31%
 31%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 69

Author Thread
starman1

PostWed Nov 08, 2006 3:30 pm  Reply with quote  

Hello Louis, I'm glad you brought this up for viewing again,
quote:
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." *

It's quite interesting to me how this information has slipped the grasp of so many. The facts are, that the "Secretary of Defense" made that statement openly at a press conference, acting as the "Secretary of Defense"....... Now, either he was lying when he said it, or he was telling the truth. I think if he was lying, then he was one of the greatest terrorist of all time, suggesting that such a technology not only exist in the real world, but in fact was being used by "OTHERS" against us. Real or not, that is a frightening proposition. If in fact the technology is real, then enlightening the public about it's existence would be the reasonable and prudent thing to do, if it was in fact being used against us. Say for example like the threat of nuclear weapons, I for one am glad to know that they are a very real threat and that is a fact that no one can dispute anywhere in the world, just look back at the photo's of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the damage sustained confirms those A-bombs were real. But, if the technology he describes as being capable of such extreme manipulation of the Earth's natural processes i.e. "CLIMATE, earthquakes, volcanoes, remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves" is not reality, then the man, being in his position of authority is guilty of terrorizing the entire public at large on the grandest scale... Enter Monica Lewinski...... When the world should have looked up from their bowl of cornflake's and said wait a freekin minute did he just say "they" could cause "earthquake's" and stimulate "volcanoes" and alter the "climate"???, everyone just kept slurpin in the bowl's, eating up the "Monica & Bill" scandal, and then maybe O.J. Simpson or Michael Jackson trials.
My guess is that chemtrail's are either a defensive stradegy interupting the use, and intensity of such technology, or, (and I don't wanrt to believe this) are enhancing some form of it. I tend to think my first guess is more plausible from what I am witenessing in the skies, but I'm sure time will tell the real story soon.....
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostWed Nov 08, 2006 7:11 pm  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostMon Nov 27, 2006 6:06 pm  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Richard Burgeson

tagged

chemtrail use PostTue Nov 28, 2006 6:42 am  Reply with quote  

One use for chemtrails is to protect against EMP. The technical U.S. infrestructure is vulnerable to a pulse produced high in the atmosphere. The results of the campaign have to be questioned though, we are breathing aluminium dust and other metals, you have to ask yourself what happens when a powerful pulse passes through this condutive clinging to the walls of your lungs? It sounds to me as nasty and effective as Sarin. Not to mention brain and nerve damage caused by metals.

tagged & banned

DELETED PostTue Nov 28, 2006 3:23 pm  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostWed Nov 29, 2006 3:14 am  Reply with quote  

Well of course like with many things in this world, it has multi uses and purpose. Just as all the same tech we have and that is hidden from us can be used for positive or negative. Who can deny that?!

So population control seems to fit in on all of them as multi purpose, even if it was weather modification this is then population control even if its use was only intended as a good thing because that is still manipulating life and controlling nature. This goes against everything free, and natural!

quote:
Originally posted by JerseyBluEyz
What if someone thinks it's multipurpose? How do you vote then?

http://www.freedom-force.org

Last edited by Free World Order on Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Free World Order

tagged & banned

Re: Reply to Richard Burgeson PostWed Nov 29, 2006 3:26 am  Reply with quote  

You are right, and I reckon the debunkers were debunked long ago now, their flawed theories (that they try and call science) and lies kinda spill that one. Very Happy

If not then how do they explain the transparent/invisible like particles that free flow.float down from the sky daily. I see it every day and natural sun ligt really aids in seeing this with your own eyes. The fact that we can see it may not mean it is all Nanotech based but some ingredients may have been molecular modified to be soluable (eventually once they have changed state [soluble nanotech fibers which are known to already exist]) in some way but without further tests we cannot be sure, even then it can take decades to be certain, even then it is not 100%.

I still do not know and never will claim to know with atmospheric aerosols but at least I will not forget about it, I had hoped for members of this forum to join-up and do some science though. Seriously, we can really do it! We can find some things out. Definitely a lot than we have now. This will probably be the last post I make sugesting this though.

Most scientists don't want to know though, kinda shows how narrow minded they can be. This is even more of a reason why we can't wait for others to act - WE must act, and act now.

quote:
Originally posted by Louis Aubuchont
Richard Burgeson wrote,

No one in their right mind can look at this old 1975 technology and the present ongoing Chemtrail Spraying and believe that the Chemtrail's are just normal contrail's that the toady debunkers and government scientoids try to sell them as, not when the military had a patent on equipment specifically designed to dispense Powder Contrail's as in "Not normal contrail's" back in 1975. It's obvious that the military likes to call anything that is left behind by a jet aircraft a "contrail", even if it is produced by powdered material pumped from the aircraft and not made by the hot engine exhaust colliding with very cold, humid air to form ice crystals.
Louis Aubuchont post at http://gastronamus.proboards27.com/

"Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
................................................... Hopi prophecy.

starman1

PostMon Dec 04, 2006 4:07 am  Reply with quote  

hey Lou,

quote:
Until I see something that conclusively points to this spraying being a portative shield I'm going to regard it as just another theory based on speculation as is my theory that it is for weather modification which I have no hard evidence to support it, just my opinion.

