Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chemflame video

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
Chem11

Chemflame video PostSat Sep 29, 2001 11:09 am  Reply with quote  

Courtesy of Eyesopen, another amazing example of just how bizzare our skies have become. Know what? I'm not going to even attempt to explain this beyond what I've said on the main page at Mega.

Enjoy!

http://megasprayer.pitas.com/
toxdoc

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 1:28 am  Reply with quote  

My guess is a fighter using its afterburners. Sort of like this F-15: http://www.boeing.com/defense-space/military/f15/video/15evkgavi.htm
Chem11

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 4:42 am  Reply with quote  

This really doesn't apear to be a fighter aircraft from where I'm sitting, Toxdoc. In any case I think we will be able to rule out the possiblity of this being the product of an afterburner shortly...

Eyeopen, I've just downloaded the long version of the video. The plane displays an even clearer example of what I'm desrcibing in this footage. Is it possible that we can get a different edit? Say from 0:043 to 1:04.
This is really something.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Chem11 on 09-29-2001]
Chem11

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 5:17 am  Reply with quote  

Okay, here we go... this is from the long version and occurs appx. 13 seconds before what is seen in the short version... more to come.

Chem11

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 6:34 am  Reply with quote  

There's a page over at Megasprayer now with a progression of five still-frames from the video.

I think it's safe to say it's not an afterburner and it's not the sun reflecting of the airframe. Thanks you, Eyesopen, for all your hardwork. You've really outdone yourself this time...

http://megasprayer.pitas.com/

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Chem11 on 09-30-2001]
theseeker

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 9:16 am  Reply with quote  

well, you had me until the last photo...it's the sun reflecting off the plane...from bottom to top, looks like a progression of angle to the sun....in the bottom photo...the sun is reflecting off the tail, and the other photos tail and wings...

or it's fixin' to enter warp speed...

T/S

[Edited 4 times, lastly by theseeker on 09-30-2001]
Delphi

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 9:37 am  Reply with quote  

Or, it is some kind of "craft morphing" into chemplane shape...a "shape-shiftin" megasprayer, by George! Now Seeker, don't get Medievil one me...surely a silly lil Southern gal can have her silly lil ole opinion along with the "big boys"! Rite, sugar?! Blessings, Joanne ^j^ Now fetch my lace hanky like a good ole boy as I'm havin a case of the "vapors"...no, not contrail vapors....just a touch dizzy from all this excitement here ya'll. J. Paul Winter at www.Handpen.com has megasprayer website about "morphing" craft/airplane/chemsprayer.He actually witnessed something very similar to eyesopen video dealy! Do Google if wrong addy or I'll snoop around and get it back to ya'll. J.
Chem11

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 9:39 am  Reply with quote  

No way, Jose. That last photo took place appx. 13 seconds after the first four. And it is well behind the aircraft. So it's not a reflection. Download the video and do a stop frame... you'll see what I mean: the light/flame appears behind the aircaft during that section.

But it also appears to engulf the airframe during the first section, of which the first four frames have been taken. So it's not an afterburner. And it's not a reflection.

Whatever it is... it's new.
Delphi

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 9:40 am  Reply with quote  

The Handpen link works, I just tried it! Scroll down the page a little to get to the stuff I was talkin bout, Blessings ya'll, Joanne ^j^
Delphi

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 9:49 am  Reply with quote  

Could it be a "distortion" of light because of some "other" type mechanism going on? Light "waves" of some kind, bending, being manipulated. I think the future will present cosmic travel ivolving manipulating light, using it, changing it somehow...or, have "our guys" figured out a kind of chamoflouge involving light and fiber optics and does this mechanism suffer from the occassional "glitch"? I wish I could have seen the entire dealy as was observed...light, flame type scenario..etc./would be much better for assessing the above and what transpired. Blessings, Joanne ^j^
Chem11

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 10:02 am  Reply with quote  

That's where I'm leaning Delphi... some sort of active camouflage sytem. I didn't post it, but toward the end of the video the airframe becomes highly distorted and almost invisible.

But again, the lightburst/flame-thingy/whatever appears well behind the airframe, as well.

I just posted something from JPL over at Mega detailing active camoglage, but I doubt what we are seeing is LED technology.

This may be evidence of an advanced scalar application.
theseeker

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 10:10 am  Reply with quote  

Joanne...what about occam's razor ?

hanky on it's way madame tute sweet...
Chem11

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 10:27 am  Reply with quote  

Occam's razor applies once you have been able to eliminate any number of explanations.

In this case we have been able to eliminate this being an afterburner or a reflection. So the simplest remaining solution is that it is the result of some sort of advanced technology.

But what sort of application?

Advanced propulsion?

Active camouflage?

When I first saw the short version, I thought that the pilot may have been experiencing technical difficulties, owing to the 'bursts' in one of the trail plumes.

Damn. I had some excellent links documenting the use of SF6 in both advanced propulsion and practical invisiblity/stealth applications. I'm sure they fell off twenty over at Clifford Carnicom's long ago.
Delphi

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 11:43 am  Reply with quote  

I often feel like the "simplest solution" is for "simpletons"...never have liked that Occam's Razor dealy....( not meaning any "simpletons" here amongst you fine, kind gentlemen)...just, in general, have never put much "stock" into that dratted, over-used thingy! Now, to really get to the heart of the matter, as far as possibilities and far advanced technologies...try ya'll, to get a chance to read Nick Herberts book, Faster Than Light (Superluminal Loopholes In Physics)...it will change the way you "look" at everything and can even lead you in "new" directions in reference to "Light" and possibilities with it...uses, anomalies, time and space, time travel, teleportation,...You start to "see" possibilities here, that where, heretofore, not evident but become clearer with each passing page you absorbe...none of it fits...the simplest solution being correct scenario...most of it is rather complex, and yet beautiful in it's own way. I wish I knew what all was on the video exactly...morphing or camoflouge can use other then LED...that's the beauty of it...that book may help ya'll to think in other terms as far as things like that....In closing, can't really explain how, but I have been inside a room that was using light and seemingly fiber optics or something like it, and it was nothing like you could imagine or explain easily...but it could definitely "distort" and camoflouge and/or morph, of this there was no doubt...the mechanism is not understood or easily explained but I'm workin on it. (Now, ya'll be nice young gentlemen, and don't think I've gone "dafted" from the hot, Southern sun)...just humor this belle so as I don't get in a "too cranky mood" before my bubble bath. Joanne ^j^ T/S, I'll be needing a nice, pink, fluffy towel as well, besides the hanky! And Thanky! J.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by Delphi on 09-30-2001]
Chem11

PostSun Sep 30, 2001 11:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Man, this issue is enough to drive you bonkers. I've been boning up on particle beam weapons and one of the obseravable effects is a greenish-blue burst of light that engulfs the target. 'Sacred Fire', they call it. So there's another possibility, albeit a remote one.

But then again, perhaps not... considering the events that took place in our skies during the week this was filmed.

Eyesopen, you got your ears on good buddy? How about that new edit? I've got a version lined up but it's too small (400 KB and not enough detail). My newly acquired video editing software won't let me save as an mpeg, so I've got that tiny Window Media file and a monster 80,000 KB AVI file (watching this video at 640X480 and 30 FPS is really something, BTW).