Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
HUDREDS OF THOUSANDS SHOW UP IN NYC AGAINST BUSH/NEOCONS

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
CDsNuTz

PostMon Sep 06, 2004 4:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Man i remember that movie well,frightening then,Even more so now.
increase 1776

9-11 code broken PostMon Sep 06, 2004 7:31 pm  Reply with quote  

This might help clear some things up. http://www.rense.com/general57/sepo.htm Embedded Code Broken?
Next 911 On September 27?
From Eric May
9-6-4

The email extract below was written by Army Intelligence officer, Captain Eric H. May, on a mission of conscience, in obedience to his oath to defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. The recipients are expert members or associates of Ghost Troop, a group of former military and concerned citizens who have been successfully picking apart flaws in the cover-up of 911 and the Middle Eastern War since April 5, 2003. Indeed, before founding Ghost Troop, Capt. May began working on the prospect of an attack on the Houston Petrochemical area six months before the FBI put out its summer, 2003 warnings, by publishing an op-ed analysis of the attack scenario in the Houston Chronicle, Feb. 23, 2003. (it is one of five Houston Chronicle war essays by Capt. May at http://www.geocities.com/onlythecaptain/pub.htm).

Since his initial analysis of the prospects of a Houston/Pasadena strike, Capt. May has worked extensively in many areas military intelligence and media analysis, but Ghost Troop only returned to Houston/Pasadena target analysis after the Madrid bombings of 3/11/2004. They were very interested in the numeric oddity that there were 911 days between 911/2001 and 311/2004 - and that the media were not reporting it. It was at this point that Capt. May changed his view of the 911 event, which he had previously believe to be a foreign terror event, and came to believe that it was a staged event, under orders by the Bush White House, intended to start the war in Iraq (and the Middle East at large). This was, after all, the goal that Bush and the Neocons had the day they came to office - but simply had no excuse to enact. For confirmation of this view, refer to the same site of his five war essays, and read his July 8, 2003 op-ed, in which he quotes General Wesley Clark's comments, who expressed the same view on CNN Crossfire, June 25, 2003. For an example of the US Government's willingness to do this in the past (1962, vs. Cuba), refer to the ABC News report on Operation Northwoods (http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_010501.html)

Using basic numerological ciphering techniques, Capt. May and his associates, Ghost Troop (you can find them under the search phrase, Ghost Troop) alerted the FBI, Homeland Security Agency and many Houston-area police departments that there would be a terror event against a Houston-area petrochemical target on 3/31/2004. After four conversations with three FBI agents, Ghost Troop was threatened with prosecution if it did not desist from its predictions. In response, Capt. May called several Houston-area media outlets, most importantly news radio station KTRH, which in turn called the National FBI. At this point the FBI issued a warning, carried in national media, on 3/25/2004 (http://www.command-post.org/nk/2_archives/011140.html). They changed the Ghost Troop prediction by saying that there were "unspecified, uncorroborated, foreign reports" that Al-Qaeda was intending a refinery strike to interrupt the US elections, just as they had done in Madrid on 311.

The strike, contrived by the Bush White House, occurred in Texas City (30 miles from Houston) on 3/30/2004; the Capt. May/Ghost Troop prediction had been accurate to within one day. Although the FBI assured worried Americans that the event was not intentional, the world oil markets believed Capt. May and Ghost Troop, and gasoline futures reached their highest level in history the next day. The news of a terror strike (and its prediction) became a major point of anxiety in the annual OPEC conference, according to Forbes Magazine (http://www.forbes.com/newswire/2004/03/31/rtr1318047.html). The international markets clearly thought the FBI story was a lie - and it was.

In an August 16 email (below) Capt. May explains to Ghost Troop why they were off-date by twenty-four hours in the email extract below, and makes a frightening prediction that the next 911 will occur on 9/27/2004 - the 1111th day after 911, and completely in keeping with the methodology of the time-schedule of the makers of 911 itself, and 311 in Madrid. Please forward this email, with its analysis of the embedded code and its prediction of a 9/27 staged terror event, to all friends and family, and to all local police agencies and fire departments. The more people who are aware of the methodology of the faked terror events there are, the less able the Bush White House will be to carry them out.

