Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Prophecy about Pope's death

Chemtrail Central > Conspiracy

Author Thread
kathaksung

461. Dollar, the Achilles' heel of the US (1/15/07) PostSun Apr 01, 2007 11:42 pm  Reply with quote  

461. Dollar, the Achilles' heel of the US (1/15/07)

What motivates Bush government so crazy to start a war on Iran? It is the dollar. Because the unrestrained spending, there is a great amount of dollar held by foreign countries, mainly by Japan, China and OPEC. These countries, mostly are "responsible" countries who know the disastrous result if they dump the dollar.

But there is another country: Iran. Iran exports oil. If it changes the oil trading currency from dollar to Euro, then it will hurt US economy significantly. And Iran decides to do so. That's why the Inside group is in panic. Though the flag to war with Iran is "nuclear proliferation", "support Iraq Shiite militias", the real reason is the dollar. But to start a war because others refusing to use your currency as trading method is not a justification, so Bush's war machine tries to find other excuse.

Re: Iran scraps Dollar, takes on Euro
Mon. 18 Dec 2006
Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Dec. 18 – Iran's central bank will begin to use the euro for foreign transactions, replacing the long-established dollar system, government spokesman Gholam-Hossein Elham told reporters during his weekly press conference on Monday.

http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=9533

Then on 12/30, there was an interesting news:

Quote, "U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY ARRESTED IN GERMANY
PAULSON AND CHENEY SUBPOENAED BY TRIBUNAL
Saturday 30 December 2006 20:05

U.S. TREASURY SECRETARY SEIZED AND BROUGHT BEFORE 'AD HOC' TRIBUNAL IN GERMANY ON A SUBPOENA HANDED OUT BY THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE [OR 'WORLD COURT'] ON CHARGES OF MONEY-LAUNDERING, NON-PAYMENT OF THE WANTA $4.5 TRILLION AND FOR MISAPPROPRIATION AND/OR DIVERSION OF COLOSSAL $ SUMS.

EUROPEAN NATIONAL CURRENCY REVIVAL GATHERS SPEED

One crucial by-product of this crisis, too, is that, as was exclusively reported in our previous posting, both France and Germany have started distributing pre-stored national banknotes (denominated in French francs and deutschemarks) to their respective central banks and leading commercial banks.

http://www.worldreports.org/news/38_paulson_and_cheney_s

Though several days later, there was other news that Paulson would meet the Treasury Minister of Japan in January which indirectly denied the news of his arrest, I still believe this was, or once had been a part of the December plot.

Notice the time of Paulson's arrest: 12/30. The bombing in US was planned in the end of December. At same time Saddam was hanged - a planned justification for Iraq civil war.

Read the news of Paulson's arrest. You will find the real meaning of this incident - a planned collapse of Euro. According to the news, the collapse of the WANTA fund will lead to the collapse of Euro. The events astonished me was that French, German had prepared to replace the Euro with their original currency: Franc and Mark.

I think if the December plot had succeeded, the Great Mall would have been bombed.(and somewhere else in US and UK been bombed as well. ) There would have been a civil war in Iraq followed the execution of Saddam. And there would have been the collapse of Euro following the arrest of Paulson. Iran would have to stay on Dollar because the money they turned on then worth nothing.

I also think the US economy was on a volcano. There are two big bubbles: the housing market and stock market. The Inside group will find excuse to create the incident such like WANTA, Euro collapse, Iraq civil war or Iran war. To blame the economic crisis to other's fault not their's.

There will be big change ahead: war and economic crisis. The victim will always be the ordinary people. They will lose money and lives.

462. The collapse of Euro and worldwide economic crisis (1/20/07)

The December plot was bigger than you could imagine. The economic crisis was world class.

In later December, Thailand government announced measure to control foreign currency exchange. The stock market value lost nearly 15%. Then on the day before New Years' Day, there was a series of bombing occurred in Bangkok. Which made the Thailand stock market on the first trading day of new year lost 3%.

Remember the South-east Asia financial crisis in 1997? It started from Thailand too.

In Europe, on Jan. 1, Russia doubled the price of the natural gas it sells to Belarus. As a retaliation, Belarus imposed a transit fee on Russion oil which supplies Europe through the pipe in Belarus land. The oil for Europe was cut in early January.

Quote, "EU scolds Russia for cutting oil supply
By Peter Finn
Washington Post

When it comes to energy, the European Union, which is heavily dependent on Russian natural gas and oil, has almost no short-term alternatives. Russia supplies about 25 percent of the union's oil and 40 percent of its natural gas."
(Mercury News 1/10/07)

Paulson's arrest is a necessity to prove the seriousness of WANTA fund. Anyhow the collapse of a fund would lead to the collapse of Euro still will cause suspicion. When people hurt by the commodity price due to the shortage of oil, they would have believed what government told them were reasonable: It was the WANTA and the gas shortage causing the collapse of the Euro.

At same time there would also be a financial crisis taking place in Asia. Hongkong stock market fell consecutively three days in early January. Each day lost about 1.5%. That was almost a repeat of South-east financial crisis of 1997.

But everything get into order after a short while. There is no more bombing in Thailand. Hongkong stock market recovered. Paulson is on news again. Belarus announced on 1/10 that it had reached a compromise with Russia to end a dispute that had shut a Russian oil pipeline to Europe. There is no particularly unrest in Iraq. All because the ring of the plot - the bombing in US (in North San Jose) was broken (went soured) and the whole plan was revealed.

The bombing in US and events in abroad need an organization which control both FBI and CIA to do it. When the three big plots all went soured, who should be responsibe for the failure? In early January, Bush announced the step down of the head of the National Intelligence - Negroponte. You may realize what caused this unusual change.

There is such a big trade deficit and budget deficit in US economy that many people turn their investment into Euro asset and other foreign asset when US dollar is in a dangerous position. If the December plot succeeds, how much wealth people will lose in their investment? Of course, Iran will be a big loser. And how much profit that manipulating group will make? I wonder.
kathaksung

465. The dirty bomb plot goes on (2/5/07) PostThu Apr 12, 2007 11:31 pm  Reply with quote  

465. The dirty bomb plot goes on (2/5/07)

Four months ago, in October 2006, I wrote:

Re: "445. Dirty bomb attack (10/30/06)

On 10/26, the KTSF Chinese TV reported such a news that China arrested two North Koreans whom tried to sell ** gram of Uranium. (The news was not seen in other media, though) It will justify the source of dirty bomb if the attack happens. "

Three months ago, in November 2006, I alleged the death of the defector Litvinenko plays the same role:

Re: "451. The death of former Russian spy (11/25/06)
5. I think he is part of a secret deal. The deal is to justify a dirty bomb, (or even a nuclear bomb). There was such a deal in October. (N. Korea nuclear test and later China arrested two N. Koreans for selling small amount of Uranium.)"

Last month, I wrote "459. December bombing plot in Great Mall (1/5/07)". Of course, if the plot was carried out, it would have been a dirty bomb attack.

Ten days ago, a news proved my allegation were true.

Quote, "Sting thwarts sale of Uranium
Russian had nuclear-grade bomb material
By Desmond Butler (AP)

Washington - Republic of Georgia authorities, aided by the CIA , set up a sting operation last summer that led to the arrest of a Russian man who tried to sell a small amount of nuclear-bomb grade uranium."
(Mercury News 1/25/2007)

People may say this was a case of "last summer" which doesn't relate to the current plot. The point is why the media did not report that news last summer but report it now when it becomes not "news" but "olds"? When intelligence releases such kind of "olds", they always have a purpose. This is to justify the source of a dirty bomb material.

In recent plots in latest four months, we can see the similarity:

1. Russia and China were chosen to be collaborators. Because they have been the rivals of the US, their story will be more believable.

2. Their satellite country, Georgia; N. Korea; Belarus (in event to cut oil to Europe) joined the plot.

3. The direct purpose is to justify the source of dirty bomb material. (N. Korean selling Uranium, Russian selling Uranium.)

4. The hidden purpose is to spread nuclear panic. (The nuclear test in N. Korea and Litvinenko died of radioactive poison.) So when dirty bomb attacks happen in US and Europe, Bush will have full justification to bomb the nuclear site in Iran.

I think the dirty bomb plot is going on even though the three plots in October, November and December went soured. There was another one in the end of January. The news of the sting operation in Georgia was part of it. The possible targets not only in North San Jose, but also in other big cities, include Boston. In the end of January, there was an Ad scare there. Cartoon signs were thought to be bombs. I think if the main target has been successfully bombed, (that is N. San Jose, or Milpitas), Boston would have been attacked. too. The devices for bomb were there already: the battery and the wire. What the rogue team had to do is to send some innocent workers installing the bomb later when the action time was due. The worker thought they were adding more advertising device in the ad box, not aware it was a bomb. They eventually became "suicide bombers".

I allege so because the strange treatment on this event. I read many story like this. People arrested when they made a joke of "hijack" on the plane. Luggage was intercepted for examination when it looked suspicious. Media always are serious reporting such kind of news . No one think it's a joke. But what I read in Mercury News is this:
Topic, "Ad scare suspects smiling in court
Pair make jokes after posting their bail"
"They appeared amused in court as a prosecutor alleged that one of the devices looked like it had C-4 explosive. "
"The devices also appeared in nine other big US cities in recent weeks but didn't raise an eyebrow in any of them.
Jo Baltz, a bookkeeper for World Cup Coffee and Tea in Portland, had one sitting on a filing cabinet Thursday and called "him" cute.
"the devices were "so obviously not suspicious," Sgt. John Urquhart said. "
(San Jose Mercury News 2/2/2007)

It gave people an impression that it was over reacted. That was conflict to the consistent seriousness when media talked about "security". So I view it as a real bombing plan of the Feds. When it was broken by the alerted Boston people, the Feds play it down by the media they controlled.

Remember, in January 2005, there was a Boston dirty bomb case. (see #284) Boston already has been a target in Fed's plan.

466. More evidence of January plot (2/10/07)

In #465, I alleged that the news release of a Russian selling Uranium and the case of the Boston Ad scare was a symptom that the Feds prepared another dirty bomb attack in later January. Other events proved there was a January plot.

In previous messages, I said that in these plots, after the dirty bomb attack in US, Bush would start war on Iran. It also would come with the civil war in Lebanon and Iraq. In November Surprise, three days before the Black Friday (I think 11/24 was the bombing action day) they assassinated the Industrial Minister of Lebanon - a pro-western politician, to justify a Lebanon civil war. In December plot, they executed Saddam Hussain to justify an Iraq civil war.

What did they do for the January plot? Read the following news:
Quote, "Hezbollah-backed strike shuts down Beirut
By Megan K.Stack (Los Angeles Times)

Beirut, Lebanon - Hezbollah and its allies paralyzed Lebanon on Tuesday, sending thousands of demonstrators to seize control of major roads, brawl with government supporters and choke the seaside capital in the acrid smoke of burning tires.

The swift seizure of the country's roads took many here by surprise and marked a major escalation in Hezbollah's campaign to overthrow Lebanon's US-backed government. At least three people died and more than 100 were wounded as clashes flared around the country."
(Mercury News, 1/24/07)

One day later:
"Strike by Hezbollah disappears, sudden calm returns to Beirut
By Megan K.Stack (Los Angeles Times)

Beirut, Lebanon - By the time morning commuters headed to work Wednesday, the fires had been snuffed out. The roadblocks had melted away. The Rampaging youth who were burning cars and choking off the nation's roads seemed to have evaporated. ......

