Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Prophecy about Pope's death

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
kathaksung

PostWed Aug 13, 2008 10:06 pm  Reply with quote  

560. Distraction - wildfire (7/24/0Cool

Feds used to arrange a big event - a war, a disaster such like hurricane Katrina; big earthquake like Sichuan 8 magnitude quake; a pandemic such like SARS or bird flu; or a killing such like Virginia Tech shooting - to divert public notice. In recent "drug money" frame case, the distraction is wildfire.

On 5/23, Mercury News warned, "Preparation paying off for Cal Fire". "Fire / Unreasonably early wildfire" which said ""This is way early," said Saratoga Fire Capt. Bil Morrison. "Usually we expect this in September or October."". The unreasonably fire start off first in area nearby San Jose. It used to be contained within days. Then new wildfire was found somewhere else. It continued for two months.

At first, suspicion came with these fires. On 5/31, in Mercury News, there was an article, "Permits to burn: Are they too risky". The largest fire in Santa Cruz county in a century was alleged caused by deliberately debris burning. On 6/15, "Officials seek man in Bonny Doon Blaze" which said, "California Department of Forestry and Fire protection officials released a sketch of a clean-cut man with a nearly shaved head. Investigators believe the man may know something about how the fire started.". On 6/21, "Blaze destroys 15 buildings, may have been set intentionally" said, "callers notified emergency dispatchers about 2 p.m. of a motorist setting spot fires at four or five areas along the highway."

This news may well explained the cause of the wildfire. What callers might not see was there were probably more spot fires set by the motorist(s). One month later, the news became, "Since a huge lightening storm on June 21, about 2,010 separate fires have ignited across California."("Bush visits California to survey wildfires", Mercury News, 7/18/0Cool

Briefing news on 7/18 and 7/19 said that 98% of state's fires extinguished. Only at this time, I knew how big this distraction was. News said 25,000 firefighters from other 41 states, and from Canada, Greece, Australia, New Zeland and Mexico have been working to combat the fires. Schwarzenegger said 80% of the US fire resources for fire fighting are deployed in California. I dare to say this was the biggest operation of fire fighting ever have happened in the world. Yet, have you noticed it a bit? The government, the media covered it up so tightly that only at the last moment, we got it by a few words in briefing news. They finished it in a very low profile. Because a framed "drug money" case didn't happen to their plan.

I think if I spent the "drug money", there would be a series of arrest and deaths in detain. At same time, a biggest than ever fire would developed. Thousands of families would lose their home. Hundred of thousands of people would be mandatary evacuated. People in the world would watch the blame and smoke and heroic firefighters in TV news. Nobody would notice a few drug arrest and mystical death. Or it simply is left alone by media. Several weeks later, nobody notice some murder had happened. On 6/29, in first page of the Mercury News, there was a big color map of San Jose. The city is surrounded by orange and red color suburban area. (the color represents fire hazards is high and very high) The big topic is: "Is your home in danger?". That is typical pre-mind occupation intimidation. A preparation for the coming big fire on San Jose.

In Mother's day, (5/11) Feds arranged a big shopping spree for me and prepared a big earthquake (Sichuan quake) next day (5/12) to distract. It failed. Feds expected I would spent the small notes they planted through my relatives anytime later. What distract they prepared this time? An unreasonable early wild fire caused by deliberately debris burning, to arson which finally was replaced by "natural cause"(lightening), it continued for two months. On 7/9, I posted "558. D.A.'s discipline case and hiding evidence (7/9/0Cool" revealed the small drug notes plot. The case went soured. Until then I learned Feds had prepared a biggest then ever wild fire and an unprecedented troops of 25,000 firefighters. The great plan ends like a mouse' tail. What a sorrow. Or how fortunate are those people who would otherwise lose their homes or even their lives.

561. San Francisco bank robbery (3) (7/29/0Cool (continue to #404)

The bank robbery I talked about in #559 is the third attempt on me. Twice Feds had planned a shooting death plot on me in the name of bank robbery. One was on 4/13/2006. see "400. Bank robbery created for "mis-shooting" (4/20/06)". The other one was earlier on 1/15/1999. See "402. Bank robbery in San Francisco (1) (4/25/06) " and "404. Bank robbery in San Francisco (2) (5/5/06)" The description hasn't finished. Here I refer the last part of #404: "It was about 5 o'clock when I arrived at San Francisco. As usual, I went to the subway station in Montgomery St. where I would take an underground tram to my parents' house.

It was not far away from the train terminal to the subway station. I still took a bus. The bus stopped at its first station. It couldn't move any further. The street was crowded with people. It was dark already. The buildings along the street coated with red color because there were so many police cars with their emergency lamps on.

All passengers left the bus. I went into the crowd and learned that minutes ago there was a bank robbery in Montgomery St.. Some people died in gun battle. I felt chill in my back. Was that gun battle prepared for me after they failed a plot to kill by car accident? Later the news report strengthened my opinion."

Continuation: Later, from media I learned the following story.

Buford White, the bank robber, "walks into the Bank of America branch at New Montgomery and Market streets shortly after 5 p.m. waves a big gun around and orders everybody to hit the ground. A good Samaritan jumps him and tries to wrestle the gun away. The hero gets shot twice in the face. The robber then had a gun fighting with the responding police... and spilled out into the street, where dozens of shots were exchanged." It ends with White's death and two policemen's wounding. the Good Samaritan, had been shot in the head and remains in serious condition.

1. Buford White had committed a series of bank robbery, but never been arrested even FBI had tips.

Quote, " Ex-con killed in robbery tied to other bank heists
Jim Herron Zamora, Examiner, 01/18/99

Investigators suspect that an ex-convict killed in a gunfight with police after a botched bank robbery in San Francisco on Friday may have led a ring responsible for a series of up to 10 similar heists in various Bay Area cities. "Buford White is a suspect..."

Quote, "FBI Had Tip Before Fatal Shootout
Agency was probing suspect in series of bank robberies
Jaxon Van Derbeken, Chronicle Staff Writer
Thursday, February 4, 1999
FBI spokesman George Grotz said the tip alone was not enough to arrest White before the holdup at a Bank of America at Market and New Montgomery streets."

2. The hero was discredited as a bad guy in later media description.

Quote, "Bank hero faced with rebuilding life - again
Seth Rosenfeld and Elizabeth Fernandez, OF THE EXAMINER STAFF
Thursday, January 28, 1999

Castillo, shot in robbery, has tried to overcome problems with violence, alcohol, reckless driving
SAN FRANCISCO --
When he tackled an armed robber in a crowded downtown San Francisco bank and was shot in the head, they say, he'd come a long way in fighting his own problems with violence and alcohol, as well as reckless driving that had caused another motorist's death. ......

Exactly what prompted Castillo to jump the armed bandit is unclear, law-enforcement officials noted.
Castillo could not have known that the suspect, Buford White, also was a suspect in 10 other bank robberies and, aside from domestic abuse, was not known to be violent. The vast majority of bank robberies do not involve shooting, according to the FBI. .......

On July 11, 1991, he pleaded guilty to vehicular manslaughter, drunken driving and accidentally causing a death. .......

On Aug. 10, he pleaded guilty to a traffic infraction in that case and was released on one year's probation on the condition that he obey all laws, the records show. ......

He pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon. On April 4, 1996, he was ordered to spend 32 days in Santa Rita County Jail and ......

On Aug. 11, 1997, Fremont police spotted Castillo tailgating another car in heavy traffic and pulled him over. They saw symptoms indicating that he was high on methamphetamine. ....."

3. Police captain died hours after his squad killed the robber.

Quote, "Cop died after shootout - is recalled as hero
Mackenzie Warren and Erin McCormick, OF THE EXAMINER STAFF Julian Guthrie of The Examiner staff contributed to this report.
Sunday, January 17, 1999
Capt. Stasko may have fallen asleep at wheel before crash
SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco Capt. George "Jake" Stasko, one of The City's top cops, was killed early Saturday in a one-car crash hours after he led his squad in a dramatic shootout with a suspect in a downtown bank robbery.

After I learned all these information, I concluded this bank robbery was prepared for me. I'll put my analysis in next message.
kathaksung

PostSat Aug 23, 2008 8:07 pm  Reply with quote  

562. San Francisco bank robbery (4) (8/3/0Cool

When I learned from the repair shop that the car my family depended on was in dangerous situation, I decided immediately to buy a new car. On 1/15/1999, I went to the auto dealers to buy a new car. The Feds saw the murder attempt through a car accident went soured, they activated another murder project which had been planned already - a shooting death in the name of bank robbery.

Of course, Buford White must be an asset of the FBI, so he started a bank robbery at a time and location that any bank robber would try to avoid. The bank branch he chose was at the busiest area of San Francisco. Five o'clock on Friday was a rush hour of the city. But it was a location nearest to the entrance of subway station I would go and it was the time the train (I took) arrived at.

According to FBI, Buford White, aside from domestic abuse, was not known to be violent. The vast majority of bank robberies do not involve shooting. But on that day, he "waves a big gun". What caused his unusually behavior? Because Feds needed a gun fighting that day to make a coming shooting death reasonable. White was not necessarily to be the shooter. In such case, like President Kennedy's and M.L.King's death, the shooter was not Oswald or Ray. There was a professional sniper team, along with the support teams to cover up, to witness. At last, there would be a scapegoat to bear the responsibility. If the plot had gone through, the likely result would be that I was shot by a "stray bullet".

But the plot was interrupted by Castillo. He jumped on the bank robber. White had to shoot Castillo and touched off a real gun fighting with policemen earlier then planned. Castillo destroyed Feds' plot. That's why he was later tarnished by the media. It was a revenge from the Feds. I was astonished when I first read the detailed negative past about Castillo. Was the paper talk about a bank hero or a criminal? Then as most media(include Chinese newspaper) joined the choir of that negative propaganda which turned a good Samaritan into a bad guy, I realized it was a punishment from Feds. Another man punished was the police captain Stasko.

I don't know if Stasko also works for the FBI. But I'm sure his death is a punishment from the Feds. Because his squad killed an asset of the Feds and soured a plot. Though news two weeks later said he died in crash by legally drunk, I think it was a cover up story. I believe the first report was the right cause : he died because he fell asleep - an irresistible one. I had experience of that kind of murder attempt. See "12. Mind control EM sleep wave (1) .

A witness said, " Capt. Stasko's car began slowly swerving off the left hand side of the road and plowed into a tree, according to Ackerson." A slowly swerving used to be caused by a sudden asleep on the wheel not by drunk driving. The time was at 1:20 a.m. midnight. when there was few vehicle on highway. The witness was a Sonoma County sheriff's deputy. Was he the man who controls the switch of that EM sleep wave instrument and watch the whole process?

Back to new "bank robbery" murder attempt:

1. So in this "drug money" frame case, in case I going to a bank to withdraw money, Feds created a shooting death case on 5/23/08 to justify another coming "shoot death". See #599.
2. On 6/23. "(Milpitas) Serial bank robber strikes for 12th time", FBI said. Do you get familiar with it when you learned Buford White "also was a suspect in 10 other bank robberies."?
3. That serial robber held up the Commercial Bank on South Park Victoria Drive in Milpitas on Tuesday (One of my two bank accounts happened to be on that Drive too. Is that a coincidence?