From: Eric May To: Neworld Order , lindalee3565@aol.com CC: snipeunblue@aol.com, John Spooner , wndbear@aol.com, Thomas Buyea , Adelaide Institute , jimmykilpatrick@educationnews.org, liteworks201@aol.com, lizsallen@aol.com, lunstroth@uh.edu, nhixon@uh.edu, palast@gregpalast.com, RADICAL PRESS Subject: Cryptoanalysis the next Al-CIA-Duh strike against the US Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:05:51 -0700 (PDT)

We're either closer to a geopolitical adjustment (i.e., reducing our (sinking) Middle Eastern footprint), or just that much closer to 911 (the sequel), which I've been predicting as 9/27 (i.e., 9/9, i.e., 9=9=18; i.e., 1=8 = 9). Again, 9/27 will be the 1111st day since 911 (which was 11 years from the announcement of the New World Order by King George XLI).

I'm hoping and praying that the folks who were scared of the War Conspiracy are more scared of the War Catastrophe nowadays -- but I'm not betting on it. Believe me, Boy George (King George XLIII) has a hard-on for the numerics of September 27, 2004.

Now to the matters numeric for y'all to chew on. First, a rundown on the "elevens":

3/11 (2004): Madrid Al-CIA-Duh bombings, intended to send Spain to the right but achieving the opposite effect.

5/11 (2004): Beheading of Nick Berg (manifestly bogus and post-dated to achieve the date) by Al-CIA-Duh.

7/11 (2004): End of seven-year term (initiated 7/11/97 of George Tenet (not his real name, but the name in Latin means "George Holds/Controls"). Also the Sunday on which the two parties announced on Sunday morning networks shows that Al-CIA-Duh was preparing another strike, "most likely before or after the elections, as the did in Madrid."

8/11 (2004): CIA releases information that the next Al-CIA-Duh attack will entail "political assassinations." This is the Bush Boyz way of threatening the many politicians, military and media who have become aware of the Al-CIA-Duh hoax. "If you tell, we'll kill you and say it was Arab Terrorist!" is the gist of the 8/11 release.

9/11: The granddaddy number: 9/11, 1991 is the day King George XLI announced the New World Order, as we were preparing to attack Iraq in Kuwait (whither we had enticed them by promising that little prize for service rendered on behalf of Uncle Sam when Iraq fought a war against Iran -- yep, it was a set-up, just like Saddam said). ELEVEN years later -- to the day -- it is the day of the domestic facet of the NWO. Nowadays all the media whores delight in saying "the post-911 world/reality" (meaning the police state/paranoid reality, requiring that the US dominate the world just to be safe in the world).

Bonus date: 6/11 (2004) when they buried Ronnie Reagan and Bush made his cryptic "western star rising" eulogy -- 1002 days after 911. The numbers were beautiful on that one: 911/2001, with the 911 "flipping" to 611 while 2001 (the year) reversed to 1002 (the ordinal since 911). In summary, 911/2001 = 611/1002; that one took real manipulation, boyz, and I'm sure Ronnie wasn't present in mind when the SS (as in Secret Service) physicians and agents terminated his term of years in time for the event to take place. He was an actor to the end, after, all, and his last act was to lie in state so that the New World Order could have it's black mass of a funeral -- a rallying signal for the last phase.

Oh, and a last things: I know now why the Texas City petrochemical explosion/fire took place on March 30 (2004), and must now admit that I was off by a day in my 3/31 prediction: 3/30 is the only day in the year with the supreme cult number (of the Masons, inter alios) of 33 (11x3). It is, incidentally, also the date in 1981 when Bush buddy Hinkley tried to kill Ronnie Reagan -- as a Hinkley family member had dinner with Neal Bush -- whose marriage date was two or three years before on..., you guessed it, 3/30. I've got a feeling that Neal is heavy into the crime and assassinations end of the family biz, y'all...

