News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
FIBER DISEASE ALERT: COTTON: A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER!

Chemtrail Central > Health

Author Thread
CliffMickelson

FIBER DISEASE ALERT: COTTON: A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER! PostMon Nov 22, 2004 9:43 pm  Reply with quote  

Greetings:

First, Some background:

Many participants here are aware of the emerging and so called "fiber or Morgellon's" disease.

But, I believe that it is neither. Instead, it is something much more than the sum of it's parts.

In the pursuit of answers, I have been led inexorably by the logic of research and observation to a destination that I would never have dreamed existed when I began this journey.

I myself, for three years, have fought a slowly losing battle against this disease's ravages.

In that time I have intensely studied it's methods and preferences.

Some months back, an accidental observation lead me in a new and alarming direction. It is this direction that I now take the reader.

I realize that what I have to say below is fraught with implications of danger.
If, as I suspect, the full truth of the matter were to out, the result would be large political, social, and economic destabilization and flux.

Be that as it may. The origin of this plague remains a mystery. The vector for it is becoming less of one. But as in all such things, a door once opened often leads to a hall of many more yet to be keyed.

My conclusions are backed with numerous physical samples and observational proofs. These are observations that can easily be made as well by the reader.

Rest assured, I assume only that I have discovered one of this creature's vectors. Albeit a vector that, in and of itself, is one that is curiously well suited enought that it would suffice to infect nearly every living human being on the planet within a space of a decade.

Many other vectors likely exist.

It is my hope that someday what I have found will enable someone else to discover the "WHY" of this curse, I believe that in the meantime, we are now about to open the door on the "HOW" it was that the fiber disease came to infect us.

-CliffMickelson

There is an evil loose on the land. It is a creation of the darkest order and a monument to the foolishness of man.

It is here now, among us all.

As I type these words, and ... as you read them, this black evil shares and monitors the moment. It is uninvited, invisible and ubiquitous. Even now, it robs you and I. It steals the life force and fluids from your body giving in return nothing but despair, depression, chronic fatigue, and a broken immune defense system.

Welcome to the world of the Fiber Disease.

Some know it as Morgellons, but it is NOT the classic Morgellons disease of another time and place. (That affliction is one so mistakenly addressed at other sites.)

This is a new and more terrible curse.

Do not be so foolish as to think that you have escaped. You and the ones you love are even now at risk.

For...

In the indigo mind of it's creator, the knowledge that, though completely submerged, even a drowning man must eventually gasp for air, has been advantaged. This "stroke of black genius" has sealed yours and my fate, and has guaranteed that we will drown, submersed in a flood of unseen affliction.

It is the proverbial worm in the apple, but this time, it is even more insidious.

Say hello to the worm in the cotton.

Now comes the Devil:

Cotton is our companion from the cradle to the grave. It is ubiquitous in the lives of nearly every human on the planet. There is no escape from cotton.

To infect the world's cotton supply with a parasitic simbiote worm/pathogen nexus would provide a vector matrix of unparalleled efficiency and invisibility.

From Q-tips to Kotex, T-shirts to Vitamin bottles, the flesh eating worm has proliferated.

It is a complex organism that often works in conjunction with a variety of pathogens such as Lyme disease.

It is opportunistic and often uses the body's own defenses against itself.

It is a shape-shifter and mimics body fluids and skin. It can mask it's own signature in ways that confound the most astute laboratory technicians.

And so it is that this organism functions on a variety of levels as well as in a variety of mediums.

Yet, there comes a stage, when,(once securely entrenched in it's victim)it becomes blatant in it's own arrogance.

It appears that the organism uses the body's own mucus defense system to encase itself and thereby gain carte blanche.

That function serves a variety of additional purposes, including secondary external vectoring.

In more than one stage of it's metamorphosis, it is extant not only in the olfactory, auditory and digestive and lower tract systems, but also in the blood.

Several of it's half dozen or so stages are advertised by the production of "fibers." These come in a wealth of varieties. The larger "hair-like" fibers, (generally black or dark brown in color) are a product that is generated by something smaller that appears to be accessing and creating lesions from within the body.

These larger fibers also will often invade a normal hair follicle and sometimes can be seen growing side by side with the regular hair. They then replace the normal hair by killing it.

The incredible speed with which these "hair fibers" can grow is a wonder to behold. However, it appears that vigilant removal will eventually allow any lesion or wound to heal. Otherwise the healing process remains blocked and the lesion or wound will remain open for months on end.

The smaller red, blue, green, and purple, fibers are also ubiquitous. They can be found in all locations. Besides in body fluids, I have trapped them outside in sticky traps and found them in some kinds of spider webs. They infest dusty corners of all locations and are easy to spot with a 10 or 20 power jewelers loop.

The micro hair-like snake, "Cotton" worm form is somewhat rarer. It is found both in the body and in it's vector of choice, Cotton.

