Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Government Encroachment of Klamath Falls

Chemtrail Central > The Neutral Zone

Author Thread
theseeker

Government Encroachment of Klamath Falls PostSat Sep 08, 2001 5:53 am  Reply with quote  

quote:

"Is it possible that there are foreign governments who would enjoy a severe economic crisis in the United States, and is it possible that these foreign governments who are not friendly to the United States might be rendering substantial financial support to this economic attack? What better way to bring a nation to its knees than to attack their agriculture water supply?"

http://williamcooper.com/

T/S
Chem11

PostSat Sep 08, 2001 6:07 am  Reply with quote  

Is it possible that someone dropped Bill Cooper on his head as an infant and he suffered irreperable drain bammage?
theseeker

PostSat Sep 08, 2001 6:21 am  Reply with quote  

the article in question was written by a member of the Klamath Falls Police Department for over 39 years....that is the focus of my post not bill cooper, in the future chem, atleast as far as MY posts go, if you can't refrain from your attack campaigns regarding certain individuals...please don't comment at all...

T/S
Chem11

PostSat Sep 08, 2001 6:51 am  Reply with quote  

I think I'm still entitled to post my opinions on this forum, theseeker. At least, last time I checked. Now, if Mr. Cooper wants to push his agenda by going down this 'we-are-all-being-victimized-by-unseen-forces' road (for the umpteen-millioneth time) instead of placing the blame where it clearly belongs, I feel morally obligated to voice my opinion. I hope that's okay with you. If not, well... too damn bad.

But lets talk about Bill:

Since 1988, Cooper has been accused of being an alcoholic, a liar and a fascist or even worse, written off as a psychopath; with the exception of Jacques Vallee, his critics have focused more attention on his belligerent personality, than on the obvious contradictions and factual errors of his story.

Perhaps the most embarrassing weakness in Cooper's story is his claim that he saw a document authored by "O.H. Krill," whom Cooper identifies as the alien ambassador to the United States. Apparently this document is well known in the UFO field. According to UFO magazine, it was conceived by John Grace a.k.a "Val Valerian," head of the Nevada Aerial Research organization. The name "O.H. Krill" was an inside joke; a woman who appeared on the TV special, UFOs: It Has Begun, had channelled an entity name CRYLLL, and Grace had "just pulled the O.H. out of thin air." During the time when Cooper was teaming up with John Lear, Cooper told a TV interviewer that he'd seen an O.H. Krill document in the early 70's. Lear apparently turned "beet red," pulled Cooper aside, and tried to tell him that O.H. Krill was just a joke. Cooper stuck to his story, however, and replied that he really did see that document in 1972. Lear subsequently dropped the issue, but then "began to wonder just how much of Bill Cooper was real."

A similar incident involves yet another document Cooper claims to have seen during the 70's. UFO researcher Bob Lazar says that in 1988 he wrote a paper at Los Alamos concerning "Project Excalibur," an "earth-penetrating, nuclear-tipped missile designed to destroy underground facilities." He gave a copy to Lear, who then gave a copy to Cooper:

...I heard Cooper reading it verbatim, word for word, at the (1989) MUFON convention. He claimed to have seen it in the mid-'70s. I then heard him on the Billy Goodman show. I called him; he recognized the voice. He said he knew who I was. I then asked him, "Bill, that Excalibur missile thing, did you get that at John Lear's or did you read that in the '70's?"
I gave him an out if he had forgotten. He said no, "I read that word for word in 1973." I said okay and thanks. That was my first confirmation that this guy was a complete liar.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Embassy/1154/WilliamCooperExhibit.html

theseeker

PostSat Sep 08, 2001 7:17 am  Reply with quote  

chem, I think I'm going to puke...

val who ?

these friday arguments are getting a little stale, your manufacturing topic, so why don't you start a "I hate bill cooper thread" rather than litter this topic with your sputum about bill cooper...if I wanted to be a pr***, I would move your comments to a thread of it's own...but since I'm here...why are you changing the topic from government imperialism, to bill cooper ?

