82%
 82%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 17

Author Thread
Swamp Gas

PostMon Oct 04, 2004 2:34 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Cutlass80R2

Are you really NUTZ? I thought that was just a posting name...
Dude, we have videos of these a**holes passing through security, and ENTERING THE PLANES!

Ok, see y'all later...

CD, Cutlass has dug himself into a well of deception even further than he is in now. CNN and Fox said it so it must be true. BULLSHOOT!

There was ONE fuzzy video of someone who MIGHT be Atta going thru Boston security. They used false passports (if it was even the hijackers), and the FBI had the "Real' hijackers one day after 9/11. Then, on the Saturday after 9/11, a pristine passport is "found" on the rubble of the WTC, with Atta's picture on it. Mind you, the government whores all puke the same "facts". They say the center core was melted down with the intense heat, no hijackers bodies found, metal disintegrated, but a passport is laying there intact. If it wasn't so tragic, this would be funny.
Now, what i find very curious is this...a lot of the people who naysay government complicity in 9/11, will not hesitate for a second in saying Clinton was involved in Oklahoma City Bombing. Why? Clinton is a Demo, and Bush a Repub.
Cutlass80R2

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 1:10 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Swamp Gas

CD, Cutlass has dug himself into a well of deception even further than he is in now. CNN and Fox said it so it must be true. BULLSHOOT!

There was ONE fuzzy video of someone who MIGHT be Atta going thru Boston security. They used false passports (if it was even the hijackers), and the FBI had the "Real' hijackers one day after 9/11. Then, on the Saturday after 9/11, a pristine passport is "found" on the rubble of the WTC, with Atta's picture on it. Mind you, the government whores all puke the same "facts". They say the center core was melted down with the intense heat, no hijackers bodies found, metal disintegrated, but a passport is laying there intact. If it wasn't so tragic, this would be funny.
Now, what i find very curious is this...a lot of the people who naysay government complicity in 9/11, will not hesitate for a second in saying Clinton was involved in Oklahoma City Bombing. Why? Clinton is a Demo, and Bush a Repub.

I said I wouldn't be taking the time to post for awhile, and if this pertained to chemtrails I would not. But you guys are so far out on this one, you're not even in the same galaxy.

Security footage exists that the media does not have... why? Because it's SECURITY FOOTAGE, ya goofballs. CVR/FDR data also exists for the UAL flight that went into the field in PA, as well as ATC tape from certain comments made over the radio. The CA of one flight that went into the WTC held the PTT open for the last 30 seconds of his life... have you heard that? Course not. All of us in the industry have seen this data and heard these tapes; as you can imagine they're part of our new security training, post 9/11. To suggest the government had ANYTHING to do with this is just... well, beyond ludicrous. Whether or not the FBI planted evidence (something they've been known to do, of course) to make the case clearer until other real evidence which has since surfaced directly linked al queda to the incident, the government certainly didn't do this, or intentionally allow it.

I was lucky, I didn't know anyone on those planes. I have friends who lost people, though - one couple I know knew the CA of one AA flight, and the lead FA on another. I can't even begin to tell you what things are like now. I'll bet though, that when YOU go to work, you aren't thinking all the time about the possibility of murderers sitting behind you, waiting for their chance. When you have to take a piss, I bet YOU don't have to hold it as long as you can, until it becomes painful, because you know if you open the door behind you that might be the last security hole needed to kill another bunch of people. Do you ever wonder what it would be like, if the worker in the next office over from ya called you on the intercom, to tell you she had a razor at her throat? Sobbing, begging you to open the door like they say before they cut her eyes out, slice her tongue out of her mouth? Ever wonder what it would feel like to have to sit there and let it happen, listening to it, knowing you're stuck because the one thing you CAN NOT EVER DO is open the door to try and help?

No, I'll bet you don't have an inkling. And yet you suggest you know something more than me about this incident. After seeing what I've seen and hearing what I've heard with my own eyes and ears, I'll put this to rest for you: There is NO DOUBT this was perpetrated by muslim extremists. We may have the names wrong, but does it really matter? It's very common in muslim culture for people to share names. There's certainly more than one "Mohammad Atta" out there.

And what about the tape Bin Laden made shortly afterwards, praising Atta and several others by name?

Of course none of this was justification for the war in Iraq, if that's what's got your panties in a bunch. Iraq had no ties to al queda, as we all know. But why suggest theres some sort of conspiracy surrounding these attacks? What in the world would our government have to do with them? It's cost the govt a lot of lives and a hell of a lot of money, and it didn't clearly establish support for the iraq war. There's no motive.
Swamp Gas

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 1:38 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Cutlass80R2

And what about the tape Bin Laden made shortly afterwards, praising Atta and several others by name?