It is also (for the most part) the only overtly active, (moving) fiber. It can be seen to undulate and twist like a snake when held in a pair of tweezers. It is heat sensitive and will often turn toward a finger or flesh held near to it.

If you want to know what it looks like and how it behaves, (and if you want to give yourself one HELL of a good scare) take a half dozen swabs or Q-tips and take a few minuets to watch the stranded filaments extruding from the Q-tip. Use a good magnifying glass. Hence, you will discover the 4th manifestation of this plague.

ADDITIONAL NOTE AND REEMPHASIS ON STAGE FOUR COTTON FIBER MIMIC:

The "fiber" parasite, besides being a simbiote and/or an opportunist in conjunction with microbiological pathogens, exhibits 3 or even 4 different stages of metamorphosis. One of the most active of these is in the form of a thin white or nearly clear micro fiber. I am not talking about the red, blue or black micro fibers, or the larger hair like fibers, but a long thin strand like fiber that looks exactly like a single strand of cotton fiber. The only difference is that this fiber is alive. When stimulated, It moves, twists and undulates in a manner that reminds one of a hooded cobra. Many times it needs no external stimulation at all. It lives both in the body of warm blooded and cold blooded animals, as well as being found in it's vector of choice, cotton.

If you have a 10 or 20 power jewelers loop, and are so inclined, I would like to ask my readers to examine a dozen or so swabs or Q-tips, or cosmetic cotton balls.

Concentrate on watching the filaments that are sticking out randomly from the rest of the wound cotton. Give each one a min. or two of examination. Let us know if you see anything that appears to be acting in a rather "uncommon" cotton fiber manner.

Place the cotton beneath a jar if air movements are a problem.

Not all cotton appears to be infected, but much of it is. Of the last 5 boxes of Q-tips I bought and examined, 4 of them were full of these parasites.

On some of the individual swabs I found as many as 3 or 4 parasites.

I believe that another way these things are being vectored is in cotton socks and underwear that has not been sufficently sterilized during manufacture.

Sufficent sterilization may be a challenge. These organisms are highly resistant to both heat and cold. There are few household chemicals that affect them. I have seen them swimming in rubbing alcohol before! I usually dispatch them with either lacquer thinner or ammonia. Even then they can appear to function briefly while fully submerged in a vial of acetone or other thinners.

They are tough customers!

Interestingly enough, They can swim in petrol but they seem to have a violent and negative reaction to high salt concentrations. Sweat is a constant source of activation for the organisim. Any physical activity will usually bring many to the suface of the skin. It also apparently stimulates production of the hard black "pepperlike" pods.

They are also not fond of amonnia. It not only kills them, but prior to being terminated, it tends to irritate them to no end.

One final note. The initial sign of infection is usually a rash that itches intensely. This rash will bleed at once when scratched. It can last from a few days to a few weeks. Nothing will seem to remedy it. It is often mistaken for scabies or poison oak. No known medicine will soothe it. It will then suddenly disappear as quickly as it appeared. Upon occasion the rash may return briefly for a period usually shorter than the initial rash. This can happen any time within a year of the first outbreak.

Following the rash, a period of incubation occurs in the body of the host. This can take anywhere from 3 months to up to 3 years. Then, the worm emerges and the production of fibers begins. The worm lives on body fluids such as blood and spinal fluids. Chronic fatigue, open lesions and depression, and an impaired immune system leading to other complications, (in the same manner as AIDS works as a facilitator) are some of the higher visibility manifestations in this progressive state of the disease.

More to follow on the Cotton Connection in future posts.

Regards:

-CliffMickelson
Greema

Reply to Cliff PostTue Nov 23, 2004 2:14 am  Reply with quote  

Hi Cliff,
I have previously emailed you regarding my slides that were sent by a mutual friend named Linda. I had hoped to hear back from you.
I am recalling a post I read at NUSPA board about a year ago.
There was a statement about cotton in Haines underwear being the source of this disease and that there had been an accidental release of some bioengineered cotton seeds which contained silkworm cells to kill other insects .
You may all ready familiar with this URL http://www.consciouschoice.com/issues/cc1209/geneticcontroversy1209.html
I am in agreement with what you are saying but I am also seeing and treating myself for an oomycetes pathogen. The widely used mosquito spray Laginex /Lagenidium giganteum is now known to cause disease in human beings. I always suspected it but now it has been confirmed. http://www.doctorfungus.org/Educatio/conf_highlights/focus14/pdf/focus14_abs_42.pdf#search='human%20disease%20in%20lagenidium'I see more than one pathogen in my body and oomycetes is jjust one of them.
The others you mentioned seem to be there as well. I have observed the writhing white strands as well.