OK, XO, Top, y'all can broadcast it as far and wide as you want -- all to support my prediction that we're headed for 911, part 2 on 9/27 or 11/11, depending on whether the Bones Boyz want to bother with the election (in which case they'll wait to see which King wins the contest) and make their move on 11/11. If they've brokered a deal, dependent on a crisis before the election (and I'm leaning that way in my prediction), then they'll go with 9/27. That date is fresher, anyhow, and has a lot more numerological subtlety in it.

POSTSCRIPT: Two days after this email extract, there was an "unexplainable" event involving a petrochemical explosion, with a 1,000-foot pillar of fire, at Moss Bluff, Texas. Moss Bluff, like Texas City, is around 30 miles from Houston, Texas. In Capt. May/Ghost Troop analysis, the significance of this event was to give the final signal for the follow-up to the foiled 3/30 event in Texas City. The date of the Moss Bluff "pillar of fire" was 9/18 (9/1+8=9, therefore 9/9) and 9+1+8 = 18; 1+8 = 9. These numbers are the signature of the embedded code. Any Mason will be able to identify the Illuminatist numerology. IMPORTANT: Just as 3/30, the date of the Texas City event, was 930 days from 911 (9+3=12, the number of completion or perfection to Masons), the 9/18 Moss Bluff event is 39 (93(0) reversed) from the target date of 9/27, the 1111th day in the 911 sequence. Texas City is approximately 30 miles southeast of Houston/Pasadena; Moss Bluff is approximately 30 miles northeast of Houston/Pasadena; the next strike, 9/27, will be in Houston/Pasadena. Just as the media struck itself in New York to be able to deny the 911 event, and Washington, D.C., struck itself to be able to do the same, George W. Bush will strike his adopted hometown to remove suspicion of the event from himself. I predict casualties in the tens to hundreds of thousands, and an immediate willingness of the US public to stop investigating Bush and follow his insane plan to initiate the Third World War.

What to do? Please forward this email to all, or print and mail it to people with whom you don't communicate via email. Remember, once the secret of the embedded code is out, the war conspiracy collapses. If they had the power to effect their plans without stealth, outright, they wouldn't be using the code in the first place!

Down with the traitor and tyrant Bush! Long live the United States of America!

Captain Eric H. May, MI, USA
Commander, Ghost Troop, 3/7 Cybercavalry+
Mission of Conscience

----- End forwarded message -----

There is something about this that does not smell quite right. Let's hope it is either another hoax or just more nonsense. Just in case I am forwarding to my list for their information. Judge for yourself.

----- Original Message -----
Subject: URGENT 2 Ghost Troop:
Embedded Code broken; next 9/11 on 9/27/2004

The email extract below was written by Army Intelligence officer, Captain Eric H. May, on a mission of conscience, in obedience to his oath to defend the US Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. The recipients are expert members or associates of Ghost Troop, a group of former military and concerned citizens who have been successfully picking apart flaws in the cover-up of 911 and the Middle Eastern War since April 5, 2003. Indeed, before founding Ghost Troop, Capt. May began working on the prospect of an attack on the Houston Petrochemical area six months before the FBI put out its summer, 2003 warnings, by publishing an op-ed analysis of the attack scenario in the Houston Chronicle, Feb. 23, 2003. (it is one of five Houston Chronicle war essays by Capt. May at <http://www.geocities.com/onlythecaptain/pub.htm).