I think I'm still entitled to post my opinions on this forum,

really by infering a person (bill cooper) was dropped on his head, and was brain damaged ? Where I come from that's not a comment that's an insult...of course people from seattle tell panic stricken women on bridges to "jump bitch" so maybe I should consider the source...

Now, if Mr. Cooper wants to push his agenda by going down this 'we-are-all-being-victimized-by-unseen-forces' road instead of placing the blame where it clearly belongs

I would agree with him to a point about un-seen forces...and who does the blame belong too...chem ?

I am anxious for a I hate bill cooper thread...

T/S

[Edited 4 times, lastly by theseeker on 09-08-2001]
Chem11

PostSat Sep 08, 2001 8:21 am  Reply with quote  

Damn. Now I've done it. You had to bring out your secret weapon, didn't you? Those damn wave files. Now I get to listen to the that every time I show up on this thread.

Fine. You win . I'm outta here. Sorry, T/S.. but it's about agenda and cred. Everyone has an agenda. And IMHO Copper's is suspect. Credibility? Well, he lost that a long time ago...

This is a complicated issue, to be sure. You've got the Salmon lobby and the Endangered Species Act and some local Sheriff grandstanding for the voters and a bunch of subsistence farmers that are getting royally screwed. But in the final analysis, it's about the Federal government muscling in once again.

It sure as hell isn't the Red Chinese pulling the plug on these farmers.

Okay. I'm done.

Move my posts if it makes you feel better, T/S... but I better not hear anything even vaguely OT on any of my threads if you do.

We now return you to the William Cooper woo-woo lovefest hosted by theseeker... WOO-WOO!
theseeker

PostSat Sep 08, 2001 8:39 am  Reply with quote  

lol...actually the one playin' now is my secret weapon...lol...it will remain...up for 30min...the Morning crowd may take offense...

This is a complicated issue, to be sure. You've got the Salmon lobby and the Endangered Species Act and some local Sheriff grandstanding for the voters and a bunch of subsistence farmers that are getting royally screwed. But in the final analysis, it's about the Federal government muscling in once again.

great ! that's what I was looking for...thank you....

now how about a bill cooper thread chem...you know more about him than me...obviously...

T/S

[Edited 1 times, lastly by theseeker on 09-08-2001]
3T3L1

PostSat Sep 08, 2001 2:31 pm  Reply with quote  

My hubby calls this type of behavior being "badge heavy."

Here's another article in the same issue of Veritas where a SWAT team accidentally fired a machine gun in the apartment of an unarmed citizen. http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/metro/0906raid.html
At the end of the article it says, "Attorney Stephen P. Berne of Atlanta is demanding that an outside agency look into the raid. He noted that this is not the first time the Cobb County SWAT team has come under criticism. An independent report on a raid that resulted in the deaths of two SWAT members, was critical of the team's tactics."

In the middle of July, the Lubbock SWAT team broke into the house of an unarmed man who was alone, fired over 150 rounds, and killed one of their own officers. They managed to wound the homeowner twice, and he is suing the city. The city manager put the chief of police (who was out of town at the time) on leave of absence, and the chief is suing the city. Unbelievably, the dead officer's wife is not suing the city.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by 3T3L1 on 09-09-2001]
3T3L1

PostSat Sep 08, 2001 2:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Mayor Sitton indulges in a little CYA rhetoric two months after the incident: http://www.lubbockonline.com/stories/090801/loc_090801108.shtml

Bear in mind, this took place in a residential neighborhood in the "good" part of town.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by 3T3L1 on 09-09-2001]
theseeker

PostSat Sep 08, 2001 10:11 pm  Reply with quote  

by far this is, to me one of the worst things to happen to this country is the Elian Gonzales ordeal...his mother wanted him here, not in cuba, the dead's wishes should have been honored not the communist father...

This little boy, who has been through so much, belongs with his father

BS !

site about elian and some about the Klamath deal

conservative USA

I don't fault the officer doing this...just the people who told him to do it...

