News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
FIBER DISEASE ALERT: COTTON: A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER!

Chemtrail Central > Health

Author Thread
increase 1776

PostFri Apr 28, 2006 4:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Here's the e-mail address. Mary@Morgellons.org MRF
Morgellons Research Foundation
A nonprofit organization Mary M. Leitao
Executive Director
P.O. Box 16576

Surfside Beach, SC 29587
mr. jones

PostFri Apr 28, 2006 4:43 pm  Reply with quote  

A couple of years ago i read an interview where john lear ( the son of the lear jet inventor, william lear), he said that aids was practically airborne in southeast asia.

At that time i was sckeptical because i wasn't aware of the reach chemtrail would have and their real objectives (population reduction at the top of the list beginning with north america thank you)

Now as i review all the pertinant info on chemtrail related illnesses i can see where he was coming from.

He obviously knew about chemtrails but wasn't offering the beef.

He was just giving everyone a little mayonaisse and figured that was all he could do without getting assasinated.
blogGreen88

worm farming PostMon May 08, 2006 12:47 pm  Reply with quote  

This is a good talking about the worm farming!!I learn a lot more about worm farming here,I like it.
I search Yahoo for long time and find here.By the way I found some content on another website about it.Also,you can find some other on it,such as reifen verkauf or apartments in orange county or huis in frankrijk.
LOL!Good job and go on talking plz,boys Smile

PostSat May 13, 2006 2:16 am  Reply with quote  

I read the whole forum so far, question is how do I see if my cotton swabs are infested? Should I pull them apart (the cotton from the tip)? Anyways, what I am doing is the following:

1. Pulling strands from the tip
2. Putting it under a microscope connected to my PC, at 60X and then 200X resolution and I'm going to record it and see if anything happens.

EDIT*

10 minutes later and nothing has happened.
increase 1776

PostSat May 13, 2006 6:53 pm  Reply with quote  

Doctors puzzled over bizarre infection surfacing in South Texas

Web Posted: 05/12/2006 10:51 AM CDT

Deborah Knapp
KENS 5 Eyewitness News

If diseases like AIDS and bird flu scare you, wait until you hear what's next. Doctors are trying to find out what is causing a bizarre and mysterious infection that's surfaced in South Texas.

Morgellons disease is not yet known to kill, but if you were to get it, you might wish you were dead, as the symptoms are horrible.

"These people will have like beads of sweat but it's black, black and tarry," said Ginger Savely, a nurse practioner in Austin who treats a majority of these patients.

Patients get lesions that never heal.

"Sometimes little black specks that come out of the lesions and sometimes little fibers," said Stephanie Bailey, Morgellons patient.

Web extra
Exclusive interview: Ginger Savely talks more on Morgellons
Web extra
Morgellons Research Foundation

Patients say that's the worst symptom strange fibers that pop out of your skin in different colors.

"He'd have attacks and fibers would come out of his hands and fingers, white, black and sometimes red. Very, very painful," said Lisa Wilson, whose son Travis had Morgellon's disease.

While all of this is going on, it feels like bugs are crawling under your skin. So far more than 100 cases of Morgellons disease have been reported in South Texas.

"It really has the makings of a horror movie in every way," Savely said.

While Savely sees this as a legitimate disease, there are many doctors who simply refuse to acknowledge it exists, because of the bizarre symptoms patients are diagnosed as delusional.

"Believe me, if I just randomly saw one of these patients in my office, I would think they were crazy too," Savely said. "But after you've heard the story of over 100 (patients) and they're all down to the most minute detail saying the exact same thing, that becomes quite impressive."

Travis Wilson developed Morgellons just over a year ago. He called his mother in to see a fiber coming out of a lesion.

"It looked like a piece of spaghetti was sticking out about a quarter to an eighth of an inch long and it was sticking out of his chest," Lisa Wilson said. "I tried to pull it as hard as I could out and I could not pull it out."

The Wilson's spent $14,000 after insurance last year on doctors and medicine.

"Most of them are antibiotics. He was on Tamadone for pain. Viltricide, this was an anti-parasitic. This was to try and protect his skin because of all the lesions and stuff," Lisa said.