OK, I make commericials and videos for a major telecom company. Our whole crew looked at the "Fat Nose Bin Laden" video, and determined it was a fraud. Even a conservative said it was highly suspicious. I watch videos every day, frame by frame many times. Edit audio and write tunes for commercials. I am paid good money to pay attention to such things. We have made off hours videos that fooled people into believing it was real, especially parodies of real stuff.

No analog scan lines between edits. Digital editing. Bad analog recording, done in EP mode, then edited on digital tape. Quality of sound is analog becasue of hiss. Ring on Fat Laden on different hand than other videos. Nose is different. Forehead different. Cheekbones different. Want me to go on, or have enough?

You are a naive person Cutlass, and I have studied 9/11, JFK, CIA in 1947, probably since you were in diapers. It is completely ridiculous and idiotic to think that the US government doesn't have a shadow government, when 4 different presidents in the last 50 years hace stated it. Anybody with enough deductive reasoning can see all the holes in the "official" story, and I will not entertain you any more on this subject. You are like a Fundamentalist Christian. No matter how much logic you present a concept, your belief system in some vaporous concept will defy the same logic.

Another path of insanity some of you pilots have, is to think because that is your profession, you have a strnaglehold of truth. Sorry to disppoint you, but software engineers, Jet mechanics, musicians, and plumbers I know, have figured out 9/11 was a scam, and the US was involved in it.

Now, Cutlass, look under your pillow for your tooth, because the Fairy godmother removed a foot from your mouth.
CDsNuTz

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 3:03 am  Reply with quote  

Like i said before you believe what they lead you to believe.Just because I choose not to be lead certainly doesnt make me crazy,You see a small picture of whats really happening.If you think 911 was just about islamic extremists you are sadly mistaken.You sir are the one who needs to research a little more before you come here rambling on and showing us all your shallow mind.There is plenty of documented proof out there and if you choose to ignore it thats your loss.

You might want to start by reading up on the PNAC docs,You'd be a little suprised that they've had a hundred year war planned since 96-97.They also knew what it would take to get it started.We all saw that event on 911.So agian if you choose to be blind maybe mavericks would be a better place for you,Im sure theyd all be on your side.The blind leading the blind.
CDsNuTz

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 3:25 am  Reply with quote  

Airport security at its paranoid best,"OMG the little old ladies got a weapon get her."Not one of them has probably ever seen a real sap like a police officer would carry.I cant imagine using one for a bookmark as its two large spoon shaped pieces of leather filled with lead at one end would make the book a little awkward to carry,besides being heavy enough to fall right out of the book.

Teacher Arrested Over Bookmark

WJZ 13 | October 4 2004

A Laurel teacher's weighted bookmark gets her arrested and charged with carrying a concealed weapon.

Fifty-two-year-old Kathryn Harrington was flying home from a vacation last month when screeners at Tampa International Airport found the bookmark.

They believed the 8.5-inch leather strap looked like a weapon used to knock people out - so airport police handcuffed and arrested Harrington.

The Florida State Attorney's office declined to prosecute the case. Yesterday, the TSA said it will likely drop the $10,000 federal fine against her as well.
Swamp Gas

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 3:40 am  Reply with quote  

Hey CDsNUTz, did you ever get the feeling we are peeing up a rope or farting in the breeze trying to talk to people like Cutlass?
CDsNuTz

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 3:43 am  Reply with quote  

Yea, at first i thought he was a debunker,Now i just feel sorry for him.
CDsNuTz

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 3:57 am  Reply with quote  

I dont condone any violence in schools,Parents need to be allowed to have more control of their children in order to stop this kind of action from happening. The laws are becoming ludicrous,This kid made a stupid mistake he certainly doesnt deserve to be charge with a crime that could be punishable by death.If you doubt me cutlass you need to research the patriot acts I and II.This is the sort of nonsense that leads us to our conclusions cutlass.If you are so scared that your willing to give up all your freedoms so the government can protect you they've accomplished their mission. so again research a little more before you come out callin me crazy.

Teenager Charged With Terrorism Under Patriot Act After Swearing at Teacher

The Jackson Citizen Patriot | October 4 2004

A student accused of threatening to kill school officials faces a charge of making terrorist threats, authorities said.

Police officers in Jackson County's Blackman Township arrested and jailed the 17-year-old boy Thursday, pending his arraignment.