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/statements/Elian.htm

T/S
Chem11

PostSun Sep 09, 2001 2:58 am  Reply with quote  

I think family should come before politics, myself. His mother is dead. There is nothing that can be done about that. Depriving a child of his father for the sake of the anti-Castro community in S. Fla. is senselessly cruel. It serves no purpose, but these people are so wrapped up in their agenda that they fail to consider the harm that this would cause Elian. Even a concert becomes a 'political' issue for them...
theseeker

PostSun Sep 09, 2001 6:12 am  Reply with quote  

oddly enough, you and reynolds have the same perspective...

the mother risked both of their lives to get here...if the father was so good why was mother leaving him ? and the same would apply cuba....

to me it's a common sense thing, which tends to get lost in ideology and politics...

same with the klamath basin...spotted owl...and all the other things that should not come before man...

T/S
Dr Spook

PostMon Sep 10, 2001 3:25 am  Reply with quote  

Personally, I think Reno was/is a corrupt witch doing the bidding of her evil sleezball master from the darkside (both Castro and Klintoon).

I agree, little Elian the Alien should have been allowed to stay, as his mother died trying to get him here. To remove him at gun point was a travesty approaching that of Nazi Germany.....yet quite typical of the Clinton administration.

[Edited 6 times, lastly by Dr Spook on 09-09-2001]
Chem11

PostMon Sep 10, 2001 5:35 am  Reply with quote  

Well, his mother endangered his life , as well as her own, in her attempt. Given the opportunity to do things over, I doubt she would proceed with the same course of action.

Elian is damn lucky to be alive.

I agree that Reno's heavy-handed tactics were a disgrace. I have nothing but utter disgust for that 'woman'. These people coudn't have kept Elian under lock-and-key forever.

But the fact is, Elian was kidnapped. His father has every legal right to custody. From what I've seen of Elian in Cuba, he looks remarkably happy and well-adjusted for all he's been through.

Welcome to the board, Dr. Spook.

What truly interests me is how a tiny island nation like Cuba has managed to survive economic sanctions and CIA shenanigans for so long. A superpower like Russia failed in it's communist ageda, but Fidel Castro somehow manges to continue to thumb his nose at the West. How?
Dr Spook

PostMon Sep 10, 2001 6:08 am  Reply with quote  

Well, his mother endangered his life , as well as her own, in her attempt. Given the opportunity to do things over, I doubt she would proceed with the same course of action.

She knew how dangerous the journey was. Everybody in Cuba knows how dangerous the journey is, or they’d all be doing it. The way I look at it, Cuba is an absolute communist hell and basically a prison island. That's why she was desperate enough and willing to risk it.

She was caught between a rock and a hard place: Let's see, hmmmm.... the sharks or Castro. The sharks or communist brainwashing, and backbreaking forced labor in the fields for her son. The sharks or living in prison the rest of your life. What it comes down to is; The sharks and a chance for freedom and a life for her son, or communist hell on earth in utter poverty, destitution and no hope for a future.

Life is full of risks, and frankly, I would make the same choice she did, and I'm sure she'd do it again.

But the fact is, Elian was kidnapped. His father has every legal right to custody. From what I've seen of Elian in Cuba, he looks remarkably happy and well-adjusted for all he's been through.

His father had no legal rights in America. To have legal rights in America, you need citizenship. Elian was a refugee and would have had rights of asylum under Reagan, and current American law…..But the injustice department under Reno broke the law. Clinton was kissing up to Castro because Castro represents his philosophy of government.

Elian's mother had custody of the boy and therefore cannot be considered a kidnapper. When attempting to escape from hell to free a family member, that could hardly be defined as kidnapping.

Of course he looks happy and well adjusted. Castro took him in as his personal poster boy to be used as a propaganda tool. Castro can use Elian to say "look America....I'm really wonderful, look how I treat my citizens". But don’t kid yourself, he is now the property of Castro, not his father (Thanks to Janet Reno). If you think his father has custody of Elian, you are truly delusional and do not understand communism. Elian is the property of the state and has now had his brain thoroughly washed by Cuban experts.

What truly interests me is how a tiny island nation like Cuba has managed to survive economic sanctions and CIA shenanigans for so long. A superpower like Russia failed in it's communist agenda, but Fidel Castro somehow manages to continue to thumb his nose at the West. How?

He has communist friends in high places in both Russia and America. Provides em all with free cigars, that's how.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Dr Spook on 09-10-2001]