Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
More on boards and donations.

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
Duncan Kunz

More on boards and donations. PostWed Oct 03, 2001 4:32 pm  Reply with quote  

From a post on this board last year, regarding Lorie Kramer's request for donations to "collect chemtrails in situ":

"An account is being set up to recieve any and all donations of any size toward this effort. If, after a period of 6 months from today (3/7/01) we have not aquired the necessary funding, then each and every penny will be returned to the sender. Every penny received will be reported here."

Regarding the acceptance of such an enterprise, from another post on this board:

"...and there is no issue on trust. Lorie, Kim and Cliff are all sincere and hard-working in this issue."

And here is a rationale, also from this board, that seems to justify the fact that the keeper of the chemtrail funds spent the donations on a personal item, e.g., a computer monitor:

"Lo[rie Kramer] worked hard, spent much money on film, traveling to do shows and go to Ohio and such."

Here is another colleague from this board, apparently upset at what Ms. Kramer did:

"...she took money from a fund that supposedly exists...the original parameters I'm sure did not cover extranious items such as a monitor...when I donate money for a cause, I expect it to be used for that purpose."

And Mr. chem11's response to the post above:

"...now, what someone does with their own money is pretty much up to them. That's not the issue, regardless."

Mr. Chem11, I agree that it is not the issue. What the issue really seems to be is that it is acceptable for someone to take money for one reason and use it for another - if you happen to agree with that person's beliefs about chemtrails.

------------------
Duncan Kunz / duncankunz@home.com
Mesa AZ / 480-891-2525

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Duncan Kunz on 10-03-2001]
Thermit

PostWed Oct 03, 2001 5:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Duncan,

I know that you wouldn't want yourself to be mislead by those whose job it is, self-appointed or otherwise, to cast anyone active in this issue in a negative light, so I will offer this...

My understanding of what happened, from just reading the public posts at CTTUSA, is that Lorie was in contact with Diane at a time in which Lorie's monitor had just died, leaving her effectively offline. Diane requested that her previous donations to the Fund be taken out of the Fund. Certainly within her rights. Diane also insisted to Lorie, that instead of returning the donations to herself, that Lorie accept the money as a gift for which to buy a monitor. Diane is certainly allowed to direct her funds as she wishes. Having said that, there was certainly a fumble with regards to how this was handled.
Duncan Kunz

PostWed Oct 03, 2001 5:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Dear Thermit:

You're certainly correct; whether Ms. Kramer 'handled' it correctly, or whether she 'notified' anyone prior to her using the monies for her computer is irelevant (and also none of my business, I didn't donate anything!).

My whole point, though, is that, although one person collected money and was considered a good person for doing it, another person (whose views are not supported by a majority of people here) is doing the exact same thing and being roundly excoriated and criticized for it.

I have no problem with Ms. Kramer handling the money as she sees fit, assuming none of her contributors care. I have no problem, either, with Ms. Deb doing the same thing.

My only problem is what I see as the hypocrisy on the part of some of our colleagues.

Regards,

------------------
Duncan Kunz / duncankunz@home.com
Mesa AZ / 480-891-2525
3T3L1

PostWed Oct 03, 2001 6:26 pm  Reply with quote  

I have no problem with Ms. Kramer handling the money as she sees fit, assuming none of her contributors care. I have no problem, either, with Ms. Deb doing the same thing.

I don't have a problem with it either, Duncan. The irony is, Ms. Deb has reamed Ms. Kramer (frequently and at length) for the way Ms. Kramer handled money entrusted to her.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by 3T3L1 on 10-03-2001]
Chem11

PostWed Oct 03, 2001 6:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Exactly, 3T3L1. Nor has William Thomas been spared criticism in this regard.

Your grasp of the ironic (as well as the hypocritical) seems to be sorely lacking, Mr. Kunz.
Delphi

PostWed Oct 03, 2001 7:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Amen to that Chem!! Joanne ^j^
Duncan Kunz

PostThu Nov 01, 2001 4:19 am  Reply with quote  

naah.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Duncan Kunz on 10-31-2001]
theseeker

PostThu Nov 01, 2001 4:52 am  Reply with quote  

nevermind...

T/S

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 10-31-2001]
Deb

PostThu Nov 01, 2001 1:45 pm  Reply with quote  

They only see/read what they want; truth need not apply.
Thermit

PostThu Nov 01, 2001 4:25 pm  Reply with quote  

Deb, multiple IDs are not necessary, also against the rules...
3T3L1

PostThu Nov 01, 2001 6:28 pm  Reply with quote  

Thermit, does that mean that you've reactivated the handles of the debunkers who used to post here? Maybe Deb didn't know.
Thermit

PostThu Nov 01, 2001 7:53 pm  Reply with quote  

It is a moot point, I guess. The only reason I bothered to mention it is that the virulent debunkers seem to have this silly and incorrect idea that most of our members are fake and that it is just a few people posting under multiple IDs.
3T3L1

PostThu Nov 01, 2001 8:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Okay! So, who are my alters? Duncan, obviously. Who else?
Lulu

PostThu Nov 01, 2001 9:29 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Deb! Nice to see ya
Deb

PostFri Nov 02, 2001 3:40 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Lulu. Just stopped by briefly to reiterate that I have never asked anybody for anything other than information.

Although I didn't intentionally use a multiple, I see that I am in violation of the "rules." However, attempting to use the registration of Chickiedeb doesn't work. In case nobody noticed, I didn't show up to debunk anything, only to state a fact. Since I don't even read this board anymore unless someone directs me to a particular post, I am not familiar with the rules or the posters other than the people I know.

No one else will say it, but I will - Carnicom put out his hand to collect a measley $44 to keep pop-up ads off his board.

And truth be known, Thomas has solicited funds via e-mail also to support his "research." You'll find it here:
http://chickiedeb.topcities.com/TheHoaxTimeLine.html

I have never solicited any money nor offered a product or service for sale within the confines of the chemtrail hoax.