Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Prophecy about Pope's death

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
kathaksung

PostFri Feb 01, 2008 11:45 pm  Reply with quote  

532. We need an honest, transparent election (Iowa Primary lesson 1) (1/13/07)

Obama wins Iowa - a state with 92% white population. Why a white state which generally considered conservative has elected a black candidate? It means American people are too resentful to the policy of current government. They hate Iraq war and the loss of civil right.

How can we have this result? Because Iowa Democratic Primary Caucus is an honest, transparent one. Residents gathered at the site on time to discuss their choices then raise their hands. The counting is present, direct and clear. Voters know the result right away. It makes an election hard to be rigged.

As we have seen the mainstream of public opinion is to change the status quo, then Ron Paul should have won the Iowa Republican Caucus too. He has more distinctive flag than Obama has. But he only got 10%. Why? He obviously lost to a corruptive vote system in Iowa Republican Primary - ballot counting.
The ballot was counted by election office. Then an officer would tell you the result. A number can be faked or altered easily. Voters can hardly verify it individually.

This is proved in New Hampshire Primary:

Quote, "Voter Fraud Against Paul Confirmed in Sutton, N.H
By admin | January 8, 2008

Sutton with 100% reporting reported 0 votes for paul but poster in Sutton posted:
My mom, aunt, and dad all voted for RP today in my hometown, My mom and aunt both work passing out ballots, and checking them off. I just looked at the politico map and it says their town has ZERO votes for Ron. Now i know that there isn’t corruption on voting in that little town, so where they reported it must be. What do I do, anyone know???

http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=655#more-655

Greenville Vote Discrepancy SAME as Sutton

Moreover, when Sutton had been found out, they quickly added 31 votes, and cited ‘human error.’ What is their excuse for this source, now showing Greenville at 25 votes:

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=news0807

The problem is, you have to take what they told you but can't verify it. They could tell you it's zero, that forgery is easy to be find out. They could also tell you it's 31 (or 25) then it is hard for you to confirm it's a rigging while the real votes may be 131 or 125.

-----------------

This is a covert totalitarian country. They select president by rigged election. (They control the voting office by intelligence) and justify the result by fake poll. (They manipulate public opinion by media)

533. "Change" what? (Iowa lesson 2, A covert totalitarian) (1/18/0Cool

Obama won Iowa Demo Caucus with a great victory, a big conflict to what poll predicted that Clinton led other Demo candidates. He owes the victory to "people want a change". The other candidates, Clinton and Edwards, also followed to claim that they are for "change" too. The ridiculous thing is, nobody dares to say what they try to change. It's a taboo. The utmost limit they could go is "to change the status quo". That's it. They stopped here.

What is the status quo? Let's review seven years since Bush stole the seat of US president. In his regime, US suffered 911 attack which now majority of American people think government more or less involved in. With that as justification he activated two wars in Mid-east: war on Afghanistan and war on Iraq. The government also passed Patriot Act - a law that seriously hurt civil rights of people. Bush also signed a lot of Presidential Directive and executive order to expand police power and erode civil liberty. In his ruling, torture and warrantless eavesdropping blossom and prosper. What else has he achieved? A high national debt you have to pay later.

So what is mainstream of public opinion for "change"? Simple, abandon the war policy, (withdraw from Iraq), invest money in domestic society (spend more for society than on war expense) and recover civil liberty. But even such a simple opinion became a taboo, a scarcity for candidates. They dare not to put it at the point of slogan. All they can do is shout "change". Change what? They dare not say.

In fact, despite most of GOP candidates (belongs to Bush regime, the target of change) the current leading Demo candidates are the same. Hillary and Edwards, both voted for Patriot Act and Iraq War authorization Bill. In this main point, they are no difference to Bush. How hypocrite they are when they cried "change". They should be the target of change. Even Obama is a puppet too. He voted for Patriot Act and voted for the bill for funding the Iraq war, although he voted against Iraq war authorization bill. People have nothing else to choose. Among three rotten apples, they have to choose the lesser one.

The only candidate with a distinctive flag is Ron Paul. He is anti - Iraq war and insists the value of civil liberty. But in a covert totalitarian, a disfavor of the Inside group will never win in a manipulated election.

Not only candidates dare not speak out what people are thinking, (maybe due to the media censorship) the Iraq war and civil rights topic are also the taboo of media. In election news from mainstream media (in my area, Mercury News which I collected a pile of newspaper) there are a lot of report about religious topic, immigration or medicare or sometimes even about economy. All these are long existed problem not related to Bush regime much. They just avoid to touch the topic of Iraq war and civil liberty. (notice what TV and newspaper report on campaign news)

"Change". Change what? Ask your candidate.

It's sad to see such a phenomenon. Candidate shout of "change" but dare not say what to change. That is totalitarian. People, candidates dare not speak up. Then an election became a puppet show. The Inside Group pick up candidate through rigged election. (Feds controlled election office) and make people believe the result through fake poll. (manipulated media).
kathaksung

PostWed Feb 13, 2008 1:21 am  Reply with quote  

534. Feds strategy (Iowa lesson 3) (1/23/0Cool

1. Pre-conception mind control. Iowa is a small state. Its Primary used to be neglected by media. But this time Media beat the drum to propaganda the Iowa Caucus in advance, said it's important because in most recent two elections, Iowa picked up the right choice - Bush. It hints that an Iowa choose President would be President of US. So Feds prepared two winners of their own in both parties: John Edwards and Mike Huckabee.

2. Bush is an unpopular president. He can sit on that chair due to the corrupt voting system. But after eight years bad performance, it's hard to keep GOP in top position anymore. The Insiders group has to have one of their own representative - John Edwards, to be the leading candidate of Demo. The tactic:

(1) Three years preparation. Edwards was planted in Iowa for more than three years before 08 Caucus. How can an individual, not very popular in his party, be so sure that he could win the next election that he even sacrifice four years to move to a small state? He is not that foresight. It was a strategy planned by his master - Feds.

(2) Create a cold weather to prevent rivals' supporter from attending. (Iowa Demo Caucus count on the heads of attendants) Feds created deadly cold temperatures and dangerous roads condition on Caucus day. Edwards' supporters would come to vote (Most of them informants of Feds, vote under discipline) while others may be halted by harsh weather.

(3) They thought a white domain, conservative state would prefer a white man to a woman or black.

Feds almost succeeded in this strategy. The nearly four years hard work in local Iowa and cold weather worked. Edwards beat the Hillary - a big banner of Demo of Bill Clinton, although it's a small, one point victory of 30% vs. 29%.

But Feds loses to the will of people. It didn't expect people are so resentful that they turned out despite the cold weather, abandoned racial prejudice to vote for Obama. People want change.

3. Why Feds planted Edwards in Iowa, not big state like Florida? Because Iowa is a small state easy to be influenced and be propagated as indicative. Giuliani runs Florida because there is more votes there. It's practical. Feds ran Iowa for its psychological operation. Iowa Demo Caucus count on heads of present voters. It's direct and clear and honest. Winning an honest campaign will justify the later rigged ones. I believe if Edwards had won the Iowa, then he would have been rewarded most victories in later primary of other states. The rest campaign count on ballots - a system easy to be rigged.

To reach their goal, Mercury News - the tool of the Feds - introduced the counting method of Iowa Demo Caucus in detail one day before the voting. The purpose is to show people: see, (if) Edwards win the first caucus, it's honest. So there will be no doubt when he wins all the way of other campaign. Only Feds under-estimated the indignation of the people. It failed in Iowa Demo caucus.

4. Un-common sense. Obama won Iowa Caucus because it was an honest voting. People view him the one who can cause change. Huckabee won Rep's Iowa with no reason. Just because the ballot counting is a corrupt system easy to be rigged.

The two favorites of the Feds, Edwards and Huckabee, are unpopular compare to their rivals. They too, have much less campaign fund then their rivals. Huckabee's victory may indicate Feds will send its representative to the president chair in rogue's way. They can manipulate a poll number or voting result willfully. No matter how unreasonable it is.

535. Huckabee and Evangelical (Iowa lesson 4) (1/28/0

Why I say Huckabee is a representative of the Feds?

1. Media blew the trumpet on Iowa Primary to hint that it had correctly selected the president in recent primaries. It hints that Edwards (planned to win Demo Caucus though failed) or Huckabee would be the next US President. It is a pre-conception mind control. I view it as Feds' intention.

2. Huckabee was unpopular compare with other Republican's candidates. He also has less campaign fund than his rivals. How could he jumped to the leading seat? He is said conservative, so are the most of other GOP candidates. Is he a Bush basher? Then nobody can compare with Ron Paul. Does he have any extraordinary policy to appeal public? None. How could he suddenly become a hot idle and win the Iowa Primary? The media voluntarily cooked his news. (compare to how media deliberately censor the news of Ron Paul) Since the election office and the media are manipulated by Feds, I view him as Feds' candidate.

Anyhow, media gave a reason why Huckabee won Iowa - it says religion lift him to victory. When did President election become a religious campaign? Is it for a politician or for a missionary? It's as ridiculous as that a man won the CEO of a big firm because he identifies himself as an evangelical. The media says, "Affable Huckabee wins over evangelical voters."

3. Although it is absurd, I think media - a traditional mind control tool - this time tells truth. I view evangelical voters as a power base of the Inside group who controls this country. "Evangelical voters" doesn't mean majority of Americans but the will of the Inside Group. Here is the story how Feds related to this power base and how its representative announcing its annual plan in the name of prophecy.