The sudden peace Wednesday was nearly as disconcerting as the explosion of violence the day before. "
(Mercury News, 1/25/07­)

Then I saw a news:
Quote, "U.S. can't prove Iran link to Iraq strife
By Maura Reynolds, Times Staff Writer
February 3, 2007
WASHINGTON — Administration officials have long complained that Iran was supplying Shiite Muslim militants with lethal explosives and other materiel used to kill U.S. military personnel. But despite several pledges to make the evidence public, the administration has twice postponed the release — most recently, a briefing by military officials scheduled for last Tuesday in Baghdad. "

"The truth is, quite frankly, we thought the briefing overstated, and we sent it back to get it narrowed and focused on the facts," national security advisor Stephen J. Hadley said Friday. "
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-iran3feb03,0,2695314.story?track=tottext

I checked the calendar, Last Tuesday to Feb. 3 was 1/23. We saw in three days from 1/23 to 1/25, Bush administration officials had prepared a news briefing to release the evidence that Iran supplied lethal arms to kill US military; Hezbollah made a sudden strike in Lebanon (without any reason); and a news release that a Russian arrested for selling Uranium. About same time electronic ad devices installed in sensitive areas in ten big cities in US.

If a dirty bomb attack(s) succeeded in US in later January, the condition for a war with Iran and civil war in Lebanon were ready. For some unknown reason, that plot went soured again. Then we saw the Bush administration postponed the briefing once again; and Hezbollah cancelled the strike as sudden as they starting it.
kathaksung

468. Follow up to #467, #461 and #462 (2/20/07) PostMon Apr 23, 2007 12:35 am  Reply with quote  

468. Follow up to #467, #461 and #462 (2/20/07)

2. follow up to #461 and 462.

On 1/15 and 1/20, I wrote #461 and #462, alleged that US had set up a Euro trap for Iran: If the December plot started, Euro would collapse due to the collapse of WANTA fund and the shortage of oil supply to the Europe. Iran not only would be bombed, but also suffered a huge loss in finance. On 2/1, an article proved the correctness of my analysis.

Re: "The War on Iran
Thursday, 01 February 2007
By Stephen Gowans

In Paulson’s view, Iran is still a major player globally, and needs to suffer the same pariah treatment. (New York Times, September 17, 2006) In October, US Treasury Department officials banned US banks from facilitating transactions involving Iran’s state-owned Bank Saderat. In January, the ban was widened to include another Iranian bank, Bank Sepah.

When Iran sells oil to a customer in Germany, the German customer asks a European bank to deposit US dollars into an Iranian bank account. The European bank then arranges for the transfer of US dollars from a US bank to an Iranian bank account in Europe. Paulson’s ban prohibits US banks from transferring funds if Bank Saderat and Bank Sepah are involved. (New York Times, October 16, 2006) With oil sales denominated in US dollars, the aim is to impede Iran’s ability to sell oil. The way around the US manoeuvre is to sell oil in Euros, something Iran has already begun to do. (New York Times, January 10, 2007)

This would seem to be a simple enough way of beating the US at its own game. It also raises questions about the prudence of compelling Iran to switch to Euros, since a change to Euros, if adopted by a number of oil-exporting countries, would push down the value of the US greenback. US investment banker John Hermann, a comptroller of currency in the Carter administration, wonders whether the US is shooting itself in the foot. (New York Times, October 16, 2006)

http://www.ichblog.eu/content/view/261/52/

In October, US blocked the financial transaction between US banks and major Iran bank which forced Iran to turn on to Euro instead of Dollar in oil trading. Two months later, if the December plot succeeded, Iran would suffer a big loss in finance. The US investment banker John Hermann wonders whether the US is shooting itself in the foot then. He wouldn't have that puzzle if he reads my messages.

469. Extortion on administration and CIA (2/25/2007)

So far, we saw from October 2006 to January 2007, there was a plot aimed to start Iran war in each month. When the old one went soured, there immediately came a new one.

To spread panic of nuclear terror, (because Iran is developing its nuclear project) there was N.Korea nuclear test, the murder of former Russian agent Litvinenko (died of Radioactive poison), China arresting N.Koreans for selling Uranium, Republic of Georgia arresting Russian for selling Uranium. To connect Iran to the civil war in Lebanon and Iraq, (Iran support Hazbollah and Iraqi Shiite) there was the assassination of the Lebanese Industry Minister, the execution of Saddam Hussain, the sudden seize of Beirut by Hezbollah. To hit Iran's economy, US banned the finance transaction between US banks and Iran's. Planned Paulson's arrest and the collapse of WANTA fund, the cutting oil supply to Europe, the bombing in Bangkok and the manipulation of stock market in Thailand and Hongkong.

The direct excuse to war on Iran is a dirty bomb attack in US. In Pat Robertson's words, it would be "a mass killing". The Feds planned "seven NFL football stadiums" bombing. Black Friday bombing, (after Thanks Giving day), ten big cities bombing, (Boston ad scary), of course, each time, they planned one for me.

It costs them a lot of resources. Will they stop and rest for a while? It seems their master won't allow them to take a break. The intimidation, or whipping, comes right away.

Re: "Mr. Cheney, please give us that 'stiff dose of truth'
Nicholas D. Kristof (NewYork Times columnist)

Because I.Lewis Libby is renowned for his caution, Mr. Vice President, it seems highly unlikely that he would have leaked classified information twice to reporters right after talking to you, unless you had sanctioned the leak. "
(2/8/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

"Closing arguments Tuesday in trial of former Cheney aide
By Michael J. Sniffen AP

The defense put in a hand-written note in which Cheney told the White House secretary to exonerate Libby in the leak and not sacrifice him to protect Bush's top political adviser - Karl Rove. "
(2/15/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

This is whipping on Bush administration. "If you don't act, the fire will extend to Cheney."

And more on CIA.
Re: "13 CIA operatives charged
By Craig Whitlock Washington Post

Berlin - German prosecutors issued arrest warrants for 13 agency operatives in the kidnapping of a German citizen in the Balkans in December 2003."
(2/1/2007 S.J. Mercury News)

"Ex- CIA official pleads not guilty
By Allison Hoffman A.P.

San Diego - Foggo, (ex CIA's executive director) now retired, pleaded not guilty to federal charges that he used that information to direct classified supply deals to his best friend, San Diego defense contractor Brent Wilkes."
(2/15/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

"Italy indicts CIA agents
26 Americans accused of kidnapping Egyptian cleric

By Colleen Barry A.P. "
(2/17/2007 San Jose Mercury News)

These are all old cases happened 20 months ago or in 2003. Suddenly they emerged in this month, along with Libby's case. I interpret this as an extortion on CIA. "Go find excuse for Iran war, or create some events for it. Otherwise some of you will be in jail by us law enforcers."

Cheney left US for Japan and Australia on 2/19. Since then Libby's case and CIA case are silent in media. I think a new plot is created. Cheney goes to Asia seeking support for Iran war from Japan and Australia. As for CIA, there will be big events in Mid-east, or Europe, or both to justify an attack on Iran. We knew Madrid bombing, London bombing already.

I am afraid that Prince Harry will be a sacrifice in this plot. The news of his military presence in Iraq is unusually propagated. His death could have been an important justification for Iran war.
kathaksung

PostFri May 04, 2007 6:46 pm  Reply with quote  

470. Strong EM wave radiation and February plot (3/3/07)

In last post, I said the Feds didn't take a break and is going on with new plot. I was right. There was another plot planned to take place in February 27.

In last post, I worried about they would sacrifice Prince Harry to justify a new war. I was right. They planned war by sacrifice of celebrities' lives.

Re: "Cheney Targeted in Afghan Blast
Associated Press | February 27, 2007

BAGRAM, Afghanistan - A suicide bomber killed and wounded some two dozen people outside the main U.S. military base in Afghanistan on Tuesday during a visit by Vice President Dick Cheney. The Taliban claimed responsibility and said Cheney was the target. "

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,126678,00.html

In previous messages, I alleged there would be international financial crisis came with the terror attack. I was right. This time the Inside Group prepared a big fall on global stock market. On February 27, the China's stock market dropped 8,8%. Japan and US stock market lost more than 3% that day. So were Hongkong and other countries.(U.K., India, Australia.....) They all had a significant loss in stock index.

Cheney's trip to Afghanistan was unnecessary and unplanned.

Re: "US says Cheney wasn't target of Afghan attack.
By Griff Witte Washington Post

WASHINGTON - A purported Taliban spokesman asserted responsibility for a suicide bomb attack Tuesday at the main US air base in Afghanistan and said it was an attempt to assassinate Vice President Dick Cheney. But US officials disputed the claim, stating that Cheney's overnight stay at the sprawling Bagram Air Base had been unplanned and that he was well away from the blast."
(San Jose Mercury News 2/28/07)

Was Cheney well away from the blast?
He himself said "I heard a loud boom" than was moved promptly to a bomb shelter.

Is it true that Cheney wasn't target of Afghan attack?
How could the Taliban spokesman claim they targeted at Cheney? The claim came with the news of bombing. (see the above news right on the day of Feb. 27.) Obviously it was pre-prepared. Do you think the bombing happened at Bagram Air Base was a coincidence that Cheney happened to take an unplanned visit there?

Why US deny Cheney was not targeted one day later?
On Feb 27 the authority said the bombing proved Taliban infiltrated the intelligence. Do you believe Taliban has so remarkable ability? It only proves Al Qaida, as I always said, is a tool manipulated by US intelligence. They do whatever the intelligence want them to do. Cheney's unplanned visit may not be aware by high ranking US officials, how could Taliban knew it and prepared a bombing attack in a very short time? US denied that Cheney was not the target one day later because there were many flaws in this soured plot. A real investigation would have found the root of a plot of false flag attack. So they cover it up as a random attack coincide with Cheney's visit. Otherwise there will be an investigation on their own: the Secret Service, CIA, Pentagon. They will use the "Al Qaida infiltrate the intelligence" as a justification for the next assassination. There is still Prince Harry there.

I have personal experience that each time they planing a plot, the Feds always planned framed case or elimination on me. There is no exception in this February plot.

Feb.17 is Chinese New Year eve. My family member had a re-union dinner in San Francisco. I didn't go.
Then on Feb. 24, my parents and other family members and relatives came to my home, invited me for a dinner to a restaurant. I refused too. I know Feds used to frame an arrest in such occasion.
That night and the next night (Feb 25), there was a strong EM wave radiation shooting on me. I slept behind metal plate, the radiation was so strong that it penetrate the thin metal plates. I could feel uncomfortable, unusual feeling at my face when the radiation was applied on me. I was afraid I might be fatally hurt by this strong radiation that on Feb 26, I moved to sitting room and slept there. My bedroom shares the wall with neiborhood and I allege the strong radiation were from there. The sitting room is seperated from it with laundry room and heating furnace.

It was better after I moved the sleeping place. (though they still shoot the EM wave) Next day (Feb 27), I heard the Cheney case and stock market case. Normally, innocent people may have died after being shoot by this EM wave radiation the whole night. How could they know they must protect themselves by metal shield? I survived with my knowledge and experience. Feds must have killed many people with such a weapon. I am so grief and indignation with the people who were murdered by this fascist "law enforcement agency".