I am treating myself for oomycetes which is a protist in disguise. I am getting some good results with Mycoxan and Candex along with copper, oregano oil and an antiprotozoal from the rainforest called guaco. I have cellulose /glucan residue from the oomycetes on my normal tissue. This has been identified by a lab with microspectroscopy. I need to get this pathogen off of my body because it is is a natural food for insects and bacteria. You may not be convinced that oomycetes is a partof this pathogen but I can tell you that it is responding to treatment and the cellulose component is being expelled. The oomycetes family has motile zoospores which look very worm-like.

I have no financial interest in any of the products but if you are suffering from this disease then don't be without hope. I was deathly ill with this pathogen for 7 years. I thougt I would be dead by now I felt so toxic and had given up.

I will look forward to your follow-up on this topic.

Best Wishes,
Greema

Last edited by Greema on Tue May 02, 2006 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
CliffMickelson

PostTue Nov 23, 2004 10:34 am  Reply with quote  

Greetings, Greema:

Thank you so much for the encouraging words and the excellent information. I have recently had a great deal of trouble with my email and so I am not aware if I answered your former letter to me or not. AOL has decided to edit my inbox and sometimes I get nothing and other times I get deluged! I do try to answer most of my email, but then occasionally it gets too overwhelming and I have to call my old buddy, Mr. Delete, in order to save the day.
Being an agent for several intenet sites, one does get a lot of email at times.

I can relate when you say that you thought you would be dead by now. These things get into all parts of the body. I have them in large numbers in my lungs. I can imagine the damage they are doing. Do you still have them as bad? It looks like there is no way to ever get away from these things. My entire house is contaminated and no matter how hard I clean, it is a waste of time. Someday I will just toss in a match and be done with it! That should clean things up!

Interestingly enough, I have noticed that these things don't like salt. Not much else seems to phase them though! Doesn't it seem to you that this organisim is just a little bit too well adapted to the human body? I confess I have never seen anything like it in all my life. There is something very wrong about this disease. I suppose we shall never find out.

Thanks for writing.

I will be posting the mext article in the morning.

-CliffMickelson
Greema

To Cliff PostTue Nov 23, 2004 7:20 pm  Reply with quote  

As you have mentioned, there is definite dislike of salt. There is another website that you may or may not be familiar with at http://www.lymephotos.com/ that has a recommended cure for this pathogen of salt and Vitamin C. I am not sure I agree with what their various conclusions are regarding the identification of the pathogen but some people seem to have results with their cure. Others have reported elevated blood pressure and diarrhea.
I would bet the farm that some of this pathogen is from the oomycetes family. First of all the lab identification is cellulose. The pathogen I have has components that greatly rememble mold or fungus. True mold and fungus contain chitin. I have had 10 fungual cultures done and as many negative results for fungus even though I can observe strands of conoctic aseptate hyphae on my slides.
The true test of this fact is that I was able to get a dermaologist to view my slides of hyphae in his office. He prepped this slide with KOH solution and put it under the scope. First he looked and smugly asked me to take a look. Lo and behold, there was nothing left of my sever hyphal strands on the slide. I was taken aback. I didn't understand how that could happen at the time. Live and learn they say. After more research I found that KOH is commonly used to look at fungus since it will dissolve all other materials on the slide except the chitin residue of the fungus. It will readlly dissolve cellulose and that's exactly what happened.
I now had more information to narrow down my search. I needed to find a fungus-like pathogen which contained aseptate conoctic hyphae.
This shape ruled out candida which is septate hyphae and the pathogens Muror and rhizopus since they contained chitin. That pretty much left me with the oomycetes family . I was not happy to learn this . The Irish potato famine pathogen p.infestans, downy mildew. pythiosis, and saprolegnia were among the family along with 500 plus other varieties.
The oomycetes family is a freshwater mold by name but has only recently be understood to be a protist which mimics the shape of mold. They do not like salt.
In aquarium fish there is a disease that is called Ich. In larger fish it is called saprolegnia and infests salmon and a few other varieties. These are more of the oomycetes family. All members of oomycetes have motile zoospores.
To shorten up this long story I will tell you that the fibers I have on my body were hollow, cellulose, fluorescent and were blue , red and whitish as well as crystalline . This led me down the rabbit holle to bioengineered fibers containing pathogens.
I next focused on oomycetes pathogens that were being bioengineered into pesticides and Lagenidium Giganteum came on the scene as a bioengineered Mosquito larvacide . It was touted to be harmless to mammals It was in the form of "mycelium and oospores " to quote the pan pesticides data base. Sounds like fibers to me. A common practice in making biofibers is to add fluorescent marker dyes. Luciferase and Green fluorescent protien could account for the color and fluorescence Of these strands.
A short time later it was documented that a number of dogs had died from an emerging new oomycetes pathogen called Lagenidium Giganteum.
It presented in cutaneous lesions like pythiosis and then went systemic.
I called an expert in the field named Leonel Mendoza and asked him some questions about this emergent new pathogen.
He said it presented much like pythiosis but was even faster to become systemic. I asked him about human implications land he said "only dogs have it " Since the disease, pythiosis he compared it to was zoonotic I really believed that it could possibly be a human pathogen as well.
Just last week I was made aware of the article written by Amy Grooters that indeed the harmless mosquito pathogen Lagenidium Giganteum was now a human disease. There was never a mention of the mosquito pesticide in any of the illness reports. That same University had an ongoing research project on campus as well making bioengineered pesticides. Of course they found that pathogen , they knew what to look for. Colleges get grants for research from the government. No mention of their approved pesticide was ever mentioned. Go figure-
The Morgellons organization as well as a study by NUSPA both show the largest numbert of cases of this unknown fiber diseaseare reported from Texas , Florida and California. These were the same three states that were doing the most extensive spraying with Laginex. Targets of choice included rice fields and soybean fields in addition to wetlands and theme parks. . California even had a stronger strain of their own for use. That has now been discontinued without explanation.
There is an ELISA test that is available from Pan American Labs to detect antibodies from both pythium and lagenidium.
Physicians don't even know it exists. I have not been able to get one of theses tests. It is very frustrating to be on an HMO.
Cellulose and glucans (sugar) comprise the structure of oomycetes.
Humans have no enzymes to break down this pathogen in the human body.
The cellulose glucan resudue is a natural food for many insects. Infestation with insects can also add to the pathogen as well as bacteria.
I know that the form of lagenidium used for this spray is bioengineered and the cells of many other creatures have been used to make this product durable and give it longevity In it's natural state lagenidium is a frail and scarce form of oomycetes . In its bioengineered state the product stays active for about a month as used and will go into a encysted dormant survival phase which lastws for up to 7 years. God only knows what the other types of cells were that are a part of this pathogen.
I am doing very well on the holistic medication I am taking. It has been of great help to deal with this disease as a fresh water protist.
The Mycoxan is superior for being able to penetrate the cell walls and kill the pathogen, research xanthones. The candex is a must because it contains the enzymes cellulase and hemicellulase which is in fact the enzyme from another variety of mold that is know to break down the cellulose residue. The copper and Guaco address and protist aspect of this disease.
I must say it has been great getting rid of all 30+ nonhealing lesions on my body and well as feeling much better. I will continue my regimen for a while though. It may take a while to break down all encysted spores and get them out of my body. From time to time I am still getting white hardened exudate coming out of my skin. It is a process but so far so good.

