Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Identify me OK!!!!!!

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
theseeker

PostMon Nov 19, 2001 6:39 am  Reply with quote  

well, I think there is no tougher job than raising children and maintaining a household,a housewife's job truely never ends, the old saying is quite true...

my only problem with the feminists movement, was it galvanized the hatred of men more than reinforced women's attitude about themselves...

which in turn led the gloria steinhem's of the world to preach that "all women to go out and act like men"...and unfortunately a great majority of them took all the bad behavior characteristics of men to heart instead of the good qualities...

the bra burning was pretty cool...

T/S

3T3L1

PostMon Nov 19, 2001 4:28 pm  Reply with quote  

my only problem with the feminists movement, was it galvanized the hatred of men more than reinforced women's attitude about themselves...

Exactly, Chem. Steinhem et al won some very important victories for women. Perhaps the excitement of revolutionary thinking got to them or perhaps they didn't understand the Judeo-Christian roots of Western society. At any rate, they took the process into a realm where most women didn't want to go. I've raised boys, and I have seen girls raised, and they are different. That is no reason that they should have unequal standing as human beings, but women do not have to be men to be happy. In fact, most of them would be very unhappy if they were men.

Perhaps this thinking is similar to the concept of the ideal Marxist man. Some people have the idea that in a perfect world everybody would think and be exactly alike. Since people are rather stubborn about thinking and behaving like themselves, those who hold the Marxist ideal tend to want to accumulate power to force others to think in a particular way.

But I digress. It was a great victory when women were finally regarded with respect equal to that given to men, and I feel privileged to have witnessed it in my lifetime.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by 3T3L1 on 11-19-2001]
defender

PostMon Nov 19, 2001 5:39 pm  Reply with quote  

GG/eyesopen, it is a military transport, maybe a C-5... you can tell by the high elevators.

Chem11, that sexist thing is something that CD/nodeb/Deb has used to disrupt the board in the past. She's interjected feminist arguments to try to split up and derail anyone who's more interested in a subject other than Chemtrails. That was part of her scam when she went by "just a housewife from Indiana". I hate to think that 3T3 is one that has fallen into that trap?

When CD was 'nodebbunker', she was trying to con people into thinking that she was a Chemtrail activist and that she once 'believed' in Chemtrails, just to suck people into reading her garbage.

While feminism may be a very worthwhile subject of debate, it shouldn't be used as a detour sign by the 'debunkers' to obfuscate and confuse readers about the true subject of our debates. If anything, real feminists should have an interest in exposing chemtrails as yet another injustice they have to endure?
defender

PostMon Nov 19, 2001 5:44 pm  Reply with quote  

BTW, 3T3... I'll post a link when I find it... relevent to this conversation.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by defender on 11-19-2001]
3T3L1

PostMon Nov 19, 2001 6:16 pm  Reply with quote  

I hate to think that 3T3 is one that has fallen into that trap

3T3 is not a feminist, as the word is described in today's parlance. But you utter sexist comments on this board, and you'd better believe I'll come down on you. I can't throw you off the board, nor would I want to. But I spent too many years putting up with that crap to suck it up and listen to sexist remarks quietly anymore.
defender

PostMon Nov 19, 2001 9:20 pm  Reply with quote  

Here's one of them... re: Gloria Steinem;

http://www.pir.org/steinem.html

"I came home in 1958," Steinem later explained, "full of idealism and activism, to discover that very little was being done.... Private money receded at the mention of a Communist youth festival."141 Convinced that a contingent of liberal but anticommunist American students should go to Vienna, she heard through her contacts at the National Student Association that there might be funding available to finance American participation in the festival. Working through C.D. Jackson and Cord Meyer, Steinem then set up an organization in Cambridge, Massachusetts called the Independent Service for Information on the Vienna Youth Festival. She obtained tax-exempt status, and Jackson helped her raise contributions from various American corporations, including the American Express Company. But most of the money came from the CIA, to be managed by Jackson in a "special account." The entire operation cost in the range of $85,000, a not inconsiderable sum in those years.142 (Steinem's organization, later renamed the Independent Research Service, continued to receive support from the CIA through 1962, when it financed an American delegation to the Helsinki Youth Festival.143)

Steinem ended up working closely with Samuel S. Walker, Jr., vice-president of the CIA-funded Free Europe Committee. Because the Austrians did not want to be associated with the Free Europe Committee, the Agency set up a commercial front called the Publications Development Corporation (PDC). Walker was made president of this dummy corporation, funded in part by "a confidential one-year contract" worth $273,000 from the Free Europe Committee.144 His job was to supervise the book-and-newspaper operation at the Youth Festival.145

[Edited 1 times, lastly by defender on 11-19-2001]