Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Identify me OK!!!!!!

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
eyesopen

Identify me OK!!!!!! PostSat Nov 17, 2001 8:43 pm  Reply with quote  

From Nov 13 2001. A big chem day and this guy flew in way low. No Trail but was underneath many chem jets that day.
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/cgi-bin/db-search.cgi?template=img-detail&dbname=img&key2=1084&action=searchdbdisplay
Thermit

PostSat Nov 17, 2001 9:43 pm  Reply with quote  

theseeker

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 3:39 am  Reply with quote  

eyesopen,

not being testy here, but unfortunately some posters that begin with the letter "D" have run off most of the folks who could properly identify the craft you have posted...

T/S
Deb

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 4:13 am  Reply with quote  

If you were reporting a crime against yourself, you would be expected to provide details of the incident.

November 13 was a "contrail day" in many locations including mine. The weather at flying altitudes was ripe for contrail formation. http://cdebsjournal.topcities.com/Nov13journal.htm

As for identifying the plane - BIG

------------------
Contrails - the signature of freedom and commerce
Chem11

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 5:28 am  Reply with quote  

Whatever happened to people being helpful?

Can't anyone address even a simple question without grinding some personal axe?

Deb, you look like the sort of gal that knows her way around a kitchen. Know what I'm in the mood for? Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies! How about you mosey on over to the oven and whip up a batch for the boys while we get this straightened out...?

Pretty clear shot, Eyesopen. No commercial markings that I can see and it's sporting that grey paint job that I've seen adorning various and sundry USAF jets.

Looks like a garden variety KC-135 from where I stand but perhaps someone will take the time to prove me wrong...
Goofy Grape

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 6:25 am  Reply with quote  

That's a C-5A Galaxy not a KC-135 my friend. Nice try though. You're wrong.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Goofy Grape on 11-17-2001]
theseeker

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 6:58 am  Reply with quote  

welcome to the board goofy grape !
Chem11

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 7:29 am  Reply with quote  

Now, how did I know that was going to happen?

Welcome to Chemtrail Central, Grape.

Or do you prefer Goofy?
Deb

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 12:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Actually, Chem, I hate to cook but love to bake when I'm in the mood. My office is the dining room just off the kitchen and laundry room's right around the corner. You'd be amazed at how much housework I get done while waiting for ADDS maps to load. Some days are slower than others depending on how many pilots are using it at the same time.

Always have the makings for CC cookies on hand - do you want them with or without nuts. How 'bout a nice zuchinni bread?

------------------
Contrails - the signature of freedom and commerce
eyesopen

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 3:05 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the help Chem11, T/S and all. Contrail day in many location on the 13th? Also a chemtrail day here.
3T3L1

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 3:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Deb, you look like the sort of gal that knows her way around a kitchen. Know what I'm in the mood for? Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies! How about you mosey on over to the oven and whip up a batch for the boys while we get this straightened out...?

Sexist comments are NOT appreciated, Chem.
Chem11

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 4:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Sexist!?! How did you get there from here 3T3L1?

Before you start throwing labels around, you better check your facts;

A) I like chocolate chip cookies.

B) Chickie Deb looks like she can bake a mean chocolate chip cookie.

C) A certain 'tension' exists between CD and myself and lightening things up a little seems preferable to priming each other for a flame war.

D)Zuchinni makes me physically ill. Literally.

I'm trying to keep the peace around here, 3T3L1. The Neutral Zone is a bit different from the rest of board. If you'd like to trade, I'm more than willing to entertain the possibility...
3T3L1

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 5:40 pm  Reply with quote  

In the 1960s the women got to bake cookies while the men got to straighten things out.

Welcome to the 21st century, Chem. It's a whole new world.
Chem11

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 6:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Look, 3T3, I wasn't around during the 60's. From what I can ascertain there seemed to be more bra-burning than cookie baking but maybe you are referring to the 1860's. In either case, I'm not sure what your point is.

My comment was not inteded to somehow denigrate the female of the species, choclate chip cookies or even zucchini bread, which I abhor.

I thought I made that clear.

Nor was my comment directed to you. Nor are you responsible for policing this section of CTC.

If you insist on incorrectly categorizing me as a some sort of knuckle-dragging, chauvinist Rush Limbaugh wannabe we're going to run into a problem where none previously existed. Last time I checked I was supposed to be a tie-dyed, Birkenstock wearing, left-wing commie symp.

Screw it. I'm going to bake some cookies!!

And you aren't getting NADA, 3T3L1. You've been very naughty lately. If you keep this up I'm going to have to take your Barbie's away from you...!
3T3L1

PostSun Nov 18, 2001 6:19 pm  Reply with quote  

Good luck on finding the Barbies. Never had any. I was very lucky that the feminists happened just as I was finishing college.

Sorry, Chem, you have pushed one of my hot buttons. From the beginning of recorded history through about the 1970s, women were regarded as subhuman, fit to bear children and bake cookies and not much more. Are you aware that men have been able to vote in the United States for 225 years, while women have only been able to vote for 81 years? Does this tell you anything about the male mindset in the not-so-distant past?

My father was regarded as a whacko in his peer group because he intended to send his daughter to college. And while I was in college, one of the organizations I associated with actually had a policy of having the men do the important stuff and the women bake the cookies. I don't think much of Gloria Steinhem and Betty Friedan now, but in the 1970s they really did help to liberate women from mindless stereotypes.

[Edited 6 times, lastly by 3T3L1 on 11-18-2001]