The teen, a student at an alternative high school in Northwest Community Schools, made the threats Sept. 25 at the Northwest High School football stadium. It happened during a confrontation with a school employee at the homecoming game, officials said.

The student was "loud, profane and abusive" and "started making threats to the employee, advising that he was going to get a gun," Thomas Finco, the township's public safety director, and school district Superintendent Dennis Desmarais said in a joint statement.

No weapons were involved and there was no assault, but officers seized a gun from the student's home. He does not own the firearm, Desmarais said.

"We take any threat to our staff or students or school very seriously," he told The Jackson Citizen Patriot.
CDsNuTz

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 4:53 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/Pages/021004_pentagon_attack.html#Main

Cutlass I could sit and post documented evidence all day but i haven't the time.Besides most of it is posted throughout these pages,So take some time,do some research maybe you'll be enlightened.And yes ive researched some of your scientific proof that contrails are the results of natural reactions in the atmosphere.And i dont disagree with you nor can anyone in here because it is proven,Which only hardens my belief as to why they would use it for spraying,I mean s!@# its the perfect medium for dispersal,What more could they ask for.They certainly couldnt do it by spraying from large canisters by the road side or out in the fields.

WAKE UP MAN!!!
Cutlass80R2

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 6:54 am  Reply with quote  

Ok, I just don't have time to research this now. This really has to be my last post for awhile, as we're done with the blow-off indoc stuff and getting into systems soon. I wish I could spend some time on this, because it absolutely fascinates me that this conspiracy theory is out there about 9/11... I had no idea. Just some quick points from what I've seen so far though:

Swamp, I imagine that for every questionable point you could find about that video, someone else could find something to suggest it's authentic. I don't know video so I can't offer anything, so hell, for all I know, maybe you're right and it IS a fake. If it is, there's nothing to suggest our govt was the faker. Could have just been al queda using a look-alike (well, kind of alike, anyway) the way Saddam was known to do. What ISN'T faked is the stuff you haven't seen and will not see. I can't really give you any details; we're skating on the edge of a security breach as it is. I'll tell ya this, and it'll have to be enough. If you don't want to believe me, that's fine, I can't offer you any evidence. I think you'll understand why.

There are several layers of security at an airport. The "keystone cops" act the TSA puts on (and I only wish it was an act, but no, they're really that dumb) is the only layer most people see. There are others, though, concealed and run by agencies that at least approach competence. Are they enough? They obviously weren't. Are they now? Truthfully, still probably not, but they're certainly better. It's evidence collected by these "other layers" that convince me this was done by extremist muslims. No, I'm not racist... several of my coworker friends are middle-eastern. But when I take what I see, and what I hear, from all this evidence, and when the words I don't understand are explained to me by my middle-eastern colleages... yes, extremist muslims. Now, if you want to argue that MAYBE the govt should have known this was coming, but maybe not how bad it would be, and maybe turned a blind eye (kind of like pearl harbor), then ok, that I could buy. But man, I've seen and heard things that chill the hell out of me, and when I consider the days immediately after things opened up again... I can't believe any of us went back. I DO feel safer now, but then, in the first couple weeks? God, we were wide open. Maybe we were all stupid for going back to work, maybe we should have refused till better measures were in place. I wonder about that still. Thank god nothing happened.

Swamp, the one thing I'm most defintely not is a fundamentalist Christian. I know, you just said I'm "like" one, I get your meaning... I've spent a year debating with the born again christian minister that moved in next door. Did you ever read "Holy Blood, Holy Grail?" Been having alot of fun telling him about that one...

I don't think I have a "stranglehold on the truth" because of my profession. I do think I know things about aviation and weather that other people don't, but that doesn't make me any better or smarter than anyone here. I hope I never gave that impression... I hate elitist assholes like that. And yeah, we have alot of them flying airplanes, I don't doubt you've run into some before.

CD, I've found the PNAC docs, it'll be awhile before I can read them, but I definitely will. Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

For the record, I despise the hell out of the patriot acts. No, I don't want to give up all my freedom for safety; I don't want to give up any of it. I'd rather accept a risk and take responsibility for my own well being, but... nobody asked me. How does that bumper sticker go? "Regime change starts at home..."

