Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
!!!Green Orb!!! Have you seen me?

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
Bhang

!!!Green Orb!!! Have you seen me? PostWed Feb 05, 2003 10:25 am  Reply with quote  

I SWEAR ON MY IMMORTAL SOUL THIS IS A TRUE STORY DESCRIBBED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.
(short version)

GREEN AURA/ORB

The whole ufo, conspiracy thing never really had my attention untill the winter of 1994. It was September and I was camping at Dillon's Beach in Northern California. My cousion and I were sitting at our campfire when we heard the voices of some girls in the distance. Being single men we thought we would go investigate these girls. You know, check them out. Turns out they were kinda cute. One thing led to another and we were soon flirting and laughing - having a good 'ol time. One of the girls suggested we go for a walk on the beach. It was about 2200 (10:00pm) and a fog was rolling in off the shore. Being young horny guys we readily agreed. So we went out past the sand dunes and my cousin Mike said that he was going to sit with his girl and "talk". Ok I thought "we are going further down the beach"
So we were walking and talking when she suddenly grabbed my arm and said "Look! I thought I saw something move!" I looked up to see... nothing. I was looking for a person walking, or an animal on the beach. I saw nothing but the black waves to my left, fog and the dunes to my right. I told her she was seeing things and continued to walk. We took maybe ten steps when she grabbed my arm with suprising force and yelled again "LOOK!!" as she pointed to the dunes. I saw an odd light moving up and down acroos the dunes. My first thought was that it was an ATV. Oh s**t I thought, here comes the ranger to tell us to get off the beach. Well there was no noise from an ATV motor and the light was a strange green color. I was thinking maybe it was a plastic lens cover over the headlight to reduce glare in the fog. We stop walking and stared ahead. The light moved away from the sand dunes from my right to the left. Thats when I got a real good look at the thing. It was floating about ten or twelve feet off the ground, it was sphereical and made no noise whatsoever.

It was about one hundred yards away. It almost reminded me of water or fire the way the outside edges kinda pulsed. My jaw dropped... my mind raced. I was trying to think of something I had read in school or anyplace that had ever mentioned something like this. I came up blank. "Let's get the others." I said. We ran to where we left my cousin. "Mike!!! GET UP!!! We saw this thing, in the sky, green, floating!!!" I must have sounded like a lunitic. But I was so energized he got up with out asking questions. As we went back up the beach I was trying to explain what we saw, thinking to myself I must sound crazy and that this thing would be gone. Yet as we rounded the bend there it was! It was floating right on the shore line. Just floating there not moving. I remember seeing the reflection of it on the water. We all were shocked. They were thinking out loud, "What is it? What the F**K?" etc. And as we were talking about about it, it moved up a few feet then down a few feet then began to come towards us! The girls panicked. Mike said "let's get out of here!" All three of them turn and ran. I was so frightened but the curiosity was overwhelming. I stood there as it moved closer gaining speed. "COME ON ERIC!!!!" Miked screamed. I looked back at them running away. I looked back at the orb. It was getting closer and was only about fifty yards from me. At this point I think my hart stopped for a moment. I had never been so afraid in all my life. I thought that if I stood there one more second I would surly die, but I wanted so bad to touch it or communicate with it whatever it was. I turned and ran as fast as I could. I never looked back.
We got back to our camp and the girls went to theirs. I was shaking and telling my drunk brother what had happened. Mike was in shock and was starring into space. My brother Marty wouldn't swallow it. "Are you on acid? How many beers you drink? Mushrooms?" Right about then the scariest scream I ever heard pierced the air. One of the girls was breaking down. She began screaming - "Oh my God!! Oh my God!! What was it?!? What wasss iitt?!!??!!" She was sobbing and screaming and woke up other people in the various camps. That really set it into stone for me. What we saw was real. No doubt about it now. "You see Marty? I told you." I went over to the girl's camp and this dude grabbed me from behind. What the f**k did you do to her?! I explained myself and the other girl varified. So this dude and I went back to the beach to find this thing. Of course it wasn't there....

So I ask if anyone has seen an orb such as this? This site has photos of silver ones but what I saw was green. That creepy x-files green. It wasn't a normal light either. Shine a flashlight in the dark and you can see the origin of the light emminating from the bulb, or just about anyother light for that matter. This light was evenly colored - like plasma or something. I read about project twinkle but this did not have the characteristics of thoses orbs reported. Has anybody else seen this or have photos of this?
Thoughts? Comments?

