Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Prophecy about Pope's death

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
mr. jones

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 5:37 pm  Reply with quote  

you broke the "taboo", nobody responds to this thread.

Why? well you have to read his other thread to know that.

All of it, if you don't, you're making a "big" mistake.
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 5:40 pm  Reply with quote  

Dam'n if I would have known there was a Taboo I wouldn't have reacted
kathaksung

397. Liquefaction quake and Bird Flu (4/10/06) PostSat Jul 01, 2006 10:14 pm  Reply with quote  

397. Liquefaction quake and Bird Flu (4/10/06)

In 9/24/05 plot, Feds used hurricane in large scale to help their operation. In this April plot (the action date likely will be in second half of April) they also use climate weapon - a liquefaction quake - in the framed case.

A bio-attack was also planned in each plot. That is Bird Flu. In each plot there always came with the news of Bird Flu. Since the plot went sour one after another, the Bird flu intimidation lasted more than a year but the prediction of the outbreak of the pandemic haven't come to true. Here are some: (watch the topic they used)

One year ago: (4/1/2005)

Quote, "Bush OKs Bird Flu Quarantine in U.S.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2005/4/1/165412.shtml

10 months ago (6/2/2005)

Bird flu: we're all going to die (By Charles Arthur , 2nd June 2005 )

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/06/02/bird_flu/

Six months ago: (10/15/2005)

Bird flu 'could kill 150m people' ( BBC news, 30 September 2005)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4292426.stm

Two months ago:

Quote, "Bird flu'could be 21st-century BlackDeath'
Economists predict rioting and flight from cities (Friday January 27, 2006 The Guardian )

http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,1695910,00.html#article_continue

Here are some for the coming April plot:

"March 14, 2006, ABC news

Frightening Warning
"Society just can't accept the idea that 50 percent of the population could die. And I think we have to face that possibility," Webster said. "

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/AvianFlu/story?id=1724801

Virtual Pandemic: 90 Days to Infect Entire U.S.
By Robert Roy Britt LiveScience Managing Editor, 05 April 2006

A new computer model reveals how a pandemic like the avian flu might spread quickly across the United States and what methods would best thwart the scenario.

http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/060405_virtual_pandemic.html

I think the Bird Flu pandemic will not only be used to kill in my case but also be used to kill the people Feds don't like. It will be a big slaughter in the name of natural disease. Take the intimidation seriously because the movement of propaganda lasting so long and restless.
kathaksung

398. April 18, the action date?(4/15/06) PostTue Jul 11, 2006 7:28 pm  Reply with quote  

398. April 18, the action date?(4/15/06)

The possible action date of April plot is 4/18. Or from 4/18 to 5/10. 5/10 is the date when Federal Reserve will have another meeting and likely to raise the interest rate another 0.25%. Which becomes a power to push D.O.J. hurriedly to finish the case because they hold too many real estates property.

As for 4/18, it's the 100th anniversary of the Great Quake of San Francisco. It is a good date to create a liquefaction quake. The coincidence will psychologically fits for a public propaganda.

4/18 is the date Chinese president Hu Jingtao starts his official visit to US. The framed case has been a secret deal between China and US. So will be this one. The case, I think, will still be a drug planting. And Taiwan is always a payment in the deal. Be noticed that the President of Taiwan, is once again arranged in a diplomatic trip on 5/8. (To South America and Africa) If the case broke out on 4/18, the rest is to confirm the deal when Hu meets Bush.

4/17 is also the date my parents come back from China. I think this was arranged by the US and Chinese secret police. Though trip used to be planned for a murder, this time it will be used for planting, I think.

4/17 is also the last date to file the tax return. I allege Feds will frame me in the case by tax flaw.

I have some merchandise left from business. Each year I reported the merchandise stock unchanged by schedule C. Each year there was a Schedule C form in the tax book IRS mailed me. But this year, for the first time, there was no C form in the tax book. Why? I think Feds wish to find an excuse to search the stock in the name of "no report".

The merchandise stock is piled in garage. In former messages, I talked about there were two big attempts Feds had tried to enter the attic and garage. (see "144. Roof contractor from Idaho (July, 2003)" and "300. Garage door (3/27/05)") I allege they had planted drugs in attic and garage, so when the disguised contractor enter the attic or garage in the name of roofing or replacing the garage door could claim they found drugs there. The coming April plot will frame me in same tactic by entering garage in the name of tax file inspection.

I have talked about the rest. Start from last December, I was urged to file the tax return. Then in a dispute about weather to report two rewards air tickets, my wife said she would report separately. I agreed.

But to my surprise, my wife and the accountant firm e-filed a joint return under my name without my consent. To lure me to sign the paper, my wife said she agreed to report the rewarded air ticket. Since they have e-filed the return already, I had to compromise. I reviewed the paper, found there were flaws: some income not reported, and of course, there was no Schedule C. I listed the flaw, demanded a correction. The accountant firm did an amendment. But still, they deliberately neglected two items on my list. They didn't report a tax refund income and the schedule C as well. So I made a second demand on these two. The reply this time was, the firm was too busy. I must do the adjustment by myself. Which meant I have to correct the document prepared by accountant firm by myself. I think that's illegal.