CD, I've said before I can't prove contrails aren't spraying. I've said why I don't THINK they are, and why alot of what you use as evidence doesn't hold up, but you're right, no proof either way. Now, that video link you posted, well... I just don't have time to watch it all 'cause I'm on dial up here, and it's bufferring every few frames... slow as hell. What I've seen I can already take issue with though:

I haven't seen it all, so if they correct this later then I apologize, but it seems they're trying to suggest the plane that went into the pentagon wasn't really a 757? Now that's crap. The friends I mentioned that knew an AA CA? It was his flight that went into the pentagon. I think my friends and his wife know what kind of airplane he flew. The FDR and CVR from that accident were recovered. Clearly a 75.

Also, there was talk about someone in a hotel hearing a "commuter jet" go by their window? I know just the hotel, I bet. Right on the Potomac... right on the River visual approach into DCA. Reference this STAR chart:
http://korf.tripod.com/files/dca16.gif

Note prohibited area P56 on the right hand side of the chart. Thats the mall area. The big thing is the washington monument, to orient you. Notice how the approach path follows the potomac, and makes a hard right turn at the last minute to line up with runway 18 at DCA. It's a pretty cool visual arrival, actually. Done it plenty of times. Well, right by one of those bridges, I think the arlington memorial, theres a tall hotel on the south side of the river. You fly right by it, at rooftop level, and no, you don't appear to be heading towards an airport because you haven't made the turn yet. The video said there was no "jet engine roar" associated with this plane, but just a whistle. Well, of course. You're way back on the thrust at that point as you're descending, so there wouldn't be much engine noise. All that guy saw was an RJ doing the river visual into DCA. What hit the pentagon was very definitely a 757. As for why some things survive a crash and some don't, well, I have no idea. I've seen more than my share of crash investigation video from the NTSB, and I've seen more scenes than I really cared to of things like a perfectly undamaged doll, clutched in the hands of a child burned beyond recognition. Or an undamaged deck of playing cards... with a burned finger stuck to the box. All I can say is, when that much mass is going that fast, and suddenlly stops, all sorts of horrific things can happen.

If it interests ya, I'm pretty sure the UA flight in PA was shot down. I don't disagree with this at all - they had no choice. As for why they didn't make it public... I guess I can understand. I pity the hell out of the fighter pilot who actually had to pull the trigger on that one... its exactly the opposite of what you're trained to do as a combat pilot, and obviously it's a pretty horrible thing to have to kill a bunch of unarmed people. Telling yourself over and over that it didn't matter, they were dead either way, etc., can only help so much.

Now... quit posting intriguing things! I gotta study!
snakelady

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 1:56 pm  Reply with quote  

How come when they told bush that america was being attacked he sat and read 15 more moniutes to the children? Funny how he knew he was safe isn't it? How come he wasn't afraid that a plane could be heading for the school that he was in?
Swamp Gas

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 3:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Cutlass, you are what is known as a "Coincidence Theorist". Do you understand what that means?

So, the government lies about one thing (The PA jet) but tell the truth about another.

On the Bin Laden video. Somebody faked it, and the CIA "experts" LOL!, say it is genuine. Don't you get it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/1711288.stm

http://www.americanfreepress.net/12_21_01/Bin_Laden_Video/bin_laden_video.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,619188,00.html

The Pentagram Crash is still open to debate. I lean towards a missle, because of the small size of the hole. The jury is still out on that.

Now here is a list of fabrications that cause countries to go to war:

1) Gulf War 1 Incubator Hoax - The deciding factor to invade Iraq, after the Kuwait problem, and the fact that the Ambassador to Iraq said the US will stay out of the affairs between Iraq and Kuwait.

2) Vietnam - Gulf of Tonkin affair NEVER happened. No US sailors were floating in the water. 58,000 died because of that.

3) North Korea - Communisim was not the problem, Nazis brought into this country, being put into positions of power, especially the CIA, and fabricating evidence of Russian and Chinese troop movements, were. The US is still infiltrated by the blood of those Nazis, care of Operation Paperclip.

4) World War 2 - The radar operaters were told to turn off the radar before the Japanese struck. FDR was looking for an excuse to get into the war. However Richard Nixon, Joe McCarthy, prescott Bush, Henry Ford, and others fully supported Nazi Germany's efforts until it was politically
incorrect.

5) The Spanish American War fabrication - The sinking of the main was not by Spaniards, but a delberate charge set off in the engine room.

