Flight Explorer
Silver Orbs
News Archive

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile

Chemtrail Central > Health

Author Thread

morgellon's treatment PostMon May 29, 2006 4:07 am  Reply with quote  

Since you write that the parasite likes mucus in the body, what would happen if the mucus in the body was removed? Consider the fast "the master cleanser" aka the lemonade diet. You must follow it exactaly as the book says organic only. Post for others if it gives you any releif.

organic lemon, organic syrup and ceyenne pepper. See how the parasite likes that mixture. It will deplete the mucus from the body. Abstain from dairy and meat and you may find some releif god willing.

PostThu Jun 01, 2006 2:33 pm  Reply with quote  

Fox 40 news, Sacramento Ca. just ran the story of a "Morgellons" victim. verifying for the first time to the public this is a real deal, they also reported California to be one of the highest areas reporting this condition.
The victim who was initially diagnosed "bipolar" has vindication and was elated that now the public knows she was not "crazy". Medical offical's i.e. nurses and doctors report they are waiting for the CDC to direct them which way they are to proceed with treatment, before they respond to the public's concerns...
GO FOX 40!!!!!!!!!

Re: FIBER DISEASE ALERT: COTTON: A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER PostMon Jun 12, 2006 9:28 am  Reply with quote  

Originally posted by CliffMickelson

First, Some background:

Many participants here are aware of the emerging and so called "fiber or Morgellon's" disease.

But, I believe that it is neither. Instead, it is something much more than the sum of it's parts.

In the pursuit of answers, I have been led inexorably by the logic of research and observation to a destination that I would never have dreamed existed when I began this journey.

I myself, for three years, have fought a slowly losing battle against this disease's ravages.

In that time I have intensely studied it's methods and preferences.

Some months back, an accidental observation lead me in a new and alarming direction. It is this direction that I now take the reader.

I realize that what I have to say below is fraught with implications of danger.
If, as I suspect, the full truth of the matter were to out, the result would be large political, social, and economic destabilization and flux.

Be that as it may. The origin of this plague remains a mystery. The vector for it is becoming less of one. But as in all such things, a door once opened often leads to a hall of many more yet to be keyed.

My conclusions are backed with numerous physical samples and observational proofs. These are observations that can easily be made as well by the reader.

Rest assured, I assume only that I have discovered one of this creature's vectors. Albeit a vector that, in and of itself, is one that is curiously well suited enought that it would suffice to infect nearly every living human being on the planet within a space of a decade.

Many other vectors likely exist.

It is my hope that someday what I have found will enable someone else to discover the "WHY" of this curse, I believe that in the meantime, we are now about to open the door on the "HOW" it was that the fiber disease came to infect us.

There is an evil loose on the land. It is a creation of the darkest order and a monument to the foolishness of man.

It is here now, among us all.

As I type these words, and ... as you read them, this black evil shares and monitors the moment. It is uninvited, invisible and ubiquitous. Even now, it robs you and I. It steals the life force and fluids from your body giving in return nothing but despair, depression, chronic fatigue, and a broken immune defense system.

Welcome to the world of the Fiber Disease.

Some know it as Morgellons, but it is NOT the classic Morgellons disease of another time and place. (That affliction is one so mistakenly addressed at other sites.)

This is a new and more terrible curse.

Do not be so foolish as to think that you have escaped. You and the ones you love are even now at risk.

In the indigo mind of it's creator, the knowledge that, though completely submerged, even a drowning man must eventually gasp for air, has been advantaged. This "stroke of black genius" has sealed yours and my fate, and has guaranteed that we will drown, submersed in a flood of unseen affliction.

It is the proverbial worm in the apple, but this time, it is even more insidious.

Say hello to the worm in the cotton.

Now comes the Devil:

Cotton is our companion from the cradle to the grave. It is ubiquitous in the lives of nearly every human on the planet. There is no escape from cotton.

To infect the world's cotton supply with a parasitic simbiote worm/pathogen nexus would provide a vector matrix of unparalleled efficiency and invisibility.

From Q-tips to Kotex, T-shirts to Vitamin bottles, the flesh eating worm has proliferated.

It is a complex organism that often works in conjunction with a variety of pathogens such as Lyme disease.