I am absolutely on the same page with you and your theory about this being a form of weather modification. What leads me to believe this theory is what I witness on a day to day basis. First of all, that is actually what lead me to my awareness of these "trail's" in the first place, the extremely strange weather phenomena appearing directly over the region I live in. Prior to ever hearing of a "chemtrail", I and others around me here in this area began witnessing strange geometric storm's that would appear repeatedly over days in the exact same places, some of the lines that would appear were perfectly aligned geometric vector's and there were no jet's flying in the area, these lines would appear in the storm clouds themselves. They would increase in intensity and become very vivid dark thick cloud's in pefect hardcore lines, it was freeking crazy. My son was amazed as well, his gut reaction was " it looks like something from out of the movie "War of the Worlds". This same stuff showed up out of thin air, clear skies, intensified, and then just disapated away. This went on for a few evenings in a row. Looking to confirm what we were witnessing, I began to look at satelite imagery, and SOB, there were these freeking same geometric images on the IR loops, that just so happened to end right over the area we live in here in Nor. California. I know what we were witnessing was not normal weather. At the time I had never heard of weather modification aside from the old cloud seeding stuff they sold us in grade school. I had never heard of HAARP, or GWEN, or OMEGA or whatever, and the name Tesla, was just the name of a rock band I grew up with. It wasn't until after all this stuff began, (just post Katrina) that I began to research WTF I was seeing. So then, now that I have learned that these new technologies, THAT Sec. of Def. William Cohen described in 1997 press conference, and OTHERS around the globe have been discussing for years, may infact be a reality, I am totally convinced that that is what I was witnessing in action in the skies over our area. Now, I want to describe what I witness when the jet's come on scene in my area lately. First I usually witness those now famous shark fin looking type cloud's, you know the ones, they have been called "ripply doo's" others have referred to them as "scalar waves" whatever you want to call them we are all seeing them in the skies now all over the world, so I know its not some local phenomena. Actually, I heard a meteorologist describe extremely larger versions as "gravity waves" (whatever). So then, they always seem to appear out of the clear blue sky, long before any jets appear on scene. But then, just like clock work right after these things begin to show up, in come the jets. What I usually witness are the jets laying trails that run parallel to these cloud structures, and quite often they only outline them, you know the on and off looking ones, and then the cloud thingy's begin to dissipate, sometimes totally. This type of activity leads me to believe they are actually interfering with the formation of the "sharky's" (for lack of a better term). Usually if there are no abnormal clouds forming in our area, there are no lingering trails jets either. I know some debunker type will say the clouds form in the atmosphere because of atmospheric dynamics and thats why the trails stick too, blah blah blah... yea yea, save it for the kids. I've been on the planet awhile too, and this is all new and different phenomena. Anyway, what I think I'm getting at, is what I think may be occuring, it seems anything is possible. I'm wondering if maybe what is being spewed in the atmosphere above us is interfering with the possible use of these new technologies by other nation's against us and our alies. It seems plausible to me that that would be a justifyable use, (and don't get me wrong because I don't believe anyone could justify the use of chemical's or metallic compounds being dumped over our heads as a good thing) and the only way you could engage the military legally supposedly is in defense of the nation, not against it. I know the NWO folks will say wake up and smell the barium guy, the alluminum is affecting your brain. But I can't seem to believe that all those plane's up there are flying themselves, and if their not, those boy's up there have got conscienes too, not to mention moms, kids, grand parents, cousins, FAMILY!!! down here on the ground, not to mention an oath they swore to defend this nation, not destroy it. Please don't think I think I have got this whole thing figured out, because I don't. If I did I would gladly spill the beans. These are just some of the thoughts I have been spinning around in my own mind, and I encourage all the rebuttal's that will be fueled by these thoughts.
starman1 out...
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Dec 04, 2006 5:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Weather modification is nothing new, as Scott Stevens says it has been ongoing for over 40 plus years. I think pretty much as long as aircraft was invented, only have to look at history and how Emperors wanted to control weather hundreds of years ago even. So the agenda for weather modification/population/food control is all there - especially now so that most major governments of countries are owned/run/funded by corporations. They only ever stand to gain and benefit from their actions.