471. The death related to EM wave radiation (3/8/07)

I started to recognize it probably was the house that caused the Feds' persecution on me when someone suggested to exchange his house with mine in early 90s. (see #278 - #282)

Then in March, 2000, after I complained to US embassy in Thailand alleged that FBI manipulated bank practice of remittance, I found there was an attempt to frame me in drug case.(see: #37, 49, 50, 51)
I was in panic and had to seek political asylum from Thailand Foreign Ministry. It only intensified the persecution. So I left Thailand for Laos. Re: "About in early April, 2000, when I was still in panic mood of Thailand event, I read a news from a Chinese newspaper that FBI director Freeh would resign from his post, because FBI abused their power to a man whom bought a house which FBI wanted. It was a strange news. I had a strong feeling the article was for me (actually Freeh stayed in the post until one year later he resigned again when FBI signed a secret deal with China to frame a big drug case. see #61 - 64) It proved my early suspicion that the persecution was due to the house.

In July 2000, when I got back to my home in US, I checked the document in house deal. In it there is a death certificate of the former landlord. ( I took over the mortgage loan from the seller - a widow, but one of the joint borrower had died so they had to prove it with document) He works for US Navy when he was alive. He was in his 30s when He died.
The death was caused by:
immediate cause (A) Probable pulmonary embolus.
Due to. or as a consequence of (B) Thrombophlebitis of leg

I checked the dictionary and learned that former landlord died of clot formed in leg which then blocked the blood to lung. It proves my allegation that former landlord died of a covert murder - microwave killing. Though I don't know what was the motive to murder him, it's unusual he died so young. (in his 30s) The tactic of murder was a skill I am familiar to - microwave killing. (see #5. Microwave killing)
After hours of low dose of microwave radiation, the blood cell gradually died and formed clots. When the clots moved to lung and blocked the artery, the lung collapsed. When it moves to heart, a heart attack happens. When it moves to brain, then it's a stroke.

Why the clot originates from leg? I think the Feds used to install the killing device in engine room. It's easy to be installed there and hard to be discovered. (used to be guised as parts?) Foot to control the pedal is the nearest to the microwave source. Or they deliberately to shoot on people's leg because the foot is less sensitive than the head and hands. Victim is hard to feel it when the microwave is applied on the leg.

Quote, "Cheney treated for blood clot in his leg
POSTED: 5:37 p.m. EST, March 5, 2007
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Doctors found a blood clot in Vice President Dick Cheney's left leg Monday, Cheney's office said.
Doctors performed an ultrasound and found a deep venous thrombosis, or DVT.
Complications from DVT kill up to 200,000 people in the United States each year, but the clots can be easily treated through medication.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/03/05/cheney.health/index.html

On March 5, when the TV news reported Cheney's blood clot story, (local Chinese TV), I was surprised at the striking resemblance of the broadcaster's description about the blood clot with mine. She said the blood clot formed in leg. "When the clots moved to lung and blocked the artery, the lung collapsed. When it moves to heart, a heart attack happens. When it moves to brain, then it's a stroke." The only difference was she said doctors thought it was probably caused by lacking of movement after long air travel.

Was this the only long air travel Cheney took?
No, I think recently he at least took one to Riyad.to arrange an Iraqi civil war. There seemed no problem of blood clot then.

Was Air force No. 2 a small plane?
No, I think it was not as narrow as the normal economic seat commercial air line used to offer. I am sure it's much, much spacious then any first class cabinet.

Was time sensitive in this case.
Yes, Vice President Cheney was arranged an unplanned visit to Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan where he encountered a bombing. Will he suspect on that? What will intelligence do after their plot went soured?
Also it was at the ending of Libby's CIA leaking case. Libby said he was the sacrifice. Would it be better to have such an ending similar to Kenneth Lay's death in Enron case? The Libby verdict came one day after Cheney's clot story.
kathaksung

472. Radio frequency weapon that causes vomit (3/13/07) PostSat May 12, 2007 11:32 pm  Reply with quote  

472. Radio frequency weapon that causes vomit (3/13/07)

Statement by
Lieutenant General Robert L. Schweitzer
U.S. Army (Retired)

before the
Joint Economic Committee
United States Congress

June 17, 1997
Radio Frequency Weapons and the Infrastructure

Low cost per engagement
All weather
Instantaneous engagement times
Simplified pointing and tracking
Possible to engage multiple targets
Deep magazines-simplified logistics (can "fire" or pulse as long as there is power in the generator)
Non-lethal to humans when properly adjusted
Well suited to covert operations because of lack of signature; deniability
Not able to detect attacks; silent when used without explosive devices

http://www.house.gov/jec/hearings/espionag/schweitz.htm

The radio Frequency weapons here are the one I referred as EM wave weapon. (Electro-magnetic wave).
Watch the last three advantages of that weapon General Schweitzer said. In fact, it becomes a lethal weapon the Feds frequently used to murder American people. Because it lacks of signature; being deniability; not able to detect attacks. I must add one more point, it is a preferable murder weapon because the death resembles to natural disease.

In normal life, many device works on EM-wave: radio broadcast; TV; microwave oven, mobile phone; radar..... There are different usage for different frequency EM wave. So was it when it used as a weapon.

To my experience, one imitates sleeping wave which can force people going to sleep. The other one is microwave killing device which create blood clot to develop the death like heart attack, stroke or lung collapse. Microwave radiation also cause Leukemia.

Here is another one used as a punishment. It caused the dizzy, nausea and vomit.
In later 1980s or early 1990s, (I don't remember the exact time), I had been sick several times. The uncomfortable feeling was so bad, but lasts very short time. It always ended with vomit. I didn't suspect anything else then.

It was until mid 1990s, when Reno (the Attorney General of Clinton era) had a dispute with FBI director Louis Freeh. (Reno denied a propose from Freeh to have an investigation on something (about Clinton?)) I realized there was such a weapon. At that time, I got more familiar about the Feds. I knew there was EM wave weapon. I alleged former FBI director Sessions who refused to give up his seat to Louis Freeh was punished by the EM wave weapon. He fell and broke his elbow the day before he was fired. So I speculated, would Reno be punished too? I was right. Soon there came the news that Reno collapsed in an open meeting when she made a speech in the stage. (I remember it was in Mexico?) She said she was dizzy and sick.

I suddenly remembered the unusual vomit I had years ago. That was the only vomits happened in decades. It came sudden and left sudden. It happened without any reasonable cause. I also recalled that years ago, the former President Bush Sr. (George W. Bush's father) had once collapsed in a banquet. (in Japan?) He collapsed on a neighbor guest and vomited. I realized there was an EM wave weapon that causes sick and vomit.

In April, 1999, I was in Hongkong to start my South-east Asia drift. Same thing happened to Mrs. Chen Fang An Shen - a top government official in Hongkong. She collapsed on her neighbor official in a meeting. The doctor said later that it was caused by the maladjustment of her balancing liquid in the ear.

In these three cases, all the victims were high ranking government officials. They were punished because they did something disfavored by the Feds. I noticed there was a similarity in these cases. They all took place in open places. In a meeting or a state banquet. In such occurrence, there were a lot of media people. It's easy to install a EM wave device in a camera. When the camera man focus on the face of the target, the EM wave ray also shoot at his head. The particular frequency set to disturb the balance liquid in the ear of the target. The result was the sick and vomit of the victim.

My conclusion soon was proved by another event. I even saw the camera and its handler with my own eyes.
kathaksung

473. EM wave torture (3/18/07) PostWed May 23, 2007 12:40 am  Reply with quote  

473. EM wave torture (3/18/07)

On 1/24/2000, I arrived at Seal Ream, a town famous with its history site - Ankor wah. A young man picked me up at the bus station and sent me to a Guest House by the motorcycle. It was a common way for transportation in Cambodia.

On 1/25, I came across with him at the reception hall. He offered me a "One day tour" for next day. The bargain included an extra tour. He would ride me to visit Ankor Wah later that day (1/25), because after four o'clock, according to him, the authority wouldn't check the ticket. So I only need to buy one day's permission on 1/26. And I could spent the whole day on other interesting temples. There were about a dozen of them. He showed me the tourist map.

I accepted the deal. About four o'clock, he rid me to the Ankor Wah. He dropped me at the entrance, said I could find him at a tea house nearby. So I went into the temple alone. It was late afternoon, tourists were leaving. I am the only one going the opposite way. I visited the temple with a tourist book. At last I got to the top of Ankor Wah.

It was dusk. I sat on a stone, watching the beautiful sunset, I felt homesick. It was ten months since I drifted in South-east Asia. Though Ankoh Wah was a famous history site, I came here not as a tourist but a refugee to escape the persecution from the Feds. How absurd, a so said democratic country was a so dark country.

Just then I felt a noise, like something moving inside my ear. I felt a little dizzy and sick. I turned around, saw two western men about ten feet away behind me. One held a film camera which was pretty a big one, the other one carried a wooden box which I thought was for battery. The camera seemed aiming at sunset but I knew it was at me. We were on same direction and I was in the middle. I immediately left the Ankoh Wah, left the beautiful sight view which I enjoyed so much.

Next morning I visited other temples until to the Ta Prohm. It was as interesting as Ankor Wah. The temple was kept in its original condition when it was discovered. The giant trees grew up on the temple ruins. Its root stretched in the gap of the big stones. The mood was so ancient and mysterious that some film took it as background. Then I saw that two camera men again. I had to left Ta Prohm earlier to avoid an EM wave torture.

It was before noon. The young man suddenly said the tour was finished. Most temples he introduced the day before hadn't been visited yet. He denied he had made a promise. I couldn't force him to continue. Then why did he gave me two rides that could be done in one day? The road to Ankor Wah was on the same journey to other temples. It was overlapped.

I then knew he must be from secret police of Cambodian. Ankor Wah is a hot travel spot. There used to be a lot of tourists there. To avoid other tourist disturbing the EM wave shooting, the secret police planned a bargain deal at dusk. They almost succeeded if I was not aware of their secret weapon. They did succeed in one thing. That evening on top of Ankor Wah, there were only three people: Me, a potential victim and two men of Feds - special handler of EM wave ray.

On 1/28, I was in Phnom Penh. I joined a local tour. I visited killing field, then to a concentration camp -Tuol Sleng - where Khmer Raug (Spelling? Cambodia communist Party) killed several thousand prisoners there. I watched the jail cell, victims' pictures and then, to a room where torture tool displayed. I met with the two camera men for the third time. They already have set up their camera there, aimed at the display torture tool. If the target stood down to watch, a button would be pushed and a real torture would happen. I passed the exhibition without any delay.

It's a sarcasm that the Feds planned a torture at a site where they accuse others committing the torture crime. When this government claim Saddam torture people, kill civilians, I never took it seriously. Because it did same thing.

A totalitarian country does the torture and kill because the system allows them do it openly. So we know it.

A "democratic" country such like US does same thing but rare people knows because they developed a system to do it covertly. Although there is a constitution to restrain it namely, step by step, the Feds are not satisfy with "do it covertly". They try to make it legally by Patriot Act and "War on terror", by Guantanamo and "enemy combatant".

When CIA and Pentagon make "waterboarding" a legal interrogation technic, I can't help to think of the torture room in Tuol Sleng. Though I didn't stop to watch the torture tool display, I knew one tool is a big water box used to choke victim's breathe. (From the picture illustration before the display room) What's the difference between Khmer Roug (spelling?) and the Feds?
kathaksung

474. New Federal Attorney and March plot (3/23/07) PostSun Jun 03, 2007 12:52 am  Reply with quote  

474. New Federal Attorney and March plot (3/23/07)

Another kind of radio frequency weapon is a very strong ray. (I guess it is Gamma ray which also used in medical surgery which doctor call it Gamma knife ) It was so strong that when it shoot at the leg joint (just in milli-second, a very short moment) the people would fall on the ground. I think former FBI director Sessions's broken elbow was the result of that kind of ray. If they use it less sensitive but a little longer in time then the muscle, nerve or internal organ would be hurt badly. I had such experience two years ago (see #286. Intensified EM wave shooting. (1/29/05)) After I alleged the Boston dirty bomb case was a case framed by FBI, (See #284, 285.) the joint of my left arm was so hurt that I couldn't move my arm for one month.