I suggest my wife to sign on the tax return I prepared while the firm declined to correct the errors. She refused without reason. She insisted that I sign on that flawed paper prepared by the accountant firm (or rather, the Feds). That's how D.O.J. to frame a case in a rogue's way. And you can imagine how the Feds intimidated my wife to do all these unreasonable things against me.

It seems I can only file a separate tax return. But I am afraid there will be an "accident" murder waiting for me. I hope I have the chance to talk about it sometime later.

I allege a big drug case will break out on 4/18. (or on 4/17 if they planted drug on my parents' luggage) And an liquefaction quake will follow to distract. Beware there also come the terror attack and the Bird Flu pandemic to keep public's attention from the case.
kathaksung

PostWed Jul 19, 2006 11:09 pm  Reply with quote  

399. Unusual rain lasted 50 days (4/20/06)

"After getting rained on for 11 of April's first 16 days, South Bay residents will enjoy some long-overdue sunshine the entire work week, forecasters say. That's right: No rain, today through Friday. "(Mercury News 4/17) I should make a complement: After 50 days of nearly consistent raining, (from 2/26 to 4/16) this was the first time we saw a continue
sunny days. It made something common in California a news.

Did the nature deliberately rained between the issuing of the Liquefaction Quake risk map (2/25) and the 100th Anniversary of the Great Quake of San Francisco (4/1Cool? Did the nature know 4/17 was the day of my parents' returning and the last day of tax file? Or more reasonable, it was a climate manipulation to create a situation for a Liquefaction Quake? The rain, was accurate to the project date. The accuracy was similar to the hurricanes created in 9/24 plot.

The Liquefaction Quake did not only target on my house but also target on my sister's in San Francisco. San Francisco made a rain record in this unusual occasion. News reported San Francisco had a record wet March: 25 rainy days. (The old record was 23 rainy days in 1904) B's (my brother in law) house is at a hill side.
kathaksung

400. Bank robbery created for "mis-shooting" (4/20 PostMon Jul 31, 2006 8:10 pm  Reply with quote  

400. Bank robbery created for "mis-shooting" (4/20/06)

When my wife returned from her Asia trip on 4/9, she gave me another flawed tax file, pushing me to sign. I refused.

Since the accountant firm declined to correct the error, I once thought to file a separate one. On 4/12, I went to the post office to get some new tax forms. I think the surveillance team was urged to finish the case, (or as they were instructed to) they speculated I would sent the separated tax file next day and made a bank robbery case on 4/13.

The topic of Mercury News was: "Wild chase shuts I-680", "Money, gun tossed from pickup as police pursue band robbery suspects". (4/14)

Three suspects robbed a bank in Meridian Ave. They led police on a chase in north bound I-680. On Scott Creek Road, they made a turn, go back on highway 680 south bound and exited at Berryesa Rd. I looked at the map. My house is in the middle of the robbers' escaping journey. If I went to mail the tax return that day, I would have to pass I-680, the nearest exit to the Berryessa exit. When the robbers passed over the area where I live, they turned back and took an exit near to the road I had to take if I walked to the post office. I think I could be "mis-shot" by a policeman then.

Though it could be a coincidence, I think in other way. Because I had experience of a similar
occurrence. Seven years ago, there was a bank robbery case in San Francisco which I believe was a work of the Feds trying to kill me in the name of "mis-shooting". The plot went sour at last and caused the death of a robber and a police captain. I'll tell the story next time. Or you can have a search to see if there is something unusual in that case. It took place on 1/15/1999.
kathaksung

401. Terror bombing in new plot (4/25/06) PostFri Aug 11, 2006 6:21 pm  Reply with quote  

401. Terror bombing in new plot (4/25/06)

In March, my daughter urged me to go to the Social Security office to fix a mistake. She applied a student loan with FIFSA. But the request was rejected, saying there was an error with my middle initial in social security record. My middle initial is K. I show her with my original S.S.card and the recent letter from the S.S.office. My name was correctly printed. But my daughter insisted that the FIFSA wanted me to contact the S.S. office. The S.S.office said I have to go there in person. They even gave her a phone number. I checked the phone number, it was for making an appointment.

It was ridiculous to make an appointment to fix a correct name. Since it came with the tax file problem, I could only conclude it was another rogue's persecution from Feds. They tried to force me going to the S.S. office. What for? I didn't go because it was obviously a trap.

On 4/14, coming with the news of the bank robbery. There was another news that a bomb scare closed the federal building in San Jose. Picture showed the agents watching the evacuated street and building. The S.S. administration was one office in that building. "Terror bombing" is always used in Feds' plan. I have alleged that Feds had bombed the OKC Federal building intending to get the original "Patriot Act". This time it would be directly used in frame case on me.

Ten days later, news reported Bin Laden's new tape. I think after the 4/18 plot went soured, a new plot quickly formed. Terror bombing will play an important role in this plan. Though Bin Laden talked about Sudan, the main bombing will be in Hongkong and US. Bin Laden was used to justify this global operation.
kathaksung

402. Bank robbery in San Francisco (1) (4/25/06) PostMon Aug 21, 2006 10:09 pm  Reply with quote  

402. Bank robbery in San Francisco (1) (4/25/06)

In 1998, there was a financial crisis in South-East Asia. After the currency collapsed in Thailand and Indonesia, the I.S. (International Speculator) turned to Hongkong.