Love,
Greema
CliffMickelson

PostTue Nov 23, 2004 10:39 pm  Reply with quote  

Greetings, Greema:

Well, I suppose that in order to focus on the positive, we can all be thankful for the many things we have learned while attempting to understand what is happening to us, eh?

However, in my case, the more I learn, the less I seem to know!

In your opinion, is it possible that we are dealing with more than one monster, perhaps one that is joined at the hip with another?

It seems to exhibit charactoristics of a score of creatures, all of them very unsavory.

How many vectors exist for this thing?

That cotton is one of the vectors for a portion of what ever kind of hydra this is, is a fact I have plenty of evidence for. I have also a great deal of evidence that supports the theory that the red, blue, black, and purple fibers are being airborne. (Chemtrails?)

So how many ways is this thing killing us?

By the way, I wonder if there is somekind of message in the fact that all the colors found to date in the inert cellulose fibers are darker colors. Why no yellow, orange, green, etc?

The larger hair like fibers that extrude from leisons are often (in my case) connected to a bloblike mass that looks like a drop of mucas with little specks floating in it. The whitish clear worm that is found in cotton products also can be found entwined in these "blobs.' I have also literally "ripped" them from under the first layer of my skin, leaving a bloody track. They don't like that action at all and get very put out about it! They go nuts on the end of tweezers. They can vary in length up to 4 inches. Diameter is about the exact same size as a normal cotton filliment. The ones that I have removed from Q-tips and cotton wadding are all quite long. That leaves me to suspect that the shorter ones I have removed from my skin are just portions of larger ones.

These things are too common in cotton products in my area. I can't vouch for other regions, but my case files have reports from around the world so I imagine that there are Q-tip users everywhere!

If you have the time, take a good look at some cotton and let me know if you see anything odd. Hopefully you won't, but I suspect that with enough looking, you will unearth this spawn of hell in your own environment. Mist the cotton lightly with warm water if need be. Some times they play possum. I have found as many as three to four parasites on some swabs. I opened a vitamin bottle the other day and the wadding was literally "alive". A major gross out!

Your research at your end of things is highly impressive and I will attempt to follow it closely. I am interested in any and all methods of portential cure and hope that you will keep me updated on an ongoing basis.

Thanks!