It seems that Gamma ray team come back again. Though I am not sure it is gamma ray, I call it so because that ray can be strong enough to penetrate the metal plate. (see "470. Strong EM wave radiation and February plot (3/3/07)") Not only I suffered from it recently, they also applied it on my youngest sister. About ten days ago she felt her waist was hurt. Next day she couldn't move her body. Since she and her husband having a business and always being a target victim, I think another framed drug case has been planned.

Paulson - a man works for the Feds and manipulated Chinese currency exchange rate by secret deal between the secret police of US and China - was in Asia in early March. (mainly he was in China) So another secret deal has been made. Then I noticed another news.

In mid-March, news said the East bound road in Bay Bridge would start to detour on March 28 and 29. It was part of the earthquake strengthening work. It said that it would cause traffic jam in first few days but everything would be OK when people get used to the new road. Last year, twice the Bay Bridge had been closed for same work. It coincided with September plot. (see "432. September plot (8/30/06)" and "433. 9/2 plot (9/5/06)"). So there will be another "March plot".

The old Fed team comes back, uses same weapon and plays same tactic and frames same case. I think another drug case is arranged. The drug is from China, (or from Burma via China). The case will break up on 3/28 or 3/29 or around that time. History repeats. To avoid overlap, I only remind people to see # so and so.

There is only one new face: the Federal Attorney who handles N. California. Kevin Ryan resigns his post two months ago on Jan. 16. He is one of the eight Federal prosecutors fired by DOJ which now is becoming a hot case in Capital Hill. I think he lost his post because he failed to frame me in created crime. I also believe the rest seven prosecutors are the sacrifice to cover up Kevin Ryan's resignation.

Two years ago, I already found Ryan was under pressure in my case and was intimidated "do it otherwise you'll be fired." I particularly wrote a comment about it. Now I have to say my sense was very correct.

Re: "It is obviously a push to urge Attorney Ryan to file new big case aggressively. It is also an intimidation which hinted "forced to resign" if he failed to do so. Consider the situation I am in, I think it is direct on me. As a matter of fact, Ryan has done so already. The article says, "Ryan has beefed up the San Jose branch to 20 lawyers from the usual dozen or so, an unprecedented level." (see "244. Push for an aggressive case (7/29/04)")

With a new face of Federal Attorney, very likely one of Feds' own, DOJ quickly pick up the old tactic. In two months they have planned a big drug case after Ryan was fired.

475. The fired Federal Attorney and March plot (3/28/07)

Kevin Ryan was fired (in the name of resignation) at the same time when Neigroponte lost his post of the National intelligence head. They were punished for failure to frame an innocent person in created crime. To cover up Ryan's forced resignation, other Federal Attorney became sacrifice. DOJ fired those whom were thought not loyal to Bush to make Ryan's resignation not so evident.

Most of those fired issued a stiff defense of their conduct except Kevin Ryan. It could prove my allegation that they were sacrifice. Read the following news, you may understand better.

Re: "S. F. prosecutor's firing unchallenged
Howard Mintz
Mercury News March 21, 2007

Despite all the controversy surrounding the firing of eight US attorneys, the release of thousands of pages of internal Justice Department documents shows there has not been much protest over the ouster of San Francisco US Attorney Kevin Ryan,.....

Ryan was among the US attorneys asked to resign in the December purge, but Bush administration critics, including Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., have not cited his dismissal as being tainted by politics.

Unlike other US attorneys who protested their firings, there are few exchanges involving Ryan in the newly released documents. One Justice Department e-mail quotes Ryan's former chief assistant, Eumi Choi, as saying Ryan was remaining a "company man" after his firing and refusing to take phone calls from Feinstein."

In early 1990s, when I found Feds (FBI, DEA) using radioactive material as tracing tactic which hurt my health, I complained to Federal Attorney's office. I was very innocent then, after failing to complain in some office like D.A.'s office or organization such like ACLU... I went to the Federal Building. I went there several times until an aide told me that "there is no use to come here. We cooperate with FBI." Then I knew they work together.

Did Ryan, as DOJ said, run his office in disarray? No, he did a very aggressive job. From the news "Ryan has beefed up the San Jose branch to 20 lawyers from the usual dozen or so, an unprecedented level.", I knew he arranged almost eight or so Federal Attorney to frame me in case. What have they done?

To plant drug at my house by "free gift". To disguise contractor for "reasonable search". To block the drainage to search the water after I washing the clothes or take a bath. To collect the garbage by a cover up "garbage company". To manipulate my wife to file tax return without my consent. To cut my financial support...... All these were the work done by the attorneys in Ryan's office with the Feds.

One thing you should know is that Ryan was not fired for doing these evil things. He was fired for not evil enough to frame me in a case they created.

The model of the recent plot are always like this: Iran war to distract a domestic framed case. (Sometimes it's a framed case, sometimes it's a murder bombing ) I view the arrest of 15 British sailors is a part of the March plot.

Re: U.S. Navy Launches Show Of Force Off Coast Of Iran
Mar 27, 2007 10:45 am US/Eastern
(AP) DUBAI, United Arab Emirates The U.S. Navy on Tuesday began its largest demonstration of force in the Persian Gulf since the 2003 invasion of Iraq, led by a pair of aircraft carriers and backed by warplanes flying simulated attack maneuvers off the coast of Iran.

The U.S. exercises come just four days after Iran's capture of 15 British sailors and marines who Iran said had strayed into Iranian waters near the Gulf. Britain and the U.S. Navy have insisted the British sailors were operating in Iraqi waters.
http://cbs4.com/national/topstories_story_086055555.html
kathaksung

476. The Garbage company (4/3/2007) PostTue Jun 12, 2007 11:38 pm  Reply with quote  

476. The Garbage company (4/3/2007)

When I saw the news that there would be a detour in Bay Bridge on March 28, 29, I thought there would be a framed case to be carried out at that time. Then another news proved my allegation.

Re: "Trash hauler admonished
California Waste may lose city deal if it doesn't find Truck storage in a week

By Barry Witt Mercury News
March 21, 2007"

CWS (California Waste Solution) plays a major role in the attempt of regime change of San Jose. (Feds tried to oust former Mayor Gonzalez by a replacement of their own - Chuck Reed.) (see " 425. Manipulate judicial power (8/5/06)") So I alleged it is a cover up company run by the Feds. Feds used to search the garbage of the victims they interested at. So a garbage company is a necessity for them.

CWS won a two years contract (July 2007 - June 2009) with San Jose City six months ago. The utility contract used to be signed for six years to assure residents having a long stable service. Why did the city make a two years' one? It was made to fit the demand of the Feds. Six years is too long for them. They thought they could eliminate me in a short period. But could they have a utility contract for only a few months? That would be a joke. So we saw a two years contract - the shortest they could have.

But situation changed. Started from last October, the Inside Group decided to have another war in Mid-east: War on Iran. It could be a nice distract Feds needed on a big framed case. DOJ must have given the order to Feds that they must go all for it. So we saw each month the Pentagon and CIA had prepared a war and Feds framed a case or elimination on me. For the failure of the plot, someone (Negroponte, Ryan) had stepped down.

The plot of March 28 must be a big drug case. If it succeeded, then Feds is unnecessary to search the garbage in San Jose for another two years. CWS got a week's notice from the City. Watch the date of the news, after a week, it was March 28 - the day framed case planned to break up. At that day the Feds would have known if they need the garbage contract any more and make a decision.

CWS, a particular garbage team.

1. Timing. I was under surveillance all the time. I didn't care because I did nothing wrong. But things changed after I complained to US Embassy in Thailand about FBI. I found there was attempt to frame me in drug case. That is different. It means you will be framed in case even if you did nothing wrong. They plant. So when I came back to US in July 2000, I started to surf in internet, reveal what happened to me.

Feds is scared at my revelation. They started to frame case in US. The garbage company in San Jose then was Norcal.
CWS joined in as a subcontractor in October 2000. Three months after I came back and went internet.

2. A particular team with privilege.
Norcal asked a better pay and welfare for its subcontractor CWS. Former San Jose Mayor promised a compensation deal to secure the contract and to avoid a strike. The result is: the garbage rate raised from 16.00/month to 20.00/month in 2006.

3. Strange logic.
The beneficiary of the deal is obviously the CWS team. But five years later, when Feds needed a regime change, they charge Gonzalez committing bribery because CWS was benefited.(Norcal is co-defendant, because Norcal requested high pay for the CWS.)
The real benefitter - CWS, remained untouched. Last October, Norcal lost contract because that compensation deal. CWS, on the contrary, got the new deal with another company. The garbage rate will raise from 20/month to 26/month. when the new contract is on.
Since CWS stepping in, residents pay higher and higher garbage rate.
CWS get a better pay and benefit and new contract.
Those who worked for CWS - Gonzalez and Norcal, became a scapegoat, either was charged or lost contract.

4. A rogue mark of Feds.
Read the following report to see how Feds worked to persecute the opponent for their interest. Some tactic you should be familiar now. The silence of the victim. (remember Federal Attorney Ryan?) The stroke. (remember Gonzalez got a stroke?) The story was in October 2000 when CWS joined as a subcontractor.

Re: "Testimony undermines trash case

Teamster leader R. Morales said he and A. Dean, then the powerful head of the South Bay Labor Council, were threatening to ask the city council to deny Norcal's bid unless the worker who would have to transfer from the city's existing contractor to a new one were guaranteed they wouldn't take a cut in wages and benefits. The Teamsters at the time were earning nearly $11 and hour and had full health care insurance provided for their families; the Longshoremen's contract paid $7 an hour and insured only the worker.

The Longshoremen's union put up little resistance. Roberto Flotte, then the Longshoremen's president, appeared at an Oct.10, 2000 city council meeting at CWS' request to argue on his union's behalf. But after that date, he was never heard from in San Jose again. Luna said she tried to call Flotte but he never responded. Flotte suffered a debilitation stroke two months after the council meeting and was ousted from his leadership position on issues unrelated to San Jose the following year. " (Mercury News 8/14/2006)

477. Internet planting and April plot (4/8/07)

Sometimes there was a frame popped up when I was surfing. It demands I download some programme. Since my computer was under the control of the Feds' surveillance server, I always take it as a trap and bypass it. I am afraid the material they want me to download are some illegal data used as plant.

Four days ago, when I tried to go internet, a frame popped up again. It said,

"Improving your connection

America Online has detected changes in your connection setup. Click OK to finish updating the changes."

It gave two choice: "OK" and "Remind me later".

So this time they disguised as AOL to set up a trap, I thought. As usual I clicked "Remind me later" to avoid a download. But then the "start AOL" lost function. I re-clicked AOL logo but it was always that "Improving your connection" popped up. "Remind me later" always lead to defunction. It seemed Feds tried to force me a download.

At last I had to turn on to another computer.

The persecution is so intensified that the team believe they'll eliminate me in days. (from the news that garbage team intended to cancel the contract) Anytime they may block me to the internet.

Someone said that I was not that great to cost the Feds that much work. How can an individual compare with a war? That's because they stand at a plate form of the third person.