Military declassified documents consistently prove to show history of weather modification.

Still does not go to say it is the only use, I know it is not, we know it can also be used for communications systems, warfare, population control, destruction of crops, etc, life and death, etc for all life.

Now you have to pay for water/rain, then oxygen, or at least do as they say and get with world government, time to sell out. Or Pay for not doing...

quote:
Aircraft exhaust is partially composed of condensed water that once expelled from the hot engines is then quickly exposed to the minus 30-degree atmosphere at altitudes >25,000ft or ~9,000m. This flash frozen water vapor quickly crystallizes and can briefly form a trail, known as a condensation trail or a contrail. Dependent on the relative humidity of the surrounding environment, the trail will persist and grow into a cloud or thin ice, then sublimates back into a vapor condition returning to visual invisibility.

quote:
Since about 1990, but more so since about 1997, these trails are not sublimating back into vapor. Despite the dry ambient atmosphere (even at humidity values under 30% and RH of >70% which is usually required for cloud development) the trails begin to spread. Clearly something has changed.

quote:
Geometric shapes along with intelligently designed (I suppose this could be an oxymoron!) patterns have become more visible with the expansion in the high cloud cover as a result of these new, long lasting aircraft trails. These patterns are seen most frequently within the cirrus deck and the cloud decks immediately below.

Quotations from http://www.weatherwars.info

quote:
Sadly, there is no natural weather left. Storms are either intensified by pulling heat out of the tops of them inducing a greater updraft... The weapon is in Endothermic mode to achieve this. The extracted heat has to then be deposited somewhere. Much of it has, so far, ended up at the polar regions of this planet where the massive vents are located to thermally equalize the scalar antennae.

quote:
simply that I have already laid out what is ongoing in the sky, full time weather manipulation measured by and assisted with the seemingly ever present chemtrail program. This doesn’t change from day to day or even season to season. This technology is advanced, very expensive, and has long been operational full time. Even if there was a time it was turned off the atmosphere would require days, if not weeks, to quiet down. An analogy would be the act of getting swimmers out of the swimming pool. As soon as the pool is emptied of its occupants the body of water is not ‘still’ for quite some time. Likewise, the atmosphere would take some time to reach its natural state.

quote:
Marking chemtrails used to assist in the accuracy of electromagnetic manipulation of our atmosphere. It is out in plain sight of all yet understood by few in the National Weather Service and largely ignored by the mainstream media. Can there be any wonder as to why there is such open distrust of our media and of our Government?

quote:
Even if there was a time it was turned off the atmosphere would require days, if not weeks, to quiet down.

Personally, I believe it could easily take months to get back natural again allowing nature to heal and do its own work by itself. The way it was always meant to be! The best way to do this then if we were to force this - is a gradual transitional periods over time of maybe two years globally and in patterns and sections so no one suffers severe droughts or other severe weather conditions when allowing nature to re-gain natural control again.

Also the following quote from an article that was previously posted on these forums by another member:

http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20060704.htm

quote:
Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale. Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed.

\\<This may explain the particles I see free falling from the sky (all but for the quote saying they break down to particles when they reach the ground and not floating in the air!) most days but I am not certain yet. They are transparent like or invisible like and have to look hard for them or with aid of the natural sun light to help see them show up -
TRILLIONS UPON TRILLIONS OF THEM FALLING FROM THE ATMOSPHERE>//

I think only pro-scientific research will prove what is going on with the particles I am seeing. It won't cost a huge fortune so some day may be I will buy the equipment and do the tests myself collect samples and use devices to anyalise them and also send to labs for confirmation. This will allow for conclusive test results and cheap costs doing it this way, rather than asking labs to do extensive tests for so many chemicals, compounds, etc. For all we know we may need tests to find what we are looking for and this can be costly, at least where I live it can. So once we have found the exact aerosol mixtures of what they compose of then it will bring costs down for labs to confirm this. We can do this! And it will be conclusive-
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostFri Dec 29, 2006 7:18 pm  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
increase 1776

PostSat Dec 30, 2006 1:28 am  Reply with quote  

Good post Lou.I wouldn't assume anything when it comes out of Dubya's filthy mouth. If his lips are moving,he's lying.
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostSat Dec 30, 2006 2:15 am  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostTue Feb 20, 2007 2:29 am  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
perverted_introvert

Great Work, Lou! PostThu Feb 22, 2007 1:13 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks for taking the time to apply empiricism to this problem! There's far too much conjecture, what we need are cold hard facts. I have been taking photos of CT's over Chicago for the last 2 years now, if I can be of any assistance to this project, please let me know. Thanks again!

tagged & banned

DELETED PostThu Feb 22, 2007 5:54 am  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total