Quote, "John Ashcroft to teach class at Va. college
By Richard Willing, USA TODAY

One month after leaving office, former U.S. attorney general John Ashcroft has a new job: He'll be a part-time professor at a Christian university run by television evangelist Pat Robertson

<http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-03-16-ashcroft-teach_x.htm>

Quote, 'Pat Robertson Predicts Worldwide Violence, U.S. Recession in 2008

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

NORFOLK, Va. - On Wednesday's "700 Club" broadcast, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network predicted that evangelism will increase and more people will seek God as the chaos develops.

Last year, Robertson predicted that a terrorist act, possibly involving a nuclear weapon, would result in mass killing in the United States.

<http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319728,00.html>

1. When Feds has the technique to alter climate, such like create hurricane, earthquake.... while people don't know there is such kind of technique, they would believe it's work of God. (Hurricane Katrina, 2005 South Asia tsunami...)

2. When Government insider used to activate false flag terror attack (911 attack, anthrax letter....)to grab power and money from people, innocent people thought it was done by Al Qaida, Saddam....

3. While Feds controlled the election system by their informant or assets, it's easy to rig the election. That's how Bush could be selected twice and Ron Paul always be neglected.

You know the trick, then you know so said God for Pat Robertson is Feds. He just announces their annual plan in advance. Plan sometimes went soured due to the situation. But he still goes on with his psychological operation under the cover of evangelical broadcaster. He had predicted Bush would be president. (they control media and election office) He almost successful in prediction of nuclear attack in 2007. (Remember 8/31/07, a B-52 mis-loading nuclear missiles and flying over US continent) Now re-consider the meaning of his words:"evangelism will increase and more people will seek God as the chaos develops."
If Feds call you and defame my message, it is a tactic of intimidation. They don't want people know the fact.
It also proves what I wrote are truth. They are afraid of it.
kathaksung

PostSat Feb 23, 2008 1:00 am  Reply with quote  

536. Feds and Obama (2/3/0Cool

It seems Feds has a deal with Obama and chooses him as the most favorite of Demo candidate.

1. Mercury News - a tool of Feds - recommends: Barack Obama as Demo candidate and John McCain as GOP candidate. That's not a decision based on opinion or policy but on Feds' intention. John McCain is famous for his "Bomb, bomb, bomb Iran.". If Mercury News is anti-war, then it should have picked up Ron Paul. But it chooses a warmonger. Then why it picks up Obama in Demo instead of Clinton?

2. From Republican's platform, Obama is easier to be defeat than Clinton. So they would rather have Obama as their rival. Or in another word, it will be more reasonable to defeat Obama in a rigged election. Obama may represent mainstream public opinion. So what. Ron Paul has a more distinctive flag, hasn't Feds successfully put him at the bottom? With same tactic they can easily defeat Obama. Justify it as Americans are not ready for a black president.

3. Even if Obama wins. He is easier to be manipulated than Hillary. Hillary, backed by a huge Demo party machine, has to take care of the interest of the Demo Party more or less. Obama is a new berry. He has not that burden. He will satisfy Feds demand more than to his party.

4. Bush is awarded by two terms of US President because he loyally carries out the policy of Feds. DOJ got Patriot Act and warrantless eavesdropping, DOD got fat budget and war. Feds got their own representative as their head: Ashcroft, Gonzalez, Mukasy. This time, when they failed to get Edwards as Demo president candidate, they have him as their future head - Attorney General.

Quote, "Attorney General Edwards?

WASHINGTON, D.C. - Illinois Democrats close to Sen. Barack Obama are quietly passing the word that John Edwards will be named attorney general in an Obama administration.

http://www.creators.com/opinion/robert-novak/attorney-general-edwards.html

537. Missile murder attempt under the cover of meteorite (2/8/0Cool

To coordinate the election, to improve the image of Republican Party, the news about war on terror significantly reduced recently. Feds tried not to relate GOP to notorious Bush's "achievement". US casualty in Iraq drops to a new low. Al Qaida and militants take a vacation . Terror attack warning is less heard - which was once so prosperous in mid 2007. Do you still remember the gut feeling of Chertoff, Mueller and other "terror" experts who warned feverishly in July 07? Media tries its best to avoid the issue of "Iraq war", "war on terror", "warrantless wiretap". To reduce the criticism on Bush to the least.

The terror attack, mostly are manipulated by Feds, I think. They try to make it a big one to distract the framed case on me. The case is so big that in 18 months Feds had closed (or tried to close) the Bay Bridge for 5 times. The recent silence on "terror attack" news doesn't mean the persecution is postponed. It goes on, in another way - in a form of natural disaster. In early February, I found such a topic in a web-site. "50/50 chance we die on January 24"

Quote, "Asteroid 2007 TU24

A meteor the size of a sky scraper is coming dangerously close to earth. On January 24 4PM the meteor will hit.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread328087/pg1

Then I remembered another news in that month:
"Spy satellite on collision course
By Eillen Sullivan A.P.

Washington - A large US spy satellite has lost power and could hit the Earth in late February or early March. ..... The satellite can no longer can be controlled, and it is unknown where on the planet it might come down." (Mercury News 1/27/0Cool

My interpret to these two news is that Feds planed a murder case in the cover of natural disaster - a meteorite explode in January 24. When that plan went soured they immediately (3 days later) prepared another one - by announcing a lost control spy satellite which will hit Earth in late February.

Why the plan of January 24 failed? I think "Asteroid 2007 TU24" was a rock not a missile. Though they could expect the time the rock entering the atmosphere of the Earth, they couldn't control its track to a designated area. How to throw an object on to a targeted area (that is San Francisco Bay Area) from space? By a controlled satellite. Of course the mastermind is Feds, so easy for them to find an old spy satellite as sacrifice. They moved it to the track they wanted. (It was easy for them to announce the satellite is out of control) To make it look like real, it takes weeks for the satellite to descend to the atmosphere. But the satellite is not a missile, how do you know it will direct hit the designated area?
Don't worry. The real work will be done by missiles. (Theoretically, the debris possibly scattered in a range thousands miles long.) Nobody can tell the damage is done by a missile or by a satellite. Because the investigator is the murderer. It will be similar to 911. A self demolishing (in this case, a missile attack) under the cover of the collapse caused by plane impact.( in this case, a satellite's impact)

To prevent the revelation of the truth, the article ("Spy satellite on collision course") also warned "The spacecraft contains hydrazine - which is rocket fuel - according to a government official who was not authorized to speak publicly. Hydrazine, a colorless liquid with an ammonia-like odor, is a toxic chemical and can cause harm to anyone who is in contact with it." They don't allow outsiders have any chance to investigate it. But by common sense, any fuel will be burned off when the satellite enters atmosphere. It won't survive the high temperature caused by friction.

As for a missile attack disguised as meteorite, I have talked about this tactic two years ago in " 356. Tsunami, flooding and meteorite (11/7/05)" I said,

Quote, "Unknown object falls on Indonesia
Meteor or bomb? Officials not sure, no injuries known

Jakarta, Indonesia (AP)

Indonesia air force radar detected an unidentified object falling toward the Earth at a great speed before disappearing at around the same time as the noise was heard.

Police have been on high alert in Indonesia in recent days after several Western governments reported that Islamic militants, blamed for a series of attacks in recent years, were planning more bombings."

(Mercury News, 12/19/04)

I believe it was an experiment of space weapon. A practice of a missile cruised in space to hit the target on earth. But a missile is not a meteor. Everything would be clear if there was an investigation. That's why the news drew a tail, to hint it might be a terrorist bombing.

It's not a coincidence that both events which Anthony Carr prophesied (tsunami and meteor) took place in Indonesia, almost at same time. (12/19/04 for meteor, one week later, on 12/26, for tsunami)
Because two months ago, in October that year, Yudhoyono became the President of Indonesia. Inside group then had a safe place to carry out their experiment for new technology under the protection of a puppet dictator.
kathaksung

PostTue Mar 04, 2008 12:12 am  Reply with quote  

538. More about meteorite (2/13/0Cool

Review the article I wrote two years ago:

"324. Tsunami (6/27/05)

As I have told in #261, 262, 302, 305 that Anthony Carr's Big Prophecy for 2004 was a proclamation of Inside group being used to influence the psychology of Americans. In the newspaper, there were seven big prophecies, five with pictures which I have talked about already. There were two without picture.

1. Meteorite hits US. A super size meteorite will hit a desert city of America.

2. Big lake area will become a water country. Storm will sweep over the boundary of US and Canada. There will be a great flooding in Big Lake area. Few boat will survive it as Noah's Ark. Besides, nuclear explosion will cause tsunami in Cuba. Half of Cuba will be drowned. "

Anthony Carr's prophecy was made on 1/1/04. The big tsunami took place in 12/26/04. (Replace Cuba with Indonesia) The big flooding took place in August 2005. (Replace Big lake area with New Orleans) The meteorite hit programme was delayed until now. The original plan obviously was to eliminate the target people in Las Vegas (A desert city. Easy to arrange a vacation for target people) Anyhow, it was almost done at that time.

Quote, 'Bush almost made major speech last month regarding incoming asteroid

Earth almost put on impact alert
By Dr David Whitehouse BBC News Online science editor

Some scientists believed on 13 January that a 30m object, later designated 2004 AS1, had a one-in-four chance of hitting the planet within 36 hours.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3517319.stm
http://www.whoi.edu/institutes/occi/currenttopics/ct_abruptclimate.htm

Of course, if the project had been done, they can always give you a code story that it's a work of "2004 AS1", or "Asteroid 2007 TU24". Just like they told you the plane hit on 911 is "Flight 93" or so and so. Ignorant people would believe it was God's will. We know it was the work of the Feds.

The amazing thing is Bush almost did the same work Anthony Carr did. No former US presidents had ever tried to warn a coming asteroid. No former US presidents had ever brought so much natural disaster to the world. The great tsunami in 2004 killed nearly 200,000 people. A big city (New Orleans) was drowned in 2005. South California had a historical wild fire in 2007. Minneapolis Bridge collapsed in same year. All can be stories put in Bible. Yet they were created by Feds who developed new technique.