If you can view the things from another angle, the result will be different.

A criminal can start a war in which they may gain a lot: oil, currency control, security of Israel...... But if there is no war. It doesn't hurt. He loses nothing. He just doesn't gain.

But what about a witness who knows their secret? If they don't eliminate him, their real face will be revealed. Their power base will shaken. Their control will loose. What wait for them maybe not only resignation but jail sentence.

Not gain and lose a lot, which is more important?

That's why in past plots, each time they could start a war but postponed it at last minute. They are waiting for a framed case. What will it be in this coming April plot? Possibly still that drug case not used in March plot. That is against my youngest sister who had been hurt her waist last month. And on me, possibly on tax return.

Attorney General Gonzales has trouble these days. The news of his role in firing eight Federal Attorneys was bustling in later March which was coincidence with the date of the March plot. Now it seems cooling off. But read a news:

Re: " Scandal-ridden Gonzales guilty of nothing worse than ineptitude
By Ruben Navarrette Jr. (Mercury News 4/4/2007)

..... He'll have one last chance to do that, and perhaps keep his job, when he testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee on April 17."

April 17? If you remember what is the last date to file a tax return. And remember the story how CWS - the garbage team - gave themselves a notice to make a decision to abandon a contract or not at March 28? (see #476) Because at that time, they would know if the target is eliminated or not.
kathaksung

478. April plot and tax return (4/13/07) PostSat Jun 23, 2007 12:52 am  Reply with quote  

478. April plot and tax return (4/13/07)

In the end of last month, when I received the bank statement, I saw there was a tax refund from IRS. That bank account, though is a joint account, is used generally by me when my wife opened an individual account of her own. I asked her what was it. She said that is her tax refund, she still uses that joint account for tax file. (We file tax return separately).

Then I knew Feds planned tax trap on I for the April plot. They try to link me to my wife's tax return.

What will it be? I think it will be an unreasonable search in the name of IRS.

When I quit the business. There was still some merchandise left unsold. I piled them up in the garage. Each year in tax return, I filed a Schedule C (form 1040) report a merchandise stock unchanged. Never missing a year.

Then in January 2006 (for the tax year 2005) the tax book I received from IRS missing the form Schedule C. I had to pick it up from the post office. This has never happened before. I started to suspect the Feds would play trick on the stock. I think Feds has planted drug somewhere in garage and attic. They tried to carry out an unreasonable search by replacing garage door and roof change before. This time they tried to create a condition of "under report the merchandise stock" and carry out a search in my garage.

When I prepared a joint return for year 2005, my wife informed me that she had reported it already by an accountant firm. They filed it electronically without my consent. What lacked was my signature. I was angry. It was a mandate. But since they filed the return already. I had no choice. I examined the return and found big mistake on it. It didn't report the interest and dividend income from a Security company. It didn't report free ticket from Air line company. And, of course, they didn't file Schedule C report the unchanged stock.

I wrote a notice to the accountant company, listing the mistake, demanding a correction. I later even gave them the return I had prepared as a model. Finally they made an amendment. But still missed to file Schedule C about the unchanged merchandise stock. This assured me the Feds had prepared an excuse to search my garage. I refused to sign the amendment, insisted that it must include a Schedule C. My wife said the accountant firm was very busy, they wouldn't do amendment any more. They said, I could do the amendment myself. But I dare not to change other's work. My last word was, if they didn't change it to my wish, then we had to file the tax return separately. They didn't do it to my wish, a very simple one. .

I did prepared a separate tax return and found except that Schedule C, I have little to report. I almost had no income. I checked the tax book and knew that according to the IRS rule, I don't have to file it. So I didn't material file the tax return.

As a revenge to my notice of "file separate tax return". My wife stopped to deposit her paycheck into our joint account and opened an individual account. I had to cancel one of my life insurance and borrow from the other's to support my life.

I filed tax return every year until 2005. I honestly report everything. To frame a case against me, I alleged the Feds (DOJ and FBI, DEA) committed:
1. Manipulated IRS to cut the supply of Form Schedule C in mail.
2. Manipulated my wife to file tax return without my consent.
3. Manipulated the accountant office to file tax return without my signature.
4. Attempted to frame a case of "no report of interest and dividend income".
5. Manipulated the accountant firm refusing my request to file Schedule C which lead to separate filing of tax return at last.

I don't know why my wife still uses that joint account as address for her own tax return. I think it was an attempt to link me to my wife's tax return. Feds have manipulated another framed case related to tax. That's why five days ago, I related the Attorney General Gonzales' hearing of April 17 to the final date of tax return. I have to say again I was very correct. Two days ago, I learned that my wife will have a tour started on April 17. She refuses to tell me where she will go. The tour will last 2 weeks or so. Unusual long compare with her former travels. So framed case will happen in later April. (from Apr. 17) Though I did everything to the rule, you never know what a villain will do. I also worry about the safety of my wife. She is a key witness to the case. She may be eliminated in travel "accident" even though she cooperated with Feds.

479. The rain on Saturdays (4/18/07)

There is a drought in Bay Area. Several days ago, the water district issued an early warning of water shortage in coming season.

It contradicts to a forecast. Expert said this is a year of El-Nino. El-Nino means there would be a wet winter. "But what has been surprising to weather experts is the fact that the Bay Area has see well-below average rainfall totals this winter. (Mercury News, "El-Nino bows out with barely a splash", Mar.9, 2007)"

What made El-Nino lose its power? I allege it is another case Feds manipulate the climate for their case. Several times I talked about the Feds and Chinese secret police had framed drug case on my Brother in law. I thought they had planted drugs in merchandise (umbrella) which was imported by B (my brother in law) from China. Of course, B is not aware of he is set up. Then how can Feds frame him in a case on their planned time? Here is a typical story. Feds organized a strike in harbor for one month. When the strike ended, containers were released at once. At that time, B's employers suddenly quit the job. He had to unload the container by himself. That's how Feds to create a drug case. (see "167. The frame case is going on (9/26/03)").

The merchandise from China is umbrella. The best way to control the break out of a case is to arrest when it is on delivery. Then rain becomes the best way to control the umbrella delivery. B is the boss. He has warehouse worker do the delivery job. How can Feds frame him in? Because B is a hard work man. He works on week-ends. He does the emergent delivery in week-ends when no employers working. Umbrella only sells on rain day. It is an on time merchandise.

Something strange happens. Started from this month, three Saturdays were forecasted rainy day. That is: 4/7, 4/14, 4/21. It's unusual in these dry days. The rain logo became eye-catching compare with the sun logo the rest days in weather forecast chart. The Saturday forecast also said "rain likely", or "Chance of rain".. Why? Because I am the main target. Without elimination of me, they won't carry out the other plot. This time is a tax file plot. I haven't file tax file. So there was little rain on 4/7 and 4/14.

Tax file season ends on 4/17. As Feds are so eager to finish the case, the plot will be carried out right away. My wife left for a trip on 4/17. I think a raid by Feds (in the name of IRS) likely will happen on 4/19 or 4/20. I say so because different from 4/4 and 4/14, this time comes three rain days in weather forecast: 4/19 - 4/21. 4/21 is planned for B's. The other two days is for me. I will tell you why I think so next time if I have chance.

By the way. These days I burned my private letters and my collection of stamps. Those stamps, some are valuable when I insisted the collection during Chinese Culture Revolution. I won't left those valuables to those evil people. They have set their greedy eye on it for a long time. (see "33. Evaluation of property")
kathaksung

PostMon Jul 02, 2007 11:56 pm  Reply with quote  

480. The real killer behind Virginia Tech. massacre (1) (4/23/07)

I think the Virginia Tech. massacre was done by Feds.

1. A very detailed news which disappeared later

On 4/16, I heard the tragedy from local Chinese TV news. It reported that the gunman's visa was issued in Shanghai, and his entry port was San Francisco. My first thought was: "How efficient they are. They got everything right away." Then I became suspicious. Shanghai? My family came from Shanghai. San Francisco? My parents, my sisters live in San Francisco, and have their business there. Next day was 4/17, the day I alleged for the breakout of a framed case. In message of March, I alleged the Feds had collaborated with Chinese secret police for a new drug case. The V.T. killer, obviously was a Chinese, according to the news. Was that part of new plot? When people didn't know what exactly happened inside Virginia Tech. was that strange we got such a detail news on 4/16? Nobody could have that detail except Feds. And nobody could release that to the media except Feds.

Here is the reference for that news. Watch the date the news was issuing. That news now is not available in Sun-Times URL. It was replaced by some different description.
Re: "Gunman kills 32 at Virginia Tech before being killed

April 16, 2007
BY MICHAEL SNEED Sun-Times Columnist

Sneed hears authorities were investigating whether the gunman who killed 32 people in a rampage on the Virginia Tech campus was a Chinese national who arrived in the United States last year on a student visa.

The 25-year-old man being investigated for the deadliest college carnage in U.S. history reportedly arrived in San Francisco on a United Airlines flight on Aug. 7, 2006, on a visa issued in Shanghai, the source said. Investigators had not linked him to any terrorist groups, the source added."
2. The purpose of Virginia Tech. massacre
The US intelligence used to influence American people by media with psychological operation. The news about WMD, the mushroom cloud threat, the film "300", numerous video tape of Bin Laden, Zhawahiri, Zhaqawi, the beheading tape of Nick Berg are all belong to this category. It is used to vilify Islamic and to inflame and agitate people. What if the plot was successful to their plan? People would have believed what Feds told them: the Chinese (Shanghainese) were evil people. They did drug smuggling; they massacre American students.
The most important role of V.T. killing was: it was planned to distract. I have revealed since last October to this March, in each month there was a plot. Each time I emphasized that they used Iran war as distract. Though I talked a lot about April 17 plot, this time I haven't talked about Iran war because I found none. Did Feds abandon their tactic? No, distract is an important tactic in Feds plan. When it became a familiar one to the people, Feds replaced it by a massacre. They killed students as many as possible to make it the worst in US history. This news withdraws public attention from other would be news such like drug case or unusual death in police brutality.
3. The Chinese killer replaced by Cho Seung Hui.
Mercury News on next day reported "Gonzales hearing postponed in wake of campus shooting". I have viewed this hearing as a mark of 4/17 plot in which Attorney General " ..... He'll have one last chance to do that, and perhaps keep his job, when he testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee on April 17." (see #477) Now it was postponed. It means the April plot was postponed. Then will China bear the accusation of "massacre American students"?
China is a big power. When it will to bear an unsavory reputation, the payment in secret deal must be huge. Now the plot went soured. Feds had to seek another replacement. That's why Cho Seung Hui became a killer. He is S. Korean. S. Korea, you know, a country controlled by US. (or protected by US, whatever you think) The image transfer is easy, at least it accords with the definition that "the killer is an Asian."
(To be continued.)

481. Feds ordered stand down (2) (4/28/07)

4. A strange "stand down" after the first shooting occurred at 7:15. The police and University did nothing to pursue the killer and warn students that there was killer(s) at large. According to authority's story, Cho was the only one did all killings. He was given a two hours and a half to do his work without a disturbance. That was indeed a very generous gift from authority and an unbelievable negligence on security rule, particularly at the time after 911.

(1) Another strange news which disappeared later. The original news said the reason of no-reaction was that information showed that killer was out of state. But it took time for killer to escape out of state, even if he took a plane. And how could they learn that? Did they knew whom he was and tracked him all the time? Since the no-reaction was from the beginning, this was a justification with big flaw. It was never heard of since. Local officials didn't know the business out of state. This news, as well as that detail of Chinese suspect, obviously was from Feds too.