It is opportunistic and often uses the body's own defenses against itself.

It is a shape-shifter and mimics body fluids and skin. It can mask it's own signature in ways that confound the most astute laboratory technicians.

And so it is that this organism functions on a variety of levels as well as in a variety of mediums.

Yet, there comes a stage, when,(once securely entrenched in it's victim)it becomes blatant in it's own arrogance.

It appears that the organism uses the body's own mucus defense system to encase itself and thereby gain carte blanche.

That function serves a variety of additional purposes, including secondary external vectoring.

In more than one stage of it's metamorphosis, it is extant not only in the olfactory, auditory and digestive and lower tract systems, but also in the blood.

Several of it's half dozen or so stages are advertised by the production of "fibers." These come in a wealth of varieties. The larger "hair-like" fibers, (generally black or dark brown in color) are a product that is generated by something smaller that appears to be accessing and creating lesions from within the body.

These larger fibers also will often invade a normal hair follicle and sometimes can be seen growing side by side with the regular hair. They then replace the normal hair by killing it.

The incredible speed with which these "hair fibers" can grow is a wonder to behold. However, it appears that vigilant removal will eventually allow any lesion or wound to heal. Otherwise the healing process remains blocked and the lesion or wound will remain open for months on end.

The smaller red, blue, green, and purple, fibers are also ubiquitous. They can be found in all locations. Besides in body fluids, I have trapped them outside in sticky traps and found them in some kinds of spider webs. They infest dusty corners of all locations and are easy to spot with a 10 or 20 power jewelers loop.

The micro hair-like snake, "Cotton" worm form is somewhat rarer. It is found both in the body and in it's vector of choice, Cotton.

It is also (for the most part) the only overtly active, (moving) fiber. It can be seen to undulate and twist like a snake when held in a pair of tweezers. It is heat sensitive and will often turn toward a finger or flesh held near to it.

If you want to know what it looks like and how it behaves, (and if you want to give yourself one HELL of a good scare) take a half dozen swabs or Q-tips and take a few minuets to watch the stranded filaments extruding from the Q-tip. Use a good magnifying glass. Hence, you will discover the 4th manifestation of this plague.

The "fiber" parasite, besides being a simbiote and/or an opportunist in conjunction with microbiological pathogens, exhibits 3 or even 4 different stages of metamorphosis. One of the most active of these is in the form of a thin white or nearly clear micro fiber. I am not talking about the red, blue or black micro fibers, or the larger hair like fibers, but a long thin strand like fiber that looks exactly like a single strand of cotton fiber. The only difference is that this fiber is alive. When stimulated, It moves, twists and undulates in a manner that reminds one of a hooded cobra. Many times it needs no external stimulation at all. It lives both in the body of warm blooded and cold blooded animals, as well as being found in it's vector of choice, cotton.

If you have a 10 or 20 power jewelers loop, and are so inclined, I would like to ask my readers to examine a dozen or so swabs or Q-tips, or cosmetic cotton balls.

Concentrate on watching the filaments that are sticking out randomly from the rest of the wound cotton. Give each one a min. or two of examination. Let us know if you see anything that appears to be acting in a rather "uncommon" cotton fiber manner.

Place the cotton beneath a jar if air movements are a problem.

Not all cotton appears to be infected, but much of it is. Of the last 5 boxes of Q-tips I bought and examined, 4 of them were full of these parasites.

On some of the individual swabs I found as many as 3 or 4 parasites.

I believe that another way these things are being vectored is in cotton socks and underwear that has not been sufficently sterilized during manufacture.

Sufficent sterilization may be a challenge. These organisms are highly resistant to both heat and cold. There are few household chemicals that affect them. I have seen them swimming in rubbing alcohol before! I usually dispatch them with either lacquer thinner or ammonia. Even then they can appear to function briefly while fully submerged in a vial of acetone or other thinners.

They are tough customers!

Interestingly enough, They can swim in petrol but they seem to have a violent and negative reaction to high salt concentrations. Sweat is a constant source of activation for the organisim. Any physical activity will usually bring many to the suface of the skin. It also apparently stimulates production of the hard black "pepperlike" pods.

