep (withhold) 15% of the total monies for their efforts of
collecting the money and only pass 85% down to other organizations who will also withhold some percentage of the money for their administrative costs like alaries, offices, utilities and other operational costs of those charities.

SO this crisis is Christmas for these organizations.

I am outraged at this so I am calling my Senator and Representative to demand that a
governmental inquiry and accounting is made. In my opinion this is a much bigger deal than the few gas stations who spiked prices immediately following the attacks on the 11th.

Please do your part and start to ask where is the money?
Who got it, where, when and why?

At the same time that some organizations have become UNDULY RICH over this, most other philanthropic organizations have become poor and report that they have not received donations since Sept 11th.

Rush Limbaugh, Oprah and O'Reilly have said they will stick with this story until all the money is accounted for, but it is now very clear that the $ is not going where we had intended it go.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON, AS I HAVE, TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.
MAYBE WE WILL GET AN ANSWER FROM SOMEWHERE!<<
3T3L1

PostMon Nov 05, 2001 5:03 pm  Reply with quote  

At last we're getting a chance to see the rats in action.

There is a charity in Lubbock called Children's Miracle Network. They show sick and crippled children in their ads and ask you to give money to help the children. Guess how much money the Department of Pediatrics gets from these donations? Right. Zero. The money goes to buy fancy machines for the already-overpaid surgeons. But nobody has the courage to blow the whistle on them, so people keep on giving, year after year.
KnewEyes

PostMon Nov 05, 2001 6:11 pm  Reply with quote  

I agree 3T, it's about time the curtain rise on these organizations, and show them for their true colors. When my mother died 26 years ago, she told me never to contribute to the American Cancer Society. When she needed help, all they gave her was a wig.
Last month a friend of mine died of cancer.
She was wearing her American Cancer Society's contribution on her head, when she did. Twenty six years of contributions by generous Americans, still amounts to about,,, zilch!!