(2) If you were Cho Seung Hui, once you fired the first shoot, you knew you were on a road of no-return, would you do something else? In common sense, a killer would go on with his shooting spree because he knew there was little time left for him. The police would arrive in minutes. Would you still care for mailing something? But Cho seemed think in other way. He thought of he hadn't mailed the tapes, (Authority story was that tapes was not made on 4/16) It took him one hour and three quarters to bring the tapes to post office, (7:15 - 9:01) enough time for him to have a breakfast and do a laundry if he wished. Cho didn't worry about police arrest. He was right. Police and University did response with no re-action.

(3) “Setting up a series of roadblocks, controlling access to very large pieces of property, is very much routine on any university campus in Canada and in the United States,” Though it is a criminal negligence of no-response to the first two murders in University dorm, we saw little pressure to investigate and affix the responsibility of this massacre. Because it will trace to the Feds. ( Now they may try to find a scapegoat for it) They gave the order of "stand down". They need a history worst to distract another framed case.

Quote, "Feds Ordered VA Police To Stand Down
Local authorities were told to take no action to pursue killer

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, April 20, 2007

Police and EMT workers at Virginia Tech tell us that campus police were given a federal order to stand down and not pursue killer Cho Seung-Hui as Monday's bloodshed unfolded.

Though wishing to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, we have received calls from police and EMT's who tell us that a stand down order was in place, and this is also confirmed by eyewitness Matt Kazee, who is a student at VA Tech.

Kazee talked to local EMT's and police who told him the same thing, that the order was to wait until federal back up arrived before any action was taken. This explains the complete non-response of the police in the two hour gap between Cho's first two murders and the wider rampage that would follow later that morning.

The policy of federal control over the University was put in place following a previous shooting in August 2006 in which a police officer and a hospital security guard were killed.

In addition, a former long-term University police officer, George French, told the Alex Jones Show that it is routine to seal off a campus on which a suspected gunman is loose.

“Setting up a series of roadblocks, controlling access to very large pieces of property, is very much routine on any university campus in Canada and in the United States,” said French.

“After a double homicide, when you’re looking for a dangerous fellow with a firearm, I find it unfathomable that a series of roadblocks weren’t set up…to prevent the felon from escaping.”

French could find no logical conclusion other than deliberate inaction on the part of officials. “We have another coordinated, allowed event…the parallels are so common in each case; you can write the script in advance.”
(http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=71573&sid=46a585298128996c43550b3544fce1a3)

(To be continued)
kathaksung

482. The collapse of Highway 580. (5/3/07) PostThu Jul 12, 2007 11:35 pm  Reply with quote  

482. The collapse of Highway 580. (5/3/07)

Recently, I was harassed heavily in internet again. I was blocked to post in my own homepage as well as other web sites such like Google. I think it is a response to my revelation on Virginia Tech shootings. Feds don't want people to read it.

The persecution is so intensified that they created a highway collapse four days ago. I have talked about several times that one of their option to eliminate one of my sisters who lives in Oakland is to force her taking Bart while the Feds had planned a "terror bombing" in tunnel. The way to force my sister to take Bart instead of driving is to shut off the Bay Bridge. (see #433. 9/2 plot (9/5/06)) When this trick was revealed, Feds developed another one: to shut off one of the exit way of the Bay Bridge. The collapsed highway 580 is a road of "must" if she drives from San Francisco to her home in Oakland. The shut off of Bay Bridge is too evident. It causes alert. This time one of the exit will be closed at least for half years. It saves them a sub-plan during that period.

Another motive of this created event is to cover up the 911 plot. To prove a fire could melt steel. It is a case of killing two birds by one stone. If they created 911, it's much easier to create I-580 collapse. Just cut loose a support screw and then having a tanker fire. It's that simple.

It's not the motive only that makes me conclude it was a planned crime.

1. Timing: The newspaper said, "In the early morning hours, the freeways were nearly deserted." (Mercury News, April 30)

What is that "early morning hours"? 3:52 am. It was night that most people were in deep sleep. I can assure you, no outsider had the opportunity to witness the event. (Of course, exclude those prepared witness. Feds used to have "reliable witness" to prove their framed case. Such as Moussaoui to 911) At 3:52 am in week-days, there still may be chance that some one happened to drive by. Feds made it on Sunday. 3:52 am on Sunday, a most deserted time for freeway. A safest time to create an artificial accident.

2. The damaged overpass was just above highway 880. The tanker happened to burn right underneath at that point. The fire would have burned in open air if the oil tanker crashed a little bit farther or a little bit lesser. Was it a lottery winner that crash took place at the spot? The whole journey of the truck mission is 100 miles? 200? 300? Compare the crash spot (span at 30 to 40 feet), the chance is too rare.

3. Location. A place with busy traffic: the exit of the Bay Bridge, where highway 880 and 580 going through. The best place for propaganda because hundreds of thousands of people drive by there every day.
A right accident (to reason the WTC collapse) at a right place (just at the cross point where a fire can burn the upper overpass. A place about half million commuters pass by every day, a best place for propaganda, ) at the right time. (the most deserted time of highway, so rare people could witness it)

So Bush and his accessories can beat the drum this time. It could be an accident. How rare the chance is, there is still lucky man who win the lottery or unlucky man who was hit by a thunder.

It also could be a black box operation to justify 911 attack. If you believe 911 was an inside job. Then this group has the motive to cover it up. If you think it was not a coincidence that the WTC was changed hands three months before 911 attack( to enable that group to set up explosives inside the building), then you have full reason to recognize it was not a coincidence too on timing and location for this event. It is another covert job to cover up the 911 event.

483. The video tape of Cho Seung Hui (3) (5/8/07)

5. The man in video tape is not Cho Seung Hui.

(1) Cho's acquaintance and his roommates don't recognize the man in video tape.

Re: "A pastor at a Korean church in Centreville watched the tapes on television with his family. He told the Seoul newspaper JoongAng Ilbo, " All my family said that was not the Seung-Hui we knew. It was the first time we saw him speaking in full sentences." ("Shooter/ A lifetime of silence" Mercury News, 4/22/07)

Re: "April 18, MSNBC, Scarborough Country -- Michele Kosinski reports at about 10:13 PM eastern time that Cho's roommates say they do not recognize him in the film from the package sent to NBC."
http://www.rense.com/general76/cho.htm

Go to that site to compare the pictures. Though they are similar, the ratio of the head is a big difference. (the ratio of the length to width of the head) Different camera won't produce such big difference.

(2) The man in video has a different temperament from Cho Seung Hui.

We all know Cho was "extraordinary lonely", "a life time of silence". He is also very shy and avoid to be in focus. Re: "When a candidate for student council visited the suite this year to pass out candy and ask for votes, Cho refused even to make eye contact.". "Mary Shaw said yearbooks indicate that Cho's only extracurricular activity was the science club during his sophomore year. He did not supply a picture of himself for his senior yearbook.". ("Shooter/ Classmates feared he would kill", Mercury News, 4/18/07)

But in video, the man liked to show off himself. He made different posts with guns, even with a hammer. He spoke fluent sentences. He stares at the focus. In his package, there is not only an 1,800 words statement, (For a real Cho, that's enough) there are also video tape and 43 photographs. Is that too much for him?

(3) These characters don't fit for Cho, but fit for Feds. The video tape resembles other "terrorist" tapes used to broadcast in TV. Those tapes used to do a negative propaganda on "terrorists" themselves. Painted themselves extreme, violent, savage by arms in hand, shooting machine guns, or even beheading. Those tapes used to fit the demand of Pentagon and the Feds - "Don't look for other suspects. I, (terrorist, or criminal) did it." Is there anything else more convenient to solve a case by someone to confess?

Re: "U.S. Government Caught Red-Handed Releasing Staged Al-Qaeda Videos"

(http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/october2006/051006redhanded.htm)

(4) An interesting message for reference.

Quote, "VIDEO PROOF THAT NBC FOOTAGE WAS NOT SHOT BY CHO ALONE
Posted By: Never_Surrender (Send E-Mail

(http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?bem=103149)
Date: Thursday, 19 April 2007, 10:01 p.m.

Well let me ask a question then, if he shot it by himself, WHY is the camera shaking, like someone ELSE is holding it?
The CHO character is sitting perfectly still in FRONT of the camera and not touching the camera YET it is moving!

At one point in this video I could swear I hear someone cough or clear their throat off camera and at another point I think someone hits the camera and you can hear the BUMP sound or the THUD sound that it makes and it shakes a little....

I believe that what we have here is video proof that CHO did NOT make this video, there was someone else holding the camera, again, I do NOT even believe it is Cho in this video but I have covered that in another post.
Here is the video....
Embedded video does not appear to be showing up so here is link to video....

(http://www.vloggingtheapocalypse.com/view_video.php?viewkey=3efbc24c7d2583be6925 NS)

(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IssuesAndAlibis_The_Forum/message/18347)

(To be continued)
kathaksung

484. Gunman is a professional killer(4) (5/13/07) PostSun Jul 22, 2007 10:41 pm  Reply with quote  

484. Gunman is a professional killer(4) (5/13/07)

6. The gunman is not Cho Seung Hui.

(1) The gunman is a professional killer. Cho is a new comer. Cho bought the gun on March 13. (There were different saying about the other gun, but it was bought around that time too. ) Only one month before the shooting case. He practiced in a shooting range on Mar. 22. That's all his relationship to the gun.

But according to Professor of Criminology:
Quote, "Seung-Hui Cho Was a Mind Controlled Assassin

Charles Mesloh, Professor of Criminology at Florida Gulf Coast University, told NBC 2 News that he was shocked Cho could have killed 32 people with two handguns absent expert training. Mesloh immediately assumed that Cho must have used a shotgun or an assault rifle.

"I'm dumbfounded by the number of people he managed to kill with these weapons," said Mesloh, "The only thing I can figure is that he got close to them and he simply executed them."

Mesloh said the killer performed like a trained professional, "He had a 60% fatality rate with handguns - that's unheard of given 9 millimeters don't kill people instantly," said Mesloh, stating that the handguns Cho used were designed for "plinking at cans," not executing human beings."

(http://infowars.com/articles/us/va_tech_shooter_was_mind_controlled_assassin.htm)

From media report, we know the weapon is not assault rifle. It is the 9 millimeter handgun and the killer shot at distance, (shooting at the door, not the execute style) So the gunman is a professional of the professionals.

(2) Cho was 5'8". Gunman is ""He was, I would say, about a little bit under six feet tall, young looking, Asian, dressed sort of strangely, almost like a Boy Scout, very short-sleeved light, tan shirt and some sort of ammo vest with black over it. He just stepped within five feet of the door and started firing.

"He seemed very thorough about it, getting almost everyone down. I was trying to act dead," the freshman mechanical engineering student says. "He left for about 30 seconds, came back in, did almost exactly the same thing. I guess he heard us still talking.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070417.wxshootingticktock17/BNStory/specialComment

(3) The gunman didn't want to be recognized.

If Cho planned this tragedy, he knew it was a way of no return. He was ready to die himself. It was unnecessary to cover up himself with masks or sunglass..... But the gunman did all the cover up. He seemed know he would be alive and didn't want to be recognized later.