Since his initial analysis of the prospects of a Houston/Pasadena strike, Capt. May has worked extensively in many areas military intelligence and media analysis, but Ghost Troop only returned to Houston/Pasadena target analysis after the Madrid bombings of 3/11/2004. They were very interested in the numeric oddity that there were 911 days between 911/2001 and 311/2004 and that the media were not reporting it. It was at this point that Capt. May changed his view of the 911 event, which he had previously believe to be a foreign terror event, and came to believe that it was a staged event, under orders by the Bush White House, intended to start the war in Iraq (and the Middle East at large). This was, after all, the goal that Bush and the Neocons had the day they came to office but simply had no excuse to enact. For confirmation of this view, refer to the same site of his five war essays, and read his July 8, 2003 op-ed, in which he quotes General Wesley Clark,s comments, who expressed the same view on CNN Crossfire, June 25, 2003. For an example of the US Government,s willingness to do this in the past (1962, vs. Cuba), refer to the ABC News report on Operation Northwoods (<http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_
010501.html)

Using basic numerological ciphering techniques, Capt. May and his associates, Ghost Troop (you can find them under the search phrase, Ghost Troop) alerted the FBI, Homeland Security Agency and many Houston-area police departments that there would be a terror event against a Houston-area petrochemical target on 3/31/2004. After four conversations with three FBI agents, Ghost Troop was threatened with prosecution if it did not desist from its predictions. In response, Capt. May called several Houston-area media outlets, most importantly news radio station KTRH, which in turn called the National FBI. At this point the FBI issued a warning, carried in national media, on 3/25/2004 (<http://www.command-post.org/nk/2_archives/011140
.html). They changed the Ghost Troop prediction by saying that there were "unspecified, uncorroborated, foreign reports that Al-Qaeda was intending a refinery strike to interrupt the US elections, just as they had done in Madrid on 311.

The strike, contrived by the Bush White House, occurred in Texas City (30 miles from Houston) on 3/30/2004; the Capt. May/Ghost Troop prediction had been accurate to within one day. Although the FBI assured worried Americans that the event was not intentional, the world oil markets believed Capt. May and Ghost Troop, and gasoline futures reached their highest level in history the next day. The news of a terror strike (and its prediction) became a major point of anxiety in the annual OPEC conference, according to Forbes Magazine (<http://www.forbes.com/newswire/2004/03/31/rtr1318047.
htmlhttp://www.forbes.com/newswire/2004/03/31/rtr1318047.html). The international markets clearly thought the FBI story was a lie and it was.

In an August 16 email (below) Capt. May explains to Ghost Troop why they were off-date by twenty-four hours in the email extract below, and makes a frightening prediction that the next 911 will occur on 9/27/2004 the 1111th day after 911, and completely in keeping with the methodology of the time-schedule of the makers of 911 itself, and 311 in Madrid. Please forward this email, with its analysis of the embedded code and its prediction of a 9/27 staged terror event, to all friends and family, and to all local police agencies and fire departments. The more people who are aware of the methodology of the faked terror events there are, the less able the Bush White House will be to carry them out.

From: Eric May To: Neworld Order , lindalee3565@aol.com CC: snipeunblue@aol.com, John Spooner , wndbear@aol.com, Thomas Buyea , Adelaide Institute , jimmykilpatrick@educationnews.org, liteworks201@aol.com, lizsallen@aol.com, lunstroth@uh.edu, nhixon@uh.edu, palast@gregpalast.com, RADICAL PRESS Subject: Cryptoanalysis the next Al-CIA-Duh strike against the US Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 21:05:51 -0700 (PDT)

We're either closer to a geopolitical adjustment (i.e., reducing our (sinking) Middle Eastern footprint), or just that much closer to 911 (the sequel), which I've been predicting as 9/27 (i.e., 9/9, i.e., 9=9=18; i.e., 1=8 = 9). Again, 9/27 will be the 1111st day since 911 (which was 11 years from the announcement of the New World Order by King George XLI).

I'm hoping and praying that the folks who were scared of the War Conspiracy are more scared of the War Catastrophe nowadays -- but I'm not betting on it. Believe me, Boy George (King George XLIII) has a hard-on for the numerics of September 27, 2004.