In August 1998, there was a stock market battle between Hongkong government and I.S..
In option market, I.S. bought low future index of stock. Hongkong government tried to raise the stock market index. To sell down the index, the I.S. even borrowed the stock from other firms and rich celebrities for selling off. Hongkong government bought these stock in with its foreign currency reserve. At last, Hongkong government won. The Hansen index (stock index) stayed at 8000 level. A hedge fund company suffered a huge loss and would go bankruptcy.

I was interested at the news that I.S. borrowed the stock from the other people to sell down the market. These stocks now were in the hand of Hongkong government. (11% of the blue chips) The gvoernment said it would keep these stocks as reserve. So how could I.S. return the stock they owed to other firms? It had to buy back the stocks from the market. On the other hand, I.S. must earn enough money back to save its company from bankruptcy. If it couldn't sell down the market, the other way it could do was to buy it up. So I speculate there would be a bull market. Hongkong stock market generally follows the Wall street. So a booming Hongkong market meant there must be a booming US market first.

I have never traded US stock before August 1998. With above confidence, I bought 100 shares of Boeing and 100 shares of City bank in September. I bought them not based on economy or any other technique factor but on opinion that the stock market was manipulated by financial group. And the financial group was manipulated by intelligence. This was a rare time that they had to push up the market to save their firm.

The later development proved my opinion was very correct. From the end of 1998 to 2000, there was a booming stock market. Both Dow Jones and Nasdaq reached their historical high. It was so high that its collapse became a milestone. That was the break up of the dot.com bubble in 2000.

Though I correctly foresaw the booming stock market of 1999, it also brought disaster for me. The intelligence views the stock market as its cash register. They don't allow a target to make profit from it.

After I bought the stock in September, the persecution went crazy. In the end of that year, for a lot of time I had to leave my home to sleep at my parents' house in San Francisco.
kathaksung

403. Beware a global "terror" attack (4/30/06) PostFri Sep 01, 2006 1:15 am  Reply with quote  

403. Beware a global "terror" attack (4/30/06)

I said in #401(4/25) that the new plot would be a global terror attack. It is. The intelligence activated all their main assets to show in the intimidating tapes within a week. Bin Laden's tape was broadcast on 4/23, followed by Al Zarqawi's on 4/25, then it was Al Qaida's No. 2:
Al-Zawahiri's on 4/29. All these mean there will be a big global "terror" attack plotted by US intelligence.

It's the time when US government face a strong anti-war movement. On 4/29 there was a big demonstration in Manhattan, New York. 300, 000 people took part in the protest. (I think Al Zawahiri's tape of 4/29 was pushed out against that anti war protest.) But media play down this kind of news. Mercury News even didn't report it. Instead media use more time to broadcast the tape of Al-Zarqawi shooting with auto rifle and Al Qaida leader's announcement. A psychological intimidate propaganda is obvious.

Bush's reputation is in the trough. People begin to realize the government spent their money on a war for the interest of a little group. To maintain a war machine in coming mid-term election, there will be a "terror attack" to justify Bush's "war on terror".

I felt this "terror" pressure for some time. I went to shopping on foot to avoid public transportation system, then the Feds tried to force me to the Federal building in a rogue's way.

Why I say the Al Qaida is manipulated by the intelligence of US and its allies? See the motives of these terror bombings. The target is ordinary people. The purpose is to provoke the conflict between different races and to vilify Islam.

Al Zarqawi's attack used to kill mass of Iraqis. (A typical sample was the bombing of Shiite mosque shrine) The purpose is to provoke a conflict between Sunni and Shiite so US will have the accuse to stay in Iraq to maintain the security. Many Iraqis denounce Al Zaqarwi because his suicide bomber targets at Iraqis not the invaders. The strange thing is, US could catch Saddam in his own land, (who is still supported by many Iraqis, at least in Sunni area) but can't find Al Zarqawi, a foreigner in Iraq where many Iraqis don't like him. Why? Because US needs him as a justification to stay in Iraq.

As for Al Qaida, Re:
"Bin Laden Puppetmasters Smoked Out In Balkans
by Umberto Pascali

The mid-October revelations that an Osama bin Laden terrorist training camp is operating in the U.S.-controlled zone of Kosovo, are only the tip of the iceberg. Now, in a sort of ``Operation Truth,'' Macedonian and other sources have begun to reveal publicly what until
now had been known to only a relatively small group of people, about the narco-terrorist connections between the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA) and the Taliban, and between these two groups and high-level U.S. and British intelligence agencies. Operation Truth is now affecting the strategic domain, provoking a reevaluation of the conventional way of viewing ``international terrorism.'' The path leads to those strategists who have used terrorism as a weapon of irregular warfare. "

http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news_international&Number=257846#Post257846

And Stanley Hilton, a government insider, Bob Dole's former chief of staff, political scientist, lawyer, represents 400 plus plaintiffs - most of them victims of 9/11, has told us in his case against government in 911 event that some of the hijackers were double agents of intelligence. And there was drill on the time when 911 attack happening. Here is a quote in his interview:

Quote, "SH: My office was broken into about 6 months ago. The file cabinets - it was obvious they had been rifled through. Files were stolen. Files dealing with this particular case and particularly with the documents I had regarding the fact that the - some of these hijackers, at least some of them were on the payroll of the U.S. government as undercover FBI, CIA, double agents. They are spying on Arab groups in the U.S. And, in effect, all this led up to the effect that al Qaeda is a creation of the George Bush administration, basically. That the entity that he called al Qaeda is directly linked to George Bush. And all this stuff was stolen.