Quote, " Pai Cheong Ming - 27 years old, an engineering student, came from S. Korea - was wounded in breast and arm and was in hospital. He told "Central Daily" (S. Korean Newspaper): "The gunman wore a mask covering face, his brown cap wore low to his eyes. He wore glass," (Though the news didn't say it's a sunglass, I think it should be, because Cho Seung Hui wore contact lens that morning according to his roommate. Or there was another killer.)

Pai Cheong Ming's description was quite different from others. I never saw it from "mainstream media". Perhaps because it would contradict to the Authority's story. I read it from a Chinese newspaper "The Epoch Times" April 20.

(4) If Cho real hated the "rich kids, debauchery and deceitful charlatans", then there must be some model he knew. He shoud target on these models. In fact, he chose unknown as victims.

All witnesses referred the killer as "gunman" or "he". No one call the killer "Cho". It means they don't know Cho. Only media describe the killer as Cho. Did they witness the scene?

(5) Another mark of Feds: Silence the witness.

For a random killer, Cho should pick up easy one to shoot at. He should go on to other classroom where there were plenty of easy targets. But he came back to kill the survivor. "He seemed very thorough about it", "I was trying to act dead" he came back "I guess he heard us still talking" (see reference in (2)) Cho has no reason to be thorough on people he didn't know.
It is only a mark of Mafia or the Feds. They kill witness of their crime. Mafia has no motive in this case. Feds does. (see "480. The real killer behind Virginia Tech. massacre (1) (4/23/07)")

(to be continued)

485. Media censorship on VT case (5) (5/18/07)

7. The issue media accepted and rejected.

(1) For a crime, media used to have a field report. It used to come with a map. Investigate reporter would track every step of the killer to detail the story in minute. VT shooting is the worst camp case in US history. There is no such report. What happened in the dorm when first two people were killed? how many classrooms in Norris Hall building? What did other students in same building react during shooting? There is not a word about that. Different media reported odds and bits from survivors but all silenced later about this case.

(2) The no response of the police and University after the first two killings was the main reason that caused the later mass killing. Media has the responsibility to supervise the government. The criminal negligence should be the big issue in first page. Yet, no media had an article about it. They distract this big topic by gun ban. Let the big criminal skip away.

(3) Instead of reporting the detail of the whole story which might reveal the flaws of the framed case, media concentrated to report Cho's private life, tried to prove he is the real killer. I went through all these materials, find nothing could prove Cho was a violent man. True, he was lonely, life time silent. It fits for a word: autism. But media avoid this word, attribute all these for the killing spree. To prove Cho was anger, they said he wrote violent and profane plays. They even gave a sample of his play. "I hate him." the boy says of the stepfather in a copy of the play on the Web site. "Must kill Dick. Must kill Dick. Dick must die."

It's ridiculous. With such standard to judge a person, Shakespeare would be a big suspect. So were many ancient Greek tragedy writers. Hitch Cock (spelling?) - a terror film producer, would be a suspect too, so was Spieldsburg (spelling? who produces film Indiana Jones, the Temple of Doom).

Cho's only relationship to violence was that he bought a gun (or two) on March 13 and practiced one hour in a shooting ranch of March 22. I think he was going for an operation. Before I talk about this, I'd like you to read a news:

8. Cho was under surveillance

Re: "Cho went to bed early by college standards, about 9p.m. He often rose early, but in recent weeks he had been rising even earlier, frequently before dawn, Aust said. Such was the case Monday.

Cho awoke before 5 a.m., then sat down to work on his computer and awakened his roommate in the process. Grewal, who shares a room in the same suite, saw Cho in the bathroom shortly after 5 a.m.

As usual, Cho did not say anything to Grewal. No good morning, no hello, Grewal said. Cho stood in the bathroom, brushing his teeth, wetting his contact lenses and applying a moisturizer.

He also took a prescription medicine, though neither Aust nor Grewal knew what the medication was for." (Mercury News "Shooter/ classmates feared he would kill", 4/18/07)

To get up early before dawn is not popular, especially for those who do not habituate to. Did Cho's suitemate follow up Cho's routine? The description was so detailed that it seems like Cho was under surveillance.

(to be continued)
kathaksung

486. Old wine in new bottle (5/23/07) PostThu Aug 02, 2007 12:25 am  Reply with quote  

486. Old wine in new bottle (5/23/07)

The April plot went sour which I think connected with the VT massacre and planned Attorney General Gonzalez's stepping down. The planned Gonzalez's stepping down does not relate to the firing of 8 Federal prosecutors (it's only a cover up) but related to taking the responsibility for the crime Feds would have committed in April plot. (unreasonable search and possible death in the operation.)

As usual, Feds quickly planned a new plot. The marking date for April plot is 4/17. 12 days later, they created a highway collapse on 4/29. (see "482. The collapse of Highway 580. (5/3/07")
The tactic is old: to kill my parents in San Francisco (of course, looked like natural disease), force my sister taking underground Bart from Oakland to San Francisco. Create a "terror bombing" in the tunnel. Thus they could fulfill an "elimination" and "distraction" in one operation.

Feds had carried out this tactic several times by closing the Bay Bridge. I was aware of this because each time they shut down the Bay Bridge, it always coincidence to the alleged framed case. Since Bay Bridge is the second busiest bridge on the globe, Feds each time could only close it for two days (week ends). That helped me to know the exact action day they planned. This time they closed a main exit highway from the Bay Bridge, hoping it could be closed for long period. After the highway collapse, the minister of Federal transportation, Mary Peters visited the spot and promised to pay the full cost. The recover time was set for six month (half year). Wah, DOJ got six months for their plot, I thought.

But that incident made impact on economy. Expert estimate that before the highway reopening, the economy would have a loss of 4 million to 6 million each day. Then, Governor Schwarzenegger announced the rebuilding would be done in two months. He set the date at June 27. What made him choose that date, I don't know. It coincidence with Tony Blair's date of stepping down. It seems the Inside Group having its fiscal year ending at that month.

Yesterday, the newspaper said the highway 580 will reopen on 5/25. From 6 months to less than a month, the difference is too big. A 500% error margin is not professionals should make. The 6 months estimation at first may reflect the Feds desire. They want a long period for their plot. Less than a month is actual time needed for reconstruction. It may also reflect that Feds abandoned their original plan. I have immediately revealed the oil tanker crash was a designed accident of Feds on May 3 - four days after the highway collapse.

Then what will happen next? Still the old tactic. Terror attack and war to distract. After a silence for more than a month, such news come out again, from Cheney, Bush and Muller.

Re: "On Carrier in Gulf, Cheney Warns Iran
By DAVID E. SANGER
Published: May 11, 2007
BRUSSELS, May 11 - Vice President Dick Cheney used the deck of an American aircraft carrier just 150 miles off Iran's coast as the backdrop today to warn the country that the United States was prepared to use its naval power to keep Tehran from disrupting off oil routes or “gaining nuclear weapons and dominating this region.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/11/world/middleeast/11cnd-cheney.html

Re: "Pres. Prepares for Possible D.C. Nuke
14-May-2007
Recently Whitley Strieber speculated that another terror attack might be on the way-a nuclear attack , this time. On May 10, President Bush issued a national security directive ordering all agencies to prepare for a surprise attack on the Federal government.
http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=6203

Re: 'FBI's Mueller: Bin Laden Wants to Strike U.S. Cities With Nuclear Weapons
Ronald Kessler
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
http://www.newsmax.com/popunders/mainpop_internal.htm

Re: "Confirmed: Photos Show London Dirty Bomb Tests

New photograph confirms devices going up throughout London are to track spread of gasses
Steve WatsonInfowars.net
Monday, May 21, 2007

We hope that the latest dirty bombs tests do not "go live" in an amazing coincidence such as happened on 7/7/05 when scheduled drills of exploding trains actually happened at the same time in the same places.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IssuesAndAlibis_The_Forum/message/18871

487. Informants troop (6) (5/28/07)

8. Cho was under surveillance

If you used to get up at 7:am, when your family member get up before 5.a.m. would you follow up him(her)? Generally, people would go on with their sleep. Do you have habit to follow up your family member to the bathroom? Generally people don't bother others in bathroom unless there is emergency.

Re: " "Caught in the backlash", (ACLU reported on 11/13/01),

Charlotte Wu, a 20 years old student of UC Berkley, was visited by 3 policemen of camps about one month after 911 last year. It's about 30 minutes after she finished a phone call. In phone call, she instructed her friends how to play an internet game. It's a spy game. Player must put bomb at the foot of wall to break it. Policemen questioned her why she talked about spy and bomb on the phone. At last, she had to go to her friend's place with police to clarify it. Lucky enough, her friend was still playing that spy and bomb game.

Charlotte Wu never talked to policemen for all her 19 years experience. (She was 19 then) She was very scare and wonder how could police know what she said in phone call. Policemen didn't explain.

She may never know her phone is under surveillance if she hadn't talked about spy and bomb.

http://www.aclunc.org/911/backlash/wu.html

http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/aberdeennews/news/nation/4519596.htm

(I learned this from "World Journal" of 11/14/2002 in which it said Ms. Wu still didn't know how police could know her phone call one year later. Several days later a message told me it was reported by her suite-mate. I am surprised at that for the whole year Ms. Wu hadn't got an explanation from police, now when it became a news, they said it was from an informer. Some response said it was Echelon or Carnivore. So despite of the surveillance system on communication, there maybe a surveillance net of informant? No wonder Ashcroft proposed TIPS programme of one million informants.)

There were other cases indicated informant are everywhere.

In July, 2006, news reported the Miami terror cell case. In which FBI sent an informant, disguised as Al Qaida messenger, to direct the group to attack FBI office throughout the country.

In May, 2007, news reported the extremists group plotted to attack Fort Dix. In which FBI sent an informant to offer the group the assault rifles.

Remember, FBI doesn't have a crystal ball which can tell it where there is a terror cell. There must be a surveillance net gave it the information. So before Feds could send out a directive informant to set up the case, there was an informer there already.

From above samples, we know how densely and thickly the informant are used. Each dorm of the university or about average six people there is one informer. This is a spy country.

In July 2002, former Attorney General Ashcroft announced Operation TIPS in which government will recruit one million mail carriers, utility readers..... to be informants to report suspicious event. . I at first wondered how could the Feds recruit one million people in a short period. How big is US Army? One million and something. It's almost another Pentagon to recruit one million informants. Then as I get familiar with Feds, I knew they have that informant troops already. Operation TIPS is only an attempt to turn one million of that troops from the underground to formal establishment.

Cho Seung Hui's behave in bathroom at about 5 a.m. on 4/16/07 was recorded either by a needle point camera or some people's mind. It means he was under close surveillance that particular day. Because he would play an important role in the coming tragedy - a scapegoat of the massacre. Feds didn't want their plan go wrong.

(to be continued)

488. S.S.G. and Cho Seung Hui (7) (6/3/07)

9. Cho was recruited as S.S.G.

Informants used to watch and report other people in daily life. But when there is an operation, they will be called to look out, to be "reliable witness", even take part in the operation. Their name then are "Special Support Group".

Re: ," The FBI Special Support Group , or SSG (They're nicknamed G's), supposedly does much of the routine work for the Bureau, leaving the FBI agents themselves free to pursue more important matters. ...

They usually work part-time, and earn about $5,000.00 - $10,000.00 per year or more. The FBI doesn't advertise the existence of the SSG, but it's no big secret either. The reality of the Special Support Group is much different than the "released" information. SSG teams regularly harass and even menace people on the FBI's Black List. ...