Three weeks ago a submarine cable was cut in Mid-east. Internet communication was disabled. I think it was done by US - a step to Iran war. Feds will do it in US too. I am harassed by cyberspace team so much nowadays. I suffered by slow processing and was unable to post in some web sites such like AOL and Myspace. It is not a ban but equals to it because I failed to post anything to the forum. The surveillance team also sent out harassing e-mail from my IP address to the host to cause a ban. Which happened in Denver Post web site. The warrantless wiretap task force not only do the surveillance work but also commit the crime to violate the civil right of free speech.

539. Bush waves terrorist whip again (2/18/07)

On 2/14, Bush announced the plan to shoot down that spy satellite. I think it was a cover up reaction to my revelation posted on 2/8 and 2/13.

Though the missile murder plot (disguised as explosion caused by flying object from space) went soured, the persecution plot never stops. Almost at same time Bush announcing the shooting down satellite plan, he had another announcement. Missile murder plan is replaced by terror attack.

Quote, "Bush Warns Terrorists Planning Attacks Far Worse Than 9/11 -
Demands Far Broader Powers to Spy on Americans

At a morning appearance in the Oval Office, President Bush pressed the House to adopt quickly a plan that the Senate approved on Tuesday to broaden the government’s spying powers and give legal immunity to telephone companies.

The plan is essential, Mr. Bush said, because terrorists are planning attacks on American soil
“that will make Sept. 11 pale in comparison.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/14/world/14fisa.html?scp=1&sq=Eavesdropping+Law+Is+Likely+to+Lapse&st=nyt

As I always says Bin Laden and Al Qaida are puppet tools of US intelligence. They act to the demand of US ruling class. They attacked on 911 in US to give Bush an excuse to activate war in Mid-east. They bomb Iraqi civilians so Pentagon has excuse to send more troops to Mid-east. They are in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Indonesia, in Philippine.... But strange to say, there was no Al Qaida in Iraq under Saddam's regime. There is no Al Qaida in Iran and Syria too. Why? Because Al Qaida are commanded and protected by US intelligence. So they only exist where US intelligence dominates. That's why Bin Laden can never been captured. They work like a whip to attack ordinary people. When people are hurt, they give up their civil right and money to the ruling class.

This time, Bush again waves the whip of "terrorist attack" to extort for the power of warrantless wiretapping. What is it to make 911 pale in comparison? Likely a nuclear attack. What time will it be? Likely at the planned time the spy satellite dropped onto the Earth - in late February or early March. To Feds working style, the plot will come with a framed drug case; comes with a terror attack to distract. Possibly this time, they'll start war on Iran.
kathaksung

PostTue Mar 04, 2008 12:33 am  Reply with quote  

538. More about meteorite (2/13/0Cool

Review the article I wrote two years ago:

"324. Tsunami (6/27/05)

As I have told in #261, 262, 302, 305 that Anthony Carr's Big Prophecy for 2004 was a proclamation of Inside group being used to influence the psychology of Americans. In the newspaper, there were seven big prophecies, five with pictures which I have talked about already. There were two without picture.

1. Meteorite hits US. A super size meteorite will hit a desert city of America.

2. Big lake area will become a water country. Storm will sweep over the boundary of US and Canada. There will be a great flooding in Big Lake area. Few boat will survive it as Noah's Ark. Besides, nuclear explosion will cause tsunami in Cuba. Half of Cuba will be drowned. "

Anthony Carr's prophecy was made on 1/1/04. The big tsunami took place in 12/26/04. (Replace Cuba with Indonesia) The big flooding took place in August 2005. (Replace Big lake area with New Orleans) The meteorite hit programme was delayed until now. The original plan obviously was to eliminate the target people in Las Vegas (A desert city. Easy to arrange a vacation for target people) Anyhow, it was almost done at that time.

Quote, 'Bush almost made major speech last month regarding incoming asteroid

Earth almost put on impact alert
By Dr David Whitehouse BBC News Online science editor

Some scientists believed on 13 January that a 30m object, later designated 2004 AS1, had a one-in-four chance of hitting the planet within 36 hours.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3517319.stm
http://www.whoi.edu/institutes/occi/currenttopics/ct_abruptclimate.htm

Of course, if the project had been done, they can always give you a code story that it's a work of "2004 AS1", or "Asteroid 2007 TU24". Just like they told you the plane hit on 911 is "Flight 93" or so and so. Ignorant people would believe it was God's will. We know it was the work of the Feds.

The amazing thing is Bush almost did the same work Anthony Carr did. No former US presidents had ever tried to warn a coming asteroid. No former US presidents had ever brought so much natural disaster to the world. The great tsunami in 2004 killed nearly 200,000 people. A big city (New Orleans) was drowned in 2005. South California had a historical wild fire in 2007. Minneapolis Bridge collapsed in same year. All can be stories put in Bible. Yet they were created by Feds who developed new technique.

Three weeks ago a submarine cable was cut in Mid-east. Internet communication was disabled. I think it was done by US - a step to Iran war. Feds will do it in US too. I am harassed by cyberspace team so much nowadays. I suffered by slow processing and was unable to post in some web sites such like AOL and Myspace. It is not a ban but equals to it because I failed to post anything to the forum. The surveillance team also sent out harassing e-mail from my IP address to the host to cause a ban. Which happened in Denver Post web site. The warrantless wiretap task force not only do the surveillance work but also commit the crime to violate the civil right of free speech.

539. Bush waves terrorist whip again (2/18/07)

On 2/14, Bush announced the plan to shoot down that spy satellite. I think it was a cover up reaction to my revelation posted on 2/8 and 2/13.

Though the missile murder plot (disguised as explosion caused by flying object from space) went soured, the persecution plot never stops. Almost at same time Bush announcing the shooting down satellite plan, he had another announcement. Missile murder plan is replaced by terror attack.

Quote, "Bush Warns Terrorists Planning Attacks Far Worse Than 9/11 -
Demands Far Broader Powers to Spy on Americans

At a morning appearance in the Oval Office, President Bush pressed the House to adopt quickly a plan that the Senate approved on Tuesday to broaden the government’s spying powers and give legal immunity to telephone companies.

The plan is essential, Mr. Bush said, because terrorists are planning attacks on American soil
“that will make Sept. 11 pale in comparison.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/14/world/14fisa.html?scp=1&sq=Eavesdropping+Law+Is+Likely+to+Lapse&st=nyt

As I always says Bin Laden and Al Qaida are puppet tools of US intelligence. They act to the demand of US ruling class. They attacked on 911 in US to give Bush an excuse to activate war in Mid-east. They bomb Iraqi civilians so Pentagon has excuse to send more troops to Mid-east. They are in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Indonesia, in Philippine.... But strange to say, there was no Al Qaida in Iraq under Saddam's regime. There is no Al Qaida in Iran and Syria too. Why? Because Al Qaida are commanded and protected by US intelligence. So they only exist where US intelligence dominates. That's why Bin Laden can never been captured. They work like a whip to attack ordinary people. When people are hurt, they give up their civil right and money to the ruling class.

This time, Bush again waves the whip of "terrorist attack" to extort for the power of warrantless wiretapping. What is it to make 911 pale in comparison? Likely a nuclear attack. What time will it be? Likely at the planned time the spy satellite dropped onto the Earth - in late February or early March. To Feds working style, the plot will come with a framed drug case; comes with a terror attack to distract. Possibly this time, they'll start war on Iran.
kathaksung

PostFri Mar 14, 2008 1:00 am  Reply with quote  

540. Murder attempt coincidence with war attempt (2/23/0Cool

In later January, a series of storm started a rain period in Bay Area. On 1/26, the Mercury News complained, "When will it ever end? too wet to go out, too cold to play ball: Rain through monday and that's not all." It was not all. The rain continued two weeks. The last rain stopped on Sunday, 2/3. Next day, 2/4, there were two 3.0 magnitude earthquakes in San Jose, plus another one on 2/6. Newspaper said they were aftershocks of the 5.6 scale earthquake happened last October. Though the quakes were small, they took place right after two weeks' rain. I view it as an attempt to create a liquefaction quake. (see Rain to create a liquefaction quake (4/5/06))

Then I learned that in Mid-east, the Internet communication problem was caused by the cut of undersea cable. In a time span about two weeks, there were 5 cable cuts: two in Egypt, left side of Iran; one in west coat of Malaysia, right side of Iran; and two at the doorstep of Iran.

Quote, "Submarine Cables, Subsidiares and Subversion
Iran is going to have their own “oil stock exchange,” but why does this matter? The Iranian oil bourse was going to be a stock market for petroluem, petrochemicals and gas. What’s the big catch here? The exchange planned on being ran with currencies excluding the U.S. dollar. If you remember from earlier in the post, Iran stopped allowing purchases of their oil with the U.S. dollar in December of 2007. So, obviously, the U.S. is not going to be happy about this. The biggest piece of information linking this to the recent damages is the proposed location of the bourse: the island of Kish. This is the island that is RIGHT NEXT TO at least two of the cuts that have recently occurred:
Some of you may suddenly be thinking to yourselves that this sounds familiar. That’s because the last person who decided to stop using the U.S. dollar for trading oil was a man by the name of Saddam Hussein in the fall of 2000.
http://www.ilovebonnie.net/2008/02/06/submarine-cables-subsidiares-and-subversion/
I checked the map at that site and found a strange coincidence. The two cable cuts at the foot of Iran happened at the time when I alleged there were attempts to eliminate me.

1. * In thread "50/50 chance we die on January 24", it said Asteroid 2007 TU24 would hit Earth on 1/24. Which I think was a plan of missile bombing murder in the name of a meteor hit the Earth. (see #537)
* An undersea cable was cut near the Dubai coast on 1/23 which I allege was a step for war with Iran.