-CliffMickelson
Greema

To Cliff PostTue Nov 23, 2004 11:53 pm  Reply with quote  

I will certainly look into the cotton connection. I have seen multiple types of structures under the scope. Some of them I am still clueless about.
There seem to be many people with colored fibers as well as many other manifestations in addition to those. If the intent of this chemtrail bioengineering is being aimed at having a negative effect on humans then it would be likely that the mix of pathogens is variable. The people in southern climates report more insect infestation in addition to the fibers. It may be someone's goal to keep the entire disease as confusing as possible.
One thing that occurrs to me is that the coloration of the strands could be the same even if the pathogen inside is different. In some of my slides I have shown US currency just to show the coloration of the strands in money.
In the old days these identification fibers were linen or cotton. I am sure they are biofibers with genetic marker dyes at this time. These fibers are the same color as the fibers in my skin. Such a coincidence. The fibers were possibly manufactured by the same contractor. (Volume discount)
I will read with interest about what you have found in cotton. I wonder if your pathogen is most likely to infect people with compromised immune systems . I am beginning to wonder if the entire "Baby Boomer" generation is being systematically eliminated with autoimmune diseases
one person at a time.

Love,
Greema
CliffMickelson

PostWed Nov 24, 2004 3:03 am  Reply with quote  

Greetings, Greema:

Interestingly enough, In my observations, I have found the colored fibers encased in the little ameoba like mucus blobs as well as by themselves inside of leisons as well as all over the external portions of the body.

There seems to be substantial evidence that they are produced in the body by this organisim. However, I believe that production within the body is not the only source of these things, since I, (as have you) also find them to be in a never ending supply, both out of doors and in the home.

Around here, there are hundreds of thousands of them within a 50 foot radius. These can be found freely in the environment, both in my home and out of doors.

Another oddity that I have noticed is that there has been an increase in the number of red fibers I have catalogued in the last 5 months. It used to be that the red fibers were actually rather rare. Another curious anomally is the appearance of purple fibers. They are a new addition to the happy family. I sometimes wonder if the fibers have chamelion-like capabilities, becouse the purple matches several pieces of clothing I am fond of wearing recently.

Nonetheless, the function of the colored fibers remains clouded to me at this point. Many guesses come to mind, but I believe you are on the right track with this.

There is no doubt in my mind at all as to the nature and purpose of the white, or translucently clear (and very rarely lightly tan) cotton fillament like fiber. It is the incarnation or the adult "get" of the parasite itself in one form or another.

It has been my observation that when a leison appears, a person can remove the ameoba-like mucus blobs, the prodtruding "dead flakes of skin-like appendages", and the large tubeular hair like fibers that grow in the wound and by so doing, can gain some instant temporary relief from the chronic low level pain at the site. However, the leison remains and the hair fibers return, usually within an hour. This is because, (in my case) there is still a cotton worm lurking in there somewhere. However, the effect upon the leison should one be fortunate enough to snag and remove the cotton worm is dramatic. I have had leisons clear up within half a day after such a removal. Other times, if part of the cotton worm is accidently left in the wound, it seems to regenerate and the wound stays open.

This particular creature seems to exhibit a strong ability to sense flesh.

I have seen them follow my finger around the cotton swab like a snake watching a mouse.

If you brush lightly against them they instantly attatch themselves.

The leisons in and of themselves are a source of interest. Is the leison there because the parasite needs an open sore? It would at first appear so, because it seems as though the parasite is endowed with the capability of neutralizing the bodies repair mechanisims in that locality.

If the leison was simply due to excess numbers of parasites partying hardy, then it seems that the wound would soon expand and cover the entire body from head to foot, eh?

One other thing that occurs to me. I wonder if there is a patent somewhere on this thing or on similiar manifestations. If the parasite was produced for evil intent, or if perhaps if it was produced in China , such records may not exist. The Chinese are notorious for Patent theft and copyright theft so I imagine that a Chinese produced organisim may have to be traced over there.

As time goes on, and as I learn more and more about this thing, it just seems too adapted to humans to be anything but a deliberate attempt to debilitate or exterminate a large number of the population. That is just an opinion, but it is what my intuition, based on hundreds of hours of observation and study, tell me. The worst of it is that no one knows yet where this plague leads. I can't imagine that it just suddenly "goes away" one day. More likely it leaves a dead or seriously debilitated victim who may as well be dead. I know that this thing functions inside the body as well as outside. What happens when it gets into the brain? Scans show no normal enlargements in body organs as would be the case normally, but I hasten to stress that we are not dealing with a "normal" parasite.

Heck, most labs can't even find the ones that are OUTSIDE the body, or that I provide them with on a slide, much less inside the body with a scan!. To many folks still thinking inside the box and failing to overcome the obstacles posed by the way they were trained to approach problems.