Now to the matters numeric for y'all to chew on. First, a rundown on the "elevens":

3/11 (2004): Madrid Al-CIA-Duh bombings, intended to send Spain to the right but achieving the opposite effect.

5/11 (2004): Beheading of Nick Berg (manifestly bogus and post-dated to achieve the date) by Al-CIA-Duh.

7/11 (2004): End of seven-year term (initiated 7/11/97 of George Tenet (not his real name, but the name in Latin means "George Holds/Controls"). Also the Sunday on which the two parties announced on Sunday morning networks shows that Al-CIA-Duh was preparing another strike, "most likely before or after the elections, as the did in Madrid."

8/11 (2004): CIA releases information that the next Al-CIA-Duh attack will entail "political assassinations. This is the Bush Boyz way of threatening the many politicians, military and media who have become aware of the Al-CIA-Duh hoax. "If you tell, we,ll kill you and say it was Arab Terrorist! is the gist of the 8/11 release.

9/11: The granddaddy number: 9/11, 1991 is the day King George XLI announced the New World Order, as we were preparing to attack Iraq in Kuwait (whither we had enticed them by promising that little prize for service rendered on behalf of Uncle Sam when Iraq fought a war against Iran -- yep, it was a set-up, just like Saddam said). ELEVEN years later -- to the day -- it is the day of the domestic facet of the NWO. Nowadays all the media whores delight in saying "the post-911 world/reality" (meaning the police state/paranoid reality, requiring that the US dominate the world just to be safe in the world).

Bonus date: 6/11 (2004) when they buried Ronnie Reagan and Bush made his cryptic "western star rising" eulogy -- 1002 days after 911. The numbers were beautiful on that one: 911/2001, with the 911 "flipping" to 611 while 2001 (the year) reversed to 1002 (the ordinal since 911). In summary, 911/2001 = 611/1002; that one took real manipulation, boyz, and I'm sure Ronnie wasn't present in mind when the SS (as in Secret Service) physicians and agents terminated his term of years in time for the event to take place. He was an actor to the end, after, all, and his last act was to lie in state so that the New World Order could have it's black mass of a funeral -- a rallying signal for the last phase.

Oh, and a last things: I know now why the Texas City petrochemical explosion/fire took place on March 30 (2004), and must now admit that I was off by a day in my 3/31 prediction: 3/30 is the only day in the year with the supreme cult number (of the Masons, inter alios) of 33 (11x3). It is, incidentally, also the date in 1981 when Bush buddy Hinkley tried to kill Ronnie Reagan -- as a Hinkley family member had dinner with Neal Bush -- whose marriage date was two or three years before on..., you guessed it, 3/30. I've got a feeling that Neal is heavy into the crime and assassinations end of the family biz, y'all...

OK, XO, Top, y'all can broadcast it as far and wide as you want -- all to support my prediction that we're headed for 911, part 2 on 9/27 or 11/11, depending on whether the Bones Boyz want to bother with the election (in which case they'll wait to see which King wins the contest) and make their move on 11/11. If they've brokered a deal, dependent on a crisis before the election (and I'm leaning that way in my prediction), then they'll go with 9/27. That date is fresher, anyhow, and has a lot more numerological subtlety in it.

POSTSCRIPT: Two days after this email extract, there was an 'unexplainable' event involving a petrochemical explosion, with a 1,000-foot pillar of fire, at Moss Bluff, Texas. Moss Bluff, like Texas City, is around 30 miles from Houston, Texas. In Capt. May/Ghost Troop analysis, the significance of this event was to give the final signal for the follow-up to the foiled 3/30 event in Texas City. The date of the Moss Bluff "pillar of fire was 9/18 (9/1+8=9, therefore 9/9) and 9+1+8 = 18; 1+8 = 9. These numbers are the signature of the embedded code. Any Mason will be able to identify the Illuminatist numerology. IMPORTANT: Just as 3/30, the date of the Texas City event, was 930 days from 911 (9+3=12, the number of completion or perfection to Masons), the 9/18 Moss Bluff event is 39 (93(0) reversed) from the target date of 9/27, the 1111th day in the 911 sequence. Texas City is approximately 30 miles southeast of Houston/Pasadena; Moss Bluff is approximately 30 miles northeast of Houston/Pasadena; the next strike, 9/27, will be in Houston/Pasadena. Just as the media struck itself in New York to be able to deny the 911 event, and Washington, D.C., struck itself to be able to do the same, George W. Bush will strike his adopted hometown to remove suspicion of the event from himself. I predict casualties in the tens to hundreds of thousands, and an immediate willingness of the US public to stop investigating Bush and follow his insane plan to initiate the Third World War.

