Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
"Hate Crime" law passes senate = END of Freedom of

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
Mech

"Hate Crime" law passes senate = END of Freedom of PostSun Sep 05, 2004 3:23 pm  Reply with quote  

'Hate Crime' Law Passes
Senate - On To House
Greivous Constitutional Destruction
The End Of Free Speech Nears
By Ted Twietmeyer
tedtw@frontiernet.net
9-3-4

Recently, within a defense bill on Capitol Hill another bill was hidden. This hidden attachment pertains to so-called "hate crimes." The bill is Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act (S. 933), a pro-homosexual hate crimes bill.

The Defense bill with the 'hate crime' attachment passed the senate 65 to 33, and will now be going to the house.

What does this mean?

Simply put, it permits the GOVERNMENT to decide what is a hate crime. The measure also extends into our freedom of speech.

EVERYONE should be aware, that almost anything you do or say can be construed as a 'hate crime'
by someone, somewhere if that person or group chooses to silence the views and thoughts you
are discussing.

We've already seen the Patriot Act abused during the RNC, as over 1000 Americans have been arrested merely for expressing their rights of free speech and dissent as AMERICANS.

Now, if the DOJ couples this new bill with the Patriot Act, we are in grave trouble. Remember that most all acts are named after WHO THE 'ACT' IS AGAINST:

Riot Act - Against riots in public
RICO Act - Racketeering and organized crime
Patriot Act - Against patiots, and those that refuse to believe it you can read the act online at
sites like infowars.com.

An example of a "hate crime" under this new legislation would be to simply mention the word homosexual in any church...in any CHURCH...and that could be grounds to be arrested.

Everyone who knows about this act of madness which has NO BOUNDS OF INTERPRETATION UNDER THE LAW MUST CALL THEIR CONGRESSMAN
IMMEDIATELY. Neo-con lord bush will sign it, as he signs EVERY law that helps to promote a police
state.

ONCE THIS PANDORAS BOX IS OPENED TO CANCEL YOUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH, THERE
WILL BE NO CLOSING IT.

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO ACT AND BE A COUCH PATRIOT.

Update -

Apparently Hatch and company have re-submitted the hate crimes bill, and it is now known as S.966.

On the traditionalfamilyvalues website and elsewhere, it shows the bill listed as S.933.

Here is another write up about the problems such a bill can create from the senate:
http://rpc.senate.gov/_files/CRIMEcr071503.pdf

Ted Twietmeyer
CDsNuTz

PostSun Sep 05, 2004 4:06 pm  Reply with quote  

It kind of sickens me to think that the homosexual movent has been thru so much to get where they are today.I dont condone the acts but i also should not be arrested for saying"EWW THATS GROSS".Gays have fought for their rights to be,Yet they give up other freedoms just to be recognized for what they are.

The average white middle class family doesnt belong to any group,Therefore is not protected under any of these new hate crime bills.
Where do we stand??Where are our protections,Anyone can say anything about us without risk of persecution.Yet i have to be aware of everything i say as it could be construde as hatered.

I actually dont care to be categorized,that is not my point.We all need to forget our differences to make a difference.It is the only way to fight the corruption that corrupts us.The powers that be want us divided,They cannot win if we stand together,Dont let the government categorize you,The only category we need to be in is the HUMAN category.

PEACE
Mech

PostSun Sep 05, 2004 4:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Homosexuals are not the problem in my opinion.

My personal beliefs have nothing to do with WHO should have freedom and who shouldn't.

EVERYONE should have freedom and liberty..if I have it.

Passing HATE CRIMES laws cure the problem by cutting off the head.

It gives the Government the EXCUSE to criminalize ANYONE that THEY consider to be using "Hate speech".

Basically it means ANYTHING they deem "Hateful".
Swamp Gas

PostSun Sep 05, 2004 7:16 pm  Reply with quote  

Everybody has the same rights as the same as protected by the United States Constitution.

Marriage for gays, equal pay, freedom of speech, the whole sha-bang.

The same for any other genetically pre-disposed group such as women, blacks, Arabs, Orientals, Latinos, Europeans, Eskimos, Animals, and Dumb People.

Nobody should be the victim of Hate, but there is a lot of intolerance and hissing going on these days.

Every Real Crime is a hate Crime, techically.

Thought Crimes are NOT hate crimes. Smoking reefer, and detesting Bushes guts are NOT crimes at all. Even disliking gays is not hatred...it is only a misunderstanding.

What it comes down to is this...Is a Thought OR Action intelligent, creative, and compassionate.......or is it Stupid, uninspiring, and hate-filled?

Last edited by Swamp Gas on Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
CDsNuTz

PostSun Sep 05, 2004 8:32 pm  Reply with quote  

I hope nobody took my statements as any sort of hate.It wasnt meant that way.I wasnt trying to say you shouldnt do it by saying i dont condone it.Just that the energy taken to fight for a "CATEGORY",To have some definition in your life.Could you imagine what it would be like if 200 million people stood together for 1 idea, Expelled the energy put into "CATEGORIZING" hundreds of different groups into 1 "CATEGORY".

Being categorized into a group only leads to more indifference,I dont care who you are, what your color,your sexual preference.It makes no difference to me nor shold it to anyone.We all should be free to believe in whatever or do with our own life what we want Again another thing i saw when i was over seas,This time in the Phillipines.All their grocery stores,drug stores and such had an isle for skin whitening products.To my amazement it was "IN" to be "WHITE".People would reject their own family members for being "DARK".How odd is that? It was easy to see the difference to.Light skinned phillipinos had far more money in a very poor country then did their conterparts.Again categories only lead to more indefference is all i was trying to say.
Swamp Gas

PostMon Sep 06, 2004 8:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Most of the gay people I know simply want to be married, and have the rights every other couple have, and not to be the end of a mass tsunami of hate, which often results in them being killed because they "Don't Talk Right".

If we were to relegate every gay into the closet in history, 3/4's of all art would not have occurred. I simply don't care where people put their organs or tongues or what they strap on, Love is Love, anyway you look at it, even if people don't have children. In fact, a lot of childless couples, we know both hetero and homo, do more work for the greater good than do people who have children.

Maybe these Born-Again nutcases don't Really love people as much as they think they do.

Live and Let Live I say.