-CliffMickelson

-Cliff
Greema

PostWed Nov 24, 2004 6:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Cliff,
When I first started studying these fibers and was looking for a reason for the coloration of the strands I also considered phycobilins. Let me explain what those are with this URL

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/glossary/gloss3/pigments.html

I have also found the purple strands and wondered if it was some transitional coloration between the red and blue strands.
I have also found many of the colored fibers in several states. Quite remarkably , I have a sister who lives in Kennybunkport Maine. Her home had no strands to be found. The airspace is also restricted over that particular coastal town due to the presence of the home of a former president. ( 'nuff said)
Because the fibers have been shown to be fluorescent there may also be some technical equipment that would be able to track the distribution of these strands . I believe that the strands carry an electrostatic charge that
drawn to the electrical signals of other living things.
I don't think there is an simple answer or pathogen involved in this disease. I do think that cellulose has been used as part of the pathogen since humans have no specific way of expelling it from their bodies.
In nature the oomycetes Saprolegnia is one of the few pathogens that will actually attack the flesh of live crestures. It can utilize the fat and blood sugar of living creatures and leaves a carbon residue in it's wake.
One of my first attempts to see if there was any merit in my cellulose theory was to buy some Super Ich Plus made by aquatronics for fish pathogens and apply it to some of my lesions. It contains malachite green and quinine . It is not a recommended product for human use but I have been so ill at times that I stopped worring about slow death by carcinogens.

http://www.fishstuff.net/aquatronicssuperichplus.html

It readily began to kill the lesions but the problem was that it didn't penetrate deeply enough to destroy the root system. Much like cutting off an ivy plant, for each lesion I got rid of , two more would emerge in the surrounding area to replace it.
Until I began to address the disease internally the superficial lesions would proliferate. Even if this component disease proves to be something other than bioengineered oomycetes there is definitely cellulose residue involved with this. That information is from the microspectroscopic analysis of a lab. Another possible culprit for the cellulose could be cyanobacteria.
http://www.plantphysiol.org/cgi/content/full/127/2/529

That is another entire world in itself but very possibly something to look at as a component of the pathogen. Some of my specimens resemble anabaena or oscillatoria.
I would strongly recommend the Candex as a means to break down the cellulose with cellulase . It is widely available on the web. I am just going to read your post on cotton. It makes me happy to know that someone else is hot on the trail of this scourge.

Love,
Greema
CDsNuTz

PostThu Nov 25, 2004 2:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Last edited by CDsNuTz on Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Greema

Tetrasil PostThu Nov 25, 2004 8:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi and Happy Turkey day to you!
I read about the tetrasil and decided to buy some of the topical preparation just to have on hand. My hubby has psoriasis and it sounds like it might be something worth a try on lesions from this disease as well.
I am lucky that I have gotton rid most of my lesions but there are still a few hardened areas of tissue that almost look like callouses. I will try it on those to see if it helps . Thanks for the post.

Love,
Greema
Peter2

Re: FIBER DISEASE ALERT: COTTON: A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER PostSat Dec 11, 2004 2:05 am  Reply with quote  

Greetings all,

I am a newbie from Germany. I have been reading ChemtrailCentral for quite a while now. I first recognized chemtrails here in the beginning of April this year. Since then it has slowly but continously gotten worse. We are being sprayed practically every day now.
Are they doing that in Russia and China too ???

After reading this report on the cotton worm I did what Cliff suggested.
I went into the bathroom got those Q-tips and lo and behold, on almost every swap there were those beasts. It was a hell of a (good) scare.
I'm no biologist but I have never seen nor read about this kind of Cotton worm. What is it, does it really go inside human bodies and what does it do there?
Has anybody else noticed them?

Peter

quote:
Originally posted by CliffMickelson
Greetings:

First, Some background:

Many participants here are aware of the emerging and so called "fiber or Morgellon's" disease.

But, I believe that it is neither. Instead, it is something much more than the sum of it's parts.

In the pursuit of answers, I have been led inexorably by the logic of research and observation to a destination that I would never have dreamed existed when I began this journey.

I myself, for three years, have fought a slowly losing battle against this disease's ravages.

In that time I have intensely studied it's methods and preferences.

Some months back, an accidental observation lead me in a new and alarming direction. It is this direction that I now take the reader.

I realize that what I have to say below is fraught with implications of danger.
If, as I suspect, the full truth of the matter were to out, the result would be large political, social, and economic destabilization and flux.

Be that as it may. The origin of this plague remains a mystery. The vector for it is becoming less of one. But as in all such things, a door once opened often leads to a hall of many more yet to be keyed.

My conclusions are backed with numerous physical samples and observational proofs. These are observations that can easily be made as well by the reader.

Rest assured, I assume only that I have discovered one of this creature's vectors. Albeit a vector that, in and of itself, is one that is curiously well suited enought that it would suffice to infect nearly every living human being on the planet within a space of a decade.

Many other vectors likely exist.

It is my hope that someday what I have found will enable someone else to discover the "WHY" of this curse, I believe that in the meantime, we are now about to open the door on the "HOW" it was that the fiber disease came to infect us.

-CliffMickelson

There is an evil loose on the land. It is a creation of the darkest order and a monument to the foolishness of man.

It is here now, among us all.