Here are two bank branches I have account. One is Washington Mutual branch on South Park Victoria Drive in Milpitas. One is Wachovia branch on Berryessa Road in San Jose.

On 7/19, I wrote ". 559. Plan to murder in the name of "Bank robbery" (7/19/0Cool
Two days later, there was a news which I thought was the swift response of the Feds:
Quote, "Bank Gave Counterfeit Bills, Couple Says

Different Customer Given Refund After Fake Money Claim, Report Says
July 22, 2008

Ulises Garcia said he was withdrawing cash from a Wachovia Bank and depositing it into a Bank of America so he could pay his bills online.

http://www.local6.com/news/16960809/detail.html

The fake money happened to be from a Wachovia Bank, was that another coincidence? Or if I try to avoid "drug money" trap by withdrawing from bank, they prepared a "fake money" trap?

I also allege Feds may create a "terror bombing" in the name of Indian terrorist if I go to Wachovia branch. There is India store in same shopping center. I'll talk about it next.

563. Fake money trap and bombing link to India (8/9/0Cool

Come with the news that Wachovia Bank gave customer fake money, on 8/1 and 8/2, World Journal reported another fake money case. It said that Mei Ling Chen, a lady came from Taiwan last month, was indicted of smuggling, illegally holding and using fake money by Federal Court in San Francisco on 7/30. The $380,000 fake money are high quality super notes.

I think this is part work to frame a fake money trap.

As for bombing in the name of Indian terrorist, I have talked about it in "422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06)" and "423. Mumbai bombing (7/25/06)".

About same time in reporting fake money news, on 7/30/08 there was a news "India police defuse 18 bombs near markets in the city of Surat..... The announcement came as authorities probed ties to blasts over the weekend that killed 42 people and wounded 183 in Ahmadabad." Mercury News is poor in report foreign news. How could it interested at a local police case in India let alone it was an unsuccessful bomb attempt. Then came the news: "India, US closer to nuclear agreement". (8/2/08 Mercury News) I have alleged that nuclear agreement was a result of secret deal between US and India secret police. Now once again Feds put it on the table. What is the payment from India? I think India will help the Feds to create a terror bombing case in San Jose. We are familiar with that kind of deal.

China was granted to host 2008 Olympic Game in exchange of framing a drug case in 2001. Britain was granted to host 2012 Olympic Game in exchange of creating a terror attack in London - that was 7/7/2005 London tunnel bombing. So was this US, India nuclear agreement.
kathaksung

PostTue Sep 02, 2008 10:27 pm  Reply with quote  

564. Another attempt to war on Iran (8/14/0Cool

In "557. The development of Iran affair (7/9/0Cool" I said Iran surely felt the approaching danger that US would start a war and positively responded to nuclear package offered by six world powers on July 4. Bush regime lost an important excuse to start a war. But as I have said, the point is not the nuclear program, it is only an excuse. The core is Petro- dollar. So we see new attempt for war.

Quote, " U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:00 AM

By: Kenneth R. Timmerman
Iran has carried out missile tests for what could be a plan for a nuclear strike on the United States, the head of a national security panel has warned.

In testimony before the House Armed Services Committee and in remarks to a private conference on missile defense over the weekend hosted by the Claremont Institute, Dr. William Graham warned that the U.S. intelligence community “doesn’t have a story” to explain the recent Iranian tests.
http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/thd1x115835.shtml

It's funny because Iran is still far from having a real atomic bomb. There is a similar tone in the news that resembles this regime has had on Saddam before Iraq war.

Quote, " Strike on Iran still possible, U.S. tells Israel

By Paul Richter and Julian E. Barnes, Los Angeles Times Staff Writers
July 30, 2008

WASHINGTON -- Bush administration officials reassured Israel's defense minister this week that the United States has not abandoned all possibility of a military attack on Iran, despite widespread Israeli concern that Washington has begun softening its position toward Tehran.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-usisrael30-2008jul30%2C0%2C625643.story

July/31. To Provoke War, Cheney Considered Proposal To Dress Up Navy Seals As Iranians And Shoot At Them

Speaking at the Campus Progress journalism conference earlier this month, Seymour Hersh - a Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist <http://i4.democracynow.org/2008/6/30/hersh_congress_agreed_to_bush_request> for The New Yorker - revealed that Bush administration officials held a meeting recently in the Vice President’s office to discuss ways to provoke a war with Iran.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/07/31/cheney-proposal-for-iran-war/

Iran war ahead?

Quote, "Massive US Naval Armada Heads For Iran

Thursday, August 7, 2008
......The lead American ship in these war games, the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN71) and its Carrier Strike Group Two (CCSG-2) are now headed towards Iran along with the USS Ronald Reagon (CVN76) and its Carrier Strike Group Seven (CCSG-7) coming from Japan.

They are joining two existing USN battle groups in the Gulf area: the USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN72) with its Carrier Strike Group Nine (CCSG-9); and the USS Peleliu (LHA-5) with its expeditionary strike group.

Likely also under way towards the Persian Gulf is the USS Iwo Jima (LHD-7) and its .....

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2008/08/massive-us-naval-armada-heads-for-iran.html

Will there be a big operation against Iran when China is concentrated on its Olympic Games and Russia is engaged in a sudden war?

565. Georgia war and Russia, their role in Iran war (8/19/0Cool

The massive naval armada heads for Iran includes UK carrier battle group and French naval assets. Which may indict there will be false flag terror attack taking place in Europe to justify the coming Iran war joined by two powers (UK and France).

But terror attack is not enough to justify a war. There must be something else. What is it? I allege it could be the permission from Russia for some forbidden nuclear equipment to be constructed in Iran. (possibly relate to production of highly enriched uranium). Russia then will be a witness to prove Iran intends to produce nuclear weapon. To strengthen that role, US and Russia played a soap opera - what we saw are the two events: The war between Russia and Georgia and the agreement between US and Poland on defense missile system. The two events gave people an expression that Russia is hostile to US. So once the Iran war breaks off, Russia's evidence will be believable even if it favors US and its ally.

It's not the first time Russia plays this role. The first attempt was to justify Iraq war. The event was the famous Padilla dirty bomb case. Attorney General Ashcroft announced Padilla's arrest in Moscow on 6/10/02. Five days later I alleged there was a secret deal. The frame attempt then went soured. Padilla's case eludes finally in this year (2008). I even don't know what is the formal charge on him. It seems dirty bomb and Iraq was never linked to his case. Anyhow, Russia, had payment in pocket, carried out their witness duty. That was what Putin said on 6/19/2004 that Russian intelligence had received information in early 2002 that Iraq was planning an attack against the United States. "This information was more than once passed on to our U.S. partners in oral and written form in the fall of 2002,"". (Washington Post, 6/19/04) Since this was a revealed plot, the news never was treated seriously. (see #68, Re 7. Padilla and OKC bombing (6/15)", "Re. 9. Ashcroft in Moscow". #77. The payment of deal(July/02)" #247. Russia and terror attack (8/14/04))

Again Russia and US play the "hostility" soap opera more actively this time. In last year's drama, Russia had its long range strategy bombers patrolled to Guam and UK coast, Bush at that time threatened World war III, and Putin said Russia wouldn't accept military action against Iran. (see #516) This time, the hostility opera upgraded. That was Georgia war and missile defense system in Poland.

Why Georgia is selected in this war? Because there is a gas pipe line in its land. The gas goes to Europe. If it had been cut, then European economy will be hurt. It will cause a free fall of Euro. You now know, Iran has turned on to Euro in its oil trading. Its foreign currency reserve are mostly Euro and yen. Who will be hurt if Euro falls?

The same tactic was used in early 2007. Read the following I wrote in #462:
"In Europe, on Jan. 1, Russia doubled the price of the natural gas it sells to Belarus. As a retaliation, Belarus imposed a transit fee on Russion oil which supplies Europe through the pipe in Belarus land. The oil for Europe was cut in early January.

Quote, "EU scolds Russia for cutting oil supply
By Peter Finn
Washington Post

When it comes to energy, the European Union, which is heavily dependent on Russian natural gas and oil, has almost no short-term alternatives. Russia supplies about 25 percent of the union's oil and 40 percent of its natural gas."
(Mercury News 1/10/07) (see "462. The collapse of Euro and worldwide economic crisis (1/20/07))

In that attempt war on Iran plot, I wrote, The collapse of WANT fund and oil shortage will cause the collapse of Euro. Iran not only will be bombed, but also suffer a huge financial loss.

The tactic repeats. Notice that in these two attempts of gas cut to Europe, (or attempt war on Iran) Russia plays the major role.
kathaksung

PostTue Sep 02, 2008 10:27 pm  Reply with quote  

564. Another attempt to war on Iran (8/14/0Cool

In "557. The development of Iran affair (7/9/0Cool" I said Iran surely felt the approaching danger that US would start a war and positively responded to nuclear package offered by six world powers on July 4. Bush regime lost an important excuse to start a war. But as I have said, the point is not the nuclear program, it is only an excuse. The core is Petro- dollar. So we see new attempt for war.

Quote, " U.S. Intel: Iran Plans Nuclear Strike on U.S.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:00 AM

By: Kenneth R. Timmerman
Iran has carried out missile tests for what could be a plan for a nuclear strike on the United States, the head of a national security panel has warned.

In testimony before the House Armed Services Committee and in remarks to a private conference on missile defense over the weekend hosted by the Claremont Institute, Dr. William Graham warned that the U.S. intelligence community “doesn’t have a story” to explain the recent Iranian tests.
http://boards.marihemp.com/boards/thd1x115835.shtml

It's funny because Iran is still far from having a real atomic bomb. There is a similar tone in the news that resembles this regime has had on Saddam before Iraq war.

Quote, " Strike on Iran still possible, U.S. tells Israel

By Paul Richter and Julian E. Barnes, Los Angeles Times Staff Writers
July 30, 2008

WASHINGTON -- Bush administration officials reassured Israel's defense minister this week that the United States has not abandoned all possibility of a military attack on Iran, despite widespread Israeli concern that Washington has begun softening its position toward Tehran.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-usisrael30-2008jul30%2C0%2C625643.story

July/31. To Provoke War, Cheney Considered Proposal To Dress Up Navy Seals As Iranians And Shoot At Them

Speaking at the Campus Progress journalism conference earlier this month, Seymour Hersh - a Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist <http://i4.democracynow.org/2008/6/30/hersh_congress_agreed_to_bush_request> for The New Yorker - revealed that Bush administration officials held a meeting recently in the Vice President’s office to discuss ways to provoke a war with Iran.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/07/31/cheney-proposal-for-iran-war/

Iran war ahead?

Quote, "Massive US Naval Armada Heads For Iran

Thursday, August 7, 2008
......The lead American ship in these war games, the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN71) and its Carrier Strike Group Two (CCSG-2) are now headed towards Iran along with the USS Ronald Reagon (CVN76) and its Carrier Strike Group Seven (CCSG-7) coming from Japan.

