Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Californication

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
Chem11

Californication PostThu Oct 25, 2001 12:03 am  Reply with quote  

Hey all! Just a quick note to let y'all know I'm still on planet earth. I'm down in Cali right now and, boy, do I have some stories to tell... Anyway, the spraying over the california desert is truly something to behold. A week straight of white-out conditions. I've been a long way from civilization for the past two weeks and I can't say it's good to be back; apparently the steady march towards collective insanity has continued to gain momentum during my sabbatical.

The smog in LA is so bad you have to really look to see the trails. This city has really become a mess. At least the women are still the most beautiful in world...(famous last words)~

I'll check in next week.

Justice not vengeance,

Chem11
theseeker

PostThu Oct 25, 2001 12:20 am  Reply with quote  

chem !!!!

I guess your camping with kent steadman...lol

how about 2 cups of justice and a 1/4 cup of vengence...

watch out for scorpions btw....

T/S
FLKook

PostThu Oct 25, 2001 1:29 am  Reply with quote  

Chem11! OMG, thought the CT pilots got you.

Glad to see you've reconnected with EARTH. Which desert were you in? I have a writer that works for us in Mojave Desert...Joshua Tree (is a close town I think)Was it blooming inspite of the chem haze. Was there a lot of night spray too? So curious because I have not discussed the issue with certain staff members..one of which is this guy from the Mojave Desert so I was wondering. Might be time to have this guy look up.

Good to cybersee you.
Chem11

PostThu Nov 08, 2001 8:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey all! Damn, FLkook... you called it. I just spent the last month in JT and it was 50-90% white-out the entire time. I had some interesting conversations with a few of the Rangers who are deeply perplexed with this unprecendented 'cloud cover' over the desert. One gentlemen told me he had been checking the weather satellites and they showed clear skies in spite of what he was actually observing.

Now the desert is a desert for a reason. Clouds rarely form over Joshua Tree because of high atmospheric pressure. No clouds means no rain and you've got desert (at least according to the display in the visitors center). Armed with this information, I confronted every Ranger I came across with the obvious contradiction of what was occuring with what should be occuring, at least according to conventional atmospheric science. More on that later.

There was indeed night spraying, but most of the activity starterd just before sunrise and until just after sundown.

What up T/S? Scorpions rarely mess with other scorpions... of course there are always rare exceptions

Thanks for all the emails and messages, people. It's great to know your thoughts have been with me during my online abscence. I'm actually on the other side of the country now (yes, the boy gets around!).

Clear on the Gulf Coast of FLA for the past couple of days... anyway, I'll be getting back into full swing here again shortly and checking in every few days during the short term.

Man, it's good to be back.

Chem

[Edited 3 times, lastly by Chem11 on 11-08-2001]
Lulu

PostThu Nov 08, 2001 8:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi chem11! Good to know you're OK, thought you were out bunker hunting and had a run-in with Mr. Reynolds or something.

Interesting update on Joshua Tree cloud coverage, especially not showing up on sats.

Seems night spraying's going on in a lot of areas, including here. No rest for the wicked...
FLKook

PostThu Nov 08, 2001 10:44 pm  Reply with quote  

Wow Chem, guess it's time to let this guy out there in on things. His pics of JT are beautiful, most are critters and ground cover, gonna have to tell him to point that lens up. Glad you got some much needed R and R now back to work! We've missed you.

Please post what reports you find in your travels on the CT report thread I started. Just doing some primitive mapping looking for patterns to emerge.

Of course you'll have some reading to catch up on, nasty stuff, naturally for the most part OT. Get a load of the brawling going on here. Reminds me of the board most of us were trying to "escape" six months ago.

defender

PostFri Nov 09, 2001 12:49 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Chem11, good to 'see' you again! I just checked this thread today. (I've been away too, probably not long enough for some? ) Welcome back!

re;L.A. women... My ex-wife is one of those, a former surfer/biker chick & 'exotic' dancer. She was 'a Lucky Little Lady in the City of Light' ... for awhile, anyway.