As I type these words, and ... as you read them, this black evil shares and monitors the moment. It is uninvited, invisible and ubiquitous. Even now, it robs you and I. It steals the life force and fluids from your body giving in return nothing but despair, depression, chronic fatigue, and a broken immune defense system.

Welcome to the world of the Fiber Disease.

Some know it as Morgellons, but it is NOT the classic Morgellons disease of another time and place. (That affliction is one so mistakenly addressed at other sites.)

This is a new and more terrible curse.

Do not be so foolish as to think that you have escaped. You and the ones you love are even now at risk.

For...

In the indigo mind of it's creator, the knowledge that, though completely submerged, even a drowning man must eventually gasp for air, has been advantaged. This "stroke of black genius" has sealed yours and my fate, and has guaranteed that we will drown, submersed in a flood of unseen affliction.

It is the proverbial worm in the apple, but this time, it is even more insidious.

Say hello to the worm in the cotton.

Now comes the Devil:

Cotton is our companion from the cradle to the grave. It is ubiquitous in the lives of nearly every human on the planet. There is no escape from cotton.

To infect the world's cotton supply with a parasitic simbiote worm/pathogen nexus would provide a vector matrix of unparalleled efficiency and invisibility.

From Q-tips to Kotex, T-shirts to Vitamin bottles, the flesh eating worm has proliferated.

It is a complex organism that often works in conjunction with a variety of pathogens such as Lyme disease.

It is opportunistic and often uses the body's own defenses against itself.

It is a shape-shifter and mimics body fluids and skin. It can mask it's own signature in ways that confound the most astute laboratory technicians.

And so it is that this organism functions on a variety of levels as well as in a variety of mediums.

Yet, there comes a stage, when,(once securely entrenched in it's victim)it becomes blatant in it's own arrogance.

It appears that the organism uses the body's own mucus defense system to encase itself and thereby gain carte blanche.

That function serves a variety of additional purposes, including secondary external vectoring.

In more than one stage of it's metamorphosis, it is extant not only in the olfactory, auditory and digestive and lower tract systems, but also in the blood.

Several of it's half dozen or so stages are advertised by the production of "fibers." These come in a wealth of varieties. The larger "hair-like" fibers, (generally black or dark brown in color) are a product that is generated by something smaller that appears to be accessing and creating lesions from within the body.

These larger fibers also will often invade a normal hair follicle and sometimes can be seen growing side by side with the regular hair. They then replace the normal hair by killing it.

The incredible speed with which these "hair fibers" can grow is a wonder to behold. However, it appears that vigilant removal will eventually allow any lesion or wound to heal. Otherwise the healing process remains blocked and the lesion or wound will remain open for months on end.

The smaller red, blue, green, and purple, fibers are also ubiquitous. They can be found in all locations. Besides in body fluids, I have trapped them outside in sticky traps and found them in some kinds of spider webs. They infest dusty corners of all locations and are easy to spot with a 10 or 20 power jewelers loop.

The micro hair-like snake, "Cotton" worm form is somewhat rarer. It is found both in the body and in it's vector of choice, Cotton.

It is also (for the most part) the only overtly active, (moving) fiber. It can be seen to undulate and twist like a snake when held in a pair of tweezers. It is heat sensitive and will often turn toward a finger or flesh held near to it.

If you want to know what it looks like and how it behaves, (and if you want to give yourself one HELL of a good scare) take a half dozen swabs or Q-tips and take a few minuets to watch the stranded filaments extruding from the Q-tip. Use a good magnifying glass. Hence, you will discover the 4th manifestation of this plague.

ADDITIONAL NOTE AND REEMPHASIS ON STAGE FOUR COTTON FIBER MIMIC:

The "fiber" parasite, besides being a simbiote and/or an opportunist in conjunction with microbiological pathogens, exhibits 3 or even 4 different stages of metamorphosis. One of the most active of these is in the form of a thin white or nearly clear micro fiber. I am not talking about the red, blue or black micro fibers, or the larger hair like fibers, but a long thin strand like fiber that looks exactly like a single strand of cotton fiber. The only difference is that this fiber is alive. When stimulated, It moves, twists and undulates in a manner that reminds one of a hooded cobra. Many times it needs no external stimulation at all. It lives both in the body of warm blooded and cold blooded animals, as well as being found in it's vector of choice, cotton.

If you have a 10 or 20 power jewelers loop, and are so inclined, I would like to ask my readers to examine a dozen or so swabs or Q-tips, or cosmetic cotton balls.

Concentrate on watching the filaments that are sticking out randomly from the rest of the wound cotton. Give each one a min. or two of examination. Let us know if you see anything that appears to be acting in a rather "uncommon" cotton fiber manner.

Place the cotton beneath a jar if air movements are a problem.

Not all cotton appears to be infected, but much of it is. Of the last 5 boxes of Q-tips I bought and examined, 4 of them were full of these parasites.