They are joining two existing USN battle groups in the Gulf area: the USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN72) with its Carrier Strike Group Nine (CCSG-9); and the USS Peleliu (LHA-5) with its expeditionary strike group.

Likely also under way towards the Persian Gulf is the USS Iwo Jima (LHD-7) and its .....

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/2008/08/massive-us-naval-armada-heads-for-iran.html

Will there be a big operation against Iran when China is concentrated on its Olympic Games and Russia is engaged in a sudden war?

565. Georgia war and Russia, their role in Iran war (8/19/0Cool

The massive naval armada heads for Iran includes UK carrier battle group and French naval assets. Which may indict there will be false flag terror attack taking place in Europe to justify the coming Iran war joined by two powers (UK and France).

But terror attack is not enough to justify a war. There must be something else. What is it? I allege it could be the permission from Russia for some forbidden nuclear equipment to be constructed in Iran. (possibly relate to production of highly enriched uranium). Russia then will be a witness to prove Iran intends to produce nuclear weapon. To strengthen that role, US and Russia played a soap opera - what we saw are the two events: The war between Russia and Georgia and the agreement between US and Poland on defense missile system. The two events gave people an expression that Russia is hostile to US. So once the Iran war breaks off, Russia's evidence will be believable even if it favors US and its ally.

It's not the first time Russia plays this role. The first attempt was to justify Iraq war. The event was the famous Padilla dirty bomb case. Attorney General Ashcroft announced Padilla's arrest in Moscow on 6/10/02. Five days later I alleged there was a secret deal. The frame attempt then went soured. Padilla's case eludes finally in this year (2008). I even don't know what is the formal charge on him. It seems dirty bomb and Iraq was never linked to his case. Anyhow, Russia, had payment in pocket, carried out their witness duty. That was what Putin said on 6/19/2004 that Russian intelligence had received information in early 2002 that Iraq was planning an attack against the United States. "This information was more than once passed on to our U.S. partners in oral and written form in the fall of 2002,"". (Washington Post, 6/19/04) Since this was a revealed plot, the news never was treated seriously. (see #68, Re 7. Padilla and OKC bombing (6/15)", "Re. 9. Ashcroft in Moscow". #77. The payment of deal(July/02)" #247. Russia and terror attack (8/14/04))

Again Russia and US play the "hostility" soap opera more actively this time. In last year's drama, Russia had its long range strategy bombers patrolled to Guam and UK coast, Bush at that time threatened World war III, and Putin said Russia wouldn't accept military action against Iran. (see #516) This time, the hostility opera upgraded. That was Georgia war and missile defense system in Poland.

Why Georgia is selected in this war? Because there is a gas pipe line in its land. The gas goes to Europe. If it had been cut, then European economy will be hurt. It will cause a free fall of Euro. You now know, Iran has turned on to Euro in its oil trading. Its foreign currency reserve are mostly Euro and yen. Who will be hurt if Euro falls?

The same tactic was used in early 2007. Read the following I wrote in #462:
"In Europe, on Jan. 1, Russia doubled the price of the natural gas it sells to Belarus. As a retaliation, Belarus imposed a transit fee on Russion oil which supplies Europe through the pipe in Belarus land. The oil for Europe was cut in early January.

Quote, "EU scolds Russia for cutting oil supply
By Peter Finn
Washington Post

When it comes to energy, the European Union, which is heavily dependent on Russian natural gas and oil, has almost no short-term alternatives. Russia supplies about 25 percent of the union's oil and 40 percent of its natural gas."
(Mercury News 1/10/07) (see "462. The collapse of Euro and worldwide economic crisis (1/20/07))

In that attempt war on Iran plot, I wrote, The collapse of WANT fund and oil shortage will cause the collapse of Euro. Iran not only will be bombed, but also suffer a huge financial loss.

The tactic repeats. Notice that in these two attempts of gas cut to Europe, (or attempt war on Iran) Russia plays the major role.
kathaksung

PostSat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 pm  Reply with quote  

566. False arrest leads to DNA case (8/24/0Cool

Why I am so care at war on Iran? Because it plays the role of a distraction to the framed drug case. There were several times US prepared war on Iran. These attempts always linked to the framed drug case. When the framed drug case went soured, so did the Iran war attempt. The most evident one was the 8/31/07 plot. As I have said, in framed case, one important tactic was to close the Bay Bridge.(see #433) From June 2006 to March 2008, there were at least six cases in which Feds closed (or tried to close) the Bay Bridge. 8/31/07 plot was the biggest one of these attempts. Feds closed the Bay Bridge from 8/31 to 9/3 (labor Day holiday) in the name of repair. To justify the repair, Feds even created Minneapolis Bridge collapse early that month (8/1). For that case, Feds prepared a nuclear attack on 8/30. That was the famous incident that a B-52 carried six missiles loaded with nuclear head flying over the US continental. The nuclear attack would justify the bombing on Iran's nuclear sites.

The August 31 plot was soured under my constant revelation. So was Iran war attempt. (see 502. Warrantless surveillance and August plot (8/13/07) to 516. Iran war next stage (10/23/07)).

People may doubt: "How could your personal case is more important than a war?". That is the point of view from different angle. You should judge it from the angle of the Feds. For them, which is more important? A war or Kat Hak Sung's case?
The answer is pretty simple. Feds view my case the highest priority than anything else. If there is a war, what will they gain? Power and money. If there is no war, what will they lose? Nothing. Just no gain. But in my case, if I have been eliminated, what will they gain? Feds wiped out a witness of their crime so they can continue with their super power to rule over the people. Otherwise, they have to maintain a large army of surveillance to watch on me and have to pay interest in secret deal to foreign intelligence to frame the case. And risk the danger to be prosecuted by their committed crime. Compare no gain with being a prosecuted criminal, which is more important? Consider what I have revealed in my messages.

This is why Feds even frame a "drug money" case on me. The "drug money" is clearly a framed case, finally will be proved not from drug trading but from my relatives or bank. What Feds needs is an excuse to search and arrest. I allege the real plot of the Feds is to frame me in some other crime case with "DNA" after the false arrest. Here is a pre-mind occupation propaganda from Feds:

DNA clears JonBenet's family, points to mystery killer
7/10/08
CNN) -- Recently developed "touch DNA" technology has cleared all members of JonBenet Ramsey's family of her slaying, authorities said Wednesday.

Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy said no one in the Ramsey family is considered a suspect and formally apologized in a letter to John Ramsey for the cloud of suspicion his family has lived under for nearly 12 years.

Instead, DNA tests conducted earlier this year point to an "unknown male," in the 6-year-old child beauty pageant contestant's December 1996 slaying.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/07/09/jonbenet.dna/index.html

DNA is a skilled technique and Jone Benet case is an old case. It is mentioned again because Benet case is a popular one that can appeal public eyes. The point is to emphasize the importance of DNA evidence. But as I have said, DNA evidence, hair, or sperm or spit trace, is no other than other evidence such like gun or poison. It could be planted easily, especially when the investigator is the criminal. Benet case had been used in attempted framed case on me about two years ago. (see "436. Ramsey Benet case and DNA (9/15/06)) This news is just a tactic repeat.

567. Oil price, tax refund and Iran war (8/29/0Cool

Now it becomes clear the original Iran war plot was planed to start around August 8, when the openning ceremony of Olympic Games was performed in China; the war broke out between Georgia and Russia; and a joint naval armada consisted of US, UK and France headed for Iran. The plot should have been designed in February, when Iran inaugurated its oil Bourse. To save the dollar, US pushed up the oil price. That price, I think, had been projected to maintain in high level until Iran was attacked and going out of oil trading business. In another word, the oil price will go normal after Iran going back to petro-dollar in oil trading. The price manipulation will justify the Iran war: See, It was Iran caused high oil price, we had a war on Iran and defeated it. Now price come down. The opinion certainly will be approved by a lot of people.

But the oil price went down after July 4th, a month earlier than the planed war date. Why?

1. I posted "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/0Cool" on 7/4. Pointed out US manipulated oil price to save the dollar. And Iran war is inevitable. On same day, obviously felt the approaching war threat, Iran had a positive response to the nuclear package. I at first thought Iran's response may postpone the US war plan. In #557, written on 7/9, I wrote, "Iran's constructive preliminary response is positive. But it's a dismay to warmonger. They lose an important excuse to start a war. It disturbs their war schedule. So US media treat the news with a low key and drop the news in the corner. However, the market reaction is inspiring. From 7/5 to 7/8, the oil price dropped for four days from $145 to $136 a barrel."

2. But the later development changed my view. US still send a massive naval armada to Persian Gulf. It means US doesn't care Iran's active response.

Before Iraq war, Saddam Hussain let weapon inspection team of U.N. inspect and search the WMD in Iraq. He even let them search his palace. The U.N. weapon inspection team found no evidence of WMD. Still, US invaded Iraq. Because WMD is only an excuse. So what for Iran's positive response. When a wolf wants to eat a lamb, it will do even there is no excuse.

3. Now I think the oil price start to drop is the result of my analysis posted on 7/4. Feds used to have swift response to my revelation.(see #47, 96, 113,168,337, 531.) Oil price is very sensitive to ordinary people. It affects their daily life. If people knew that the high price is caused by the manipulation of the government insiders, the response will be disastrous. So they quickly drive down the price.

4. One thing leads me to conclude that the government insiders had planed the August Iran war in February was their decision of tax refund in that month. When Iran inaugurated its oil Bourse on 2/17, the inside group chose to push up the oil price to save the dollar. At the purpose that people will become angry at the high price. The inside group will take the chance to activate a war. When Iran has been forced to return to the petro dollar in oil trading, the oil price will drop. No one will blame this war then. The higher the oil price goes, the better the Iran war will be justified. So the group blows the trumpet:

Quote, "Goldman Sachs: $5.75 Per Gallon Gas Soon
Monday, June 30, 2008 12:00 PM

Look for the price of crude oil to continue to climb - reaching upwards of $200 per barrel - and for prices at the pump to reach $5.75 per gallon in the next two years, warns Goldman Sachs’ gas guru Arjun Murti .

http://moneynews.newsmax.com/streettalk/oil_prices/2008/06/30/108535.html

Four days later, the bubble broke off at $147/barrel. Due to, I think, my revelation. Otherwise, the oil price would have been possible at $170/barrel in early August - the planed war time.

Someone said the government is incompetent. I don't think so. Did you see how they could start an unjust war in the name of something not existed? And how they had that notorious President to stay on the seat once again in 2004? This tax refund case, from the plan date in February to June when most people received their cheques, took only four months. It was very efficient. Why? Because the planed high oil price will hurt consumers confidence and hit the economy badly. So they gave each family $300 - $600 dollars to compensate the pain of the temporary high gas price. For June, July and August when the planed war would break out.

The oil price dropped to $110, then fluctuate between $110 and $120. It seems to be the equilibrium boundary for the dollar. Why they pushed it to $147 and intended more? Because the higher the oil price goes, the higher profit the speculator makes, and the better the war justified.

5. $110/barrel oil price is still too high, but a necessary to support the dollar. To pull it down, Iran war is inevitable.