However, nothing worked, and 23-year-old Travis could no longer take it.

"I knew he was going to kill himself, and there was nothing I could do to stop him," Lisa Wilson said.

Just two weeks ago, Travis took his life.

Stephanie Bailey developed the lesions four-and-a-half years ago.

"The lesions come up, and then these fuzzy things like spores come out," she said.

She also has the crawling sensation.

"You just want to get it out of you," Bailey said.

She has no idea what caused the disease, and nothing has worked to clear it up.

"They (doctors) told me I was just doing this to myself, that I was nuts. So basically I stopped going to doctors because I was afraid they were going to lock me up," Bailey said.

Harriett Bishop has battled Morgellons for 12 years. After a year on antibiotics, her hands have nearly cleared up. On the day, we visited her she only had one lesion and she extracted this fiber from it.

"You want to get these things out to relieve the pain, and that's why you pull and then you can see the fibers there, and the tentacles are there, and there are millions of them," Bishop said.

So far, pathologists have failed to find any infection in the fibers pulled from lesions.

"Clearly something is physically happening here," said Dr. Randy Wymore, a researcher at the Morgellons Research Foundation at Oklahoma State University's Center for Health Sciences.

Wymore examines the fibers, scabs and other samples from Morgellon's patients to try and find the disease's cause.

"These fibers don't look like common environmental fibers," he said.

The goal at OSU is to scientifically find out what is going on. Until then, patients and doctors struggle with this mysterious and bizarre infection. Thus far, the only treatment that has showed some success is an antibiotic.

"It sounds a little like a parasite, like a fungal infection, like a bacterial infection, but it never quite fits all the criteria of any known pathogen," Savely said

No one knows how Morgellans is contracted, but it does not appear to be contagious. The states with the highest number of cases are Texas, California and Florida.

The only connection found so far is that more than half of the Morgellons patients are also diagnosed with Lyme disease.

For more information on Morgellons, visit the research foundation's Web site at www.morgellons.org.
increase 1776

Is Morgellons Disease Caused PostSun May 14, 2006 5:34 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.rense.com/general71/mmor.htm Is Morgellons Disease Caused
By Chemtrail Spraying? By Ted Twietmeyer
tedtw@frontiernet.net
5-14-6

OBSTACLES TO CURING THE DISEASE

The outbreak in south Texas which made big news recently has thus far provided no answers as to the source of the disease. There is a wall which exists in the science community, which is as difficult as climbing Mt. Everest for scientists thinking "outside the box." Scientists are inherently bound by peer review and the very culture that awards them their doctorates, to stay away from so-called "fringe sciences." This very mindset makes solving the source of this disease nearly impossible.

There is also the ever present pharmaceutical market problem. Big pharma will ignore any "treatment market" that isn't worth hundreds of millions to billions of dollars. And of course, the word "cure" when uttered by a doctor is akin to blaspheming God. It is never uttered or even thought about, even behind closed doors. Instead, the word "treatment" is always used.

DISEASE IMAGES FROM AN ELECTRON MICROSCOPE

1,200x magnification of fiber growing from skin [1]

700x magnification of a fiber growing back into the skin [1]

CHEMTRAILS AS A POSSIBLE SOURCE?

Since the only treatment that has been known to work is a very long term antibiotic therapy, this strongly suggests something foreign is present in the body. But what is it? Antibiotics are a catch-all therapy for many illnesses that defy explanation. These drugs have been used to treat early micoplasma infections, even though a micoplasma is considered as neither a bacteria or virus. All drugs can change the levels of the body's internal complex chemistry.

With Morgellons disease, there are two important aspects that must be considered. First we must crawl before we can walk. The first problem is HOW people contract it and second, what the pathogen is. Discovering the infection vector will shed tremendous light on the actual pathogen.The second aspect is effective treatment.

