Is Time Running Out?

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Buzz

Is Time Running Out? PostThu Jul 19, 2001 9:06 am  Reply with quote  

http://educate-yourself.org/nwopopcontrol.html
RidesTheWind

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 12:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks Buzz for that link.Quite interesting.
So glad you came to join us!
KnewEyes

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 3:17 pm  Reply with quote  

I agree that it's a good link, with alot of info we need to read. Time IS running out, and we don't need all these distractions from the true matter at hand, and that is that there is an imminent pole shift,in our near future, I believe.Why else would those nuts want to "move the planet earth's position"...
"change it's orbit" Oh yeah,,,, that's right, they want to protect us (how thoughtful) from "Global warming" they claim.
Now I say the idea of moving the earths position is a Mighty Drastic plan of action,and I don't think it's global warming,thats got them worried enough to even THINK of, or Voice out loud, this hare-brained idea. Their REAL worry is the passing of this planet Nibiru in LESS THAN 2 YEARS.Are you ready?? Well,"they" are.. and have been preparing for 50 years for the event.Tho these chemtrails are a real butt pain....and more, I think they are a huge distraction at this time in our lives where we should be concentrating on surviving the flip.It's happened before, 80 times at least I've heard, and just because it's "me and you" here this time,,, doesn't mean it can't happen to "us". I just read that the SUN has had it's own polar shift recently. Now what in Heaven is so large that it can affect the sun's magnetism? Could it be Nibiru,, Planet X that was discovered and talked about 10 years ago, and then was swept under the rug,topic dropped? Start saving seeds, and learning how to distill water is what I say we should be concentrating on.Most important tho, is a plan to be in a safe place, with appropriate shelter when this happens,, and I believe it will. http://www.astrophysics.com/headlines/y2001/ast15feb_1.htm

[Edited 1 times, lastly by KnewEyes on 07-19-2001]
padawan-learner

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 4:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes time is running out. That much is obvious for those who really see.
WonderWmn93

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 4:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Wow, very interesting article indeed! Takes awhile to read through it, but it is worth it. Thanks Buzz
3T3L1

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 4:56 pm  Reply with quote  

KnewEyes-

Why are you concerned about a pole shift on the earth?
Thermit

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 5:29 pm  Reply with quote  

3T3L1,

It has been theorized by Z. Stichen and the Zetas that Nibiru will cause a pole shift on Earth when it returns.

It is a facinating theory, with interesting supporting evidence, but the Zetas are liars...

KnewEyes

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 5:41 pm  Reply with quote  

3T3L1, One of my first posts was in the "lucid dreaming" thread, where I was redirected from carnicorns site to this one, to continue this topic,and not be OT on his site.What I said was, that when I was a baby, maybe 1-2 years old, I was given a THUNDERBOLT of a message from out of the blue, and told myself to NEVER forget it, and I haven't. That message was short and simple and it was: "You will be here to witness the BIGGEST thing that ever happened on earth". I know it was about a catyclysm.In the 70's I picked up a book called "The H.A.B. Theory" it was about a man who had proven scientifically that the earth, every once in a while flips, has a pole shift, and thats why there are signs of great technological development in the past that seemed to just stop, and not proceed any further. The book is written in the form of a novel, but it is filled with "facts" which point to one thing. Polar shifts happen regularly to the earth, approximately every 3600 years.
I believe the people who run the government have known about this and have been preparing for a very long time. I believe that all those trips to space, are for the elites to set up camp, while the earth goes thru this. When I look up at the moon, I see continents, not craters, and all I know is that we have been lied to about the surface of the moon and mars, and what the heck is going on with all that damn tax money with their space project. I recently happened to meet an elderly gentleman, 81 years old. This fellow was an officer in the navy and guess what project he worked on over 50 years ago. Haarp. He was tightlipped, but I did get him to admit, something which I have been suspecting for a while now,.. is that even back then, when he was in the navy, we had craft, that would "make the curlers pop right outta your head" (to quote someone dear ). I say most of the ufos we have been seeing are from right here,and they have to test drive em, before they take their long journey to safety, while we, who paid for all their life saving toys and other planet safe places, are left in the total dark (so they think), to fend for ourselves. Why else are there magnet layers deep in the earth which point opposite poles,, why do we find mastadons flash frozen with grass in their mouth, ,, there are so many more facts, but I am getting ready to "go to the country" this weekend, and will get back to you on this. Thanks for listening
Thermit, I agree that the Zetas are liars, but there also is some truth in what they say. I think the date of May 2003 may not be real, and that it will happen sooner than that. I also believe, that if we really keep our eyes and ears open, we will know when the time is upon us.

Thermit

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 6:05 pm  Reply with quote  

I agree that the Zetas are liars, but there also is some truth in what they say.

I'll agree with you there, KnewEyes. They mix in some truth to make it more believeable.

There is no doubt in my mind that the message you received was right, although, to me, the big event isn't just a catyclysm. There may be some shifting (shift happens ), but I think that humans are evolving spiritually and this is going to culminate in the biggest thing to happen on this planet since it was born. The Great Shift. The Awakening. The Millionth Monkey. The Quickening. The Quantum Moment. We are one!
Thermit

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 6:09 pm  Reply with quote  

Since I'm on a roll, I'll mention that, IMHO, I think a lot of the Y2K fears and the NWO fears are due to the fact that people intuitively know something is about to go down, but they don't know what it is and there is a fearful reaction.
Thermit

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 6:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Is time running out?