They are also not fond of amonnia. It not only kills them, but prior to being terminated, it tends to irritate them to no end.

One final note. The initial sign of infection is usually a rash that itches intensely. This rash will bleed at once when scratched. It can last from a few days to a few weeks. Nothing will seem to remedy it. It is often mistaken for scabies or poison oak. No known medicine will soothe it. It will then suddenly disappear as quickly as it appeared. Upon occasion the rash may return briefly for a period usually shorter than the initial rash. This can happen any time within a year of the first outbreak.

Following the rash, a period of incubation occurs in the body of the host. This can take anywhere from 3 months to up to 3 years. Then, the worm emerges and the production of fibers begins. The worm lives on body fluids such as blood and spinal fluids. Chronic fatigue, open lesions and depression, and an impaired immune system leading to other complications, (in the same manner as AIDS works as a facilitator) are some of the higher visibility manifestations in this progressive state of the disease.

More to follow on the Cotton Connection in future posts.

M A Jones
increase 1776

PostThu Jun 22, 2006 4:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Cliff Mickleson will be on the Jeff Rense Program tonight.There are some new fibre photos posted at
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley

CONCERNING OTHER MORGELLONS ARTICLES PostFri Jul 13, 2007 11:04 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Everyone:

I have been receiving a lot of requests by readers for information as to where other articles I have written concerning Morgellons can be found.

I apologize for taking so long to reply to all of your kind and patient requests. Below you will find a link that will take you to a compendium of works I have written on this subject.

Also, a good selection of my writings can be found on the Morgellons page at

I am currently working on several new articles to be published shortly, including "MORGELLONS, THE SILENT DESTROYER" Which will deal with the lesser known but deady effects of this affliction.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful responses concerning the emerging plague that is Morgellons!

-Cliff Mickelson

Re: CONCERNING OTHER MORGELLONS ARTICLES PostTue Jul 17, 2007 2:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Originally posted by CliffMickelson
Hi Everyone:

I have been receiving a lot of requests by readers for information as to where other articles I have written concerning Morgellons can be found.

I apologize for taking so long to reply to all of your kind and patient requests. Below you will find a link that will take you to a compendium of works I have written on this subject.

Also, a good selection of my writings can be found on the Morgellons page at

I am currently working on several new articles to be published shortly, including "MORGELLONS, THE SILENT DESTROYER" Which will deal with the lesser known but deady effects of this affliction.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful responses concerning the emerging plague that is Morgellons!

-Cliff Mickelson

Hello Cliff,
thank you for keeping us updated on the Morgellon's research, your efforts are definitly appreciated...

PostFri Jul 20, 2007 5:03 am  Reply with quote  

Wow! I have a family member that is struggling with this parasite. It totally makes sense that this could be some sort of man made parasite! If you haven't seen the movie Emerging Viruses: Aids and Ebola, please see it when you get a chance. I have no doubt in my mind after watching that movie that HIV was a man made virus designed as biological warfare and was tested on a certain group/population (Africans. Gays and mentally challenged). I am telling you that there is a paper trail of proof. I would love to see the author of it study this....he is a genious!

The other thought is that this is a parasite (for lack of a better word) that has been created in nature because we as humans are so toxic that creatures have morphed into this very strong "thing" to detoxify ourselves. It has been proven that bacteria, viruses, parasites and molds can not only be created by the body for purposes of detoxification of environmental toxins, but that bacteria, viruses, parasites and molds were designed by nature to break down toxicity in the body so that the body can easily eliminate the poisins and toxins. There are actually a few physicains that are getting this and have injected cancerous tumors with salmonella, e-coli, herpes virus, pox virus,e tc and the tumors shrink down and sometimes disappear very that and with no side effects other than normal cold and flu symptoms (which is just the bodies way of getting rid of the degeneration after it has been broken down).

If this is a natural parasite/bacteria/mold that was not created by man, then I believe it morphed into this very strong thing because wen we naturally have a bacteria or virus for example, we are all taught to stop the process. Stop the cold, stop the flu, stop the yeast, stop the fever, stop the diarhea, stop the vomitting, etc etc etc. Wo, what do we do? We take antibiotics and numerous other medications to stop the symptoms. What we are actually doing is stopping the body from detoxifying (how else do you think toxins get out of us?) and then we add more toxins and poisions by putting medications in our bodies. Do you see the problem? We stop the natural detox process and keep addingmore poisions. On top of it, we have moved so far away from the natural eating habits of humans (raw meats, raw dairy, raw eggs, raw fruits and vegetable juices) and are adding even more poisions to our bodies.