Everything is prepared: false flag attack; secret deal with Russia and China; cooperation of allies; massive naval armada.... why they delayed again? Remember what I have said, the first priority for the Feds is to eliminate a witness of their crime who have revealed their plot so many times. So be watchful these days on hurricane, "natural disaster" and "terror attacks".
kathaksung

PostTue Oct 14, 2008 11:37 pm  Reply with quote  

568. To punish and award through media propaganda (9/3/0Cool

I have said Georgia war is part of the Iran war plan in August. Now it becomes more and more evident. What did Russia lose in that war? Though there was a strong criticism from West, it was only an oral service. Russia got what it wanted: having two area split from Georgia.

Quote, "Kremlin announces that South Ossetia will join 'one united Russian state

The Kremlin moved swiftly to tighten its grip on Georgia’s breakaway regions yesterday as South Ossetia announced that it would soon become part of Russia, which will open military bases in the province under an agreement to be signed on Tuesday

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article4635843.ece?Submitted=true

The situation is well described in a brief news that Russia is a winner (greeted as a victory) in that war:
Quote, "Medvedev slams Georgian leader

........ The Russian president made his comments a day after the European Union issued statement strongly criticizing Russia for its military offensive in Georgia, but stopped short of imposing sanction.

Overall, Moscow greeted the European warning as a victory. The Baltic nations, Poland and Britain had pushed for concrete sanctions, but the European leaders agreed on only one measure, a threat to postpone talks on a strategic partnership with Russia, combined with the written reproach."
(San Jose Mercury News, 9/3/0Cool

Former Russia President Putin also was awarded with a positive news. Two days ago, you may have watched a field report from TV news about a heroic story how Putin saved a photographer from the attack of a Siberian tiger. The screen showed us that Putin helped scientist to put a locating collar on a tiger which was said to be tranquillized by him.

Quote, "Putin saves TV crew from tiger
http://www.bigpond.com/news/world/content/20080901/2351315.asp

When Russia is condemned for the aggression on a sovereign country and the violation of cease fire agreement, its strong man appears in mainstream media in a heroic profile. Is it a contradiction? There is no strange if you could view the Georgia war as part of Iran war plot and that tiger news is a reward to an asset of US intelligence.

Just 30 days ago, I talked about how media turned a bank hero into a criminal by its negative propaganda. (see #561, 562. San Francisco bank robbery) Now you see another vivid positive propaganda how the Feds rewards a favorite. To expose the reward and punishment system by media manipulation, is another factor why I am the most wanted of the Feds.

p.s. I just find that Putin also was titled as No.1 in "Vanity Fair 100" last week. It's another reward for their favorite. (9/8/0Cool

569. Payment to China for Iran war (9/9/0Cool

To have a war on Iran, another important country needed to compromise is China. Besides Bush's attending to the opening ceremony of the Olympic Game. There were other payment.

1. On 8/14, a law maker in Taiwan announced a document from the Justice Department of Switzerland which said the relatives of former Taiwanese President Chen Shui-bian having account in their bank. Swiss government alleges money laundry was involved and requests an investigation. Several hours later, Chen Shui-bian admitted the existence of that account and said that money was from political donation from his president election campaign.

Chen Shui-bian is the prominent leader of Taiwan independence movement. I alleged Chen had been the murder target in several secret deal of soured frame case when he was still a president. (see #254,382,383) Now the scandal heavily hit his party and the independence movement.

2. News brief of 8/28: "The Tibetan spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, was suffering from exhaustion and has canceled two planned international trips to undergo medical tests." (San Jose Mercury News, 8/28/0Cool

I think if the Iran war breaks out, Dalai Lama could die on "natural disease". Which will heavily hit Tibet independence movement.

3. On 8/11, news said Iraq working on reviving oil contract with Chinese. It would be the first Saddam Hussein-era oil deal to be honored by the new Iraqi regime. Two weeks later:
"China hails three-billion-dollar oil deal with Iraq
8/28(?)
BEIJING (AFP) - Becoming the first foreign firm to enter such an agreement since the end of Saddam Hussein's regime, state-owned China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) this week won the right to develop the Al-Ahdab oil field south of Baghdad.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gwu1PN6Wmv3LYYbAMKfdfXJkmqZQ

China is an oil customer of Iran. If Iran's oil trading is blocked by war, Iraq's oil will fill that hole. The timing is not a coincidence. Consider China has no special relationship with Maliki government and Maliki government is a puppet of the US. There is no doubt this deal is a US payment. Notice that this is the first oil deal of post Saddam era for Iraq. US not only paid a secret deal by Iraq's oil business, but also avoids to bear an accusation that the Iraq war is an oil looting war.

Now you know why suddenly Al Qaida mystically weakened in Iraq and disappeared. Their task is fulfilled. US needs a peaceful Iraq to replace Iran. US starts to take advantage of Iraq's oil business.
kathaksung

PostThu Dec 04, 2008 7:36 pm  Reply with quote  

570. Distract in election (9/14/0Cool

What has the Republican government done in past seven years? If it was a restaurant, the menu they served you were: a false flag attack of 911, the price you paid, 3,000 lives. an unnecessary war in Iraq. Price: 4,100 loss of US soldiers; a Patriot Act, price: loss of your civil rights; low federal bench interest rate below 2% for more than two years from 2002 to 2004, price: sub-prime crisis in housing market; banned US banks from facilitating transactions with Iran’s banks in later 2006, which forced Iran to turn to Euro in oil trading, price: high oil price; war on terror, price: 858 billion so far; and a mess of financial crisis, price: to take over the bankrupt firms with tax payers dollar...... when you leave the store, without awareness, they also charged your credit card with a huge amount of money : this government creates an unprecedented national debt. Big trouble is waiting for you ahead.

Now it's time to change the management of the restaurant. To attract people the Republican makes it a circus show. The star of a circus - the clown - is too old, so they pick up a bikini woman to sale tickets. But a beauty queen doesn't mean a qualification for a VP. The experience to wear bikini doesn't mean experience to wear a uniform. She is a blank in foreign affairs, diplomacy, military, legislature..... Can you imagine Harvard University to fill the vacancy of its vice principal by a primary school teacher with the reason of "small town school value"? No respectable institution, or big firm or large cooperation will do like that. Then why Palin is selected for the VP of US?

1. She was a champion of a beauty pageant so she could attract sights by her appearance. 2. She is used to do lip service - to attack the Demo opponents. Media beat the drum on "Palin power". Says that she is a pit bull in attacking Obama. All they can find are odds and bits: something about a bridge, some scandal about her family, the style of her eye glass, or her dress.... It is said thus she turns away some white women's votes. It's cheerful like a circus. But what is in it? Nothing, media turns it into a gossip land.

Here we saw another tactic of the Feds which we are familiar with: distraction. They diverse the public attention to somewhere of nowhere. The purpose is to let you forget the 911 truth, a cheating president, the growing budget deficit, the rising unemployment rate and high gas price. They want you to forget the real purpose you go to a restaurant, and to believe it was because some white women's votes the evil management could grasp that restaurant again.

But are you fools to go the way they want you to go? Do you go to a restaurant for tasty food or only as they suggested, to see the color of a waitress' lip? If there is an honest election system, Republican will win only if moose votes.

571. October surprise for election? (9/28/0Cool

The hand to manipulate the election is the Feds. The tactic they used so far were:
1. Try to split Democratic Party by a tied competition between Obama and Hillary. This tactic seemed failed. But you could see how Feds manipulated the votes to make it a tied long competition (Feds control voting office through their informants) and blow up it a fierce campaign through media.

2. To get Obama win the candidate of Demo. Because Obama is easier to be defeated than Hillary. In another word, it is easier to justify a rigged election by saying that Americans are not ready to accept a black president. (Which I have talked about seven months ago in "536. Feds and Obama (2/3/0Cool")

3. To manipulate VP candidate by selecting Biden not Hillary. The combination of Obama and Hillary would have certainly threatened Republican more than Obama and Biden team does. Besides, they dropped Hillary because Feds also intends to play female card for Republican.

4. To justify a rigged election by another saying that women's votes caused GOP's victory, they selected a female VP - even she is not qualified. We all saw how media pushed up a "Palin power" soap opera.

Some possible October surprise for November election:
5. High ranking Al Qaida could be eliminated, in Pakistan. (include Bin Laden, or his vice Zhawahiri) For this, they prepared the step down of Musharraf and a new Pakistan president.

6. An agreement of US troop's withdrawal between Iraq and US. The agreement is done already. Only waiting for the right time to debut.

7. An economic recovery. That is why Bush and Paulson rushed to push the 700 billion bailout plan to pass in the House. With this plan, government will have at least 350 billion cash in hand next month. There is no problem that this amount of money, can buy up the market - at least for a month.

What does the 700 billion bailout plan means?
The key point is: Now Treasury Department requires no approval from Congress - pumping billions of dollars of fresh capital into the home loan market through purchases of mortgage-backed securities.

It also means a wholesale action on bad loans possible - according to FDIC Chairman Sheila Bair. The way she suggested was to work out better terms for as many borrowers as possible, turning unaffordable, delinquent loans at current income levels. The best way to do that in a large portfolio is not on a retail, loan-by-loan basis, but rather by using a "systematic" approach where all delinquent borrowers who fit pre-set criteria could automatically qualify for a modification of payment terms.

It means if a man bought a house of 500k value, but his income level only can afford to pay a 300k value house, he would exempt from to pay that extra 200k. His speculation will get a 200k reward. It is big.

The 700 billion bailout plan helps the greedy Wall Street bankers and investors. They made good profit in sub-prime loans. Once it turns out to be bad debt, they sold it to government. It also helps those irresponsible house buyers, some of them speculators. The plan will reward them big value of the house. Who pay the money? The hard working, dutiful tax-payers will pay off these debts in coming years. Is that absurd?

( I was harassed to post in internet. For most of past ten days, I was blocked to post the whole day. It only proves what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of my article. It may also indict that Feds is preparing a big frame case in coming days. )
kathaksung

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 12:42 am  Reply with quote  

573. Big operation to censor my message (10/17/0Cool

I learned that the MSN web sites are abandoned by microsoft. It proves what I said in last message "other web site which having my aricle will be attacked too". It may also indicts that a big operation is coming. The top goal of the Feds is to eliminate my revelation. My message is too true to exist in this information world.