2. * In San Jose a rain lasted two weeks stopped on 2/3. Two small earthquakes took place on 2/4. Which I alleged was an attempt of creating a liquefaction quake.
* Fourth submarine Fiber Optic Cable Cut. Cable linking Qatar to the United Arab Emirates was cut on Sunday, February 3, causing more telecommunication disruptions. Which I allege was a step for war with Iran.

A big event (this time it's Iran war) to distract the elimination. The timing of war and elimination must be collaborated. One collaboration may be a coincidence. Two collaborations you can hardly say a coincidence. What about a third one? They planned a lost control satellite to hit the Earth. Since they had destroyed that satellite two days ago, it's not likely they would cut cable again to prove there had been a plot. How do you know there was a pre-step to Iran war to distract the missile bombing murder case (in the name of a satellite hitting the Earth)?

There is a trace.

541. Eiffel Tower bombing had been planned for Iran war (2/28/0Cool

3. * The Mercury News reported on 1/27/08 that a large US spy satellite could "hit the Earth in late February or early March." I allege it was a plan of missile bombing murder in the name of a satellite hit the Earth.
* Quote, "Iran's Oil Bourse Could Topple The Dollar
By Mike Whitney
2-5-8
France is also planning military maneuvers in the Straits of Hormuz. Operation "Gulf Shield 01," will take place off the coast of Iran and will employ thousands of personnel in combined arms operations that will include simulated attacks on oil platforms."
Exercises are scheduled to take place from Feb. 23 to March 5, and will involve 1,500 French, 2,500 Emirate, and 1,300 Qatari personnel operating on land, at sea and in the air, the ministry said..."Around a half-dozen warships, 40 aircraft and dozens of armored vehicles will be in the war games", Fusalba said.
http://www.defensenews.com/story.php?F=3346953&C=mideast

How well the Feb.23 to March 5 overlaps with the late February or early March. This third coincidence, combine with the previous two undersea cable cuts, may show us that Bush administration would start Iran war because Iran abandoned the US dollar as oil trading currency. And Iran war, has been planned to distract a domestic murder case in US which would be covered in the name of liquefaction earthquake or the explosion caused by flying object from space.

Since Tony Blair's stepping down, US finds another war partner - Sarkozy of France. I have alleged there is a secret deal between Sarkozy and Bush when Sarkozy was invited for a private vacation in US last summer. This news proves it. France will play a big role in Iran war.

Of course, US and France are so said "democratic country". To distinguish from Hitler, they need a justification. So we saw a false flag attack 911. Then what will be it for Iran? Like 911, they will bomb a famous landmark - Eiffel Tower.

Quote, "Terror plot to blow up Eiffel Tower uncovered
By IAN SPARKS - 11th January 2008

A plot by Islamic terrorists to blow up the Eiffel Tower has been uncovered.
A scrambled short-wave radio conversation exposing the planned attack on the world's most visited monument was picked up by Portuguese air traffic controllers and passed on to French spy chiefs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=507760&in_page_id=1811&ito=newsnow

This is a pre-conception propaganda. At the same time they let out this news, Bush started a Mid-east tour (1/9 to 1/16) obviously to arrange the coming Iran war with Israel and other ally Arabic countries. Then we saw the above events. I believe if they could successfully fulfill their elimination mission, Eiffel Tower would be blown up and followed by an Iran war.
kathaksung

542. Terror attack, prophecy and payment (3/4/08) PostTue May 13, 2008 10:30 pm  Reply with quote  

542. Terror attack, prophecy and payment (3/4/0Cool

In this early 08 plot, Feds activated their premeditated plans. Three of them had been appeared in Anthony Carr's big prophecy in 2004. That is:
1. Meteorite hits US. In this case: they at first declared that Asteroid 2007 TU24 would hit the Earth then replaced meteorite by a spy satellite.
2. Earthquake in California. Which once took place in Oct. 2007 in San Jose area where I live and then took place in same spot on 2/4/08. Though it was not so strong as prophecy predicted, it combined with two weeks continuing rain and could have caused big damage (a liquefaction quake) if they raised the magnitude of the earthquake.
3. Eiffel Tower would collapse after an attack. You saw that secret conveniently "picked up by Portuguese air traffic controllers and passed on to French spy chiefs." in January 2008.

I have referred the meteor in prophecy. Here is what I wrote about Eiffel Tower and earthquake in Anthony Carr's prediction three years ago: "It said, Canadian Anthony Carr, viewed as a modern Nostradamus, predicted that Eiffel Tower would collapse after an attack, Rome of Italy and California of US would have strong earthquake in 2004." (see "261. Prophecy (10/14/04)")

Eiffel Tower was not attacked in 2004. Because at that time the President of France was Chirac. He didn't agree with Bush's terror policy. Terror attack could only be done under the permission of evil leadership. That's how we saw Al Qaida can only exist in countries where government cooperate with US. Because it works for the interest of US. That's what Obama saw: Al Qaida was not in Iraq until Bush invades it. 911 happened 8 months after Bush took the office. Great tsunami happened two months after Yudhoyono became president of Indonesia. And Eiffel Tower bombing threat heard three months after Sarkozy became president of France. Evil men followed with evil matter.

Of course there is always big payment for big deal. Great tsunami took place in west coast of Indonesia. The Acheh province was drawn in water. Yudhoyono got a big political gift. Long time Acheh rebel had to give up its armed resistance and took the offer from government. China got the host of 2008 Olympic and membership of WTO in 2001 secret deal. Tony Blair got the host of 2012 Olympic for London 7/7 bombing. What will Sarcozy get for the secret deal of Eiffel Tower bombing and Iran war? Here is one of the payments.

Quote, "US lawmakers blast Boeing defense contract snub
Mar 1
US lawmakers have reacted angrily after the US military awarded a 35-billion-dollar aircraft deal to Europe's Northrop Grumman/EADS group, in a major blow to US manufacturers Boeing.
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080301224212.az5r6vht&show_article=1

The news uses the name of Europe's Northrop Grumman/EADS group. What it doesn't say is the main beneficiary is Air Bus company and France.

543. Harassment and warrantless eavesdropping (3/9/0Cool

Early this month, (on Mar. 1 and Mar. 3) I found two web sites changed its window format. I also found in my long time thread in that two sites, a period of postings were lost. (in one site, the latest two years of postings was lost. In another one, six months of postings was lost.) I can only conclude that in that two years (or for another one, six months) I posted in a fake web site the surveillance server supplied me. The readers of the real web site can never see my postings. And I posted to a fake forum only Feds could access. I guess that when the warrantless wiretapping law expired in February, one of the surveillance team (work in the name of "anti-terror" task force) had to leave. I think so because the warrantless wiretapping law was said to target at foreign agents and terrorists. And the two web sites locate in Canada. When one of the surveillance team who watched foreign communication left, they had to turn the connection back to the real sites. Then I encountered with a new window format and lost postings. The postings that lost must be in the file of the surveillance server of the leaving team.

My experience proves the Feds not only eavesdrop, they also harass and commit crime to violet the the Amendment of Free Speech. They blocked my internet communication to the other people. Here are the url of that two web sites.

http://www.freedominion.com.pa/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8351&p=696005#p696005

http://www.vivelecanada.ca/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=32734

Why did I say one of the surveillance team left? Because the main team remains. The harassment is aggressive these days. The day before yesterday, I was blocked to post a comment in AOL news story discussion. The page kept on telling me: "Your comment could not be successfully saved at this time. Please try again later." At last I had to give up. Yesterday, when I posted in the forum of Mercury News, the board lost paragraph function. My message became a big lump. I had to put ".........." between each paragraph to make it a little easier to read. See url:

http://prod.forums.mercurynews.com/forums/node/13453

A continuous problem of lost connection to internet also forced me to abandon a lot of chance to discuss and post in many forums. This is a rogue team. There is a lack of check and balance. Yet they want more - a blank check of warrantless eavesdropping.

544. Step by step, dogs take over the power (3/14/0Cool

I went back to the freedominion.com site and found its window background went back to the usual format. The missing two years postings came back too like nothing had happened. Only the message I posted on March 1st 08 is missing which reminds me it was not a dream. The surveillance server did supply me the old format on 3/1 then pulled it back later. That action carried away the message I posted on that day. I tried the url I loaded on that day. It leads to another thread of two years ago which I have never attended. It may prove Feds did give me the old thread which was intercepted two years ago. So when they withdrew it(url) from the list they had to replace it by a nearby thread that ends at same time - April 2006.

This is a typical way how Feds manipulate this country. They control media and internet. They intercept and censor your post if they don't like it while you misunderstand your post could be read by other people. Election is similar. Feds control the election office. People who vote thought their ballot would be counted. As a matter of fact, the officer who control voting box decide everything. If the result meets their will, they let it go. Otherwise they censor it and give out a fake one. Nobody can verify it. What they need to do is to let out some reason in media to justify the result.

Three days ago, news reported: "SPITZER/ Federal wiretap caught plans to meet prostitute". "January FBI stakeout of Spitzer reported". From the topic I got three points. 1. Demo is the target. (Spitzer is an elite of Democrats) 2. FBI openly show off in stage. 3. Wiretap emphasized. It is an extortion from DOJ obviously. What relates to these three points recently? Warrantless wiretap!

Here is a brief news today:
"House closes doors to debate wiretapping

The House held a closed session Thursday for the first time in 25 years to discuss a hotly contested surveillance bill.

Republicans requested privacy for what they termed "an honest debate" on the new Democratic eavesdropping measure that is opposed by the White House and most Republicans in Congress.