SH: We have evidence both documentary as well as witness sworn statements from undercover former FBI agents, FBI informants, etc., that other officials in the Pentagon and the military and the Air Force that deal with the fact that there were many drills, many rehearsals for 9/11 before it happened. Bush had seen this simulated on TV many times. ...

AJ: But five drills that day. ....

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/091204hilton.htm
kathaksung

404. Bank robbery in San Francisco (2) (5/5/06) PostMon Sep 11, 2006 7:56 pm  Reply with quote  

404. Bank robbery in San Francisco (2) (5/5/06)

In 1990s, when I found Feds installed EM wave instrument in my car, I gradually abandoned driving. I sold my car. The only car my family had was an old one with which my wife drove to work.

In the year end of 1998, there was a lot of trouble with that car. At first, there were continued flat tire. At last we had to renew all the tires. Then the muffler was broken off. When we spent hundreds of dollars for continued repairing, I started to think it was a revenge of Feds. I would make profit in stock market. They would force me to lose money in other way. The trouble came at a time when the persecution intensified.

Within weeks (or days) the muffler broke off again. We sent the car back to the workshop. Soon it was broken off for the third time. This time the workshop couldn't take the endless guaranteed work any more. They told us the truth. They said the engine of the car was fixed to the chassis with three big screws. Two of them were broken. The engine was then attached to the car with only one screw. When the car was started, the engine shaking violently which broke the muffler off.

I worried about the safety of my family. The engine would drop off from the car with an impact (car accident) which might cause an explosion and fire. I immediately decided to buy a new car.

On 1/15/1999, I went to the car dealers.

The first dealership I went was a Toyota's. Because my tenant had just bought one. I negotiated with the price he told me. The deal was almost reached. I took out the checkbook when the sales manager asked, "Mr. Sung, would you buy it right away if we give you the same price?". Just then he was called off for a phone call. That phone call suddenly changed his attitude. He even didn't come back but let a salesman informing me they wouldn't sell the car at that price. My feeling at that time was the phone call was from the Feds. They wanted my family going on use that dangerous car.

Then I went to a Dodge Dealer. They had an advertised price on the mini van. I didn't want to be rejected again on price. There was only one car for the advertising price. The color was ugly.(purple) Well, I had to take it. What I wanted was safety. After finishing all the forms, I was told the car would be delivered the next day for some reason. I was unhappy. I was not picky. But I worried the Feds would install something in the new car. So I demanded to have my deposit check back. I said I would pay the check when the car was delivered. The sales manager gave me back the check and tore all the papers. "If you don't trust us, we don't sell it to you." He said. Second deal went sour too.

It was afternoon. I went to the train station. I often lived at my parents' house those days.

It was about 5 o'clock when I arrived at San Francisco. As usual, I went to the subway station in Montgomery St. where I would take an underground tram to my parents' house.

It was not far away from the train terminal to the subway station. I still took a bus. The bus stopped at its first station. It couldn't move any further. The street was crowded with people. It was dark already. The buildings along the street coated with red color because there were so many police cars with their emergency lamps on.

All passengers left the bus. I went into the crowd and learned that minutes ago there was a bank robbery in Montgomery St.. Some people died in gun battle. I felt chill in my back. Was that gunbattle prepared for me after they failed a plot to kill by car accident? Later the news report strenthened my opinion.
kathaksung

408. Unusual rain and blackmail on DA (5/25/06) PostThu Sep 21, 2006 9:31 pm  Reply with quote  

408. Unusual rain and blackmail on DA (5/25/06)

After Feds started to contaminate the tap water with isotope, I had to turn on to the other water source. (see "309. Isotope, mole, cancer (5/7/05)") One of them is rain. I collect rain water from the roof. Of course, Feds has the technique to manipulate the climate, they tried to block that source of water supply too.

November is the starting month of rain season. But last November was a dry month. I knew what was it. Anyhow, there was an advantage of that "embargo". If there was a big rain, then there must be a purpose behind it. So when there was a long lasting rainy days (2/26 to 4/17) I found there was a liquefaction earthquake plot behind it. The rain stopped on 4/17, then in mid-May, the news forecast a 4 days storm.

May is the starting of the dry season. But on 5/21 that day alone, 0.45 inches rain fell in San Jose, not only exceeded the old day record - 0.21 - set in 5/21/1939, but also surpassed the city's average monthly rainfall for May. Why did they sent me that much water? I thought the Feds wanted me to wash the clothes. Wash machines consumes a lot of water. To save water, I had not washed the clothes for a month.