Re: "Confirmed: Microsoft Gives Up On MSN Groups, Hands It Off To Multiply
Jason KincaidTechCrunch.com
Wednesday, October 15, 2008; 3:59 PM
We've received confirmation that Microsoft is handing over the reins to its MSN Groups property to the social network Multiply. Microsoft is planning to release a new service called Windows Live Groups in November, and apparently doesn't want to compete with itself. Oddly enough, Microsoft has chosen not to allow groups to transition between the two services, and instead is going to offer a migration tool that will allow users to take groups over to Multiply, which currently bills itself as the world's 8th largest social network.
The Microsoft post also states that users will have until February 21, 2009 to migrate their groups over to Multiply, after which point the site will cease to exist.
This just seems weird - why would Microsoft abandon a sizable (but dwindling) chunk of users to an entirely unrelated social network? It's nice that they aren't leaving their users out in the cold, but why not just cut off new signups to MSN Groups and allow the legacy users to continue on in peace? Microsoft may appear to have made the gesture in good faith, but it's likely that the company is hoping users will scoff at the idea of having to migrate, and just sign up on the new Live service when it launches.
Whatever Microsoft's intentions, Multiply is sure to be happy with the deal, as it has just been handed millions of new users (we're trying to contact Microsoft for the exact number). "
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/15/AR2008101503025.html

The purpose of this oddly and weird decision is very clear for me - to censor my long time journal style revelation - "The dark side of US" and other messages. There will be a framed drug case prepared in November. So once Kat Hak Sung is eliminated in the framed case, he couldn't transfer (or in their word: migrate) the file to new site, this is why both AOL and Microsoft will clear the old site - no trace of "the dark side of US" will leave for people. That's a typical style of Feds.

AOL and Microsoft are two big firms. Their decision is unreasonable which will hurt their fame and popularity. The timing is not a coincidence. It will match the coming framed drug case which may come with some other big events as distraction. No one except the Feds can force the two giant firms to make such a weird decision.

Re: Dear AOL Hometown/FTP user,

We’re sorry to inform you that on Oct. 31, 2008, AOLŪ Hometown and FTP will be shut down permanently. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Though you will be able to modify your Hometown site and access FTP until this date, we urge you to save your AOL Hometown/FTP content immediately, and consider other options for hosting your site. ........
The AOL Hometown Team
(I wrote #533 on 10/17/08. I was blocked to post it for two weeks until today - 11/3/0Cool)

574. November plot and internet censorship (11/27/0Cool

When I said there would be a framed drug case in November, I based on the event that my brother's family has been arranged a travel to China. Targets are easy to be terminated in travel in the name of "traffic accident", "natural disaster" and more excuse by now: "terrorist attack" (like what has happened in Mumbai, India.) Targets are also easy to be planted by drugs in travel and easy to be justified a search when they go through custom inspection. So when I learned that my brother's family would have a three weeks travel to China, I knew there was a new case planed in November. They will return in the end of November. I don't think it is a coincidence that yesterday (11/26) Feds warned of a possible terror attack against NYC subways. I don't think it is a coincidence that yesterday (11/26) there was a big terror strike in Mumbai, India. As I always says, India's intelligence has been bought by the US'. The House approved a landmark nuclear pact - the measure 298-117 - to allow the US to provide nuclear materials to India eight weeks ago. So India has to do something to payback. That looks like now is a terror strike. I found India's intelligence collaborating with US' two years ago. (see #422. Poison food and Indian market (7/20/06) and 423. Mumbai bombing (7/25/06)) Now the scale of work develops.

Besides to shut down the main web sites where I posted - the homepage of AOL and MSN groups (where I posted in more than ten sites), Feds managed to close more and more webs such like "The Marihemp Network Message Boards" and "Liberty Forum.org" and blocked me to post in some other sites. Worst of all, the surveillance team banned me to register in new web sites.

To register in a new web site used to require a reply to a confirmation e-mail. My internet service is from AOL. I couldn't find any confirmation e-mail in my AOL mail box. Later I found they put the confirmation e-mail into the junk mail category and hid the junk mail logo from my e-mail window. So I had to open an e-mail account in Google. The g-mail works well for a few weeks then the problem comes again. The e-mail used to give a link for click on. But now the function of pop up won't work. So I tried to copy down URL of the link to reply the confirmation mail. After all of these tricks failed, the surveillance team simply feeds a repeated "please log in" window to prevent me from register in new forum.

It is 11 weeks from 9/14 to today. I was blocked to post in internet for more than 9 weeks. The main web sites I posted is closed or will be closed soon. I was banned to register in new forums. The purpose to eliminate my voice in internet is evident. It proves my revelation and analysis are very true, Feds are afraid of it.
kathaksung

PostSun Dec 28, 2008 10:59 pm  Reply with quote  

575. Mumbai attack (1) (12/5/0Cool

The mastermind of Mumbai attack is the US intelligence and is co-operated by Israel and India's intelligence.

1. The US has a record to manipulate terrorist group to work for its own interest. Or sometimes they call it (terrorist group) the opposition group. One sample is that CIA supported Majahideen in Afghanistan in 80s to fight against Soviet Union and later turns some group into Al Qaida as a false flag. Al Qaida still works for US intelligence. They created 911 to justify Bush's mid-east war. They bomb Iraq civilians in mosque to provoke conflict between Sunni and Shiite so giving US an excuse to stay in Iraq. (and to ask for more money from the House)

A terrorist group can't survive unless it is supported by some power. Because it needs money and weapon. So is the terrorist group in India.

2. The most important part of Mumbai attack is neglected by US media.

Quote, "Mumbai Attack - India and the Axis of Evil
By M Rafic Soormally (guest) <http://www.defimedia.info/authors/281/M-Rafic-Soormally-%28guest%29> Published 1st December, 2008

In early November 2008, the Mumbai Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS), headed by Hemant Karkare, arrested 10 Hindutva extremists, ....... in connection with the 8 Sept 2006 Malegaon bomb blasts in a Muslim cemetery in Maharashtra killing dozens of Muslim pilgrims and injuring scores more.The ATS investigation has uncovered connections with the Israeli MOSSAD whose Indian home-grown agents have infiltrated many Hindu organisations in India, as well as connections between the Indian military and Hindu extremist groups.....

.In the very early hours of the Mumbai attack on Nov. 26, the unknown terrorists eliminated Hemant Karare, Head of the ATS, along with Mumbai's additional commissioner of police Ashok Kamte and high-level police officer Vijay Salaskar, The Times Of India reported.The killers must have had inside information as Indian security services have been infiltrated.

http://www.defimedia.info/blogs/688/Mumbai-Attack---India-and-the-Axis-of-Evil.html

Quote, "Mumbai The Mossad Angle
27 November 2008

And the first casualty in the terrorist attack was Karkare! He is dead-gone-the firing by terrorists began from Nariman House-which is the only building in Mumbai inhabited by Jews. Some Hindu Gujaratis of the Nariman area spoke live on several TV channels-they openly said that the firing by terrorists began from Nariman house. And that for two years suspicious activities were going on in this house. But no one took notice.

http://top-secret-at.blogspot.com/search/label/Mumbai%20The%20Mossad%20Angle

My comment: It was a well planed elimination. In which three high ranking police officers were shoot to death before they were going to find the black hand behind the extremist groups in India. They died in a trap set up by perpetrators. The news now says two gunmen raided the Nariman Jewish house on 11/26. It seems nothing was done on 11/27. At 7:00 on 11/28, commandos descended on the roof of the Jewish house. At 18:15 they declared the victory. Two gunmen achieved all this. Do you believe it?

The elimination of the three high ranking ATS police officers gave an important motivation of this terror attack. They were the target of this terror attack. The news later was full of the propaganda that "terrorist target on Americans and Britons". That is not motive. The local Hindu terror cell, targets on Muslim, have no hatred on American and British civilians. The accused Pakistan Lashkar-e-Taibe has no motive too. They target on India - for the land of Kashmir. Both have no motive. And both have no record to deliberately kill Americans or Britons. How could they suddenly go crazy to waste so large a resource to create new enemy? They even can't reach their own goal.

It is old tactic of Feds to tarnish Islam. When the media report that suicide bomber killed dozens of innocent civilians in market; when "Al Qaida" kept bombing mosques to kill innocent Muslim; do you believe someone really would sacrifice his own life to kill other innocent people? Mumbai bombing inherits this tradition - Al Qaida's or more accurately: US intelligence's.

When US media censors the important news from public, I knew the real perpetrator is Feds. They have the ability to control US media, they have the resource to create 911 attack and Mumbai bombing, and they have the motive.

576. Mumbai attack (2) (12/12/0Cool

Pakistan is an Islamic country. The Muslim of that country is hostile to Israel. India historically has problem with Pakistan. The two countries had wars before. They still have conflict in controversial land - Kashmir. To provoke a conflict between India and Pakistan accord with the interest of Israel - let others fight and die for its own interest. The best way is to manipulate extremist group. So when Mumbai ATS found there is connection between Hindutva extremists and Israeli Mossad, there was no surprise. But the discovery led to the elimination - a few days after they uncovered the secret the high ranking police officers of the Mumbai ATS were killed near the Nariman Jewish House. It became an important site in Mumbai attack.

Quote, "Two of the hostages killed were identified as Rabbi Gavriel Holtzberg and his wife, Rivka, the couple who ran the centre, said a spokesman for the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. Their 18-month-old son had been one of three people rescued from the centre on Thursday.

In a telephone interview with CBC News from outside the centre, freelance journalist Arun Asthhana said there are reports that some of the militants had stayed at a guest house there for up to 15 days before the attacks.

"They had a huge mass of ammunition, arms and food there," Asthhana said.

http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2008/11/28/mumbai-attacks.html

The dead Jewish couple are the host of the House. They may have deeply involved in the case (local extremist group operation) and knew too much. So they have to be silenced. Their toddler survived because he is too young to know any plot. Though the gunmen are said to be killing maniac.

India military and intelligence involved in case too. The gunmen were so familiar with the streets of Mumbai which "is known only to true-blood Mumbaikars" and the Nariman Jewish House is not a popular site "which even long-time residents of Colaba are unfamiliar with". (http://www.rediff.com/>) that they must have a neat instruction and detailed information. Besides, the ambush on the high ranking ATS officers need inside information.

The slow reaction of the commando may also say something. If there is a fire, who should be on site first? Firemen. What for a terror attack? A special squadron or a commando. But they came 36 hours after the gunmen occupied the Nariman House. Is that a big joke? For a fire, after 36 hours, only a ruin would have been left. Let alone this was a big one. All the world were reporting it. I think the ambush on ATS officers needed a team work. The delay gave the perpetrators time to make a retreat.

The phone cards that gunmen used were also reported from Indian police operative.

Quote, "Arrest Provides More Evidence India, Israel, and the U.S. Behind Mumbai Attacks
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
December 7, 2008

Mukhtar Ahmed is an Indian police operative who provided cell phone SIM cards to Lashkar-e-Taiba, the Pakistan terrorist group blamed for the Mumbai attacks.

In other words, Indian intelligence had penetrated Lashkar-e-Taiba and ran a false flag operation through the terrorist group, putatively connected to Pakistan’s ISI.
http://www.infowars.com/?p=6401

It's common that Feds monitor big heads such like former President Nixon and current Illinois Gov. Blagojevich. So they have more justification to monitor and infiltrate and manipulate the gang and terrorist group. Once they operated those group to do something illegal such like 911 attack and Mumbai attack, the media never tell you the truth. They gave a selected report and want you think the way they want you to.
kathaksung

PostFri Jan 09, 2009 10:35 pm  Reply with quote  

577. Mumbai attack (3) (12/17/0Cool

On 11/27, in "574. November plot and internet censorship (11/27/0Cool", I have said already that Mumbai attack was a false flag attack done by India and US intelligence. Later information proves Israel's Mossad involved too.