Lawmakers were forbidden to disclose what was said during the hourlong session. The extent to which minds were changed, if at all, should be more clear today, when the House was expected to openly debate and then vote on the bill."
(Mercury News 3/14/0Cool

Human raise dogs to protect their homes. Dogs were chained because otherwise they might kill with the power they were given. But with so much power dogs want to be master to govern the human. So they had a false flag attack on 9/11 2001. Now it's another extortion to increase dogs' power - to attack on their own will. (Dogs used to be told they could only attack with the permission of human - a court warrant) Under the extortion of the dogs, will human give them another blank check?
kathaksung

PostFri May 23, 2008 9:28 pm  Reply with quote  

545. Warrantless wiretapping law and my case (3/19/0Cool

At least two provision in Patriot Act are designed particularly for my case. One is the Library surveillance and the other is the moveable phone-line surveillance (on any phone suspect used not particular on one fixed phone line.) Because I found that my article in internet could only be readable on computer connected to my phone line but couldn't be found on computer which connected to my tenant's phone line, although we lived in same house. Later I tried to verify this censorship in computer of public library. So I knew the provision is targeting on my case when they changed the Act.

But even under Patriot Act, Feds need warrant to legally put me under surveillance. I am neither a terrorist nor a drug dealer, how could they get warrant from the judge? At first they cheated the judge, then Feds just abandoned that effort. They simply authorized themselves to monitor without warrant - by warrantless surveillance. This is, anyhow, a big violence to the civil rights the Constitution promises to the citizens. The principle of Check and Balance collapsed before it.

So the Warrantless wiretap law was only a temporary one. It was designed to be terminated in the end of January 2008. I observed there were three attempts of elimination on me (and my family) combined with attempts of Iran war. I found these three attempts matched with the expiration of the warrantless wiretap too.

1. The warrantless wiretap law expired on 1/31/08. The effort of elimination by missile bombing - in the name of Asteroid 2007 TU24 would hit Earth on 1/24. An undersea cable was cut at the Iran door step on 1/23.

2. That wiretap law was extended 15 days hastilily from 2/1 to 2/15. Second elimination attempt by liquefaction earthquake - a two weeks' continuous rain followed by two earthquakes in my area on 2/4.
There was another undersea cable cut at the Irans doorstep on 2/3.

3. On 2/12, Senate passed to extend that eavesdropping law for another 6 years. It failed in the House. Why Feds didn't get it passed this time? I think maybe they were more confident on the third operation. The spy satellite would have more accurately crashed at target area. The Iran war would have been a big one with multi-nations to join, especially France. The third operation was a big one.

This is why I think Spitzer case was for reviving the warrantless eavesdropping law. After the three operations went soured, Feds renew their effort - reset their secret deal with China (to frame a case) and plan new case for Iran war. The harassment in internet is even more aggressive. It is a lawless rogue team. It took me hours to post an article in internet sometimes.

546. New plot and India's role (3/24/0Cool

I was blocked to the internet. After I posted at one or two web sites, my computer would lose connection to internet and remain blocked for the whole day. This problem has been lasted for consecutive four days. (3/21 -3/24) It means my analysis is too accurate to be tolerated by Feds. They don't want other people know what I said. It also means there will be a new framed case coming. The time may be in early April.

My wife will go to Hongkong and China from 4/4 to 4/19. To my experience, each time there is a new plot, Feds used to arrange a tour for my relatives.

The last plot was planned at late February and early March - the time a spy satellite would drop to the Earth. It ended earlier after I revealed it was a missile murder plot on 2/8 and 2/13 and Pentagon announced they destroyed the satellite about 10 days later.

Feds immediately planed a new plot. As usual, China plays a role in it. This time India too. On 2/26, State Secretary Rice made a "hurricane" style visit to Bejing. She did the same work that Defense Secretary Gates had done three months ago. (see "519. 11/10/07 plot (11/8/07") A new deal was done. On same day, Gates went to India. India will play a role in this new secret deal. They will admit the terror bombing relates to Indian terrorists.

If you still remember, I talked about Feds introduce Indians into my area. They try to turn people away from the Chinese super market so it will be easier to run poisoned food. I found this and tried to buy in India market too to avoid poisoned food. (see "422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06) and 423. Mumbai bombing (7/25/06)") I think Feds then planned "Indian terrorist bombing" in my case.

The first symptom that the secret police cooperation between US and India could be found in Glasgow Airport terror case on 6/30/2007. (see, "495, Murder tactic, bombing the shopping center (7/8/07)) The suspects related to that case were Indians. As I said, false flag terror attack must be taken place under the regime which collaborate with the US. That's why there was no Al Qaida under Saddam's regime but it turns to be prosperous once Iraq is occupied by US. Because they can only be prosperous under the protect of the government. And you saw India joins with US in the game.

What is the payment? A nuclear energy deal. India is apparently beneficial from that deal because it will allow energy-starved India to buy nuclear fuel and technology on the world market to generate nuclear power. But US won't give it free unless the false flag terror attack would have been done. Then we saw a tricky way of that deal. The deal has never come to true since last year. The excuse is "Opposition within India has for months delayed the completion of the deal." The truth is that "opposition within India" will only disappear once there is a terror attack done related to Indian in San Jose area. Of course, since last year, I dare not to set foot in local India store.

Here is a news after Gates' visit to India. They renew the secret deal again.

Quote, "US gives India deadline on nuclear energy deal
By Somini Sengupta New York Times

A senior State department official on Wednesday gave India a three month deadline to complete negotiations on a landmark nuclear energy deal so that Congress can vote on the issue before its summer recess. "
(Mercury News 3/6/0Cool

Since the censorship for consecutive four days is unusual, I might be censored for longer time.

=============

#546 is the latest article I wrote on 3/24. Since then I was blocked to access to internet for more than a month. One thing is clear: What I said are thuth. Feds is afraid of it. (5/3/08. Sung)
kathaksung

PostMon Jun 02, 2008 12:21 am  Reply with quote  

547. Plant "drug money" (5/17)

In 2006, my wife filed tax return with obvious error and sent it without my consent. I thought it was another Feds' plot of searching house in the name of "IRS raid". To avoid it, I had to separated my tax report from my wife. Then my wife deliberately emptied our joint bank account. When my relatives knew it, they helped me financially. Family help is Chinese tradition.

I met with my relatives this February. It was Chinese New Year. They gave me some cash. Mixed in small notes, there were some hundred dollars bill. I am sensitive at it. I have bitter experience with isotope money. I know it is used by Feds to track drug money. As a target, I also worry about to be planted with "drug money".

I still remember a news I read more than ten years ago. DEA raided a house at night. The home owner, a millionaire, thought the intruder were robbers, met them with gun. He was shot dead. The agent of DEA told judge that the reason they raided the house was because that millionaire spent a hundred note that marked in drug trade. My doubt is if there was a drug trade, why not to arrest at the scene? That whole case could be a deliberate murder with a planting of "drug money".

Several times I refused to accept hundred dollars bill. Once my mother came back from a Chinese tour, gave me three thousand dollars, said it was the gift money from my elder aunt in Shanghai. My elder aunt is a frugal woman. Three thousand US dollars was a lot of money for Chinese. It ran counter to her character and, they were all hundred dollars bill. Of course, I didn't accept it. I viewed it as attempt to plant. And this time, they mixed it with small bills. Was that a new attempt?

In late March and April, I was blocked to access internet. In April, rice price jumped double within days. News said people bought rice with tens of bags. It seems Feds tried to push me to spend these hundred dollars bill. They were so sure that I would be terminated that the judge (or prosecutor attorney) even approved internet censorship?

May 11, Sunday, was Mother's day. As usual, my family met together to celebrate it. I returned the hundred dollars bill to them. I would not say my point of view is hundred per cent correct. Strange enough, next day, May 12, internet re-opened for me. I could surf in it the whole day without big problem till today. (small harassing still exists.) Did a judge, or a DOJ attorney, or just the surveillance team itself decided to stop censorship because the "drug money" case doesn't exist any more? Or is it only a coincidence? Anyway, it's nice I can speak up again. All the occurrence may only prove what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.
kathaksung

PostFri Jun 13, 2008 10:07 pm  Reply with quote  

548. Alex Jones, a kook or a hook (5/22)

On 5/19, in the afternoon, I read a news about Alex Jones which said Alex is a shill. I agree so. In this country, any opinion against the government used to be suppressed. Martin Luther King is a good example. (Even he is "politically correct" in the name) For those dissenters who can stand long time without problem, there used to be a purpose. I wrote a comment on that thread. Before I could finish it I encountered a problem to type a reply. I had to re-write it in the word-pad and cut and stick it to reply. Then I was blocked from internet the rest of that day. The blockade continued several hours the next day.

The event made me believe my point of view was correct. Here it is:
The news. Quote, "Alex Jones
An honest investigator of crimes?
Or a criminal trying to confuse us and protect his network?
Alex Jones is typical of investigators in this 9/11 truth movement. Specifically, he has been exposing 9/11 and other crimes for many years. He is an experienced investigator.
This page has some audio and video excerpts of Alex Jones to help you understand that he is trying to shift the blame away from Zionists and onto other people, mainly Americans, but also some British and Chinese. Most of the people and the "truth movement" are doing exactly as he does, so try to understand this technique so that you are not fooled by it.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Alex-Jones-summary.html

My reply to someone who said Alex is a kook:
"Not a kook but a hook.

He pretends to be a host of 911 truth movement. To collect the witnesses information. And these information, likely go to the Feds office in the end.

Of course, in order to appeal the people who have real important information, what Alex Jones' report are mostly truth. A true bait to attract true bird.

For those who really have information that is fatal to this regime, you can imagine there is a disastrous end for them.