In previous stories, we saw how the Feds tried to perform a search and arrest through a garage door replacing; roofing; tax file return; court summon; garbage collecting..... . This time they'll use the excuse that they found drug trace in drainage water. For many times, they had blocked the drainage and caused a flooding. I believe the Feds also collect drainage water as well as they collect the garbage.

But is it too reluctant to issue a charge on such a vague reason? They need the help from District Attorney.

At the same time I noticed a news on coming election. Topic "DA losing enthusiasm for protege as his successor". The retiring district attorney, G. Kennedy, once had recommended his chief assistant Karyn Sinunu as his successor, now grows lukewarm on her. (Mercury News, May 14) I think the rift caused by the pressure from the Feds.

On May 21, a news revealed the truth. "Probe linked to DA hopeful". "District attorney investigators in recent weeks have been looking into why charges weren't filed in a drug sting case nearly 10 years ago. They've been asking about the role of top prosecutor and DA candidate Karyn Sinunu. Sinunu- who was supervising the narcotics unit when the case was being evaluated - said she's confident it will show she did nothing wrong."

This is a customary tactic the Feds used to blackmail politicians. This time they apply it on DA to force them filing charge for an unreasonable search and arrest.

Be noticed that the intimidation article on DA was posted on 5/21, same day the unusual big rain fell. There were other circumstance evidences revealed a framed case was planned at that time.

409. The payment to China (5/30/06)

On 5/21, World Journal reported: "The immigration Department of Canada decides to deport Lai Changxing to China.on 5/26.".

Lai Changxing is the most wanted fugitive of Chinese government. The smuggling case he involved in was said the biggest one of China - worth 70 billion. Lai Changxing has been one of the payments in my case in secret deal between secret police of China and US. Several times when the Feds framed the case on me, Lai's deportation always revived on the news.

The most dramatic one was in June 2002. I was summoned for jury duty (duty time was 6/17 - 6/21). On 6/17/02 Supreme court ruled the police could subtly pressure passengers on buses, trains and other public transit systems to agree to be searched without telling them they had right to refuse. ( I don't drive) I thus knew the Supreme Court was manipulated by the Feds. Lai Changxing was arrested on 6/21/02, the last day of the plot, then was sent to the airport. The plot went soured, so at last minute Lai Changxing was postponed to be sent on the plane. (see "69. Juror summon (6/16/02), 71. Police violence (2002), 94. Interest exchange (10/19/02)")

This time the Feds intimidated D.A., brought in an unusual rain, planned another narcotic's case on 5/21. I revealed it on 5/25. (see last message #408) Then on 5/26, the newspaper reported Lai's deportation date was delayed. The justice department of Canada has decided another deportation date which wouldn't be revealed to the public.

Another payment to China is the President of Taiwan as I continually revealed. When they couldn't take away his life, the Feds forces him to step down. In the time between 5/21 to 5/26, a financial scandal of President Chen Shuibian's son in law broke out. On 5/25, Chao Chien-min, President's son in law, was detained over alleged insider trading. With other scandals such like his wife's alleged corruption, President Cheng Shuibian now faces the pressure to resign. Will he lose his chair? Like Lai Changxing, it is an unknown date. It depends on how Feds frame a case this time.

About ten days ago my father fell and broke his thighbone. The hospital replaced his femur joint with a steel one. He was now still in hospital. I fear this was part of the elimination of 5/21 plot. The Feds couldn't keep on demanding my family members to take trip. Though he is old and the falling might be an accident. I think in other way. It was too coincidental in timing. I knew Feds has technique to hurt or disable human's joint or muscle with strong EM wave ray to make them fall. Last January, after I revealed their Boston dirty bomb plot, my left arm was hurt and couldn't move for month. (see "286. Intensified EM wave shooting. (1/29/05)")

In the struggle to control FBI, Feds also activated that weapon. In early 1993, the director of FBI was William Sessions. Obviously he was not a favor of DOJ.

Quote, "Sessions Home After Breaking Elbow, Insists He Won't Quit; (7/19/93, L.A.TIMES)
FBI Director William S. Sessions, who refused to resign despite Justice Department findings that he abused his office, was fired on July 19, 1993 by Pres Bill Clinton, (7/20/93 L.A.Times)

Sessions was attacked by DOJ with trifles. He refused to resign. Then he was attacked by EM wave ray. He fell and broke his elbow. He wouldn't compromise. Day off he was fired by President Clinton who was obedient to the DOJ. Clinton later had fallen too in an accident when he had conflict with FBI. In all these cases, I allege the EM wave ray has been used.
kathaksung

414. Finance sanction and life insurance (6/20/06) PostSun Oct 01, 2006 5:32 pm  Reply with quote  

414. Finance sanction and life insurance (6/20/06)

I have a joint bank account with my wife from which we pay family expense. Three months ago my wife stopped to deposit her paycheck into the account. The balance quickly dropped to the bottom. She had opened another account for her own. I knew this time the Feds planned to frame me financially.

