Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
God Speaking

Chemtrail Central > Spirit

Author Thread
emfx13

God Speaking PostSat Dec 14, 2002 8:54 pm  Reply with quote  

God Speaking

The man whispered, "God, speak to me" And a meadowlark sang.
But the man did not hear.
So the man yelled "God, speak to me"
And the thunder & lightning rolled across the sky.
But the man did not listen.

The man looked around and said, "God, let me see you." And a star shined
brightly. But the man did not see.
And, the man shouted, "God, show me a miracle" And a life was born. But the man did not notice.
So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me, God, and let me know you are here"
Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.
I found this to be a great reminder that God is always around us in the
little and simple things that we take for granted. .even in our electronic
age . . . so I would like to add one more: The man cried "God, I need your help" . . . and an e-mail arrived reaching out with good news and encouragement.

But the man deleted it and continued crying..... The good news is that you are loved. Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you
expect. My instructions were to send this to four people that I wanted God to bless and I picked you. I decided to post it, because I didn't
want to limit blessings.

Expect the unexpected....
Have A Happy Day! EMFX13

[Edited 2 times, lastly by emfx13 on 12-14-2002]
starman1

PostThu Dec 20, 2007 3:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Thought I would resurrect this old thread. It seems to me to be an appropriate act of balance, considering that a thread containing the enemies name alone (no pointer or link) has drawn so much attention and interest and contributions, yet at the same time seems to serve it's subjects' will by diverting attention away from serving God, into arguing about Him.
I for One, believe that the living God does speak to us in ways that many cannot hear as described in this original post. I have had many experience's which for me confirm this without doubt. Some of which are affirmed by the Holy Bible, so it is my belief that these things were inspired by God through individuals who were able to hear His voice. Living in this modern world of ours, however, does create problems in trying to adhere to some of the teachings which are presented there in, but those struggles I believe are a part of the process He intends for us to grow through.
In any event, as the celebrated time of the arrival or birth of "The Christ" approaches, I thought it appropriate to point to Him.
May the Living God speak to the hearts of all men Good or evil, and touch them with His Divine intention and awaken their Spirit's to His Truth.
By your Word and Promise, LORD God, make this so, thank You God.
A man!!!

*****MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!*****