comments on strange fumes PostSun Jan 09, 2005 4:01 am  Reply with quote  

Julian Penrod
4 Fairfield Avenue
West Caldwell, New Jersey 07006
(973) 220-1601
julianpenrod@comcast.net

January 8, 2005

To all:

I pointed out that the lack of animal casualties from the "tsunamis" was suspicious. Every media outlet is talking about it, more than in any other case, where animals' sense may have prompted them to avoid disaster, such as, say, during the Mt. St Helens eruption. It's almost like the media desperately want to inculcate the notion of animals knowing about the "tsunami", because they could sense it coming, so that, when other strange aspects of the "tsunamis", people would ascribe it to "sixth sense". To be sure, I am at least willing to acknowledge an animal sense, but, coupled with the extremely limited size of the waves in the pictures, and the fact that Indian Ocean residents should have known just by the supposed "earthquake" rumblings - that, so far, no one has acknowledged feeling! - that there would be tidal waves, the purported destruction and loss of life seem completely unrelated to any assault by the oceans.

One suggestion I made was that there was a wholesale gassing of the populations, with the "tsunamis" being used to cover up and explain away the situation! A species specific nerve gas attack could go a long way toward explaining a lot of what was seen.

And therein lie a number of other suspicious details.

About 3:30 p.m., on Friday, January 7, 2005, along Roseland Avenue,.in Caldwell, New Jersey, my wife said she noted a smell like "acid" or "photographic developer" in the air.

Today, Saturday, January 8, 2005, at about 3:30 p.m., there was a Haz Mat Emergency Reponse truck, parked on Bloomfield Avenue, near Verona, just east of Caldwell, New Jersey. They seemed to be working on ground near a small stream that still runs through the area. This brings up memories of a report, in The Star Ledger, of an emergency clean-up of a "heating oil spill", near the old Essex County Jail Annex, which is near - not close by, but near - where the Haz Mat team was, today. But the "heating oil leak" occurred Tuesday, January 4, and was supposedly cleaned up that day!

Saturday, too, there was a report of a chlorine gas spill from a tanker train in South Carolina! Yahoo reports that at least nine people have died from the gas.

And, Thursday, January 6, 2005, the Star Ledger reported on "fumes" in a local school, but they credited those to nearby construction.

And Swamp Gas suggests HAARP being responsible for the "tsunamis" in the Indian Ocean. To be sure, I am extremely skeptical about that, because anything as big as the faux "tsunamis" would, likely, require a large amount of energy, and something like that would produce quite a show! A nuclear explosion under water could be concealed more easily than, say a sudden burst of auroral energy. And I'm not even sure that much energy has ever been shown to be isolated in a small working area of the aurora. There was a suggestion of satellite mounted lasers being used to create the patterns of crop circles. Certainly, anything that could produce a shape that could be described as a "vortex" might be able to cause a significant effect on the surface of ocean water! But, like an auroral discharge, this could produce huge amounts of ionized gas, most notably, ozone!

Overall, there seems to have been a lot of instances of chemical fumes, lately, and a lot of attempts to explain them away! Perhaps diluted traces of whatever was released in the Indian Ocean have traveled to the United States, and the government needs to represent them as something else! It can be helpful if any who are aware of any other cases of strange fumes since December 24, 2004 share them. It seems just too coincidental to be coincidence.

Julian Penrod
Swamp Gas

Re: comments on strange fumes PostSun Jan 09, 2005 4:43 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by julianpenrod

And Swamp Gas suggests HAARP being responsible for the "tsunamis" in the Indian Ocean. To be sure, I am extremely skeptical about that, because anything as big as the faux "tsunamis" would, likely, require a large amount of energy, and something like that would produce quite a show! A nuclear explosion under water could be concealed more easily than, say a sudden burst of auroral energy. And I'm not even sure that much energy has ever been shown to be isolated in a small working area of the aurora. There was a suggestion of satellite mounted lasers being used to create the patterns of crop circles. Certainly, anything that could produce a shape that could be described as a "vortex" might be able to cause a significant effect on the surface of ocean water! But, like an auroral discharge, this could produce huge amounts of ionized gas, most notably, ozone!

Julian,

What I postulated was a Z plane direction in Electromagnetic Longitudinal waves, modulated by other waves, similar to digital FM synthesis, but on a much larger scale, which is strangely pointed downward or Earthward in the HAARP array. This coincides with Tesla's "Earthquake Machine", which is the one I mentioned shut down the power on Long Island. He said that it would loosen plates about to quake, using the earth itself as a resonator. HAARP is obviously used for more than High Altitude Ionosphere research.

PostSun Jan 09, 2005 7:02 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm still new and have to do all the nessecary research on HAARP, but i do think it's strange the occurences of gas or fumes lately.

thick black swirly clouds - reaked of gasoline
north dallas, tx | Jan 7th

http://chemtrailcentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7801
Swamp Gas

PostSun Jan 09, 2005 7:15 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by soulcore
I'm still new and have to do all the nessecary research on HAARP, but i do think it's strange the occurences of gas or fumes lately.