I have to cancel my life insurance because there will be no extra money to pay the policy. Also I can get the accumulation money by surrendering the policy to support myself.

But Feds viewed that money as theirs. 15 years ago, when I found they using isotope money on me I realized Feds were looters. Then when I became the murder target, I found they were experts to loot the treasure of the victim by credit card and their personal property without awareness of their family. (see "33. Evaluation of property, 34. The lost Credit Card ") Now they put the whole family on elimination list because my wife and other family members knew too much of their crime even though they collaborate with the Feds. And one important thing is that more death will result more money harvest for Feds. So they block the way to cancel the life insurance.

I started to call my insurance agent in the end of May. He promised to mail me the document for signing. So far it's three weeks already, I have never received any mail from him. Each time I called him, he always had some justification such like: He had informed the insurance company, the company will mail me the document directly. Or "You haven't received the letter yet? I'll mail you directly."

One thing he did in each call was to demand I going to his office. That if I have no drive license, I could go there by my wife's drive. But I alleged the car has been planted with drugs by Feds in last December. (see "363. A day to day persecution (12/7/05)") I think there will be a "search and arrest" whenever I get into the car. So I have never set the foot on that car since. Interesting enough, San Jose is a city seldom seeing a taxi, let alone in the rural area where I live. But in this month, after I called the insurance agent, an eye catching yellow color taxi parked in the side street near my house. In case I haven't seen it, the taxi once had moved to the location near by my residence. I don't know what will they do if I get into the taxi. I think another kind of "search and arrest" is ready.

415. Big framed case (6/25/06)

A big framed case was planned in the week from 6/21 to 6/27. The timing was collaborated with the date of 6/27, 6/28 when Federal Reserve will have a meeting which almost certainly will raise the bench interest rate for another time. As I have said, Feds hold so much real estate property in my case. They have to withdraw from that market before the housing market collapsing. So the aggressive persecution intensified following the steps of interest rate increasing. I have never seen so much work done by Feds for a single framed case.

1. Manipulate the climate. The temperature in San Jose in June generally was in 70's (degree). 80's was thought hot. The temperature on 6/21 was 95 degree, on 6/22 was 98 degree. The 90's degree hot temperature will stay in San Jose area till 6/27, said by weather forecast. Then drops into 80's. What's the purpose of it?

In message #408, I've talked about the Feds had produced an unusual big rain to create a chance for me to wash clothes. (I wash clothes with collected rain water) So they could claim they found drug trace from drainage water to perform a search and arrest. What is the purpose of this hot weather they created for? I think it is still about the drainage water. They planned to claim they found drug trace in bathing water.

I took sponge bath these days with a water bowl and dumped the water somewhere else. Once you know what they were going to do, you avoid to give them any excuse to frame a case.

2. On 6/22 and 6/23, transit agencies of Bay area offered free rides in the name of "spare air". There was "free ride" before. It always used for introducing new transit line service. The "spare air" was a pretty new justification. And they generously give out a two days free ride. I think it was planned for my case. Since I abandoned the driving, I have to take public transit service to shopping. They may wish I take the advantage of free ride to perform a search and arrest (see "71. Police violence (2002)") or even an elimination. But as persecution intensifying these days. I dare not to take any bus or tram service.

Be noticed that the free rides were offered on Thursday and Friday, so was the peak of hot weather. It was the day Feds preferred. Because the detained people will have to spend the week-end in custody. Two extra days for Feds to carry out murder in prison.

3. Blackmail the prison guards.
On 6/22, Mercury News reported: "Agent, prison worker die in gunfight". It said on 6/20, six prison guards in Tallahassee, Fla. were indicted for prison corruption. On 6/21, FBI agents and DOJ investigators were to arrest the men when a gun battle break up. A DOJ investigator and a prison guard were dead.

An open conflict between DOJ and prison guard system is rare. I think this was part of a plan to force prison guard obedient to FBI. There will be a framed drug case and DOJ plans to eliminate many in prison. For this, they need the help of prison guards.

In same day's Mercury News, there was also an article about California's. "Prison reforms faulted". Which urges the changes in California prison reforms. That's the real purpose of DOJ.
(to be continued)
kathaksung

PostMon Oct 09, 2006 11:50 pm  Reply with quote  

416. Big framed case (2)(6/30/06)

4. Bird Flu attack.
In late May plot, I alleged that Feds murdered the Director General of WHO to take over the control. The news then announced the cluster deaths of 6 members of a family, said it was a person to person transmission case. It was discredited after my revelation. (see #410)

One month later, on 6/23, they confirmed the first person to person bird flu transmission. A prelude of a bio-attack for this big framed case.

Re: "WHO finds son gave father bird flu
By Elisabeth Rosenthal and Peter Gelling
International Herald Tribune Published: June 23, 2006

JAKARTA An Indonesian man who died after catching H5N1 bird flu from his 10-year-old son represents the first laboratory confirmed case of human- to-human transmission of the disease, World Health Organization officials said Friday.

5. Raid for regime change.

Same day on 6/23, a big news stunned San Jose residents and officials: "Indicted Mayor: I won't resign". "Felony counts include bribery". Mayor Gonzales was arraigned.