We must depart from conventional science to look at the cause of the disease. An open mind is required to consider what the disease vector may be. To start, a full comprehensive compliation of the background of each victim is required to build a database for study. Names are not required - only data. This includes geographic location, exposure to anything abnormal, such as abductions, chemical spills and being in the area of chemtrail fallout zones. According to current researchers [1] all 50 states have shown this disease, although it appears to be more prevalent in three southern states.

There is a strong similarity of Morgellons disease fibers to those found in man-made chemtrails as shown below:

Contrail Fibers under 60x magnification from [2]

Morgellons fibers under 60x magnification [1]

In the above images, we can see that many of the fiber sizes are the same, since both samples are under the same magnification.

Of course, we can't state conclusively these fibers are one and the same without a chemical analysis. Common characteristics of both types of fibers appear to be similar size and chaotic, uncontrolled growth. If these fibers are the result of highly advanced nanotechnology then we have found the disease, and possible who is behind it. But what would be the purpose of forcing this ailment on the population? Torture? To create a new pandemic in order to sell a new drug for a "treatment?" According to the Texas television news report, one young man who recently contracted the painful disease has committed suicide as a result of trying to deal with the pain.

Black nodules, long and short fibers that can't be pulled out and great pain are all highly effective in destroying relationships between couples. Put another way, the suffering is so great that participating in sexual acts are the last thing that victims of the disease will think about doing. The symptoms clearly make population control one important side-effect that cannot be denied. Perhaps south Texas has been selected as an experimental hot-spot. However, the disease has also been found in every state.

It is my hope that a researcher will consider this short essay as a starting point to consider looking for a CURE, and not a useless token treatment. We hope that this still unknown researcher will consider EVERY POSSIBLE VECTOR for this disease, including (but not limited to) nightime abduction experiments.

Ted Twietmeyer

www.data4science.net

REFERENCES

[1] - http://www.morgellons.org/images.html

[2] - http://www.carnicom.com/FibersNov2005.htm
increase 1776

The Smoking Gun For Morgellans Disease PostMon May 15, 2006 6:29 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.silentsuperbug.com/
mr. jones

PostMon May 15, 2006 5:26 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
"They (doctors) told me I was just doing this to myself, that I was nuts. So basically I stopped going to doctors because I was afraid they were going to lock me up," Bailey said.

Now you know why I don't trust doctors, yes i'm sure there are exceptions but i'm not entertaining the thought of trying to find one.

The incredible amount of torture being forced upon America is beyond pain.

And as i mentioned before, "if you're not with them your a terrorist!"
increase 1776

PostMon May 15, 2006 6:05 pm  Reply with quote  

Trusting Doctors?That's a touchy subject.The more scripts they write,the more vacation time in Hawaii.Doctors want to put fluoride in the drinking water.This coming from the same group that thought it was ok to put mercury in your fillings and in the vaccines.I trust them like I trust Dubya and the Bush /Nazis.
8gurl

Dr. Quacky PostTue May 16, 2006 5:46 am  Reply with quote  

Ya I don't trust doctors too much... they have prescription quotas just like police have ticket quotas.
I was seeking treatment for a 5 year chronic eye problem, and after having numerous tests done, including brain tests like EKG ect, the neuro doc tried to prescribe me PROZAC!! What a joke! I f@#$% laughed in his face. I then called and made a formal complaint about him, but I think the whole company is geared this way--get as many people on as many drugs as possible--garrunteed cash flow.
Speaking of my eye---this all started in 1999,, could be related to chemicals in air? They finally knocked it out after 6 MONTHS of antibiotics...
VERITAS25

PostMon May 22, 2006 6:01 am  Reply with quote  

I HAVE HAD THIS CONDITION FOR OVER 2 YEARS. i AGREE ABOUT COTTON PROBABLY BEING THE VECTOR. I BELIEVE THIS PARASITE IS BASICALLY AN AIR-BREATHING INSECT. THIS IS WHY IT STAYS ON THE BODY'S SURFACES. IT NEED TO BREATH. THE BEST METHOD OF TREATMENT IS TO COVER AFFECTED AREAS WITH A WAXY TYPE OINTMENT TO DENY IT AIR. HYDRO-CORTIZONE-10 IS WHAT I USE. THIS NOT A CURE, BUT IT STOPS IT FROM SPREADING.
VERITAS25
sammy

Treatment for fiber diseases... PostMon May 22, 2006 2:27 pm  Reply with quote  

I want to share with you a protocol that may work for you.