The FBI calls this harassment "dangling," and they do it on a regular basis to people who frequently have committed no offense other than to have drawn the ire of the Bureau. Many SSG's are of the lowest caliber of human life, especially those chosen for excessive harassment of innocent citizens. Far too often SSG teams consist of bullies, perverts, racists and ex-convicts and other dregs whose sole purpose is to drive people crazy and ruin their lives. If one of their victims snaps and tears one of them up, the bloodied G will press charges, perjure himself if confronted with his FBI affiliation, and the victim is locked up. Mission accomplished. That's one reason why the FBI is not very open about the SSG. This is just one of the many questionable and outright illegal activities that the FBI uses our tax dollars for. The very people sworn to uphold our Civil Rights are perhaps the most flagrant violators. If you attend a protest rally, or otherwise call attention to yourself, don't be surprised if you start seeing the same bizarre group of people showing up everywhere you go, bothering you and behaving like psychotic clowns."

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/tradecencrimes/page447.html

Harassing people is only the open side S.S.G.does. Covertly they used to support Feds in their operation: Muhammad and Malvo were accused of as the snipers in DC sniper shooting spree. They were also accused of involved in a murder case in Alabama. In that case, two women were shot when they closed a liquor store at night. One died, one seriously wounded. When patrol police arrived, they saw Muhammad was searching the victim's purse, with a handgun in his right hand. Malvo was about 50 yards away, possibly acting as a lookout. When police chased Muhammad through a parking lot, a blue car darted out to block the way of police. Muhammad thus escaped. Later, law enforcement agent proved the woman died of a rifle shot which was used in DC sniper shooting later.

So, in Alabama case, there were more people involved: the real gunman with a rifle. (Muhammad holding a handgun) and the man who drove the car to block police's chasing. Muhammad and Malvo were possible sacrifice. They worked in front line: checking the victim and looking out. Took the risk to be arrested. Muhammad may also have another job: to be thorough on victims. That was to kill the undead. The seriously wounded woman was lucky enough that police car arrived on time. Or her wound was so serious (shoot at neck) that Muhammad thought she was dead. (see: "115. The third leg in Alabama shooting case. (2/17)")

I think Cho Seung Hui was recruited as an informant and played the same role Muhammad and Malvo played in Alabama case. He was instructed to buy a handgun and then was ordered to practice it in a shooting ranch in March, all purposed to take part in the Virginia Tech. shooting operation. I reached this conclusion after I read another news.

(to be continued)
kathaksung

489. June 15 plot (6/8/07) PostSun Aug 12, 2007 11:40 pm  Reply with quote  

489. June 15 plot (6/8/07)

When Governor Schwarzenegger announced the June 27 the set up date for that collapsed highway 580. I knew Feds tried to finish their plot at the end of June.

There was a big shift change recently in the long term surveillance team.

1. July 1 is the beginning date for the new garbage contract. The garbage company CWS tried to avoid two more years searching in North San Jose before the new contract starts . (see "476. The Garbage company (4/3/2007)")

2. Two months ago (April) I received a letter noticed me that the management of Homeowner Association was changed with a new company.

3. Last month (May), my next door tenant moved away. The landlord, whom I haven't seen for more than 7 years, said he probably would move back in July.

All these three parties, (neighbor tenant, garbage company, homeowners management company) were there for at least more than 7 years. Now all of a sudden, they left or intend to leave. What will the new face be? It will be just new wine in old bottle - new agents in old place.

Early this month, I received a letter from the new Association Management company. It said, "During a recent site inspection it was noted that your front yard required maintenance, weeding and trimming." , "Please correct condition by: Friday, June 15, 2007." Several days ago, the neighbor landlord also remind me to trim the front yard fruit tree.

The correction work used to be given three months to fulfill. (interval between two inspections) This time it is extreme short: 15 days. Obviously Feds is in a hurry. They try to finish it before July. Feds is under pressure too. They repeat the old tactic. To force a yard cleaning. I think if I put the yard trimming junk on the street, the garbage search team will find drug trace in the trim pile and carry out a search and find the planted drugs at my house.

Why set the day on Friday, June 15? Because Friday is the garbage collection day. The work must be done before that day for garbage surveillance team to collect evidence. Why on June 15, not June 22 or June 29? Because my wife will leave for San Diego University to pick up my daughter for summer vacation on June15. She will know nothing what happens at home after her leave. And I believe my wife and my daughter will be killed in travel accident later. Feds won't let witness of their crime to survive even they are recruited informants.

Another news may prove this June15 plot.

I found the Feds try to frame a case by: search a garbage can or yard trimming pile, found drug trace (planted), then search a house, find the (planted) drug, and carry out an arrest. Any innocent people can be wronged by so said "Law enforcement agency". You can be wronged in a framed case by planted stuff.(drugs, weapons, even DNA) even you have done nothing. It's conflict to the Fourth Amendment that protect people from unreasonable search and arrest. I think it's still an illegal action. Feds just does their last pitch struggle. So some one will take the responsibility for it.

I allege A.G. Gonzalez will take that responsibility. He gives order for an illegal action. Then resigns for the "mistake" in internal investigation. He would have resigned if 4/17 plot going successfully. (see "477. Internet planting and April plot (4/8/07)")

An intimidation for 4/17 plot.
Re: (Mercury News 4/4/2007)

..... He'll have one last chance to do that, and perhaps keep his job, when he testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee on April 17."

Anyhow, 4/17 plot went soured. So was Gonzales' resignation. He would stay. according to the news four days after 4/17:
Re: "Focus shifts from Gonzales to Rove
By Margaret Talev and Ron Hutcheson
McClatchy Washington Bureau (Mercury News, 4/21/2007)

Gonzales' testimony Thursday left senators convinced he wasn't behind the plan or its execution and in fact knew far less than a department head should have about the details. "

But on May 25, resignation came back.
Re: "Stepping down or stay, all will be known in the midst of next month

The Senate has arranged a no-confidence vote over Attorney General Albert Gonzales in the midst of next month. Sen. Ken Salazar, D-Colo said he called the attorney General personally to advise him to resign."
(World Journal, 5/25/2007)

The midst of next month is June 15. When I was noticed to clean the yard before 6/15 and learned my wife will leave for San Diego on same day. I recalled that May 25 news.
Are you familiar with it? The resignation pressure always come with the action date of the plot. Is it a coincidence? Your bet.

490. Ready for war (6/13/07)

VT massacre was done instead of war as a distract to the framed case on me . My revelation is so true that caused fierce reaction from Feds.

I was heavily harassed in internet. I frequently lose contact to internet and had to re-start the connection. I was repeatedly asked to log in the web (it used to be automatically log in) then was told "invalid user's name or password". Thus being banned to post. Though I have request a new password, I never received the reply e-mail. One open intimidation is like this:

TheDivineMsEm Sent: 5/1/2007 6:12 PM

Kathasung - I warned you before. Next mention of the Va Tech killings as some sort of "government conspiracy" will get you banned.

http://groups.msn.com/PoliticallyIncorrectCafe/general.msnw?

My posting at that site since was either deleted or removed.

And Feds obviously upgrade their operation. They used to shut down Bay Bridge for two days in the name of repair. This time they burned down one major exit Freeway of the Bay Bridge. Blocked the road for nearly a month.

The "terror attack" they planned to justify the war from last October to this March was a "dirty bomb attack". This time Feds will use a nuclear weapon. (see # 486)

The "terror attack" propaganda used to be aided by its loyal ally - British, now likely will extend to other European countries.

Quote, "US will extend Al Qaida terror attack into German

Sources told Deutsche Presse-Agentur dpa that US security men tested German security by trying to smuggle C4 plastic explosive past a checkpoint at Heiligendamm.

German surveillance machinery detected the tiny stash in a suitcase in a car and the Americans in plainclothes then identified themselves. German police declined comment."
<http://www.eux.tv/article.aspx?articleId=9424>

The war in Mid-east will be a vast one. Civil war in Lebanon; civil war in Palestine; civil war in Iraq and war with Iran.

The previous plan of Iran war was air strike at Iran's nuclear factory, now it will be a ground war. Then we saw in May, the House suddenly ended a confrontation with Bush administration, released the Iraq military fund. Bush got what he needed for Iran war. The expense for Iraq operation is about 56 billion each year. This time Bush got more than 100 billion, almost double than ordinary expense. What is extra money for? It's for Iran war.

One thing interesting is: almost at same time, Cindy Sheehan quits the anti-war movement. It may indicate that there will be a war. Feds does not want Bush being bothered by peace movement when Bush's population is in historical low.

Is Cindy Sheehan a false flag Feds set up to decompose the anti-war movement? Sheehan got popular in August 2005 when she settled camp outside Bush's Texas ranch. She then led the group to the north for a big anti-war protest. As we know, this was the time of hurricane Katrina and Rita hit the South America. On 9/24 hurricane landing date, there was also a big anti-war protest in Washington. In my case, 9/24 was also Feds' action date which used to be followed by a "terror attack". see "343. Killing two birds by one stone (9/17/05)"
If the framed drug case went successful, there would have been a big terror attack, (possibly dirty bomb attack) the anti-war movement would be humiliated.

Cindy Shehan's rising and elusion connected to two big plots planned by Feds. That's why I see her from another angle.

491. June 15 plot (2) (6/18/07)

Five days before 6/15, I did the maintenance work. It was a big pile of the yard trimming. I dare not put it for garbage collection. The evil purpose of the Homeowners' management company was very clear. So I managed to cut these yard trimmings into pieces and used them as fertilizer for tree.

Feds' preparation for the June 15 was evident, especially in Mid-east.

1. For Lebanon civil war:

On 6/13, an anti-Syrian lawmaker was assassinated in Beirut. "The killing further tested the precarious fragility of a Lebanese government already mired in an extended confrontation with its opposition, a protracted battle with Islamists in a Palestinian refugee camp." (Mercury News, 6/14/07) Hezbollah said the killing was "targeting Lebanon and its stability."

2. For Iraq civil war:

"Retaliation feared after attack on shrine, Iraqi leader urges restraint"

Two minarets at a revered Shiite shrine demolished whose partial destruction last year sparked a devastating increase in sectarian bloodshed.
(Mercury News 6/14/07)

3. For Palestine civil war:

On 6/13, Mercury News reported "Palestinian factional fighting intensified" with whole page story. On 6/15, "Hamas seizes control of Gaza strip".
"A victory for Hamas would all but destroy the 3-month-old Palestinian unity government and eradicate any hope of reviving Israeli-Palestinian peace talks." (Mercury News 6/14/07)

All these events were serious, would have developed to a big mess in Mid-east. But all have diminished after 6/15. It's miraculous.

Another clue for my case is A.G. Gonzales' stepping down: "Stepping down or stay, all will be known in the midst of next month. "Nothing was heard after the midst of next month (6/15)". It has gone with the soured 6/15 plot.

On 6/15, I switched on my computer. To my surprise, the computer started up with a system set up program. The program lasted for 30 minutes or so. I could do nothing with it in the meantime. I think it was a virus embedded in my computer particularly for the plot. Though I
often suffered computer harassment, they used to happen when I was on Internet. To be blocked at the first second is something new for me. They wouldn't let me leave any message in computer if something bad took place on that day. Feds really prepared everything for the 6/15 plot.
Swedishoo

Paranoia to the Nth degree PostMon Aug 13, 2007 4:51 am  Reply with quote  

LOL, whoa.

Sooooo, let me get this straight… A paranoid schizophrenic thinks the gooberment is after them so they write about it in detail on the internet!

LOLOLOLOL

Alrighty then.

AS IF, DUDE

LOLOLOL