This is an evil country in the name of democracy. Be careful people."
Feds used to disguise as a booty buyer to trap thieves and robbers. They use the same tactic to collect information of 911 witnesses. So in debate they can ask: "Where is witness?". Because real witnesses are eliminated by "natural death" or cancer or accidents. Absolute power leads to absolute corruption. No check and balance makes Feds a dangerous criminal.

549. Plant "drug shoes"? (5/27/0Cool

On 5/11, my relatives came to my home. They picked me up for a shopping ride. After I finished the food shopping, we went to KOHL Store. I want to buy a pair of shoes.

While I walked around to watch and test shoes, my brother suddenly urged me to go home. He said others were waiting us to go for the dinner. He said he had extra shoes to give me to save my money. So we went home. That night he gave me three pairs of shoes. The size fits my foot.

They were all used ones. Some even worn out with holes. I washed them thoroughly days later.

Then I noticed something unusual in surveillance team in my area. There are new faces to replace the old ones and they are aggressive. I wonder if they frame a new case of "drug shoes"? I thought of "shoe bomber" story. That was an authority's frame case full of flaw 6 years ago. The work was much more of a 007 story done by laboratory of intelligence because it needed special explosives and fine work than to be done by a homeless with mental problem.(see PROBLEMS SURFACE WITH SHOE BOMBER STORY http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/shoedoubts.html) So will this time Feds create a case of drug shoes? Consider Feds almost exhaust all their resource to frame a case against me, it's quite possible. (only for the purpose to close the traffic of Bay Bridge, last year they plotted 1. Burning down a main Bridge exit Highway 580 by an oil tanker on 4/29/07 2. Collapsed Minneapolis Bridge to justify the close up of Bay Bridge in 8/30-9/1/07. In the name that Bridge needed a repair. 3. Tried to collapse Bay Bridge by hitting Bridge's supporter with a boat Cosco Busan. on 11/7/07.) There is no difference between planting drug shoes and planting drug money. Although it doesn't make sense to deliver drug in empty shoe heels. After all, there is no Custom to watch, why made such a dramatic operation?

I don't think my brother touches drugs. And I washed these shoes thoroughly. How can Feds make a drug shoe case? Only by planting. After I washed the shoes, my wife took out a box, asked me if I want to store them. She used to put extra shoes in garage. The garage is separated from the house and easy to access. That's an ideal place for planting. Her suggestion reminds me of the frame case. I refused. I am home all day long, surfing the internet. How can Feds intrude my house to plant drug shoe? The only chance is when I go out to shopping food on week ends. Then I did a test. Last week end, I stay at home. For consecutive three days, (last week end was memorial day long week end) my wife went out every day and ate outside. I think my speculation is correct. Because my wife used to be home on week ends, cooking food. especially these days when gas price is so high. I think Feds arranged her absence. It gave Feds a chance to intrude the house to plant if I went out shopping.

This is why I view the Fourth Amendment so important and warrantless surveillance so evil. It gives corrupt Feds chance to plant and frame innocent people.
kathaksung

PostMon Jun 23, 2008 11:30 pm  Reply with quote  

550. Cyclone in Burma (6/2/0Cool

A cyclone attacked Burma on May 3, 08. I looked at the path of the cyclone. It went along the coast of South Burma, then finished in Thailand. I think it was created by Pentagon. A climate modification needs spreading of chemical, how could Pentagon operate it in Burma - an unfriendly country? The cyclone path told everything. It was easy to create a cyclone in ocean area, then push it on to a designated path by creating an target area of low air pressure - in this case it was Thailand. Thailand is an ally of US. Its military collaborated with Pentagon actively in Vietnam war. So it was easy to produce a low air pressure space over there. And the south coast of Burma is the nearest area to the international air. Where planes could spread chemical to modify the moving of the cyclone.

About three years ago I have said hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita were artificial weather system created by Feds in frame case against me. Though Feds activated its accessories to repudiate the weather modification technique, more and more information prove the weather control skill. Here is one:

Quote, "Navy Research Paper: 'Disrupt Economies' with Man-Made 'Floods,' 'Droughts' |
February 11, 2008
By Noah Shachtman

Hurricane_andrew A recently-unearthed U.S. Navy research project calls for creating mad-made floods and droughts to "disrupt [the] economy" of an enemy state.

"Weather modification was used successfully in Viet Nam to (among other things) hinder and impede the movement of personnel and material from North Viet Nam to South Viet Nam," notes a Naval Air Warfare Weapons Division - China Lake research proposal, released last month through the Freedom of Information Act. But "since that time military research on Weather Modification has dwindled in the United States."

The proposal suggests a study of the latest weather manipulation techniques, to "give the U.S. military a viable, state-of-the-art weather modification capability again." With that in hand, American forces would be able...

To impede or deny the movement of personnel and material because of rains-floods, snow-blizzards, etc.

(2) To disrupt economy due to the effect of floods, droughts, etc.
http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/02/navy-research-p.html

There is no doubt US has ability to manipulate the weather. But is it just to "disrupt [the] economy" of an enemy state this time? No, there is other purpose. One thing unusual this time is media aggressively reported Burmese disaster, accusing Burma government for rejecting international aid, or allowing limited help, or controlling aid. Someone even suggests to invade Burma to punish its negligence of people. Will it develop to another Iraq style invasion? A wolf always finds reason to eat a lamb. But it's ridiculous to invade with such a reason. Should US be invaded for its negligence in Katrina disaster?
Burma was once famous for its opium trading business. To invade Burma, or put a pressure on it, is it more appropriate to invade Burma by accusation of drug smuggling than by accusation of negligence of a natural disaster? But US doesn't mention a word on drug smuggling. Why?

It is a case to push Burma regime to revive drug trading, I allege. (to be continued)

551. Big drug case plotted in May (6/9/0Cool

Burma was famous for its drug business. The opium production area is in Golden Triangle. It connects to south-west China. The drug lord is Khun Sa.

Burma's regime - Juntas - once benefited from the opium business, I believe. But recently less and less news relates drugs to Burma. Burma is quitting from that notorious business. Even when US media in their negative propaganda against Burma, the charge were: dictatorship; persecuting monks; jailing democratic activists; neglecting cyclone refugees. There is no word mentioning about drug business. (or they deliberately neglect it.)

Why did Burma quit from its drug business? I think its regime is afraid of an attack from the US. Juntas abandoned Rangoon as its capital and moved inside. Especially when US invaded Iraq for some fake reason - WMD. Several months ago, I learned from news paper that Khun Sa died in Burma's capital. The drug lord's death may indicate that the Junta finally cut its relationship with the drug group. Then it comes the cyclone.

Why US pressured Burma that much? Because they want Burma to cooperate in the coming framed drug case. To play a role of the heroine supplier and a witness. The role China tried to be avoid of. Though Chinese secret police helped US to frame a case by planting the drugs in commercial shipment in my brother in law's normal trading. Here is the secret deal of that original case plotted in April 2001.

Quote, "A top official of DEA, as a signatory and guarantor, assures they will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to "China White", the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S.. And the censorship is to continue at least until one year after the expected Red China hosting of the International Olympics. The DEA official agrees that his agency will restrict their public comments on dope traffic interdictions to Mexico, Colombia, Nigeria, and related locations and not mention Southwest China, or the term "China White". A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions."

http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html

The Southwest China is where China connects to Gold Triangle of Burma. The framed case went soured one after another. And one after another the Feds revived a new one. The planned May case this year is the biggest ever I saw. It came with the rice price jumping; cyclone in Burma and big earthquake in Sichuan China.

(Once again I was blocked to internet. I was blocked the whole day on 6/6 and hours in other days. I fear there will be a raid if I wear the shoe out (my brother's gift) or pay the cash for food shopping. (though my relatives changed the big bill into small notes for me.) I also fear there may be a violence plotted on me as Feds are so eager to finish the case.

Kat Sung 6/9/0Cool
kathaksung

PostThu Jul 03, 2008 8:33 pm  Reply with quote  

552. Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique (6/14/0Cool

In February, Chinese New Year, when I united with my family, my relatives gave me some cash. I think Feds planted drug money in them to justify an arrest. Feds were so sure that they would be success to frame the case this time that they even censored me from the internet the following months until May 11. (They opened internet for me on May 12) To push me spending the money, they even pushed up the rice price in April.(rice is my main food) Within days, rice price doubled. However, I managed not to spend that money.

Now it is clear that Feds made May the month for big action. On May 3, there was a cyclone in Burma - a pressure on Burma regime to force it play a role of witness for coming drug case. May 11 was the action day. It was Mother's day when family members got together to have a dinner. My relatives rode me for a shopping trip. It used to be a big shopping day for me since I can't drive. (no drive license) Feds must have expected I spend the "drug money" in the shopping spree.
Everything was in proceeding except I didn't spend the money. I gave it back to them after the shopping and expressed my fear. But I made a mistake to take gift shoes from my brother that night. I am under tight surveillance that Feds won't let go any chance to plant.

China was in proceeding too. Next day - May 12 - there was a magnitude 8.0 earthquake in Sichuan China. The event became a big issue which attracts Chinese attention from domestic to abroad the following weeks. If I spent the "drug money" on May 11, there would be a slaughter on my relatives in China. The earthquake, was planned to distract public's attention from these cases.

Setting off an earthquake is a mature technique. Last August Feds had one in Peru on purpose to justify a trip accident for my family members. Reference:

1. On 8/13/07, I wrote in #502, worried about accident: quort: "Next day on 8/9, my wife said she would have a trip to Peru between 8/16 to 8/22. My brother and one of my sister will go with her..... One of murder tactic of Feds is travel accident. Each big plot always came with this program. So they prepare again the death for part of my family members. As for me,....."