Did you know that when you cook almost all foods, it produces highly caustic substances that store in the body? Our bodies are so full of poisions and when it naturally tries to move them out, we stop that from hapening. If this is truly a natrual non man made thing, then it is natures way of designing something really strong to detoxify us that drugs will not phase.

The secret when you are going through a detoxification process is what you put into your body as food. If a bacteria, virus, parasite or mold is "eating up" and breaking down toxicity in the body and you are putting more toxicity in your body (inclding toxins from cooked foods) then you will get sicker over time. But, if a bacteria, virus parasite or mold is breaking down toxicity in the body and you are putting foods that regenerate new healthy cells quickly, then you are getting healthier over time.

Read the book, Raw To Radiant: The Secrets to a long life of radiant health through raw foods, by Kim Cohen at It explains this concept in more detail. After that book, I would reccommend the works of Dr. Aajonus Vondreplanitz. He is the only modern day scintist studying this . His books take a little longer to grasp if you haven't read Raw to Radiant first.

Again, if it is natrual and not man-made, people should respond very well on the "Primal Diet". When you are up against something that is man-made like HIV it is definately more challenging, but I know that even people with HIV have responded amazingly well on the Primal Diet.
Raw Food

PostWed Aug 01, 2007 4:02 am  Reply with quote  

I have been looking to agrobacterium and I do think it is a prime contender for at least one component of this mess. To be specific it is Agrobacterium strain C-58. Lab created of course.
I have been doing some sleuthing regarding the patent etc. Follow the interesting clues.

I have been doing some researching regarding the patent etc. Follow the interesting trial of people.
Patent owned by huge CA COTTON grower, JG Boswell. I have been doing some sleuthing regarding the patent etc. Follow the very interesting trail of bread crumbs.

Patent info I have been doing some sleuthing regarding the patent etc.

A bit about the lineage of the company

Meet Grandpa Old $$$$$ and power Look for Grandpa in chart under Scotland illuminati.

I think the agrobacterium strain 58-C is a very good possibility.

PostWed Aug 01, 2007 8:52 pm  Reply with quote  

The sulfur based supplements can sometimes develop harmful components that instead of helping you only do you harm. It is quite recommended that from time to time you take some cleansing stuff like antibacterials and oxidants to freshen your body. I have my share of Curcumin every 4 months for 3 weeks in a row and I feel like a newborn afterwards.

CDC to investigate Morgellon's - finally! PostFri Aug 03, 2007 12:35 pm  Reply with quote  

The CDC has finally deigned to start an investigation into Morgellon's Disease, in the SF Bay area. Link:

MORGELLONS...ROLLING LIKE THUNDER THIS SAT. IN OGDEN UTAH PostThu Sep 18, 2008 5:50 am  Reply with quote  

Be there or be square!

The Charles E. Holman Foundation is honored to sponsor:

Bike Show/Bike Run

Awareness / Fundraiser

Sept 20th 2:00 in Ogden, Utah

Historic 25th Street and Grant

To Print the picture above as a Flyer Click Here

Entry Fee $20.00, Attendance FREE

COME JOIN US....Great Prizes, Raffles, Food And Live Music!

PLEASE RSVP with number in your party as there is limited space for the Bike Show

Hotels and Map:

Marriott is on site at the event

Marriott DISCOUNT!! Call 1-800-Marriott, Say "morgellons rolling like thunder bike show Ogden Utah" you will receive the Rolling Thunder group rate of $99!!!

Other Ogden Utah Lodging

We would like to give a Huge Thank You to Laur for organizing this event. A special Thank You to the town of Ogden, Utah for supporting Morgellons awareness. Many Thanks to all the volunteers!