What to do?

Please forward this email to all, or print and mail it to people with whom you don,t communicate via email. Remember, once the secret of the embedded code is out, the war conspiracy collapses. If they had the power to effect their plans without stealth, outright, they wouldn,t be using the code in the first place!

Down with the traitor and tyrant Bush! Long live the United States of America!

Captain Eric H. May, MI, USA
Commander, Ghost Troop, 3/7 Cybercavalry+
Mission of Conscience
Mech

PostMon Sep 06, 2004 7:48 pm  Reply with quote  

The more BUSH goes down in the polls before the NOV. election the more likely we will (A) See USAma BIN Boogie Man cme back on our screens (B) ANOTHER 9-11 type attack by the shadow govt. or (C) Martial law declared for some EXCUSE unknown at this time.

My 2 cents
Swamp Gas

PostMon Sep 06, 2004 8:19 pm  Reply with quote  

d) Diebold SSkullduggery and rigging of elections

I couldn't believe this Newsweek poll that shows Bush witha n 11 pont lead.

Bush Takes 11-Point Election Lead Over Kerry -Poll

Sept. 3, 2004 NEW YORK (Reuters) - President Bush, winning strong support for his handling of the war on terrorism, has taken a double-digit lead over Democratic challenger John Kerry, according to a Time poll released on Friday.

The survey of 926 likely voters, conducted from Tuesday to Thursday during this week's Republican National Convention, found 52 percent supported Bush, 41 percent backed Kerry and 3 percent would vote for independent candidate Ralph Nader.

Bush's 11-point lead is the first time either of the two main contenders have had a significant advantage in polls, which for months have shown them running neck-and-neck.

The Time magazine poll had a 4 percent margin of error for likely voters.

An NBC News/Wall Street poll eight days ago showed Bush leading Kerry by 47 percent to 45 percent.

In the new poll, 57 percent of those surveyed said they trusted Bush to handle the war on terrorism, while 36 percent trusted Kerry, and 59 percent said they approved of how the president was handling the war, while 38 percent disapproved.

Bush also fared better on the question of leadership, with 56 percent saying they trusted Bush to provide strong leadership in difficult times, while Kerry received only 37 percent backing.

On the economy, tied with the war on terrorism as the most important issue ahead of the Nov. 2 election among registered voters, Bush narrowly came out on top.

Forty-seven percent of respondents trusted Bush more to handle the economy, while 45 percent favored Kerry.
CDsNuTz

PostMon Sep 06, 2004 10:36 pm  Reply with quote  

I wasnt a Clinton supporter,atleast after the first year of his first term.But Id have to say looking back four years,I always had a few hundred extra dollars a month.Now im lookin for an extra few hundred every month and scraping pennies

I also dont support either republi-neo-demo-con agenda,but i sure as hell would like an extra few bucks in my pocket.Just goes to show truth in the stastistic that 50+% of the american public has an IQ less then 100.An whats really sad is IQ has less to do with intelligence then pure common sense.
increase 1776

PostMon Sep 06, 2004 11:25 pm  Reply with quote  

Can't believe everything we read ,especially polls.It's amazing what money and fear can buy.Those polls are so full of it.They will repeat the "double digit" lead for the Moron on the TV and radio and print media until everyone is ready to vomit.The people will buy this crock of shi..,hook line and sinker.