Beautiful, yes, but in her case, only skin-deep!!

Florida can't be too bad? Lots of pretty senoritas in FL!

[Edited 2 times, lastly by defender on 11-08-2001]
FLKook

PostFri Nov 09, 2001 1:40 am  Reply with quote  

Pretty senorita's in FL? Yup, that's me.
Good to see you back too Defender. Maybe you two can help get this board back on track, and out of the bar room brawling of late.
Deb

PostFri Nov 09, 2001 5:02 am  Reply with quote  

Hey Chem! Any chance you coming this way? I'd be pleased to meet you and happy to show you what's going on over Joshua Tree and you can see my eyebrows and DaNiece in person! Phone number's in the book or Net white pages under David. (The one unde my name is the dedicated line).

C. Deb

------------------
Contrails - the signature of freedom and commerce
defender

PostFri Nov 09, 2001 7:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks FLKook! I hope we can, but with the "CON-trail artists" back here, it may be a challenge,... like swatting flys in the back yard! ... or purging oneself after having A plateful of Cajun mudbugs and gumbo??

Hey, I didn't know you were a Floridian?.... FLKook, as in FLorida? duhhh, I get it!

Y'all probably have FL mudbugs too?

I'm a big Tom Petty & Jimmy Buffett fan. Hope to make it to Daytona Speed Week one of these years too! ... and Gulf Breeze. Wonder if Delphi's been there yet?

[Edited 2 times, lastly by defender on 11-09-2001]
FLKook

PostFri Nov 09, 2001 9:16 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Defender: I updated my profile to include East Central Florida, maybe there are other bright guys out there like you that never put two and two together.

Don't feel bad, I'm numerically challenged... My Dad (nuclear physicist, brainiac) sent me a plaque for my office "There are three kinds of people in this world, those that understand math and those that don't".
defender

PostFri Nov 09, 2001 10:49 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm really numerically challenged. I used to say I had mathmatic dyslexia. I mean, I couldn't tell time until I was about 14. I was always confused by the 'big' hand and the 'little' hand. I don't know why they passed me in algegra/geometry, I had no clue what they were talking about.

I was a lot better in geography/writing stuff. The CIA scored me very high in 'abstract reasoning', which is a good thing if you want to be a spy, though I never did work for them (as far as a I know!).

Florida's about the only state I've never been to, but I've met some FL expatriates in Texas and California. Seems like most of them wanted to go back home! I know you have some great football teams down there, aside from beautiful women, like yourself.
FLKook

PostFri Nov 09, 2001 11:23 pm  Reply with quote  

Defender, if I wasn't happily married I'd take that last sentence as an opening to flirtation. Hope you get to check FL off your tourism list soon. It is a great state, although I'm orginally from Maine, another great state. Plenty of good sports, and my personal favorite fishing....come on down!
defender

PostSat Nov 10, 2001 2:11 am  Reply with quote  

Awwww Delphi's married too!

What's a lonely boy to do? I'll have to go out and flirt the old-fashioned way, face to face.

It is Friday, and I am without a co-pilot.....

Thanks, FLKook, I'd love to go to Florida sometime.

Have a nice weekend everyone! Married and otherwise...

[Edited 1 times, lastly by defender on 11-09-2001]
Chem11

PostSat Nov 10, 2001 6:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Hey Defender! Good to see you're still with us. Joshua Tree is really an amazing place, Flkook. It breaks my heart to see such natural beauty being defaced on a daily basis. It used to be that skywatchers and amateur astronomers would flock to JT to escape the light pollution. The stars were so bright it looked like you could reach out and grab one. Of course all that has changed. The chemdome does a wonderful job of blocking out starlight and there were nights that you couldn't see a single star.

Well, Deb.. I'll say this; you've got guts. I don't know if you realize it or not but there are a lot of folks that aren't real happy with some of the so-called 'sceptics' and their tactics...

Give my condolences to J. Reynolds on the death of his employer.

Chem XI