------------------
Christos <br clear=all>
<font size=1 color="#121212">[Edited 3 times, lastly by Bhang on 02-05-2003]</font>

Last edited by Bhang on Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
emfx13

PostWed Feb 05, 2003 5:59 pm  Reply with quote  

Man that must have been scary!!! I have never seen one that up close and personal,i have seen them though.Thank you for sharing your experience,i find your story very belivable.
zoobie555

PostThu Feb 13, 2003 8:48 pm  Reply with quote  

If the Art Bell website were still up I'd tell you to go there, but it isn't. If you do an internet search for "green orbs" or green lights, etc. I believe you'll find that a lot of people have seen the same thing you have. Maybe not so many as up close and personal. I myself have not seen the green orbs of light. I have seen some flaming balls of green light, they did not hover or float, they were falling and burning very much like flares fired from a conventional flare gun and may very well have been just that, flares. What you describe seeing is more consistant with what people had reported regularly on the Art Bell radio show.
quarantine

PostTue Jul 29, 2003 7:50 am  Reply with quote  

These orbs used to give me the creeps. Guess you get used to them. I saw this one as I exited a building materials store in Gresham, OR. It stuck around eight minutes or so, heck I think it even smiled once or twice when I snapped the shutter. It had no glow at first appearing black or blue black. Then it started rotating emitting a clear gaseous substance around it. It then changed rotation now producing a yellow-green substance from the three near "bulbs" two shown in red and one green below.

Ere it flew out of sight heading north over the store it glowed phosphorescent green-yellow-red, changing its shape to a flat slightly inclined (pitched) disk.

Let's see if the picture posts here...

---quarantine
quarantine

PostTue Jul 29, 2003 7:55 am  Reply with quote  

Nope, no picture. I did [img]+[/img] but no workie. See image titled Multi-Colored Orb in "new images" or search 1969-img.

Sooo solly.

---quarantine
quarantine

PostTue Jul 29, 2003 3:42 pm  Reply with quote  

One more try...

Full resolution center cropped, 10x zoom, spotted over building material store. Object is 2500 to 3000 feet away. Made no sound, flew slow or hovered, rotated in random directions, morphed its color & shape. This was the best shot.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by quarantine on 07-29-2003]
Lulu

PostTue Jul 29, 2003 4:19 pm  Reply with quote  

Aren't orbs suppose to be round??
Lulu

PostTue Jul 29, 2003 4:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Can you show the picture uncropped ??
ChemCaptain

PostTue Jul 29, 2003 6:09 pm  Reply with quote  

"Aren't orbs suppose to be round"

looks like a poor photo of a jet fighter..

But that's speculation... Sort of like one of those ink blots.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by ChemCaptain on 07-29-2003]
quarantine

PostWed Jul 30, 2003 12:22 am  Reply with quote  

Here is an uncropped version of Multi-Colored Orb, and new post of Multi-Colored Orb 3.

It was 1300 to 1500 feet overhead, moved slowly and hovered for a time. In these images it had not yet reached directly overhead.

Did I mention it was travelling north? Let's see, let me think about what's over there..... hmmmm.... there's an aircraft company division uhhh.... I think they are still in business.... (B_____ something), and a small general aviation airport which I think has aligned itself with the Port of Portland (state-run). Hey I'm not saying it stopped off there, you draw your own conclusions.

Here is an uncropped version resized 800 x 600 at 150dpi. Time of day 4:18pm. Camera horizontal field of view is 5.5 degrees at 10x zoom. Object estimated at 2500 to 3000 feet distance.

This was the first shot taken of the orb, 10x zoom, center cropped, full resolution. Color is blue/black with reddish fringe. The object orientation is different compared to other similar pictures posted. 4-13-2003 Time of day 4:16pm, distance to object estimated 3500 to 4000 feet.

[Edited 4 times, lastly by quarantine on 07-29-2003]
quarantine

PostWed Jul 30, 2003 12:53 am  Reply with quote  

This thing flew by at maybe 2mph when it wasn't hovering and rotating around end-for-end like a puppy chasing its tail. There are two larger spheres to this thing from studying the pictures and not only did it rotate end-for-end it rotated on its own axis between the two larger spheres.

Oh, yeah, did I say it morphed? Like this?

The morphing multicolored orb had a hard day's work and it decided to leave. Center cropped photo. There are some wet-looking gaseous spheres (about four) nearby the orb. They were visible when I printed this photo, shot 4-13-2003 time of day 4:26pm.

[Edited 2 times, lastly by quarantine on 07-29-2003]
quarantine

PostWed Jul 30, 2003 1:33 am  Reply with quote  

The above posts were edited to include the image information in the post.

Not sure about the etiquette of doing so, but I will try to get it right the first time in future posts. Apologies for any inconvenience to anyone.
Bhang

PostMon Jan 29, 2007 10:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Bump.

Maybe a newbie has seen the above?