6) The Reichstag Fire - burning of the Reichstag (parliament) building in Berlin, on the night of Feb. 27, 1933, a key event in the establishment of the Nazi dictatorship and widely believed to have been contrived by the newly formed Nazi government itself to turn public opinion against its opponents and to assume emergency powers. Hitler had secured the chancellorship after the elections of November 1932, but his Nazi Party had not won an overall majority. He therefore obtained Cabinet consent to fix new elections for March 5, 1933. Meanwhile, his propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels, is supposed to have devised the scheme whereby 10 agents led by Karl Ernst were to gain access to the Reichstag through a tunnel leading from the official residence of Hermann Goring, Reichstag president and Hitler's chief minister, who was then to conduct an official investigation, which would fix responsibility for the fire on the Communists. The supposed arsonist was a Dutchman, Marinus van der Lubbe, whom some have claimed was brought to the scene of the crime by Nazi agents. Others have contended that there was no proof of Nazi complicity in the crime, but that Hitler merely capitalized on van der Lubbe's independent act.
On Feb. 28, 1933, the day after the fire, Hitler's dictatorship began with the enactment of a decree "for the Protection of the People and the State," which dispensed with all constitutional protection of political, personal, and property rights. Though the ensuing elections still did not give the Nazis an outright majority, they were able to persuade the Reichstag to pass an Enabling Act (March 23) whereby all its legislative powers were transferred to the Reich Cabinet by a vote of 444 to 94, so sanctioning the dictatorship. A feature of the ensuing arson trial, at which van der Lubbe was convicted, was the acquittal of the Bulgarian Communist Georgi Dimitrov after a strong defense.

Now, we could go back further to Rome, Egypt, Phoenicia, The Inquisition, but you get the point. I didn't even touch upon all the myterious and obvious assassinations like JFK, RFK, MLK, Paul Wellstone, and many others. Enemies of the State if you will.

Last edited by Swamp Gas on Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
CDsNuTz

PostTue Oct 05, 2004 11:54 pm  Reply with quote  

WOW, I get the feeling we've almost broken through.
CDsNuTz

PostWed Oct 06, 2004 2:57 am  Reply with quote  

The Pentagon's New Map: Our Government's Hellish Vision of Endless War Against Hapless Third-Worlders

Mark Erwin | September 20 2004

Why would our spooks kill 3000+ Americans in the 9-11 faux-terror event, you ask?

It really comes down to this: without an "enemy," our parasitical "national security" establishment has no reason to exist in its present form, much less continue to grow.

So, incredibly, they're pitching the hapless, near defenseless third world, which they've styled "the Gap" (the shaded region in the map above), as the latest "mortal enemy" of we who dwell in "the Core," their shorthand for the first world (US, Canada, Western Europe, Israel, Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa) and all those who toil in the already-globalized (and, therefore, economically subservient) second world (Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Eastern Europe, Russia, China, and India).

Henceforth, if you happen to live in a society that prefers to order itself according to ancient patterns and are unwilling to exchange your traditional ways of living for abject subservience to the interests of multinational corporations or international finance, you and your kin have been marked for destruction.

If these megalomaniacs get their way, our recent invasions of Panama, Somalia, Haiti, Yugoslavia and Iraq are just the beginning. Watch Pentagon guru Thomas Barnett's presentation on C-SPAN of the globalists' master plan for endless war and you'll begin to get the bigger picture.

But to realize their hellish vision of globe wide war against "the Gap," they need we of "the Core" to willingly yield up to them our blood and treasure, continuously and without interruption, for years, even decades to come. 9-11 was a cynical, spook-sponsored psychological operation designed to manipulate we Americans into doing exactly that.

But we're not the only ones being cynically psy-opsed. The entire "Core" has been targeted. To get Australians and New Zealanders on board, the Bali bombing was staged shortly after 9-11. To get even Old Europe on board, and save Aznar's servile government from the righteous wrath of the Spanish people, the Madrid bombs blew, but then politically backfired, badly. And presently, coordinated airplane downings and the horrors of Beslan are warping the minds and hearts of Russians towards war just as 9-11 warped our own, for a while anyway.

But will we of "the Core" in fact respond as they hoped? Will we give them our sons and daughters? Will we give them the hard-earned fruits of our labors? Will we allow ourselves to become unwitting participants or witting accomplices in monstrous crimes against our fellow man? Or will we resist them and deny them the means they seek to prey upon the poor and the weak of this world?

Only we, the relatively rich and privileged people of "the Core," can restrain this all-devouring beast that purports to act in our name. Only we can make it act less beastly and more human. But will we? Or are we and this awful beast now no longer distinguishable?

--------------------

Check out Mark’s blog at: http://americathebushieful.blogspot.com

FOR YOU CUTLASS
CDsNuTz

PostWed Oct 06, 2004 3:05 am  Reply with quote  

Besides all the other information going around.The Zogby poll found that 49% of New Yorkers AND 60% of Canadians believe the Government new it was going to happen.