Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Abductions or Dreams?

Chemtrail Central > Advanced Aircraft & UFOs

Author Thread
Catnip57

PostTue Feb 24, 2004 10:15 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks Jersey for your interesting reply here.... Your friendís experience has me intrigued now of course.. ...Yes I would like to visit his website so go ahead and post those links... He must have experienced the most extraordinary feeling when he developed his pictures and saw those unusual phenomenon.

To answer your inquiry... yes Iíve been around here for a long time.... I registered as a member in April of 2001, but was visiting a couple of months earlier than that even.... There was a topic here called ďChemtrails and Lucid DreamingĒ where I finally joined on and shared why I came to this board. Iíve met some really interesting people here, Delphi being one of them... We had the chance a couple of times to chat live on-line and she was a most extraordinary person in my opinion. Iíve seen a lot of interesting people come and go and itís always sad when the good oneís that have been here contributing interesting information decide to leave.... For some Iím aware of the reasons why... otherís I donít know really.

Thanks for your interest in the volcano dreams... One thing I find curious is the fact that I had 3 of them in about a two week time frame... I found it odd since Iíve never dreamt about volcanos before.

In the first dream I was trying hard to get my mom to move out of a potentially harmful location. She was living in a bad place too close to a live volcano and while we were in the process of moving her the volcano started to erupt... I remember the floor of her house shaking violently from the effects of an earthquake caused by the volcano... in fact the floor of the house was sliding away under my feet as I was running to get out of the house... That was weird feeling... I managed to escape unhurt however... I woke up after that.

In the second dream I was vacationing at a type of resort with some other folks ... There were mountains in the background and the people were telling me that the volcano over the ridge was getting close to exploding so everyone was getting ready to evacuate. While I was walking back to the resort cabin I heard and saw that the volcano was beginning to do itís thing and boulders were starting to fly in the air everywhere. I was dodging them as best I could.... One boulder landed in the pond close to the resort cabin and another rolled up on the path towards the cabin... I ran to the other side of the building just in time to dodge a huge boulder which rolled down the roof... It was scary... I vaguely remember some UFOís being in the dream....and thatís about all I can remember.

In the third dream about the only thing I remember was being at a type of flea market and people were trying to flee from the scene.... I donít remember why I was detained but it almost caused me to be trapped by the flowing lava.... fortunately I out ran the flow by jumping over it.... Thatís all I remember of that dream. I hope the extra information helps...
Bhang

PostTue Feb 24, 2004 6:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Well I must say this has become more interesting than I imagined. About four months before I joined the Army myself and a group of friends were having a little get together. We were drinking, smoking and joking. It was kinda cold outside and I had a sweater on. I was speaking with my good pal Neo when Monica came up to us. She was barefoot in the wet grass and was wearing a skirt and sleevless shirt. She told us two things that I will never forget:

First she said:
"Oh my god guys, I have to tell you something. Shoes are one of the worst inventions man has ever made".

"Reeeaaallly?" I said with a smirk.

"Yeah" she said "Are you cold right now?" I said I was.
"I'm not, see, you are a bio-electric machine and by wearing shoes you cut yourself off from the mother earth. Most shoes have rubber soles which will not conduct electric current. Right now I'm not waer shoes and I'm not cold, the earth gives me all the energy I need to stay warm".

Even though she was high I thought it made perfect sence. Then she went on:

"Also I had a dream the other night. A portal or something opened up in my room and a pegasus came through it and told me that something horrible will effect the whole nation. Something awful."

I nodded my head and Neo and I looked at eachother with a smile. Gotta love that Monica.

Well sure as hell two weeks later there WAS something awful that affected the WHOLE nation: 9/11.

Point is I worry when people start to tell me about their scary dreams. I tend to think that many are preminitions. Lets hope your dreams have a totally diffrent meaning. Also I have noticed that major earthquakes and volcanic eruptions tend to happen right before or right after major planetary alingments.

I hope that you will have happy dreams from now on.

[Edited 1 times, lastly by Bhang on 02-24-2004]
JerseyBluEyz

PostWed Feb 25, 2004 5:07 pm  Reply with quote  

Catnip:

I can just imagine the people you've seen come and go. I'll bet you could tell some good stories too! LOL! I am responding to you via PM instead of directly on the board re: your dreams. The reason being that the symbolism behind a volcano is phallic in nature, so there will be sexual overtones in my response.

My friend's 3 main webpages are:
http://ancientgravitics.tripod.com/ http://quantumgravitics.tripod.com/ http://quantumgravitics.tripod.com/quantumelectrogravitics/id2.html

[Edited 1 times, lastly by JerseyBluEyz on 02-25-2004]
JerseyBluEyz

PostWed Feb 25, 2004 5:13 pm  Reply with quote  

Bhang:

That Monica sure sounds like a trip! You still keep in touch with her?

I haven't had a prophetic dream in a while! I'm long overdue - LOL! I'd like to have one with a happy ending though.
Bhang

PostWed Nov 17, 2004 9:00 am  Reply with quote  

I finally got the image online for

"2nd Dream" from the first page/thread in this topic.

Last edited by Bhang on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catnip57

PostThu Nov 25, 2004 7:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Interesting pictures you've posted Bhang... I had to go back and re read the information about your second dream... You say you were flying one of these machines? Do you remember any more details about how these things flew? Like the type of propulsion system... the flight controls? You mentioned they were like a cesna.... do you also know how to fly airplanes in real life?

I took a few minutes to go back and read some of the dreams that were posted here a while back and they remind me of some of the experiences I've read by a lady who is an abductee. She has a couple of very interesting books available that I've just recently finished reading... Her name is Leah Haley... and her two books are... "Lost was the Key" and "Unlocking Alien Closets" In the second book she explores Mind Control and Spirituality issues as well as Abductions. I highly recommend the second book for reading more information about dreams... This lady has recorded a lot of unusual dreams... some seem to have relavance and others are puzzles...

I found both of these books available through Amazon.com and they were reasonably priced.
JoePits

PostThu Jan 06, 2005 11:57 am  Reply with quote  

that ship or satellite looks like the thing that the russians had a picture of by mars and them removed it from record.
Bhang

PostMon Jun 25, 2007 9:17 pm  Reply with quote  

And for all the people who doubted this tale...

4 years later... video evidence of green orbs... although I only experienced one at Dillon's Beach CA.

One of the girl's I was with suffered a mental breakdown; she was crying and freaking out because her mind was shattered by the concept... she kept sobbing and crying...

"What was it? What was it?!?!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSDAQ57s3g

Last edited by Bhang on Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
GAF

Sleep Paralisys... PostThu Jul 12, 2007 6:43 am  Reply with quote  

Sleep paralisys that many people experience...might be and explanantion.

I have had many episodes of this...type

You feel paralized but you are full aware of your surroundings (creepy)

you cant screem or move!

Anyways just thought I'de share that

My research research blogs
http://theendtimesresearch.blogspot.com
Bhang

PostTue Oct 09, 2007 2:42 pm  Reply with quote  

I was offered that explanation before and it seems plausible but not in this particular circumstance.

Too many things add up here pointing in a different direction and by the way:

I could have sworn I gave the proper link before but apparently I gave a bad link to theGREEN ORB. I edited the link but will give it here again:

GREEN ORBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSDAQ57s3g

Pictures by Bhang

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3840996163023665451&q=ufo+cylinder
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5550751135001873249