I thought Feds had framed a case in the end of November. They arranged a three weeks trip for my brother's family. My brother would return on 11/30. If the case broke off, they would block the Bay Bridge, force one of my sisters to take the Bart which run through under sea tunnel and have a "terrorist bombing" there. This model repeated many times as I have mentioned before. Of course the "terror bombing"wouldn't take place in San Francisco Bay area only. Former soured plan indicates Feds was going to bomb 7 cities in US as a distract. This tactic we also saw in Mumbai attack.(gunmen attacked 10 places to cover up the main target) While the main plot took place near Nariman Jewish House, media concentrated to report the scene of Taj Mahal Hotel and Oberoi Hotel.

The phenomenon that Feds prepared false flag attack in later November:

1. On 11/20, Attorney General Michael Mukasey collapsed in a speech and was sent to the hospital. I think it was an intimidation. When Feds planed false flag terror attack in US, they would have scapegoat to take the responsibility. Those who was reluctant to approve the plan
would be punished by EM wave weapon.

2. On 11/26, with the big topic of "Mumbai terror attack", there was another news: "FBI warning: NewYork subway system may be attacked". The simultaneous warning is not a coincidence. It means Feds' false flag terror attack has been approved. Mumbai attack was used to justify the coming terror attack in US.

3. Another article, "Valley, deep ties to city in India" (San Jose Mercury, 11/27/0Cool also would justify terror bombing if Bay area was attacked. This model, also was a repeat of a similar case happened two years ago. (see "423. Mumbai bombing (7/25/06))

4. Two months ago, the Measure 298-117 of the US House approved the US to provide nuclear materials to India. I allege that's part of the deal that India carries out "terror attack" to US demand.

Other phenomenon Feds involved:

5. Convenient evidence. The captured gunman Mohammed Kasab (only survivor out of 10) plays the same role like Moussaoui to 911. (only survivor from 20) And media happened have clear pictures of him not others for you. His capture and the elimination of the high ranking officers of Mumbai ATS were the two events happened right at the beginning. That two events, were the most important things - 1. kill to stop an investigation. 2. to cover up a false flag attack with a convincible evidence. That was the priority of the perpetrator and was done in
first hand.

The attack was well designed, well trained, equipped with high tech. tools. Only it left with an obvious trace for people to track to an organization - Lashar-e-Taiba. If Lashar-e-Taiba doesn't want to take the responsibility as it says now, how could he think of everything but forgot to cover up its trace?

Lashar-e-Taiba is supported by Pakistan intelligence, may also infiltrated by US intelligence. What intelligence do? Their work is to manipulate all these terrorist, military group, or "opposition power". Lashar-e-Taiba may fight for the land of Kashmir against India, it has no motive to kill westerns. It doesn't make sense to set up more enemy. Who benefit from the event of "slaughter civilians and Americans and Britons"? It resembles the action of Al Qaida which bombs Iraqi civilians in Mosque and market - the purpose is to provoke the conflict between people and flame indignation against Islam.

6. The US media censored the most important information of Mumbai attack - the killing of the high ranking ATS officers who was uncovering a foreign intelligence involved terror case.

7. On 11/28, a team of FBI agents was sent to India to investigate the case. Consider criminal investigation is sensitive, relate to sovereignty of a country. The swift reaction - as easy as to go to its backyard - may indicate that US intelligence has already infiltrated into India's. Feds is the master.

When criminal becomes investigator, what result you can expect?

578. The lesson of Mumbai attack (4) (12/24/0Cool

In early November, the Mumbai Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS), headed by Hemant Karkare, arrested 10 Hindutva extremists related to a Muslim cemetery bombing case. The interrogation has uncovered connections with the Israeli MOSSAD whose Indian home-grown agents have infiltrated many Hindu organizations in India, as well as connections between the Indian military and Hindu extremist groups. This is the cause of Mumbai attack - elimination to stop the investigation.

US intelligence, while have its own elimination project, took the chance to plan domestic terror cases at same time. Then we saw the collapse of Attorney General Michael Mucasey on 11/20 (which may indicate this was an emergent case) and the 11/26 FBI's "New York subway system may be attacked." warning.

FBI's investigation team flew to India on 11/28 and Gondoleeza Rice's emergent visit to India also indicates US is the mastermind of the Mumbai attack.

US media censored the most important information and gave public a total unilateral picture that its another Islamic's terror crime. That terrorists targeted innocent civilians and Americans and Britons and Jewish. Even though the accusation makes no sense. Because who wants to waste resource to create enemies?

This was a hurried framed case. The flaw reveals some truth:
1. Hindutva extremist groups were infiltrated by Israel's Mossad and India's military intelligence.
Which was discovered by Mumbai's ATS team.

2. The extremist militia group, accused mastermind of Mumbai attack - the Lashar-e-Taiba, is supported by Pakistan military and intelligence. That's what India government and US media now accuse of. Lashar-e-Taiba also was infiltrated by India intelligence as evidence now exposed.

3. Al Qaida works for US inside group. Former ISI Chief said Mumbai and 9/11 were both "inside jobs".
Quote, "Hamid Gul tells CNN that neo-cons, zionists were behind terror attacks

Monday, December 8, 2008

"When you look at the full spectrum of possibilities, who could have done it, then one knows that Samjhauta Express was a similar case, in which Pakistan ISI was accused. But it turned out that it was the militant Hindus themselves who had killed 68 passengers in that train, and that it was an inside job," said Gul.

(ZAKARIA: Who is at the heart of - who do you think was at the heart of plotting 9/11?

GUL:
But I think the heart of planning was inside America, because the job was done there. But not a single person so far has been captured, caught, interrogated inside America, even though this entire episode took place there.)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/07/fzgps.01.html

Mumbai attack was a case planed in hurry. In which Pakistan was wronged as mastermind. The plant was obvious because Pakistan lack of motive. The former ISI Chief's comment is a counter attack which expresses its outrage.

For a long time I allege government insiders manipulate terrorist to work for their own interest. Mumbai attack once again proves it.

- Al Qaida (or other terror group) exists where US intelligence dominates. Al Qaida in US when Bush needs excuse to activate Mid-east war. That is 911 attack. Al Qaida is everywhere in Iraq to bomb innocent civilians when US occupies Iraq. Strange to say, under the Saddam regime, there was no Al Qaida. Al Qaida seems only exist where the regime being controlled by US. So we see no Al qaida in Syria and Iran. But they appears to attack ordinary people when the government either is controlled by US intelligence or supported by US intelligence. That's why you see Al Qaida attacks in US, in Afghanistan, in Pakistan, in Iraq (after it is occupied by US). Because where they are protected by the intelligence, worked as a whip to beat people. When government want money and power, they beat the people with this whip (Al Qaida terror attack) People feel hurt then give up their civil rights and money to the government. DOJ got the Patriot Act and Pentagon got budget and Mid-east war.
kathaksung

PostTue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 am  Reply with quote  

579. Jon Benet case again (12/29/0Cool

One important cause of Mumbai attack is that Feds would use it to justify similar "terror attack" in US, especially in Bay Area (famous with another name "Silicon Valley") where many high tech. engineers came from India with deep relationship with Mumbai. Similar case happened last August when the interstate 35W bridge in Minneapolis collapsed. It was used to justify the shut down of Bay Bridge on 8/31. See, Minneapolis Bridge collapsed so it's necessary to shut down the Bay Bridge for repair.

This is a tactic Feds used to practise to influence public opinion. I call it pre-conception psychology operation. It makes the occurrence of coming event or planned plot looks reasonable.

So when the news paper reports that :
"New probe planned in JonBenet's death. Prosecutor to reopen '96 cold case" (Mercury News 12/27/0Cool I knew the Feds is playing that old game again.

Similar soap opera has acted two years ago when John Mark Carr claimed he had killed Jon Benet then cleared by DNA evidence. In "436. Ramsey Benet case and DNA (9/15/06)" I wrote, " It was a psychological operation to set up the authority of DNA test ." . "Feds pre-planting a mind in public that DNA decided everything.". I also pointed out, " But DNA, just like other evidence, can be planted. They can easily collect victim's hair, sperm and plant it like a gun. Especially the victim is under 24 hours surveillance. And all rubbish are in scrutiny. Even dirty water in drainage."
I think after the failure of November framed case which would have related to Indian Mumbai attack, Feds immediately creates another framed case which will relate to DNA as evidence. And once again, Jon Benet is used because it is a popular case, easy to attract public's eyes.
Interesting enough, when I traced the two issues I found both were the cases happened two years ago. Read "423. Mumbai bombing (7/25/06)" and "436. Ramsey Benet case and DNA (9/15/06)". Is that a coincidence or as I say, the Feds has its own criminal operation style. In it one important tactic is a pre-conceptional mind plant.

580. Financial tsunami created to stabilize the dollar (originally wrote on 12/16/0Cool

On 7/4, I wrote "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/0Cool". I think it touches the core. From 7/5 to 7/8, the oil price dropped for four days from $145 to $136 a barrel. It goes downwards since. It's a cover up reaction to my revelation. The inside group doesn't want people to know its Achilles' heel - the Petro Dollar. It doesn't want people to connect the Iraq war to Petro dollar.

At the same time, a financial plan created to keep dollar from collapse - develop a financial tsunami to lock the dollar in US bond. It starts from the plunge of mortgage giant - Funnie Mae and Freddie Mac.

I keep the financial news from paper. I review it recently and found the symptom to sink Funnie and Freddie first emerged on 7/11. One week after my 7/4 article.

In my record, the last news about Funnie Mae before 7/4 was on 5/17. It said that the biggest real estate financier Funnie Mae declared that on 6/1, it would have a new rule to drop the mortgage down payment to 5%, in some area even to 3%. It means Funnie Mae was still full of confidence. One year after sub-prime crisis, to low the standard of the loan meant she had financial foundation.

It was a blank for June. Then came the July. A series of negative news of Funnie and Freddie were out after 7/11. The article of 7/11 was: "Fannie, Freddie shares plunge on speculation", "Federal officials consider a bailout" (by David S. Hilzenrath and Jeffrey H. Birnbaum, Washington Post) What a sudden turn around. Just two months ago Fannie was so confident to save the real estate industry, now it suddenly would go bankruptcy. It was a pre-psychological propaganda preparation.

The August Iran war plot went soured. The financial tsunami plot had to be carried out. But August remained comparatively quiet. No negative news about Funnie and Freddie at that time. Why? I think the inside group, which is also a big financial group, need time to sell their investment - foreign investment, stock, real estates - when the price was still high, before others joined the escape.

Then the tsunami came. 9/7, government puts Funnie and Freddie into conservatorship. 9/14, Investment bank Leman Brothers declared bankruptcy. Stock market collapsed. Financial firm, pension fund suffered a great loss. They also have to sell the investment to collect money to deal with the cash out of panick customers. Now nothing is safe except cash - even big name such like Merril Lynch, AIG, GM are in danger, what property could you believe? People leave stock market, foreign market, real estate market and follow the experts' instruction - Cash is king.