That's what happens when Swamp Gas is in a thread. Very Happy

It could be fuel dumps from planes, as even debunkers admit that occurs.

even more comments on strange scents PostSat Feb 12, 2005 5:54 am  Reply with quote  

Julian Penrod
4 Fairfield Avenue
(973) 220-1601
julianpenrod@comcast.net

February 8, 2005

To all:

At about 5:52 p.m., on Tuesday, February 8, 2005, in the parking lot of the West Caldwell Shop Rite, on Passaic Avenue, we suddenly smeeled a strong scent like candles burning. It wasn't any of the scented candles that you see. This was the slightly sweet, pungent smell of tallow or beeswax candles. There wasn't anywhere nearby, that could have candles burning in it. Besides, this smell was so strong, it couldn't have come from just a few candles burning in a house, even one nearby! Shortly after we smelled the scent, a prop plane flew overhead, no more than a couple of hundred feet high, traveling south. At about 6:13 p.m., one fire engine, and one engine alone, left the fire house next door to us, with its siren going, and traveled east along Bloomfield Avenue. If there was a fire, it seems the engines would have gotten going sooner than that, and more than one would answer. Also, the scent of burning candles was only in the Shop Rite parking lot, not in our own parking lot.

Julian Penrod
julianpenrod

still more comments on strange scents PostSat Feb 12, 2005 5:57 am  Reply with quote  

Julian Penrod
4 Fairfield Avenue
(973) 220-1601
julianpenrod@comcast.net

February 11, 2005

To all:

At about 6:45 p.m., on February 11, we encountered a strange isolated region of unusual scent. Just north of the playground in Grover Cleveland Park in West Caldwell, for forty to fifty feet traveling north, along the walking path, there was a powerful scent like the cherry flavor in hard candies. We encountered the scent suddenly. Even a foot before we sensed it, we had no hint of it. Walking back, the same way, no more than five minutes later, the weakest spot of the scent was still as weak, but the most powerful area, just north of the playground, was a bit less powerful, on the way back.

It should be mentioned, too, that, in the February 11 edition of The New York Times, the article, "Antiterror Test to Follow Winds and Determine Airborne Paths", it was announced that, on a clear, rainless day, with light wind, sometime between March 7 and March 21, Jerry Allwine, an engineer with the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, in Richland, Washington, will prowl the rooftops of several buildings surrounding Madison Square Garden, releasing colorless, odorless, supposedly safe samples of a variety of gases lumped together as perfluorocarbon tracers. A network of 31 different sensors surrounding Madison Square Garden will collect the samples of tracers, to develop a "model" of the movement of winds throughout the area, purportedly to address the possibility of "terrorists" releasing dangerous gases in The City.

They assure, in the article, that the tests will be conducted entirely with "federal funds". Apparently that is supposed to reassure the people that they are not going to be paying for this project. But all federal funds come from the taxpayer, anyway!

Leaving aside the fact that, for a city like New York, 31 sensors stations is far too few to develop anything like a valid model, Madison Square Garden is not necessarily a very representative area of the city to use for a test. Also, light winds might not circulate samples as much as an adequate test might require. Also, poisonous gases might have a different molecular weight than perfluorocarbons, and might behave differently! Also, "terrorists" might be tempted to take advantage of the hole in the "analysis" and actually opt to release a gas during a rainy day so that it would fall to earth in the rainwater and poison people that way!

There is, though, a immensely glaring point to be addressed!

The tests are being used to examine the idea of "terrorists" releasing a poison gas from a rooftop, and that gas striking the populace. But the "debunkers" have already repeatedly opined that "it is impossible for any chemical or gas, or even particulate matter, released from high up, to filter down to the ground"! Even a thick trail of vapor, dozens of miles long, represented absolutely no threat to those on the ground, because gases, chemical droplets and particles, released that high up, would never fall to the ground! Yet, now, the federal government, whom the "debunkers" have never demonstrated a willingness to disbelieve, suddenly characterize this as an eminent problem! An apparently common difficulty for the inveterate liar is the fact that, sooner or later, and probably repeatedly, they will come to rely on points they themselves tried to discredit, in order to accomplish their machinations! This is one reason why hypocrisy is an all but universal quality of deceit, and those who engage in hypocrisy cannot any of them ever be taken as unquestionably trustworthy!

Follow-up tests are also said to be scheduled for August 2005 and March 2006. So, supposedly, they are saying that the winds in New York during all the other months are like those either in March or August!

Julian Penrod
Bryan R. Dozzi

PostSat Feb 12, 2005 3:29 pm  Reply with quote  

Feb 12,2005.

Friends:

1. On Thurs of this week (Feb 10), after one of our sparkle-clear nights (I live in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains in a small community called Dobbins, CA) , I was up with the wife who was going off to work.

2. It was just at dawn and I looked to the east and saw the usual mountain clouds. About en minutes later I looked up again and there in the north-east quandrant of the sky was the unmistakable X of the chemtrail intersect. It was stark against a clear blue background and then I went outside and the rest of the sky to the west looked just like the photo by Norrin Radd which initates this site.

3. The trails stayed all morning and then dissipated by early afternoon.

4. These trails are done , I suspect by high level USAF planes as there wasa trail left by a plane that flew over at very high altitude.

5. It was verifiable that something had been done because I detected a necessity to clear my throat a lot in the late morning and rest of the day as I had to be outside and work on a project (I am a liesenced carpenter).

6. It is interesting to note that today at dawn and this first light it is clear and I am waiting to see how comprehensive this chem spraying is.
Basically, I am resigned to the fact that the "Gov't" ie. the New World Order
is trying to "dispose of " as many of us as it can. I use the word dispose because that is the mind -set of this form of incarnation. WE are insignifant
digits to them and only exist , if they "wish" , to serve their purpose.

7. Why I like forums such this one, is that the info is getting out to more and more people. You have to point out to people the chem trails neighbours , people you meet in the passing . Tell them to Look Up as is stated by an astute observer in this forum.

8. Thus, a greater awareness is initiated . After that, and here is what it may be difficult for some of us to come to terms with; it may or may not
come to fruition as in a mass call for an explanation. IT IS UP TO EACH INDIVIDUAL BEING TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO.

Until again.