The felony charge was farfetched. I have talked about the story of the stroke of Gonzales. (see #"225. Stroke (4/29/03)") Obviously the Feds need a mayor of their own to help them in the coming big framed case. Either to manipulate the local police force, or particularly, I think, to control the elimination by claiming "emergence" and "quarantine" when the bird flu attack starts.

417. Fear terror bombing in bus and post office. (6/30/06)

6. Terrorist warning.
Same day on 6/23, news reported that 7 terror-cell were arrested in Miami on 6/22 in connection with a plot to attack Sears Tower and FBI office. Also on 6/22, Bin Laden's deputy - Zawahiri - issued a new video to urge uprising against US forces.

Such terror case used to occur when Feds planed a framed case. What would they do in this big case? Bombing the public transit system and the post office.

In hot day of 6/22 and 6/23, I started to take sponge bath to avoid to be framed by drainage water, on 6/24, I received the form from the insurance agent. My wife's signature was needed. At first, I worried she might reject it. But she signed it. So I asked her to deliver the form and policy to the insurance agent. The insurance office is near the company where she works. My wife refused. She said, "you go there by bus."

I wouldn't take bus. It maybe bombed like what happened in London. To ensure the policy to be sent to the insurance company, I had to mail it certified. But I worried Feds would bomb the post office. When I found my wife and her accountant prepared a flawed tax return, I once was going to file a separate tax return. (see #400 and 401) Then I found Feds prepared "Police chasing bank robbers" and "bombing Federal building" that day. Post office is Federal building. If police couldn't "mis-shoot" me on my way, they would bomb the post office.

Yesterday I went to a nearby "mail bag" service, mailed the insurance document by "Federal Express". Three people followed me to the store, made the small office very crowded. I think they were undercover agents. They peeped at the form I filled. It seemed they were relaxed. Did they expect something else?

I remembered something else. My wife and I have bank accounts in Hongkong. I filed form TD F 90-22.1 to US treasury each year to the rule of schedule B. The last date to file that form is 6/30. This year I haven't done it because I thought the accountant office would have done it. But they haven't. It seems the Feds will make a fuss on that.
I will mail it today. Will there be a bombing take place?
kathaksung

418. Native terrorist group (7/5/2006) PostSat Oct 21, 2006 7:44 pm  Reply with quote  

418. Native terrorist group (7/5/2006)

When the London bombing took place (7/7/2005), I immediately pointed out it was done by intelligence to justify coming bombing in US. (see "327. London bombing (7/12/05)") Feds had made so many terror warnings domestically but all went soured. So they let others do it. The London bombing was a three months deal. (From 7/7 first bombing to 9/24 the landing of hurricane Rita) I think the third bombing didn't carry out because my continuing revelation. Anyhow, we can see from its payment: On 7/6 London was awarded for the 2012 Olympic hosting, and there was the disarmament of IRA on 9/27) One thing alarmed me was they targeted at public transit system. I take bus as my traffic means.

For the 6/23 framed case, Feds threw out a terror cell. Muslims in US have already alarmed by hostility pushed up by Bush administration and it is hard to build up terror group among suspicious American Muslim. So they created native cell.

It is a typical Feds organized, Feds guided, Feds cultivated group. They brain washed the innocent young men. Let them believe they could change their life by joining Islamic movement. Those people used to be penniless, living in the bottom of society and hope for a change of their life.

Those men were innocent. They even believe the guider (informant) could introduce them a representative from Al Qaida. Think with your brain, if you want to contact an Al Qaida, do you know how to and where to find one? But the guider could find one easily like he had a magic lantern.

The group was said having sworn an oath of loyalty to Al Qaida. I don't think it was organized by themselves but by the informer or the "Al Qaida representative".

They had no weapons, explosives and money. Even the boots and camera to photograph a FBI office were provided by the informant. Who led and guided the group?

There were three mastermind: Al Qaida representative (informant); the guider (It was impossible that the Al Qaida representative knocked at door, saying Allah told him there was a cell here. There must be an introducer, so the guider was an informant too) and the ring leader Batiste. Media didn't say who is the informant which infiltrated the group, if that guider was Batiste, then there were only two mastermind. They were all from Feds.

I think Batiste is an informant. Feds used such kind of informants to monitor people; recruit gangs, drug rings and terror cells. Batiste recruits openly on street. His job is to repair house(?) A job informants preferred. If you still remember in my experience, they like to disguise as gardener, roofer, garage door contractor, drainage worker..... a job easy to search people's house covertly.

Feds (DEA, FBI) had created a drug ring in three years to frame a case on me. (see #142, 143, 144,150) After my revelation, the director of DEA stepped down. But similar tactic to create drug ring, terror cell is still going on. This time to justify the planned bombing in San Jose, they threw out a terror cell to make it look like native terror cell is common in America.

Eve and Adam were innocent originally. They lost paradise when they ate the apple introduced by a snake. In this world, Satan still do same thing without being punished. But people knew who is the evil.