Large amout of treasure were changed into cash and were driven into US treasury bond, locked there. The phenomenon is the interest of short term treasury note is almost zero, the interest rate of 30 years US bond is only 2.9%. So the oil price can drop to under $50/barrel. All speculating money go and hide under the safe heaven - US bond.

Financial crisis stabilizes the dollar (include excessive Petro dollar), drives them into US bond to avoid a tsunami. It becomes a big ballon. Once the ballon breaks off. What will take place? Inflation, soaring oil price, high interest, collapse dollar - that's another armagedon.
kathaksung

PostThu Jan 29, 2009 8:44 pm  Reply with quote  

581. Orderly bankruptcy, a sword of Damocles (1/10/09)

On 5/17/08, news reported that Congress passed the bill to drop the jumbo loan rates on mortgage of up to $729,750 in high priced parts of the country. Funnie Mae and Freddie Mac previously had a cap on that Jumbo loan - $417,000. It's a big leap forward. On same day, Funnie Mae announced new rule of small down payment for mortgage - 3% to 5%. Previously it was 10% . It may reflect what Bush said at that time, the economy of US was basically sound.

But two months later Federal officials said they needed a bailout to rescue the mortgage giants. What happened? Certainly it was not because of new rule. It was less than two months after the new regulation. New house buyers may have started their application procedure but have no time to enjoy the new benefit yet, let alone to go new foreclosure. The collapse of Funnie Mae and Freddie Mac was manipulated, on the purpose to touch off a financial crisis to cover up "Dollar crisis" caused by excessive petro dollar.

Remember I revealed it on 7/4. The oil price turned around its rising curve and started its descending since then. And one week later, on 7/11, a new project to stabilize the dollar was done - to create a financial crisis. Then we saw a series of psychological operation - news propaganda on "troubled real estate giants" even though two months ago it was full of confidence to save the housing market. Government is the sponsor of FunnieMae and Freddie Mac. It controls and directs the business of the two. If Feds wants the two going bankruptcy, they went bankruptcy. Outsiders never know the truth.

But Funnie and Freddie are limited to real estate only. To push up a financial tsunami, the Insiders need another big name - it was Leman Brothers. Though real estates loan was an important business for Leman Brothers, it also packed various other kind of loan to investors. The bankruptcy of Leman Brothers vastly effects in financial area -banks, mutual funds, insurance company, money market ... Feds could have saved Leman Brothers like they saved Bear Stern. The cost would be much smaller compare to 700 billion they used in later rescue plan. But they let it go. Because the bankruptcy of Leman Brothers is a necessity to push up a financial tsunami.

It is a very successful plan. All investment fund, or speculating money, or petro dollar, are locked in a balloon of US bond. Feds has whips in hand. Any one dares to invest in other area are beaten. Foreign currency? Most devalued to dollar. Stock market? Anytime will lose several hundred points. Real estates? No one knows where is the bottom. Feds also has intimidation in hand: media predict more lay offs, more bankruptcy. One interesting thing is Media's propaganda on Auto giants' bankruptcy. They say US auto industry is inefficient and deserve a shut down. But Government still gave the Auto giants a little money to survive several months. What for? If you have a boat, and know there is a big hole in the bottom and the sinking is inevitable, will you spend more money to paint it or decorate it? Why not use the money to buy a new one? But they still spend money on a sinking boat, says it is an "Orderly bankruptcy". Is that ridiculous?

I view the "orderly bankruptcy" as a sword of Damocles. It warns you that if you dare to invest, the sword will drop on you any time. By announcing the bankruptcy of Ford or GM, Feds could create another stock market earthquake. The purpose is to maintain the balloon of the US bond. Keep the money from leaving.

How long will the balloon be kept? I think they planed to keep it for several months, no longer than one year.

582. Robert Gates' career prolonged for Iran war (1/15/0Cool

Petro dollar benefits US economy a lot. When Iran abandons dollar as oil trading currency, it shakes dollar foundation significantly. To stabilize the dollar position, the war on Iran is inevitable. The latest attempt to war on Iran was failed in August 2008. Next month, in September, a financial crisis is created to save the dollar. The financial crisis push people to change the investment into cash - the dollar, and drives the dollar into a balloon - US bond. The Inside Group will keep that balloon for months, no longer than a year. They will keep that balloon until the Iran war break out.

The reason I said so is out of a decision made by the President elect - Obama. He decides to let Bush's Defense Secretary - Robert Gates to stay in chair for one more year. It means the Inside group still wants to finish Iran war within a year. They maintain that dollar balloon from popping until the war comes.

Robert Gates is a well selected neo-con follower. He is no other than Rumsfeld, Bush and Ashcroft. He has been chosen to command the soured Iran war of 2008 August. No one is more familiar with that war project then him. No one will work better than him with that military official group inside Pentagon which developed the Iran war project. It was an urgent war. If Bush can't stay in President seat, Gates will be the right person to stay for the war.

Barak Obama won the president election by his slogan "change". One important reason he won the campaign is because he said he opposes Iraq war. But when it touches the interest of the Inside Group, he has to obey. In an area where needs an utter "change", he reacts with "un change". He says he opposes Iraq war, because the bird is held in hand already. It doesn't cost anything but a lip service. But when his master gave an order, he will hug another war.

Politicians are picked up from the followers of the Inside Group. High ranking politicians have been all screened tier upon tier. They are all the same even though they pretend to be different by sticking a different sign of donkey or elephant. When people are tired of a white wolf, they gave you a black one. But on the core it's the same. Wolf won't change its habit to eat lamb.

There is a Chinese fable: Three for breakfast and four for super. It says a monkey keeper gave his monkey four nuts in breakfast and three for supper. Monkey felt hungry and protested. The keeper thought for a while than pretended compromise. He said, "OK, you win, I will give you three nuts in morning and four in the evening." Monkey thought it won because the keeper changed three into four for supper. So when Obama gives you four nuts for supper but three in the morning, do you think there is a change?
kathaksung

PostTue Feb 10, 2009 12:36 am  Reply with quote  

583. Under FISA surveillance law again (1/20/09)

When my wife emptied our bank jointed account, my live is supported by relative's help. Last year, I found the Feds trying to plant drug money through the hand of my relatives. I started to withdraw from bank. Then I found the Feds try to feed me fake money through the bank. see "563. Fake money trap and bombing link to India (8/9/0Cool and 572. How Feds plant (10/15/0Cool".

Last July I was alarmed by the news in internet that Wachovia bank gave fake money to customer. Because the other bank I have account with - the Washington Mutual, was reported then in the area where "series bank robber strikes. (see "562. San Francisco bank robbery (4) (8/3/0Cool.) To avoid a "mis-shooting in bank robbery", I had to go Wachovia. I think these events, were created by the Feds to frame a case of "bank robbery killing" or a "fake money arrest".

Then I noticed in Chinese media, there was a series reports of fake money. On 8/1, World Journal reported that Mei Ling Chen was arrested for smuggling super notes in South Bay. On 11/1, World Journal reported that South Korea had an arrest on super fake notes. In December, Vietnam-Chinese newspaper reported that Peter Vi Dan Cheng of San Francisco was arrested for keeping high quality fake money. I think all these were psychological pre-conceptional propaganda for a fake money arrest. To avoid poison food Feds prepared for me, I diversify my food source to various food stores. Among them there are Indian's and Korea's. After I went to India food store, there was Mumbai bombing. (two years ago) After I went to Korea's super market last year, they reported fake money arrest.

Then if the money from Wachovia was faked one, why they didn't arrest me? I am under surveillance 7/24. Each time I went out for a shopping, I was always followed by a surveillance team - undercover agents with their support group. It really puzzled me for a long time. At last I recognized that these surveillance were warrantless. They can't say "we watched him spending that fake money". It's illegal surveillance. The fourth amendment protect innocent people from unreasonable search and arrest. Feds only can make an arrest when I was under surveillance with a warrant.

The day before yesterday, (1/1Cool my brother came, said my mother let him deliver three zongzi ( dumpling made of glutinous rice wrapped in reed leaves) for me. He particularly emphasized that the dumpling was done by CM.(caretaker man. My father broke his thighbone in 2006 and became disabled since. see " 409. The payment to China (5/30/06)". My sister hired a man to look after him. The man is a residential alien from China. Now he has worked for more than two years in my sister's house. To my experience, he is an undercover Chinese agent, works for Feds in secret deal between Chinese and US intelligence.) My subconscious reply to my brother was:" CM is a secret Chinese agent. I won't eat it. It may be poisonous." Later I realize it's not that simple just for a poison food. They have a purpose.

Feds like to infiltrate as deep as possible. To embed an agent in target's house is their high goal. I had an Chinese secret agent as my tenant for years until he suddenly moved out in May 2002. Until I learned the news three months later that FISA court rebuked A.G. Ashcroft for cheating the court in May, I then knew I was under FISA surveillance law. Feds once had planted three Chinese agents in three housing units in my lane.(There are only four house units in the lane) The rest unit also works for Feds. see "85. Chinese secret police and DNA (9/1) and 86. FISA Secret Court ruling" Feds applied surveillance warrant on foreign agents but the real target is the landlord or employer of these agents. Actually these Chinese agents worked for Feds under secret deal. But the landlord or their employer whom Feds hate become victim. That's absurd.

CM is a repeat plant practice of such tactic. The plant is a foreign agent so Feds could ask for a FISA surveillance warrant. My sister's house must have been under FISA surveillance law for more than two years. By ordering my brother to deliver three dumpling made by CM - a secret Chines agent, I am under FISA surveillance law again. Is that too easy?

Next day (yesterday, Monday), noise broke the long time silence of neighbourhood. The house next to my backyard which has been emptied for several months starts its kitchen remodel. The couple in front house who rarely show up also opens its garage door to have a big clean up. Feds have a show off. They have got a formal warrant of surveillance.

584. Beauty and Chinese secret police (1/25/09)

One principle for secret police is they try to get as close as they can to the target people. It would be easier for them to detect, monitor the target people. But it also become convenient for me to recognize those moles.

About eleven years ago, my neighborhood (a tenant of next door house) bought a house and moved away. Another family moved in. The moved away family is informant of the Feds. They were rewarded by a profitable house trading for their three years surveillance job. (I will later explain how the Feds manipulate the housing market.) The new arriving tenant was a family of three: a couple with a child. They were residential alien from China. Now I realize it was a family of a Chinese secret police used for introducing FISA surveillance law. The house wife is a beautiful woman. To replace an informant family by a foreign agent family, the surveillance was up graded.

When my sister hired CM (caretaker man) to look after my disabled father two years ago, to the principle of secret police, I knew Feds arranged a Chinese agent into my sister's house. My observation was proved later by CM's story. In chatting, CM told my relatives that his wife is one of "Ling Biao's selected beauties".

Ling Biao was China's number 2 in 1960s. He was formerly admitted as the successor of Mao Tzetung. His wife had arranged a covert operation to select most beautiful girls nation wide as "wife" candidate for their son. In 1971, Ling Biao had a conflict with Mao. He and his wife and his son all died in an airplane crash in the desert of Mongolia when they escaped from China. In a following defamation movement, "Beauty selection" became one of the crimes Ling Biao committed.