From this link:

PostThu Sep 18, 2008 1:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the heads up Cliff, don't know if I can make it but I'm glad you posted it. I have been wondering if there were any new findings coming from the study being done in Sacramento at Kaiser, any info would be great. Dr.'s in my area are still in denial about the disease, and our local hospital administrator had never heard of it before I mentioned it to him, at least that is what he said. Keep us posted on your events...

PostThu Sep 25, 2008 7:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi StarMan1

Nothing yet from the CDC/Kaiser study. They are due to release a preliminary report in the next few weeks. I don't hold a great deal of expectation for the study. Too many holes in it's protocal and very underfunded. As you probably already know....The past history of the CDC/Kaiser nexus is on fraught with nightmares.

Off the record reports I have been recieving from patients involved in the study have been somewhat disturbing! (to say the least)

We shall soon see if the business model holds!

Phase I Summary Report PostSun Dec 21, 2008 3:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Yesterday I was given a paper copy of a report on Morgellons, from a public health care professional whom I initially introduced to the knowledge of the disease approximately three years ago. At the time, none of the health care professionals in the community where I live (including a local dermatologist) had ever heard of this disease or condition before my mentioning it to them, and now because of the efforts made by this community here on site, they are educating themselves by researching the available information.
The report I was given can be found at, and is called

"Phase I Summary Report
Recovery of Morgellons-Related Particles From Water Samples

When visiting the site last, after viewing the paper copy, I found the report there to be a bit of a mess with pictures overlapping text etc. so I emailed the site to make them aware, hopefully it is corrected soon.
Receiving this report from this individual yesterday was a significant victory for the efforts of the individuals who participate on this site and others, who are truly trying to raise the awareness of the public at large to some of the most serious dilemmas facing us in these trying times. Participating on a site like this one comes with its risk and its rewards. Some say were fringe, (or worse) I tend to think that sometimes were just ahead of the curve. Anyway, Cliff if you’re out there and you’re still reading here, Thank You!!! for your efforts, they are paying off and more people are waking up.
Hopefully, vindication is as sweet with respect to the chemtrail issue. For this individual at least, more people are listening with an open mind and that is a big plus.
Richard Burgeson

This is scary PostSat Mar 28, 2009 11:55 am  Reply with quote  

All you hear about is bird flu. This Morgellans disease has popped up in several countries around the world and has the potential of a pandemic. Scientists are ignoring it like usual. I asked what happens if nicotine is present this way earlier in posts. Do smokers get it or does a nicotine patch disrupt the Morgellans disease? No one came forward. I now know that not only do smokers get this, the disease is being blamed on smokers. Like aids these microbes do not pick and choose their hosts. Smoking has nothing to do with it. It did answer an important question though and I will expand as far as my education in this area will allow.

The pesticides banned in Europe and should be banned elsewhere are manufactured by certain companies who use unethical practices to make sure the market is not only open to their product but, keep their market share in number 1 place. This Morgellans is obviously manufactured to survive the pesticides described. Someone with an agenda sees and opening. Whether this is done by the pesticide manufacturers or simply a need for nicotine resistance to carry out the method of deployment I do not know. I do know this biotech nightmare was produced with survivability. It would be worthless if it were not. Again the smokers have been made the scapegoat. Actually if a man has trouble with molds, mildew, or fungus smoking was a good way to deal with problem. See above nicotine used as a pesticide. It also has herbicide properties. The tobacco plant has survivability also.

Chimera - bio-techniques - Cross breeding animal, plant, and mineral forms to create new lifeforms. We aren't talking about gene splicing here. We are talking about recombining DNA and/or RNA. Morgellans needs complete sequencing. Does the head and tail of Morgellons DNA or RNA match a known life form, no doubt so. If it does we will have identified the base organism. If not simple just got removed from the equation, if both don't match the base organism could be anywhere in the chain. Is there identifiable nano technology found in the structure? I don't have the background to do this work, but, you really really have to ask the government why this work is not being done. used to have a picture with a bee stuck down by Morgellans. I don't know if they still have it, I am not a member and can not check. I have Bumble bees that live within the walls of my home. I have seen the membrane missing from the wings of some dead ones just like the description of the bat wings. I have not seen a bee killed in the manner of Morgellans except only in this picture. It is an indication though that this disease is not at all choosy of it's hosts.
Thomas Jefferson. " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."