17%  [ 3 ]
Clean it out of non CT research threads
82%
 82%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 17

Author Thread
DocHamilton

Very confusing structure PostSat Dec 10, 2005 7:18 am  Reply with quote  

I thought I had applied for membership but it appears I have to apply again for special approval to enter and use the CTC forum? I'm new here... so this is confusing. I have a number of questions and perhaps can answer some questions in return. I have an interesting background.. spent almost 16 years on military flightlines all over the world, working on almost every aircraft in the inventory. Most activities were classified. I'm also college educated, up through my Masters of Science. Undergrad was "Earth Sciences". That's Climatology, Geology, Meterology, Paleontology, Oceanography and a few other concentrations. My Masters is in physics. And well, actually, I'm well beyond that level but we'll leave it at that. I do have extensive time "in the air" and have seen things that would make your hair stand on end. I'm well decorated and have plenty of citations. Well, that's good enough for now. So... as I was saying, I'm here to look around, ask a few questions and perhaps lend some professional observations and relay anecdotal stories back if anyone is interested. Maybe not...

PostSat Dec 10, 2005 2:54 pm  Reply with quote  

Welcome to CTC DocHamilton,

We usually wait a number of posts before newbies get to post in the Chemtrails section. Just a formality.

Looking forward to your postings.

Re: Very confusing structure PostSat Dec 10, 2005 3:07 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by DocHamilton
And well, actually, I'm well beyond that level but we'll leave it at that. I do have extensive time "in the air" and have seen things that would make your hair stand on end.

Greetings.

It would be a generous accomodation on your part if you shared one of these experiences with us.

Welcome to CTC.

Re: Very confusing structure PostSat Dec 10, 2005 9:39 pm  Reply with quote  

I am a Government Shill, and a Bush Supporter, so Sorry I'm a little S.....L.....O......W

PostSat Dec 10, 2005 9:46 pm  Reply with quote  

PostSat Dec 10, 2005 9:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Well "Doc", before we listen to the same nonsense about this government being "Mom and apple pie", have you been involved in every single clandestine operation the government and large corporatations been involved in, such as spraying bacteria over San Francisco and the New York Subways, or helped write all of the patents that exist on weather control and aerosol mitigation? Other wise, you'll have to leave since there is simply not enough time to waste explaining what we have hundreds of times to government shills, debunkers, Bush supporters, and Fools.

There are Contrails, there are lingering contrails, there is Aerosol Mitigation, and there is weather control.

Any questions?

Last edited by Swamp Gas on Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Swamp Gas

PostSat Dec 10, 2005 9:54 pm  Reply with quote  

PostSat Dec 10, 2005 10:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi to everyone... PostSun Dec 11, 2005 5:01 am  Reply with quote  

I have been away from CT site for a bit but I would like to say that I would like it if all could share I thought that I tried to get approved to post on the special place but I may have screwed something up when I put in for it.
Anyways I was never given permission,and my point I am trying to get to is I have some really good pics to share and when a topic is up on the block and I want to say YES I am seeing this or that too I click to post reply only to find out I am not authorized.
I did want to say that we are getiing totally saturated up here in the Pacific Northwest on the peninsula.after a long fogged out break which was great but short lived.
also I read something on the other thread(I can't respond too) about thyroid disease being associated with this s!@# in the sky and I am living proof of that.
Also wanted to say that in our area which is maybe 55,000 at the most a super high still born deaths rate.(victim of this as well 2 in my family within 1 month.Crazy I think Smile
anyways that is all I have to say and I wish I was approved so I could share some pics..
Sorry if this is not what you were asking for opinions on???????
chickenlittle
Swamp Gas

PostSun Dec 11, 2005 3:34 pm  Reply with quote  

You now have access to the Chemtrails section chickenlittle

PostSun Dec 11, 2005 3:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Big muscles, little brains,Typical of governement shills and bush supporters.

PostSun Dec 11, 2005 3:49 pm  Reply with quote  

As far as this section of the forum goes, I think it should be incorporated into the Chemtrail section after being purged of non-relevant threads.

I think what we need here is a new section specifically for probabtes so they don't get confused where to post and spam other sections.

Something like "New to Chemtrails? Post here", or something like that. Matter of fact..We should make that the only damn place they CAN post in till we determine if they "Seem to be Normal.."

Once these idiots get in here, they usually tip their cards pretty quick like our recently departed Captain Stubbings..

Re: Very confusing structure PostSun Dec 11, 2005 3:51 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by DocHamilton
I am a Government Shill, and a Bush Supporter, so Sorry I'm a little S.....L.....O......W

Too f@cking funny, Swamp..

PostSun Dec 11, 2005 10:46 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Et in Arcadia ego
As far as this section of the forum goes, I think it should be incorporated into the Chemtrail section after being purged of non-relevant threads.

I think what we need here is a new section specifically for probabtes so they don't get confused where to post and spam other sections.

Something like "New to Chemtrails? Post here", or something like that. Matter of fact..We should make that the only damn place they CAN post in till we determine if they "Seem to be Normal.."

Once these idiots get in here, they usually tip their cards pretty quick like our recently departed Captain Stubbings..

Bump.

I also petition the board to intruced Gear-Head Billy as the official CTC mascot..

examination room PostSat Dec 17, 2005 9:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Quote ET***New to Chemtrails? Post here", or something like that. Matter of fact..We should make that the only damn place they CAN post in till we determine if they "Seem to be Normal.."

Great idea Very Happy