2. One day later, there was a magnitude 7.5 quake in Peru (8/15). Here is what I wrote On 8/18. "503. Earthquake in Peru (8/18/07)
Then there was an earthquake in Peru on 8/15. Of course I view it as part of the August plot. It would be used to justify a tour accident.
That night, I asked my wife what time tomorrow would she leave home for Peru. She happily said, "No, we won't go. Don't you know there is just a 7.5 earthquake in Peru?" Her happy expression revealed it was not a trip she likes to go. I was puzzled. Was it a big coincidence that an earthquake taken place the day before the trip? To my opinion, the quake was created to justify a tour accident, not to cancel that planned trip. Did I make a mistake?
I didn't make mistake. Later that night, after several call, my wife said she still would go. She said the tour guider from Lima confirmed nothing serious happened there. Everything was OK. She left next morning."

Feds act aggressively these days. I worry they will apply violence on me. It can be road accident, bombing in shopping center, fire on gas station, robbery accident......

553. Sichuan quake used as a diversion (6/19/0Cool

People may doubt how can China set off a big earthquake to kill its own citizens and made a big loss in economy. There is other side they didn't know.

1. Government never care the lives of its own citizen when they consider other interest is more important than people's lives. Such story like: In World War II, British government let City Coventry be destroyed by air bombing of German, though they knew the raid information in advance. In 911, 3000 people killed in a false flag attack. So was this earthquake in Sichuan, China. (There is still a big difference from Coventry bombing to the 911 and Sichuan earthquake. The latter two were done by its own government.)

2. I think the practice of earthquake may indicate Pentagon has transferred the quake technique to the Chinese military. That is a big payment. From TV and newspaper, I heard from both the news that the military industry factories in earthquake area have got quake warning in advance and are able to avoid from a loss. There is still no scientific way to forecast a quake except it's an artificial one.

3. The biggest advantage for China is obvious and was reported by US media.

Quote, " Quake mutes protests over Beijing Olympics
China reaps goodwill in wake of tragedy

By Stephen Wade, Associated Press

Beijing - China's deadly earthquake may have saved the Beijing Olympics.

Just a few weeks ago, International Olympic Committee President Jacques Rogge described the games as "in crisis." They were being battered by pro-Tibet protests, health concerns about Beijing's noxious pollution and calls for boycotts tied to China's support for Sudan.

The May 12 earthquake changed everything. ......

After the tragedy in Sichuan province, the Games are now riding a wave of goodwill - a feeling that the government's propaganda machine had failed for months to generate. "
(Mercury News May 24, 2008)

4. Quick response may indicate it's a pre-prepared event. There is a quick military response. Troops were moved in to rescue the suffering people. There is also a quick media response.

Quote, "Activist groups grudgingly acknowledge that China's state-controlled media - by allowing uncharacteristic openness in 24-hour earthquake coverage - have shaped the news agenda and gained sympathy for the catastrophe. ....

Know for this secrecy, the government has let earthquake coverage flow more freely, with less censorship in an era of quick-moving text messages and the Internet. ..." (Mercury News 5/24/0Cool

China was once a close up country, just like Burma's juntas. Does the sudden change mean a more open government? Or as I say, it is used as a diversion to another case.
kathaksung

PostSun Jul 13, 2008 9:45 pm  Reply with quote  

554. Payment Taiwan and cross deal (6/24/0Cool

Another payment for China's cooperation in framed case is Taiwan. Taiwan was ruled by Democratic Progressive Party - a party advocates to separate from Mainland China - for eight years until this May. D.P.P. couldn't get the control of Taiwan without the support of the US. An independent Taiwan is obviously an US interest. But it is a headache for China. China threatens to start a war if Taiwan dares to claim a formal independence.

So in the secret deal between US and China, Taiwan always is a chip. The former president of Taiwan - Chen Shuibian, became a murder target several times. (see #358, 367, 382. The life of the President of Taiwan as a payment (2/2/06), 383. The cross murder deal (2/7/06)).

Early this year, the deal to change Taiwan regime was reached. D.P.P. was humiliated by continuous scandal. It lost March election to the National Party - a party has never formally renounced a desire for eventual unification with China. New Taiwan president inaugurated on May 20. It coincident with the May plot.

On Jan 26, a news in Chinese Newspaper caught my eye. It said Senator of Hongkong - Mr. Wang Yihong failed in election to be the Representative of Hongkong to attend the People's Delegate Congress of China. It also hinted that Wang Yihong would lose his senator seat too in the coming legislative election. Wang Yihong is a cousin of my wife. He has been a chip in the secret deal before. (see 392. 12/2 plot to murder Mr. Wang Yi Hong (3/15/06)) So I realize another secret deal was done between China and US. What was the exchange? I got it two weeks later.

House Representative Tom Lantos died on Feb.11. Tom Lantos was the Chairman of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs. Know for his strong advocacy for human rights. Mercury News said, "After being diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus in late December, Lantos announced he would not seek re-election in his district."

Lantos, as a senior politician, must know the principle of the game. He knew he became a chip in the game and announced the retirement. He wished to save his life by retreating from the game. But deal was the deal. From diagnosed with cancer (late December) to his death (Feb 11), it took only six weeks - a rapid death - or a very efficient murder by Feds.

Lantos was referred as "anti-China Congressman" or "China black" by Chinese media. He was a stronghold of pro-Taiwan independence power. His death was a warning to that power and a procedure to the coming regime change of Taiwan government in May.

555. Olympic deal (6/29/0Cool

The secret deal between the secret police of the China and the US to frame a case was signed in April 2001 in the name to release the crew of a US spy-plane. For the first time I sensed Feds was framing a drug case against me. The negotiation to release the spy plane crew should be the business of Pentagon. How could the signatory and guarantor be agents of DEA and FBI? They guaranteed that media wouldn't report about a drug (likely heroin) smuggling from southwest China. (the source likely was from Burma) The payment was huge. The information said it was 40 billion. Later I realized it was a value equivalence - China was granted to be host of 2008 Olympic and the membership of WTO. Now we can see how big that payment is. After China becomes a member of WTO, its economy develops rapidly and today China is the third economic power of the world. The benefit is much more than 40 billion. Since that was a bad deal to US - it helps its rival country, China growing strong, both the directors of DEA and FBI announced resignation that month. (April 2001)

The action date of that first plot was 6/11/2001. Feds arranged it the execution day of McVeigh who was accused of OKC bombing. That was the first time I learned the tactic of Feds - they used to create a big event to distract the framed case. Since then from my story you can find how Feds follows this model. The latest one was the magnitude 8 earthquake in Sichuan China.

Hosting Olympic game is no doubt a big deal. Japan rose to be a big economic power in the world after it hosted the Olympic Game in 1960s. China wishes to be benefit in same way. In April, China started its Olympic torch parade abroad, hoped to be honored by world power glory. But it is too innocent. Instead of reputation, China was humiliated severely. The Olympic torch parade was protested everywhere in the world by human right group and pro-Tibet independence people, especially in Britain and France. At last, China had to shrink the parade and end it in a low profile.

Olympic chip is big. US won't let it go without some kickback. Now it is clear US want to have some payback at that deal: the influence on Sudan (important for its oil production), the independence of Tibet, the independence of Taiwan. Chen Shuibian - former Taiwan president who advocates Taiwan independence, had said that 2008 was the only big chance for Taiwan independence because China would host Olympic Games at that year. US has prepared everything to extort the Olympic deal. Only because China put Taiwan as its first priority and made a demand in later deals, Taiwan's independence was sacrificed. But China didn't expect there were other tricks. Thus we saw a big humiliation in Olympic torch parade. Olympic is in crisis. Celebrities refuse to attend the ceremony because China violates the humane rights. Athletes may boycott because of air pollution. To save the Game, there came the May 12 Sichuan earthquake. The date was well timed. Feds got a distract for its May 11 plot.

Feds tried to finish the case in May because thus there will be two months left for them to extort more from Olympic game. I think one is to demand China's support of Iran war.
kathaksung

PostWed Jul 23, 2008 9:23 pm  Reply with quote  

556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/0Cool

People think the nuclear ambition of Iran is the reason for Iran war. That is only right on Israel's part. For US part, it is petro-dollar.

US dollar is appointed currency in oil trading. Because the oil trade is a huge business, a large amount of dollar is locked up in that trade. That money is called petro-dollar. Why it is so important to US? Because it acts as a long term none interest loan The prosperous US economy partly was based on the petro-dollar - a long term loan without interest. Let me depict it in this way:

US bought a house from Japan (whom represents the oil customers of Iran) for one million dollars. US also bought another house from France (whom represents other oil customers of OPEC) for one million dollars. Japan and France use these two million dollars as fund to buy oil. The money was used in oil trading circle and never back to US. US enjoys the two houses almost free. He doesn't have to pay monthly mortgage payment. Not a penny for interest, nor for principle. All the cost was the printing of a green back paper. However, that green back paper - petro dollar, is still a debit note. How long is it? So far it's more than forty years - since dollar became the appointed oil trade currency.

But suddenly, Iran refuses to accept dollar. Japan has to ask US to exchange that one million dollar into Euro or yen. What US can do is: 1. to get the dollar back by export more merchandise. But he is not able to. He has a trade deficit already. 2. To get the dollar back with gold or foreign currency reserve. But he hasn't that much reserve. 3. To lock up that extra one million dollar in US Bond by raising the interest rate to attract the buyer. But he unwilling to do it. There is a sub-prime crisis in real estate market. Any interest increase will further devalue the house. Feds holds a large amount of real estates in my case, they don't allow such thing to happen. So to solve the problem, they go to the fourth option. 4. By pushing up the oil price.

France (other oil consumption countries) keeps one million dollar as oil trading fund. How much does he need if the oil price doubled? Two million. Thus the one million dollar Japan abandoned is absorbed by France. That's why the oil price jumped like crazy in recent days - a tricky way to keep US dollar from collapsing.