Well...the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night....
Thermit

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 6:16 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

The Greatest Evolutionary Event in the Creator's Light

KIRAEL: The Great Shift in consciousness is the greatest evolutionary event in human history because it is an adventure that has never before been experienced in the Creator's Light. The planet Earth is in the process of shifting from the Third Dimension to the Fourth Dimension without eradicating Earth's human light, and the Creator wants to experience and feel the Shift with the Earth's population. This has never happened before in that manner on any third-dimensional planet in the Creator's evolutionary Light. That's how special this Shift is.
Earth has had other shifts in its evolutionary history. In the past as human beings evolved on Earth, they evolved to a certain level before the Creator brought forth the Ice Age. After a length of time, the Creator melted the ice and re-populated the Earth with human beings. It has always been set up that Earth becomes populated again.

At this time in its evolutionary growth, the mass consciousness of Earth's human population - this is the key to the Great Shift - has risen to a level where the Creator feels it wants to experience the Shift with the human population. What is the Creator saying? It is saying that it wants to experience the Shift differently. It wants to keep itself in human form to discover what the shifting process is like. Does the Creator know if the humans will make the Shift? What do you think the answer is? The Creator hasn't yet experienced the Shift with the human population, and it wants to. You might think that God knows everything, but what if it doesn't? What if the Shift is something that must be learned? Why do you think you arrived on Earth? What if it's to learn your journey? That's why evolution was created. That's why you have chosen to relive your lives many times over to experience the fullest lesson plans possible.

The dramatic change is that you will no longer have the schoolhouse of the Third Dimension. It will be entrusted to other planetary systems and sent outside your solar system. However, the Creator's evolutionary schoolhouse will continue in the Fourth Dimension, where most of your beliefs will need adjustment as the Shift progresses into the Fourth Dimension.

http://www.inward.com/articles/shift-reports/ksr0301.html

Thermit

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 6:25 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

As the profound changes have increased in their intensity, we have been forced to accept that something quite fundamental is happening to us. Also, time is beginning to be compressed. A by-product of this compression is that our karma cycles have been greatly accelerated. One of the things that you have probably noticed is that when any karma is created, it is swiftly alleviated. Often this action happens hours or days after the initial incident occurs. We are in a reality that is quickly being altered into something quite different from what we are used to. Another change is that the yearly time-line is also accelerating. Many persons who study time have noticed that recently, years have been reduced seemingly to months. In this regard, many psychics who have encountered the year 2012 AD have noticed that it contains a block around the magical date of December 21, 2012. This date is the one picked by the Mayan calendar as the end of time on this planet as we now know it! These coincidences point to the fact that this period is one in which our planet is moving towards a new reality.

http://www.paoweb.com/paomesg.htm
Thermit

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 6:29 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

MOVING INTO A HIGHER VIBRATION

As we head into the year 2,000, we are moving into a time when time, as we know it is changing. This has many causes. One is that our bodies are starting to react to a higher vibration of energy that is coming into our energy field here on earth. This energy field has been called the Photon Belt, and it is here for a purpose. Since 1982 this band of energy has been approaching closer and closer to our planet and has been having an incredible effect on all those who are receptive to its energy. It is speeding up time, as we know it and taking us away eventually, from linear time. This energy has also been the cause of hundreds of thousands of people around the earth plane searching for the spiritual within themselves. Seeking healing on the many levels, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Transforming many clerks, secretaries, shop workers, factory workers etc., into becoming healers either on a full time basis or part time.

As we head towards the year 2,000 this band of energy, because that is what it is, is heading closer and closer to our earth plane. It is not only creating a problem with time as we know it, but it is also affecting us physically. Very few books have been written on this subject, and the few that have, are so technical you need a special dictionary just to understand the terms they are written in. It was in this understanding and after finding nothing to help me as to what was happening, that I decided to write this information. I hope that it will help many people who are spiritually developed, searching spiritually, or just opening the door to understanding the changes that can occur because of doing this.

These changes are occurring because the spiritual world are helping us, are helping us to raise the vibration of our energy to cope with the higher vibration that our earth plane is going through. You may have noticed (who hasn't) that time as we know it is speeding up. Once you had all the time in the world, you got up in the morning and time stood still all day, you meandered through the day and managed to do all your chores and then at the end of the day, sleep. These days you are no longer out of bed and it is noon! You ask yourself, where did the day go? It soon is evening and you have done nothing that you planned to do, time has just gone haywire. The cause of this is the Photon Belt.

http://www.maitreya-edu.org/teachings/maispec.htm
Buzz

PostThu Jul 19, 2001 6:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Only an all inclusive Change from the Defiling Paradigm that has served merely as Humanity's Distraction from unvarnished Truth, established through Dis-information, motivated by self indulgence for the Few, without regard for the unnecessary decadent consequences suffered by the Many, will attenuate the Inertia of Hypocrisy that has encouraged Mankind to stray and remain remotely detached from the Indigenous/Universal Union.

Changes will occur when the Individual, not the congregation, Sees, Self-Realizes and makes conversant, un-conditional Choices. Led by ill-fated Illusions of security, collectively, the Group has fallen.

Separation from our Social/Traditional and Tribal inception may generate feelings of Isolation feared by those needing constant affirmations that they are Safe in their contrived apparitions.

Given support, through connections with Liked-Minded Others and motivated by Empathy and Dynamic Truths, the Possibilities are Limitless. There are many Altruist who resonate with your innate desires to initiate Changes toward Self-Improvement.

The insecurity of Changes, faced by the Individual, can only be eluded through Belief in Universal Truth and coming to terms with Status Quo.