Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Californication

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
Deb

PostSun Nov 11, 2001 2:17 am  Reply with quote  

Chem, I'm as serious as a heart attack. If you and your friends are coming this way, I would be happy to meet you. I don't use "tactics" just truth. Just because my truth isn't your truth doesn't mean we can't meet. I would love to have the opportunity to show you first hand my reality outside of the message boards. You've been my harshest critic so why wouldn't you take advantage of meeting me and seeing just how this sector of the "agency" works?

I'm assuming that you are motoring and I am just off the Plainfield Exit of I-70. I just ask that you call first so I can be sure to have my eyebrows on. And heck, I'll even feed ya.

------------------
Contrails - the signature of freedom and commerce
Lulu

PostSun Nov 11, 2001 3:05 am  Reply with quote  

Chem, how can you say no to an invite like that? Eyebrows and food!!!
Delphi

PostSun Nov 11, 2001 4:11 am  Reply with quote  

Hi Chem,+++++Hey guys, radar ring researchers are amazed over this new style radar ring we have been having over Louisiana for the past few days...like nothing they have ever seen before, has spirals, and blue rays shooting out from it on the moving shot of it. The NEW style rings are big, colorful, and very odd....to be found, http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com or, I know, at Mr. Pooleys Toledolink Flash Radar site. I can blame it on the rings, maybe....???probably not. Anyway+++++The Artist formerly known as Delphi, "Has finally left the building!" Champagne is in order for ya'll.
theseeker

PostSun Nov 11, 2001 4:32 am  Reply with quote  

Champagne is in order for ya'll

now your talking !

I've seen these streaks on weather-tap....not like that though... heavens, the last one in the series went right over my house !

glad I was sleeping

http://65.4.78.245/radar/1191AQC-LOUISANA.gif

BTW, chem...Well, Deb.. I'll say this; you've got guts. I don't know if you realize it or not but there are a lot of folks that aren't real happy with some of the so-called 'sceptics' and their tactics...

poor choice of words and over-sensitivity...nuff said...

T/S
Chem11

PostWed Nov 14, 2001 5:02 pm  Reply with quote  

'Sup Delphi! I don't follow the radar ring contoversy too closely, but this latest development is fascinating. Thanks for the heads up...

Now, Deb... the last time I checked you were claiming that there 'was simply no being nice to people like me' and changing your forum rules to allow profanity in honor of my brief appearance there. Now I'm a welcome dinner guest in your home? Erm...okay...

Seeker, I'm not sure which of my words you think were 'poorly chosen', nor do I feel particularly oversensitive. Deb has been, to all outward appearances, quite cordial since her return to CC.

But that doesn't change the fact that she has spent the last year leveling personal attacks on just about every chemtrail activist on the scene. Calling Lorie K a terrorist immediately following 9/11 would be but one example.

Obviously, nothing could be further from the 'truth'. It's a TACTIC designed to drive people away from being involved in the issue. Ridicule has long been a favored method of steering citizens away from whatever classified program or observed phenomena it is that TPTB would rather have remain undisclosed...

Chemnoid 11
Deb

PostWed Nov 14, 2001 5:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Chem, don't be so paranoid. Life is too short. I've been nice since coming back to CC because it's the rules. However, it's obvious the rules don't apply to everybody. You seem to forget we had a "nice" thing going at Earthboundmisfit before you disappearred from the conversation without explanation.

Asking you to stop by my home is not a tactic other than extending an invitation to show you in person, one on one, what I do and how I do it. If you choose to see it as anything else, all I can say is I tried. It is obvious you have some intelligence going for you. I was only hoping for a chance to demonstrate how really elementary it is to debunk chemtrails.

As for Lorie K and group reporting spraying from airplanes immediately after 9/11, well, maybe they aren't terrorists, but they are nuts. But now there is a law in place for antics like that and I don't see them doing it anymore. (I suppose next you'll say that I had influence getting the law enacted.) Obviously, I wasn't the only one outraged by the absurdity of false terror reports.

Go your own way, beat a dead horse, waste your time, live in fear of something that doesn't exist, fight an invisible enemy. You are destined to lose and I'm outta here.

------------------
Contrails - the signature of freedom and commerce
Chem11

PostWed Nov 14, 2001 5:51 pm  Reply with quote  

I just recently saw a report that the FBI was attempting to identify the owners of a group of planes that were observed by witnesses to be aerially spraying what was described as 'plumes of smoke' over the Missisipi (sp?) river.

Far from there being any law penalizing individuals who report suspiscious aerial activity, citizens have been asked to report such activity.

Assuming that something being sprayed from an airplane is simply a 'normal contrail' is a dereliction of our duty as American citizens, regardless of one's views on the CT phenomena. The FBI has asked for help in documenting suspiscious aerial activity and is, apparently, actively investigating such instances.

Again, there is absolutely no law criminalizing making an honest report of suspiscious aerial activity.

Yet.
defender

PostWed Nov 14, 2001 8:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Chem11,

I saw that report briefly on FOXNEWS, but nothing else on other channels or follow-up on Fox. If anyone has a link to that report of the 3 planes spraying ships in the Mississippi (?), maybe you can post it? I was surprised that no one has already.

Maybe another big cover-up?

BTW Chem11, I'm with you on your observations and instincts. I believe that you can rely on them more than anything or anyone else.
3T3L1

PostWed Nov 14, 2001 9:02 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks, defender. I saw that on the crawl on the FOX News Channel, too. Does anybody out there know any more about the story?
theseeker

PostWed Nov 14, 2001 9:59 pm  Reply with quote  

chem I was not refering to you, my statement was in regard to "david's" personal crusade on duncan :

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000397.html

and of course more *class* displayed here :

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000213.html

my own philosophy is if you don't like something said respond to it directly or shut the hell up...

regards

T/S

(edited 12,398,934 times by theseeker)
defender

PostThu Nov 15, 2001 7:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Chem11,

I noticed the war going on at TopGunns chatroom when I looked at the link suggested by David... you seem to be fighting single-handedly against the CON-trail artists. Now it seems that they keep trying to bring it over here.

"Homey don't play 'dat!"
theseeker

PostThu Nov 15, 2001 8:54 pm  Reply with quote  

war?

I don't see a war, and of course if mav has a chatroom I would not know, i don't chat...

here's all I see going on at mav's...a good discussion, something you and david don't seem to know much about...

http://pub31.ezboard.com/fcontrailsandchemtrails22884frm1.showMessage?topicID=112.topic

T/S
3T3L1

PostThu Nov 15, 2001 9:14 pm  Reply with quote  

And we were all getting along so nicely for the last few days...

Seeker, don't make me get out my battle axe...

http://ew2.lysator.liu.se/loth/h/e/heidewald/battle_axe.jpg

[Edited 2 times, lastly by 3T3L1 on 11-15-2001]
theseeker

PostThu Nov 15, 2001 11:43 pm  Reply with quote  

wow 3t3...your hot !

getting along is one thing posting crap is another...some use the word "debunker" in the same type context as racists use racial slurs...

and this homey don't play that....

T/S
3T3L1

PostFri Nov 16, 2001 1:13 am  Reply with quote  

Mighty kind of you, seeker.

FWIW: I don't think of you as a debunker, seeker--more of a truth-seeker, as your screen name would imply. (I don't like calling you a skeptic because that sounds too much like Sceptic.)