US has to pay for high oil price too. Ordinary people bear the cost. But the high oil price will hurt the economy. The condition won't last long. So war on Iran is unavoidable.

Of course, US is a "democratic" country. It can't start a war because others refusing to use its currency. Then beware of another 911 style false flag attack.

We know there was an incident of live nuclear head weapons being carried over the continental US by a B-52 last August. There is attempt of dirty bomb attack in Houston this year.
Quote, "State of Emergency: The US in the Final Six Months of the George W. Bush Administration
by Lewis Seiler and Dan Hamburg
June 13, 2008 by CommonDreams.org
Former National Security Agency analyst and naval intelligence officer Wayne Madsen has been in Houston investigating the Carnaby case at great personal risk. Madsen believes Carnaby was involved both in heading off a potential war with Iran (by leaking Mossad plans to assassinate Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah just days before Carnaby himself was killed) and in trying to forestall a potential terrorist attack on the port.
According to Madsen, “federal agents in Houston fear that ‘another 9/11-type part false flag’ attack is imminent, perhaps as early as July 4.”.......

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/06/13/9596/

Another time factor for Iran war is the Olympic Game in August. China has interest in Iran. He is an oil customer of Iran. Olympic Game could be an extortion chip for China's support in Iran war.

557. The development of Iran affair (7/9/0Cool

On 6/30 and 7/1, State Secretary Condoleezza Rice had a lightening visit to China. So I knew there was a new secret deal signed by China and US secret police. There was a quick result of that deal: On 7/3, White House announced that Bush would attend the opening ceremony of Olympic in Beijing. Other world leaders, such like Merkel of Germany and Gordon Brown of Britain, are skipping the opening ceremony to protest China's violation on human rights in Tibet and Sudan.

The main purpose of the secret deal is to continue to frame a drug case. Does it include that China will support Iran war?

Quietly, US is preparing for another Mid-east war.

Quote, "Iran War Resolution May Be Passed Next Week
June 23, 2008 by Eric Garris
Introduced less than a month ago, Resolution 362 <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=hc110-362>, also known as the Iran War Resolution, could be passed by the House as early as next week.
The bill is the chief legislative priority of AIPAC. On its Web site, AIPAC endorses the resolutions as a way to ”Stop Iran’s Nuclear Program” <http://aipac.org/694.asp> and tells readers to lobby Congress to pass the bill. In the Senate, a sister resolution, Resolution 580 <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=sr110-580>, has gained co-sponsors with similar speed. The Senate measure was introduced by Indiana Democrat Evan Bayh on June 2. It has since gained 19 co-sponsors.
The bill’s key section “demands that the president initiate an international effort to immediately and dramatically increase the economic, political, and diplomatic pressure on Iran to verifiably suspend its nuclear enrichment activities by, inter alia, prohibiting the export to Iran of all refined petroleum products; imposing stringent inspection requirements on all persons, vehicles, ships, planes, trains, and cargo entering or departing Iran; and prohibiting the international movement of all Iranian officials not involved in negotiating the suspension of Iran’s nuclear program.”
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2008/06/23/iran-war-resolution-may-be-passed-next-week/#comment-155998

Iran surely has felt the approaching danger and made a response on July 4th.

Quote, "Iran responds to nuclear package
Friday, July 04, 2008
Iran has responded to a packages of incentives offered by six world powers aimed at resolving a standoff over its disputed nuclear ambitions, according to the official IRNA news agency.
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2008/07/20087415262251551.html

Iran's constructive preliminary response is positive. But it's a dismay to warmonger. They lose an important excuse to start a war. It disturbs their war schedule. So US media treat the news with a low key and drop the news in the corner. However, the market reaction is inspiring. From 7/5 to 7/8, the oil price dropped for four days from $145 to $136 a barrel. .
kathaksung

PostSat Aug 02, 2008 9:35 pm  Reply with quote  

558. D.A.'s discipline case and hiding evidence (7/9/0Cool

On 5/11, I returned the hundred notes to my relatives when they visited me. They later changed them into small notes for me. I posted "547. Plant "drug money" (5/17)" on 5/17. Two days later, there was a news in "San Jose Mercury" that caught my eye. Topic "Field/ Prosecutor faces rare hearing". It was a rare story to discipline a D.A..

Field is a D.A. of Santa Clara County. He is accused of disobeying court orders, hiding the location of an exculpatory witness and abusing his authority in three other cases. Field was alleged that "he intentionally withheld Smith's whereabouts from the rape defendant's lawyer because he feared it would hurt his own case. When Smith was eventually located, he provided information that helped lead to dismissal of the rape charge." (San Jose Mercury, 5/24/0Cool

In another word, he hid evidence to frame a case. Then I think of the "drug money". I allege Feds has planted the "drug money" on me through the hands of my relatives. They knew it is a framed case, the "drug money" was not from the "drug trading". But they hide the truth at the purpose to eliminate a witness whom will endanger their criminal kingdom. They don't care to disciple a D.A. as a scapegoat in the wrong doing so long as to eliminate a target of their most wanted.

Was Field the one who gave Feds the legal advice to the framed case on me? If the case broke off, they can add another offence under the Field's name, that is convenient. What Field may get is disciplined from practicing of attorney. Or his case is just used as a cover up story to influence the public's mind that such kind of wrong doing is popular practice? What I realized is that Feds now let local D.A. office and D.E.A. do the "drug money" planting case.

On 6/12, there was another news about Field. "Prosecutor's legal woes worsen in new finding". It says "Field acted in a "deceptive and reprehensible manner" by revealing information to the jury in violation of the trial judge's order in that case." (San Jose Mercury, by Leslie Griffy, 6/12/0Cool New finding will drag on the disciplinary case. What I realized is that Feds will still use "drug money" to frame the case. That means they don't limit "drug money" on hundred note. They extend it to small notes.

Really, two days later, on 6/15, (it was father's day), my relatives came again and took me for another big shopping spree. Anyhow, I don't want to add another offence on Field's discipline case.
I don't touch the money my relatives gave me, even they are small notes. I believe they were from Feds. And in super markets, I found I was heavily surrounded by agents, they disguised as clients and store employees. They made that shopping day a big action day.

Not only the Field's discipline case and heavy surveillance alarmed me, also there is another news reminding me Feds is continuing to frame a case on "drug money".

559. Plan to murder in the name of "Bank robbery" (7/19/0Cool

On 5/11, Feds arranged a big shopping spree day for me at the purpose that I would spend the "drug money". I didn't. On the contrary, I returned the 100 dollar bill to my relatives, they later change the big bill into small notes for me.

On 5/17, I wrote, "547. Plant "drug money" (5/17) ".

On 5/20, the Mercury News reported a D.A.'s discipline case. It was about a D.A. who deliberately hid the evidence to frame a case. I think it was used to justify the framed case on me. I am under 24/7 surveillance. Feds must have reported that I have no job and no income. It is truth. But they must have hid the fact I was aided by my relatives. As a matter of fact, the money must be from the Feds and given to me through the hands of my relatives. Eager to eliminate a witness of their crime, Feds will do anything in their desperation.

Then on 5/23, a man was shot in the head after banking. He died 10 days later. The shooting robbery, I think, was organized by Feds at the purpose to justify a coming murder in the name of bank robbery. When I refuse to use the money from the Feds but go to withdraw the cash from my bank account, they will shoot me in a planned "bank robbery".

The news repeated 10 days later. "The man shot in the head in May robbery dies". And on next day: "A bank is offering a $10,000 reward for information on the death of a customer who was shot and killed outside a San Jose branch office." (Mercury News, 6/6/0Cool I allege the murder was done by Feds. Killing is unnecessary in bank robbery, let alone to shoot in the head. It was a deliberate "shoot to kill". Feds need a death to cover up another coming "shoot to kill" death.

To create similar incidents to cover up the main plot is a tactic Feds often used. So the main plot would not be so prominent. It is a kind of pre-distraction. Here are two cases I've talked about.
1. In the first secret deal of 2001, the action date was 6/11/01, (marked by the execution of McVeigh.) Feds also planned to murder my nephew - a student of Stanford University.(In the name of racial shooting death.) The pre-distraction operation was to create a random shooting death of another Asian student. She was shot in the head outside Stanford University on 6/10/01. See detail at "63. A well planed frame case".
2. In the January plot of 2007, in which my daughter was a target too. Feds created "May Zhou's suicide". A pre-distraction to a planned murder on my daughter.(In the name of "suicide", I allege.) See detail in "467. Attempt to murder my daughter (2/15/07)".

On 6/15, Feds arranged another big shopping spree day for me. Two days before 6/15, they repeated their tactic by pre-distract mind influence:
1. Re-fresh D.A. Field's discipline case. Quote, "Prosecutor's legal woes worsen in new finding". (Mercury News, 6/12/0Cool
2. Quote, "(Milpitas) Serial bank robber strikes for 12th time". "FBI officials say a serial bank robber who has hit banks in Fremont, Union City, Milpitas and Livermore held up the Commercial Bank on South Park Victoria Drive in Milpitas on Tuesday. (One of my two bank accounts happened to be on that Drive too)......Anyone with information about these incidents is asked to call the FBI at (415)553-7400". (Mercury News, 6/13/0Cool

The tactic of Feds is very clear. Force me to use the "drug money" they planted and make an arrest. If I don't do in their way and withdraw money from the bank, then they planned a "shoot to death" for me. Of course people are asked to call FBI if they have information. What people don't know is the crime may have been planned by the hand works in same office they are requested to call in. That's why the serial robber could strike on and on. Just like Osama Bin Laden could issue terror warning from time to time and never been captured. Because they work for the interest of the Feds.