419. Self created case to cover up another self created case (7/10/06)

In last message #418 (posted on July 5), I said the Feds organized the terror cell and was behind the terror attack. As usual, there was a swift response. Next day on 7/6, to my accusation of London bombing, they released a tape of one London "suicide bomber". It showed shehzad Tanweer (one of the London bomber), wearing a checkered kaffiyeh, warned that the attacks were only the beginning of a campaign of terror.

The ridiculous thing is: Did Tanweer foresee, or pre-prepare a campaign of terror a year ago? He then went for a suicide mission that didn't relate to a terror campaign which would occur one year later? Or Al Qaida was real strong enough to have a department of propaganda which produces and stores large quantity of tapes, releases it from time to time to influence people? Then how do you understand the government saying that "Al Qaida is on the run, from cave to cave."?

At the same time, on 7/7, media released another terror related arrest. It was a "tunnel bombing plot" in New York.

"Officials said Friday that none of the eight suspects believed to be planning the tunnel attack were in the United States, that they apparently did not have bomb materials and that they had not completed reconnaissance on their supposed target.", "One US official said the members of the group had never met one another." (San Jose Mercury News, 7/9/2006) Obviously that was only an imagination existed in Internet Chat room. But the imagination was used to propaganda as achievement of the Feds and used to justify the self created Miami case framed by DOJ.

The mastermind of "Tunnel bombing case", Assem Hammoud, was arrested on 4/27 in Lebanon. The bombing plot news releasing was on 7/7. No newspaper could have its information dropped from the sky. None can leak it except intelligence itself. All such kind of news leaking was on purpose. Why didn't they release it right after the arrest of the mastermind on 4/27 but delayed it until 7/7? Read my message 418 of 7/5. The London bomber's tape on 7/6 and "Tunnel bombing" news on 7/7 were all used to cover up a self created " Miami terror case". Though the new case were self created too.
kathaksung

421. Hammoud, a Maossaoui style witness (7/15/06) PostTue Oct 31, 2006 5:44 pm  Reply with quote  

421. Hammoud, a Maossaoui style witness (7/15/06)

Assem Hammoud, so said mastermind of "NewYork tunnel bombing plot", has strong characters similar to other ring leaders created by the Feds. He recruited discontented young men from Internet chat room. Just like Moussaoui and other terrorist, he has a computer which gave authority convenient evidence to show public that he was a terrorist. He said he was acting "on a religious order from Bin Laden". It was too similar to the Moussaoui's "I am Al Qaida." and the claim that he was a member of 911 hijacker team. Their mission were both to "prove" the terror attack on US were done by Al Qaida.

On July 8 and 9, one thing puzzled me when I read the news. I found the "NY tunnel case" was used to respond to my accusation on "Miami terror cell" (7/5) . But Hammoud was arrested on 4/27. Feds could not foresee they would need a cover up action 70 days later at that time. If Hammoud was used to play a role of "reliable witness" like Maossaoui, then there must be some thing else around 4/27. I went back to check the situation.

In message #403 (posted on 4/30), I wrote: "I said in #401(4/25) that the new plot would be a global terror attack. It is. The intelligence activated all their main assets to show in the intimidating tapes within a week. Bin Laden's tape was broadcast on 4/23, followed by Al Zarqawi's on 4/25, then it was Al Qaida's No. 2: Al-Zawahiri's on 4/29. All these mean there will be a big global "terror" attack plotted by US intelligence."

Obviously, the arrest of Hammoud belongs to that global terror attack planned by Feds. Watch the date: 4/23 to 4/29, terror warning by Bin Laden, Zarqawi, Zawahiri. The arrest of Hammoud was on 4/27.

On 7/10, a news proved my reasoning was very correct. In it San Jose Mercury News reported: "Hammoud had visited the United States at least once - a trip to California six years ago. .... Authorities are still trying to trace Hammoud's steps during that trip but say they have no record of him going to New York."

From February to April this year, Feds planned a liquefaction quake on my case. I think 4/18, the hundred anniversary of the Great Quake of San Francisco, was their action date. I wrote several messages about it. (see 389, 396 - 398) A revealed plan is a dead plan. Then I found the Feds turned on to violence. Try to eliminate by bank robbery case and terror bombing. There was attempt to guide me to the Social Security office and the post office. (bombing Federal building) From 4/23 to 4/29, there were three warnings of terror attack issued by Bin Laden, Zarqawi and Zarwahiri. Which meant it would be a global attack. The arrest of Hammoud on 4/27 in Lebanon meant there would be a bombing in California. (with great possibility in San Jose, Bay Area) The rest bombing in the world (possibly elsewhere in US) was only a cover up to show people that the Bay Area bombing was just part of that global action.

On 4/30 I wrote: "403. Beware a global "terror" attack (4/30/06)"
On 7/5, in message #418 I alleged the "Miami terror cell" was created by Feds.
On 7/7, to justify the "Miami terror cell" case, Feds released the "NY tunnel bombing case". The information proved my conclusion in #403 is very correct. Feds did plan a big global terror attack then. The core was the bombing in California. For it, Feds even prepared a "Moussaoui style" witness - Hammoud.

Then, it came another one - Mumbai railway bombing. It killed 200 people on 7/11. The mastermind of this terror bombing is the same who behinds 911 attack, London bombing.....I will tell the story in my next posting.