Purchase an Omron nebulizer.

Purchase MesoSilver from www.purestcolloids.com

Do not use the face mask but use the mouth pipe that comes with the nebulizer. When you breathe, breathe really deeply like you were trying to get as much of the now vaporized MesoSilver into your lungs.

Exhale through your nose.

Within a week you will have a Herxheimer reaction. Keep it up.

Another treatment option is to get a Bob Beck style of magnetic pulser and hit these things with EMP blasts.

Still another is using radionics or rife units.

Thanks!
marshalldudley

PostWed May 24, 2006 3:24 pm  Reply with quote  

The cause of Morgellons
I believe that the cause of Morgellons is not being found because no one is looking for the right causative agent. It is a case of not seeing the forest for the trees. However the cause it actually right there, easily visible but ignored since it does not conform to normal causes of diseases, much like it took a long time for prions to be accepted as the causative agent for BSE.

But first the facts:

1. Some years ago Monsanto begun experimenting with genetically modifying cotton. The primary modification was the addition of a gene which produces Bt toxin. This gene was obtained from a bacteria called bacillus thuringiensis.
2. Despite the fact that Monsanto has assured everyone that Bt toxin is not toxic to mammals, 1800 sheep recently died when they ate cotton plants which had this toxin in them. http://www.i-sis.org.uk/MDSGBTC.php
3. Plants will grow easily in any medium that provides nutrients. This is used for cloning plants, where a few cells are put in a nutrient and they will begin growing.
5. Cotton produces cellulose fibers, and black seeds.
4. Bt toxin when applied to the skin will cause death of the cells, and an ulcer to form.
5. When an ulcer forms, there are many nutrients available for a plant to use to grow.

Symptoms

1. An ucler forms, likely from Bt toxin.
2. Fibers grow, characteristic of cotton.
3. Fibers have been identified as being identical to cotton fibers.
4. Seeds, similar to black cotton seeds often form, but are smaller than normal due to the bizzare environment and lack of pollination and possibly other genetic modifications.

Verification

1. Verify that the fibers are cellulose, and essentially cotton (already done).
2. Verify that seeds similar to small cotton seeds develop (already done)
3. Test for the Bt toxin in the fibers and ulcer formed.
4. Use DNA and verify that these fibers ARE cotton. Compare DNA with the DNA from standard cotton and there should be some genetic differences, primarily a gene that codes for Bt, although Monsanto could have made other DNA changes, such as putting in a "terminator" gene to prevent fertile seeds from forming. (Monsanto has been developing the terminator gene through its acquisition of cotton seed breeder Delta and Pine Land Co)
5. Test the DNA of the fibers against fibers from Bt cotton to verify a similar or same genetics.

I hope this assists in finding something that will kill these things.

Marshall
Stephanie

fibers PostWed May 24, 2006 4:26 pm  Reply with quote  

You know what is made of cotton and contains red and blue fibers? OUR MONEY! Best way I know of to transmit a human-infecting pathogen. Cotton being alive has me freaked out. I watched a fiber from a Q-tip undulate like a worm this morning with my naked eye. It's really hard to find an area without air movement in order to be sure that it isn't your breath making the fibers move. I'm not sure some of the movement when you put your finger near them isn't static electricity, but the one I watched move moved without my finger being near it while I was holding my breath. One of those things I wish I didn't know about now, like dust mites....

Do you think that the hair electolysis zappers would have enough juice to kill the fibers? They are inexpensive and practically made for the task.

Stephanie

Sulfur PostWed May 24, 2006 4:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Has anyone tried ingesting high concentrations of garlic? Garlic contains sulfur and comes out your pores when eaten in large quantities. How about attacking this thing from inside your body vs. topically? Black walnut is anti-parasitic and useful for intestinal worm infections. Colliodal silver might be worth trying also.

Stephanie