In a totalitarian country, dictator controls everything. They have the privilege to select most beautiful girl as their wife. What happened to the rest beauties that were selected? Of course they belong to the next powerful people - secret police. When I learned CM's story, I recalled the beautiful wife of the next door neighborhood 11 years ago. Those Chinese secret agents are all the same.
kathaksung

PostSat Feb 21, 2009 12:48 am  Reply with quote  

585. A super 911 to justify Iran war (1/30/09)

To justify the Iraq war, the Inside Group activated a false flag terror attack in US: that's 911. To justify the coming Iran war, another false flag terror attack is inevitable. That terror attack, likely will be a nuclear bombing. The shock and awe would shake Americans' brain and push them to support another war just like what 911 had done to Americans. From 2007 to 2008, there were at least three attempts to start the Iran war.

I predicted the attempt of false terror attack in advance on all three. Now you people realize why the Feds close AOL homepage service, shut down MSN community groups and blocked me to post for months.

1. The most evident one: On 8/30/2007, a B-52 carried 6 missiles loaded with nuclear heads flied over US continent. I predict the date two days ago.

499. July plot (2) (7/28/07)
With my own observation, I have concluded that in July, Feds would frame a drug case, made a false flag "terror attack" to distract, and with which US would activate Iran war.

505. Assassination, murder and terror attack (8/28/07)

The rest of the August plot started from 8/20 to September. The action date is between 8/31 to 9/3 when Feds closed the Bay Bridge. (see #503) At that time there will be massive terror attack in US and in Europe. I think that's why Karl Rove resigned in advance. His last date in office will be 8/30. So he will leave before the "Super 911". To get rid of any responsibility of involvement in false flag terror attack.

2. Three months later, there was another attempt to attack secret nuclear facility by the impact of hijacked plane(s). The action date: around 11/25/07 the Thanks giving day. I predict it one week ago.

Re: 521. An air express lane for Iran war (11/18/07)

"the Pentagon will open unused military airspace from Florida to Maine to create "a Thanksgiving express lane" for commercial airliners"

My interpretation: "(in 911 case) All four planes left their original airway. Now if there is another 911 alike hijack, what will the crew of the planes do? They will do whatever they can do because they know otherwise it will be death. That may change the result of the original plot planned by the perpetrator. How to comfort the crew member when the plane is led to a different route? The best way is to convince them they are directed to a "Thanksgiving (or Christmas) express way." So there will be little time for crew member to re-act when the last moment comes. (At that time the plane is taken over by the auto-pilot system.)

3. 8/8/2008. Marked with (1) Olympic opening ceremony. (2) Russian invaded Georgia. (3) A massive armada headed to Iran. I speculated the date one month ago.

Re: "556. Petro-dollar, the cause of Iran war (7/4/0Cool

Another time factor for Iran war is the Olympic Game in August. China has interest in Iran. He is an oil customer of Iran. Olympic Game could be an extortion chip for China's support in Iran war."

Now I say the next attempt to war on Iran is planed to activate within a year. It based on the fact that Obama let Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, to stay in chair for one more year. That the Inside group to prolong the financial tsunami by "orderly bankruptcy".

586. The sad end of Feds followers (2/5/09)

In "583. Under FISA surveillance law again (1/20/09)", I talked about my brother was ordered to deliver zoonzi (a kind of dumpling) which was made by CM, a secret Chinese agent, to me. It was a plant, to connect me to a foreign agent or to a drug case.

In my case, my family members, include my wife and my daughter, all are recruited by Feds to work for them. I think they were intimidated. But although they work for the Feds, what the Feds prepared for them is still the death. Because they know the truth that I am innocent. All events they co-operated to the Feds were dirty tricks and trap. So each time Feds plotted a trap, they also prepared an elimination plan on my family members. The most usual tactic is to arrange a trip
for them. It is easy to contribute the death to a travel accident.

The recent one was in last November. My brother's family was arranged for a Chinese trip. It coincidence with the Mumbai attack. As well as the big censorship in internet on me. The mission is very urgent. When the November one ended, Feds prepared a new one - a travel to Egypt in early February. Two big trips in less than three months, that's unusual.

On 1/1, New Years' day, in a re-union, my family members talked about the coming Egyptian trip. They worried about the fight between Israel and Palestine would extend to Egypt, (Israel invaded Gasa at that time) All of them thought it was very dangerous to go there. At last, each family would have only one to attend the trip. (either husband or wife). It's ridiculous. If you know that's a dangerous trip, the solution is simple: don't take part in. Yet they still go. Obviously it is a mission, an urgent one. They have to take part in.

A lot of people who work for the Feds often face a termination. When 19 hijackers of 911, or the four "suicide bombers" of 7/7 bombing of London, or the perpetrators of Madrid bombing, went out to fulfill their secret task, they had never expected that they were on a death path.

Then what happened to those news that some 911 hijackers are still alive, even for the leader Mohammed Atta.
Quote, " Father insists alleged leader is still alive

Kate Connolly in Berlin
Monday September 2, 2002
The Guardian

The father of Mohammed Atta, the alleged ringleader of the September 11 attacks, said in an interview published yesterday that his son was still alive.
"He is hiding in a secret place so as not to be murdered by the US secret services," Mohammed el-Amir Atta, 66, told the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag. He also vehemently denied that his son - believed to have flown the first plane into the World Trade Centre - had taken part in the atrocities, blaming them instead on "American Christians".

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,784542,00.html

The big flaw in this news is if Atta is still alive and his father worries about his safety, the best way is to keep the information a secret. The rant only encorage the pursue and assassination by US secret service. So this news has its own purpose.

I think it's the disinformation from the Feds' strategy office. So many people work for the intelligence now worried about their own lives. They have reason to worry that someday they could become sacrifice as un voluntary "suicides". There are so many underground moles. So Feds must spread such kind of news to comfort their informants and agents, to encourage them going on to work on for Feds.

But do you think Feds is kind enough to let the witness of their crime to survive?
kathaksung

PostWed Mar 04, 2009 1:26 am  Reply with quote  

587. A nuclear bombing to justify Iran war (2/10/09)

For the false flag nuclear terror attack planed on 8/30/2007, there was a big pre-psychological propaganda. Here are some. It indicates that the heads of this country determined to nuke US citizens to justify an Iran war as early as May 2007.

Quote, "Pres. Prepares for Possible D.C. Nuke
14-May-2007
On May 10, President Bush issued a national security directive ordering all agencies to prepare for a surprise attack on the Federal government.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6203

FBI's Mueller: Bin Laden Wants to Strike U.S. Cities With Nuclear Weapons
Ronald Kessler
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Osama bin Laden and his terrorist group desperately want to obtain nuclear devices and explode them in American cities, especially New York and Washington, D.C., FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III tells NewsMax.

http://www.newsmax.com/popunders/mainpop_internal.htm

Al-Qaida Plans Nuclear
Attacks on 7 U.S. Cities
NewsMax Wires

Williams maintains that al-Qaida is not content on blowing up one nuclear device or even simply a "dirty" nuke - but wants to explode real nuclear devices in seven U.S. cities simultaneously
http://w3.newsmax.com/a/dayofislam/?PROMO_CODE=34BE-1"

From the news, we learned that:

1. The coming false flag attack would be a nuclear attack which would cause a big loss of lives. The shock and awe would big enough to justify another war when Bush became so notorious for the Iraq war.

2. The false flag would still be Bin Laden and Al Qaida.

3. The inside group targeted at 7 US cities. New York and Washington D.C. were among them.

The 8/30/2007 incident that a B-52 flew US continental with six missiles armed with nuclear head was a soured action. Six nuclear missiles not seven as original planed is because each wing of the B-52 can only install six missiles. The missiles in other wing, un armed, were gone through a security inspection to justify it passed routine safety check.

Washington D.C. was chosen to justify it was a "real terror attack". See, now the dead are not only ordinary people. So many high ranking politicians died too. (That's sad story for those obedient followers. They are sacrifice when the Inside group think it's a necessity. ) Of course, the core member of the plot would have happened been in somewhere else. Just like Bush was in a Florida school and Cheney was in a military base on 911. The following vacuum of disappeared law makers could justify a martial law carried out by the Feds.

New York was chosen because a lot of residents in that city, especially policemen and firemen, with their own experience, knew 911 was a false flag attack. It is a good chance to wipe out a large quantity of witnesses.

8/30/2007 B-52 incident was a big case. It alarms a lot of people. The same tactic obviously can't be used again. But to activate another war, a big justification is needed. Nothing is better than a WMD. Then where can the Feds find the source of the nuclear weapon? Pakistan.

588. Extort the District Attorney (2/17/09)

In "558. D.A.'s discipline case and hiding evidence (7/9/0Cool" I talked about how the Feds intimidate the Deputy D.A. Field to frame the case on me. That case goes on intensified.

Five days ago, Mercury News reported,
"Bar judge: suspend prosecutor for 4 years
By Howard Mintz
Mercury News 2/12/09

Suggesting the harshest disciplinary punishment in recent history for a California prosecutor, a state bar judge Wednesday called for Santa Clara County Deputy District Attorney Ben Field to be stripped of his right to practice law in the state for four years because he "abused his prosecutorial power."

That "harshest punishment" will ends Field's career as a prosecutor. Since "misleading judge, withholding evidence" are common practice in District Attorneys' office, that recommendation is extraordinary unusual. It is an extortion. The purpose is clear: if Field doesn't frame a case in time the Feds given, he'll lose his job.

Why Field is chosen? He was once a star prosecutor, worked aggressively with the ambition of becoming district attorney or a county judge. I think Field has cooperated with the Feds to frame the "fake money", "drug money" cases on me. So far the plot went soured. But my articles keep on revealing the plot of the Inside Group. The pressure from the high ranking is so heavy that we saw this harshest punishment recommendation.

Of course, it's only a push. The Deputy D.A.'s suspension is on hold while he appeals. Field is still working as a prosecutor. People can expect he'll work his best to frame a case to hold his job. I must keep alert that more malicious trap will set up by those evil minds.

The similar extortion tactic is familiar to me. They had extorted the federal attorney of North California - Ryan. Ryan finally was fired in 2007. (In famous DOJ scandal "the firing of Eight Federal Attorneys". Among the eight Federal Attorneys, Ryan was the only one who lost his job not for political reason. I allege him losing the job for failed to frame a case on me.) See story:

In "474. New Federal Attorney and March plot (3/23/07)" I wrote: Two years ago, I already found Ryan was under pressure in my case and was intimidated "do it otherwise you'll be fired." I particularly wrote a comment about it. Now I have to say my sense was very correct.

475. The fired Federal Attorney and March plot (3/28/07) and "244. Push for an aggressive case (7/29/04)

There is also the case of extortion on Attorney General.

Three months ago, On 11/20, Attorney General Michael Mukasey collapsed in a speech and was sent to the hospital. I think it was an intimidation. When Feds planed false flag terror attack in US, they would have scapegoat to take the responsibility. Those who was reluctant to approve the plan would be punished by EM wave weapon. " (577. Mumbai attack (3) (12/17/0Cool)