On some of the individual swabs I found as many as 3 or 4 parasites.

I believe that another way these things are being vectored is in cotton socks and underwear that has not been sufficently sterilized during manufacture.

Sufficent sterilization may be a challenge. These organisms are highly resistant to both heat and cold. There are few household chemicals that affect them. I have seen them swimming in rubbing alcohol before! I usually dispatch them with either lacquer thinner or ammonia. Even then they can appear to function briefly while fully submerged in a vial of acetone or other thinners.

They are tough customers!

Interestingly enough, They can swim in petrol but they seem to have a violent and negative reaction to high salt concentrations. Sweat is a constant source of activation for the organisim. Any physical activity will usually bring many to the suface of the skin. It also apparently stimulates production of the hard black "pepperlike" pods.

They are also not fond of amonnia. It not only kills them, but prior to being terminated, it tends to irritate them to no end.

One final note. The initial sign of infection is usually a rash that itches intensely. This rash will bleed at once when scratched. It can last from a few days to a few weeks. Nothing will seem to remedy it. It is often mistaken for scabies or poison oak. No known medicine will soothe it. It will then suddenly disappear as quickly as it appeared. Upon occasion the rash may return briefly for a period usually shorter than the initial rash. This can happen any time within a year of the first outbreak.

Following the rash, a period of incubation occurs in the body of the host. This can take anywhere from 3 months to up to 3 years. Then, the worm emerges and the production of fibers begins. The worm lives on body fluids such as blood and spinal fluids. Chronic fatigue, open lesions and depression, and an impaired immune system leading to other complications, (in the same manner as AIDS works as a facilitator) are some of the higher visibility manifestations in this progressive state of the disease.

More to follow on the Cotton Connection in future posts.

Regards:

-CliffMickelson
Peter2

Re: FIBER DISEASE ALERT: COTTON: A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER PostSat Dec 11, 2004 11:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Sorry, again, just curious and concerned.

Has anybody actually looked at those cotton swabs?
Is this real (then we have a problem?)
or do Mickelson and I see ghosts?

Peter
fightem

Fatigue PostSun Dec 12, 2004 5:10 am  Reply with quote  

Has anyone else experienced a growing fatigue. Up until about a week and a half ago, I got up at 5:00-5:30 a.m. Now I am not getting up until 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. and feel like I could sleep virtually all day!!

Another thing is my vision...it seems to be getting harder to see clearly.

I live in the Phoenix, Az area and we have been getting just blitzed lately. My husband has called the EPA 2x asking them what they might recommend to protect his family from all of the aircraft activity/pollution. Of course they said there is no problem and therefore nothing to protect against!! Yea, right!!

Please let me know if you are also experiencing fatigue. Thanks, LCR

PostTue Dec 14, 2004 4:16 pm  Reply with quote  

Greeting to CTC fightem,

What I would do is what a friend of mine did, test your blood for titanium, barium, and aluminum first. If you don't use a lot of sunscreen and don't eat food with dyes and artificial coloring, you shouldn't have high titanium levels. The friend I mentioned is a strict vegetarian, and never uses sunscreen, and doesn't like wild mushrooms (another low level source of titanium).

Great Info Here PostWed Dec 15, 2004 12:28 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks Cliff and Greema for some really interesting info and links
It is a lot to read and think about.
I forwarded it to Poco Loco who has been working on these fibriles since 1999. Back in 1999 ~ 2000 ? , we had a guy at Cliffords site (or here?)
or at the defunct "contrailconnection"? that went by the handle of "Degembemon" (sp) that posted a topic
"Eureka, I found it under the Blacklight" about getting a tube type blacklight and some clean black cloth and seeing what you could "catch" from the air.
So I went down to Radioshack, got the light, got a brand new wrapped in plastic black (cotton) T shirt from K Mart, and went down to work at the farm on a Saturday afternoon.
I took the shirt into a darkroom and put the blacklight on it, it was just black. Then I put the shirt on and went outside and worked for four hours. Then I went back in the darkroom and put the blacklight on the shirt and it was littered with blue fluresent fibriles, and just a very few red ones.
The real shock was that the fibers were INSIDE the shirt as well as outside, yet I had kept the shirt tucked into my pants. The fibers were not just up around the neck or arm areas either, they were everwhere inside and outside the shirt. Worse yet I turned the light on myself and they were on my face, in my eyebrows, around my nose, ect
Well I went home and they were all over the place, on the dogs, all over the carpet, Poco Loco then found a source of battery powered blacklight, and we both could find them outside on the ground in rural areas far from civilization.
Your idea about gene spiced and cotton is quite possible, also the bio insecticide concept.
Poco Loco once found the fibriles in sealed vitamin pill bottles in the cotton, and they also are pressed into our paper money. Most of them look "vacant" "dehydrated" twisted, some with slight mycellular buds comeing off the hypha.